Nadine’s Lover

Story Info
A crazy woman's solution to intimacy issues.
7.5k words
4.3
24.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,513 Followers

Tom had met her on holiday the previous year. She was beautiful with a slim willowy figure and as a result had received plenty of male attention. However, she hadn't reacted kindly to this attention. If ignoring them didn't work, she went further. Within seconds of one guy approaching her at the bar, she had poured her glass of wine into his lap. With that as the reward for just for saying 'hi', guys soon kept their distance. One guy who hadn't got the message had been tipped backwards off his bar stool in a way that neither he, nor those around him thought possible.

Tom had been there with friends and had watched the various encounters with interest. He was intrigued by the woman, but reluctant to approach her himself. He wasn't sure whether his travel insurance would cover him for an encounter with Nadine.

This had been the position until halfway through the holiday. Tom had been playing football on the beach when he'd twisted awkwardly. As he tried to stand, he realised he couldn't put weight on his right knee. In true male fashion, the other players showed little concern and he limped off alone towards the hotel.

He wasn't too concerned, he'd done this to his knee before. It was would recover in a week or so, but it did stop him from doing much right now. Halfway back to the hotel he stopped and sat down in the sand to rest.

When he looked up he saw Nadine standing above him, as always wearing denim shorts and tight t-shirt. Despite this being a beach holiday, he'd never once seen her slip out of those shorts. He'd even seen her swim in them.

"Lie down," her French accent was beautiful, "I will help."

"Thanks," he winced.

Nadine had knelt beside him and had massaged his knee, loosening and stretching the muscles. At one point Tom had tried to sit up, but Nadine had forced him back down with a knee to the chest. She'd kept her knee there, the force of her knee at odds with the soft, seductive smiles she'd given him as she'd worked.

They had started to talk and to his surprise Nadine had been almost friendly. Up close she was even more beautiful. She had a classically attractive face with a small mole just to the left of her mouth and always wore a very composed expression that gave her an air of confidence and control. Her brown hair was held in a bun above her head, perfectly brushed unlike the casual sandy look of most other people there.

It was the first time he'd seen her eyes up close. They were big, brown and attractive as he knew they would be, but they also showed a slight unease that was contrary to her outward confidence.

On the final night they had both been drinking when Tom had suggested they take a walk together along the beach. She'd been reluctant, but after a few more drinks had finally agreed. Once they were alone, he had tried to kiss her, but she had tripped him and he'd found himself lying in the sand. With unnerving ease, she'd rolled Tom on to his front and sat down straddling his back.

She'd pulled his arms back behind him and positioned them between her thighs. With his arms helplessly behind him he couldn't move and every time he tried, she simply squeezed her legs together, which sent pain through his shoulders.

"See if you can escape," she'd said knowing full well that that was impossible.

Her left foot was now right next to where his face lay in the sand and Tom instinctively kissed it. Maybe he'd just wanted to kiss her and if she wouldn't let him kiss her feet, then maybe he would settle for her foot. Or maybe he thought she might see it as a sign of submission and release him. If it was the later then it didn't work.

"Mmm, kiss again."

This wasn't how he'd imagined the first kiss would be, but then he didn't have any choice. When held helplessly in pain, it was advisable to follow orders.

Nadine had held him there for a several minutes before jumping up and running back up the beach to where others were milling around outside the bar. Now with both a sore knee and sore shoulders, Tom had limped after her.

"Held prisoner by a girl on a deserted beach," she'd teased him.

Tom felt like telling her where to go, but she was so damn attractive, plus he could see most of the other guys in the bar looking on jealously.

He'd stayed and she'd bought him a beer and tried to make light of the situation, but Tom guessed that there was something more at play. Maybe she didn't like being intimate, or maybe she was just a sadist. He wasn't sure, but something was off inside this cute girl's head.

After the holiday Nadine had made sure they stayed in touch with regular emails and FaceTime. She had now invited him to stay with her at her chalet in the French Alps. He had no idea what she did or how she owned a chalet at her age. Maybe she had rich parents, although she'd been very reluctant to talk about them or indeed much about herself or her childhood.

Although Tom fancied her like crazy, he knew she was a complicated woman and if he was honest, was apprehensive of how this might go. Nadine had already proved herself to be unpredictable, violent and sadistic. But as Tom flicked through photos from the holiday and refreshed his memory on her face, her body, those shorts, he knew he had to accept her invitation.

When Tom arrived at the airport Nadine was sitting with her legs crossed on top of a stack of airport trolleys. She was wearing khakis green jeans, a black leather jacket and black leather boots. Her long hair was hanging down, framing her doll like, high cheekbone face.

It wasn't until he had walked right up to him that she finally acknowledged him and stood up and gave him the briefest hug. She barely touched him, but the same scent and perfume immediately took him back to the holiday.

"You look great" she smiled as she effortless slipped Tom's passport from his hand.

"It's great to see you too."

Nadine had already opened the passport and was smiling at the photo.

"Oh it's cute" she said as she closed his passport and slipped it into the back pocket of her jeans.

Tom was about to ask for it back when Nadine walked off through the arrivals hall and out to her car. Tom admired her body which looked every bit as good as he'd remembered. The jeans may have been new, but their shape told him that the body inside was just as good.

Squeezed inside her back pocket, his passport had already shaped to the curve of her butt. He smiled as he wondered whether that might be a metaphor for him on this holiday. As they climbed into her Peugeot and she sat down in the shaped seat, his passport became further crushed beneath her.

Nadine didn't talk much as they drove, she kept her eyes on the road with only a very occasional glance at her passenger. An hour had passed before they reached a small town in the foothills of the Alps. It was now after midnight and the town was deserted as Nadine continued to drive for a few more minutes up a small road leading further up the mountain.

Her chalet was isolated with no neighbours in sight. It was small with only one bedroom and old, although had been well renovated. They entered through the heavy wooden door that Nadine closed with a thud behind them. She placed her fingertip on a sensor by the side of the door which beeped and lights flashed. Probably some sort of security system, although Tom couldn't tell whether it was designed to keep people out, or keep people in, or both.

Inside the lights were already on and the living room was warm with an open fire that had burned down to the embers. Nadine put another log on as Tom looked around for a place to put his suitcase.

They had kissed, albeit briefly, but hadn't gone any further and Tom had wondered what sleeping arrangements Nadine might propose. He wasn't even sure what he would choose. Even though he found her stunningly attractive, there was something about her that made her appear 'off limits'. That something was nothing to do with her being the opposite sex, he was more at ease and more successful with woman that most guys. But Nadine had proved herself to be unpredictable, defensive and at times unkind.

Tom still knew very little about her, she seemed to have money, yet he had no idea what she did for a living. She had several houses and travelled a lot, yet had few friends and seemingly no family.

Nadine led Tom into the bedroom which was filled with a beautiful iron framed double bed with new white sheets. She stood by the bed, seemingly unsure of what to do next. Tom put down his case and walked up to her.

"It's fantastic to see you again," he said as he slowly and cautiously kissed her on the lips.

Nadine tentatively kissed him back and so he eased the black leather jacket off her shoulders and on to the floor. Her breathing increased as she started to undo his belt and fumbled with the button fly on his jeans. Encouraged by her reaction, he slipped his hand under the back of her fitted white t-shirt and started to lift. Within seconds her t-shirt also fell to the floor. Underneath her body was warm, even hot, and her tight white bra barely contained her aroused nipples.

Tom reached down and felt her bare stomach. She moaned, but it was a combination of fear and concern. Oblivious to this, Tom started to unbutton her jeans.

"Tom..."

He continued to unbutton the green denim and started to ease her jeans down over her hips. He was about to pull her against him when without warning she grabbed him around the neck. He couldn't breathe and within seconds he was on his knees, looking directly at the cutest, most innocent pair of white panties.

But Nadine wasn't finished. As he tried to gasp some air, she stepped over him so that his head was between her legs. His head was now close to her crotch, with plenty of leverage for her long legs to squeezed. It wasn't playful, it was more like a wrestling hold. Tom was becoming disorientated as the pressure built. Her legs that had looked so cute in those tight shorts were now preventing him from breathing. If he couldn't get out of them they would kill him.

It seems like ages, but it was only a few seconds later when Nadine released her grip and let him fall to the floor, he fell panting to his hands and knees.

"Nadine?"

Tom didn't know what to think, how could things have changed so quickly? She was standing in front of him, stripped to her underwear in almost a fighting stance. She looked upset, even frightened. She was shivering and there were tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Nadine, what's wrong... I'm sorry... I thought you wanted ..."

Nadine was now standing against the bedroom wall with her arms wrapped defensively around her. "I'm sorry," she kept repeating.

"Look maybe I should leave."

Tom looked out through the undrawn bedroom window to see the snow now falling heavily in the darkness outside. Shit, he knew something like this would happen with this crazy French girl.

Nadine had now retreated to the ensuite bathroom and was trying to turn the lock to secure herself inside. Judging by her language, mostly in French, the lock was failing to engage. She opened the ensuite and Tom saw again how frightened she was. There were tears in her eyes and she now clutched a pillow against her.

She obviously felt threatened with him in the house, but what could he do? As far as he know, the road up to the chalet was probably now blocked with snow and he didn't much like the idea of standing in the cold outside or spending the night in her car. But more importantly, he didn't want to leave her like this. He had to make sure she was OK.

He looked around and saw a large wooden trunk standing in the corner of her bedroom, it must have been five foot long, two foot wide and almost three foot high. The old oak had split slightly at the joints, although age hadn't weakened it at all, the wood was probably now harder than its old iron supports. There was a key sticking out of the heavy iron lock.

"It's OK Nadine, I'll wait here."

Tom lifted the lid to find the box empty, kicked off his shoes and stepped inside. Without taking his eyes off his hostess, he lay down inside and lowered the lid down on top of him. He watched through the cracks as Nadine stood indecisively trying to decide what to do.

"Just turn the key," he called from inside the trunk.

"I can't."

"Please do it!"

"It not your fault, it's..." she stopped herself from going on.

Finally Nadine darted across the room and grabbed the key in her perfectly manicured hand. In almost desperation, she turned it, pulled it out and threw it across the room where it hit and broke a photo which clattered to the floor.

Tom continued to watch as Nadine sat on the edge of her bed with her knees drawn up in front of her. Her brown hair was now lying wildly around her head and her unusual perfect make up now smudged. At least she was starting to calm down, her breathing was slower and she looked more composed.

"Thank you," she said finally as she looked over to the wooden trunk. "Just give me time."

Nadine slowly uncurled herself and slinked across to the trunk and sat down on the lid, her white panties, resting on top of the roughly hewn planks. The wooden lid creaked slightly under her weight, after which there was silence other than for Nadine's breathing.

"I'm sorry" she repeated as she sat delicately above him.

This he hadn't expected. This was a side of Nadine that he'd not seen, he doubted anyone had. He had unwittingly turned the usually confident woman into a quivering mess. He'd kissed her, but it was her that had started to undress him.

"Can I help?" he asked.

There was no response, but he could tell from further creaking above him and the change in the way that the light filtered through the cracks that she was now lying down on the lid, curled up in the foetal position.

"Nadine?"

"Nadine?"

There was no answer, shit she was asleep. He hadn't planned to spend the first night locked in a box, but it didn't look as though he had much choice now. That was obviously what the crazy girl wanted.

He ran his fingertip around the inside of the keyhole. If he had the key he would be able to unlock it, but he didn't. Anyway she was still lying on top. Tom lay there waiting for her to wake up, but she didn't. It had been a long day and before long he too fell asleep.

He woke a few hours later to find the box hot and airless, the cracks that should have let in enough air were still covered by Nadine's body which in turn was now covered by a duvet. The air trapped under the duvet had been warmed by her hot body and this heated air had now filtered down through the cracks and into the trunk below.

"Nadine?

Again no response. At least she was breathing calmly and peacefully.

He felt a tiny draft of cool air stream in through the empty key hole. He looked out longingly through the key hole to the beautifully cool bedroom outside. He took a few breaths of the cool air and then lay back down and waited.

The next time Tom woke, the box was unlocked and the lid open. He climbed out and looked around at the empty bedroom. He used the bathroom and splashed cold water over his face and into his mouth. Then, still dressed in the same jeans and white shirt, he walked apprehensively out to the kitchen.

Nadine was standing there dressed in black tights, green mini skirt and white jumper and looked as good as ever. Her usual confidence was back, although slightly tempered by a look of apprehension and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have tried to make out." Tom said.

"It was late," she smiled back. It was a poor answer and she knew it.

Tom looked at her trying to make sense of the situation and what had happened the previous evening.

"What are you not telling me?"

Nadine started to make him some coffee, but fumbled with the cup which clattered on to the wooden working surface.

"Why did you invite me here Nadine?"

Nadine stayed silent."

"If you don't tell me then I'll have to leave."

Tom waited and then walked towards the front door which was locked, with no key in the key hole.

"I have a problem with intimacy... the way it forces me to trust...to lose control." she finally whispered/

Tom stood motionless as she continued to talk to him. Her arms were crossed, her legs were crossed, she barely made eye contact, but at least she was opening up.

"I try to hide it by staying confident and in control, but last night I lost it. Whenever anyone enters my personal zone I freak out, that's why I've learned to physically defend myself. Anyone who gets near me usually regrets it." Nadine felt good to share this with someone, even if she fully expected him to make a run for the door.

"I invited you here to try and get over this. Making love to you has been in my mind for ages." She looked at Tom who had walked back and was resting on the arm of the sofa. He was still there and still listening.

"Last night when you started to undress me, I panicked, it was an instinctive reaction."

"But you are an amazingly capable woman, I can't imagine you ever lose control." This was not a platitude, Tom was still uneasy about how quickly she'd overpowered him.

Nadine looked frustrated and hit the palm of her hand into the wall. "It doesn't matter how hard I train or how strong I get, I still think someone will be stronger and hurt me."

Tom tried to unravel the enigma of this woman. He was tall, slim and well toned, but not what you'd call strong. He was also very relaxed by nature, very unthreatening and very unlikely to turn to violence. Let's face it, if he was to fight Nadine, he would lose. Maybe she found this attractive.

"So when I was in the trunk?" he asked.

"That was fine, I wasn't just relying on myself then, you were physically restrained."

"Do you want me to stay?" he asked.

"Of course I do, but I understand if you want to go. I won't keep you here against your will."

Tom was taken aback by her statement. He'd never really thought about it like that, but then again she could easily hold him prisoner in her secluded chalet if she chose to. Maybe she had considered it. Why wouldn't she, if that was what was required to get for over her fear of intimacy. The idea was both scary and exciting.

He looked at her again. Same pretty eyes and same body to die for, but now nervous, almost defeated. One more look at her eyes and Tom had made a decision.

"I'll take my coffee in the trunk."

"What?" she was confused.

Nadine's big eyes opened even wider. She called after Tom as he left the room, but got no reply. She quickly poured out two black coffees, she didn't take milk or sugar and so neither would he, and followed him into her bedroom.

"What are you doing?" she ask again.

"Just lying in the trunk."

"You're crazy!"

"No, I like lying in trunks," he continued.

Nadine shrugged her shoulders and held out the coffees.

"Thank you," he smiled as he took a coffee and placed it next to him inside the open trunk.

He hadn't noticed her boots before, black leather, reaching almost to her knee. Nice. His eyes worked their way up her body until he reached her face which showed both surprise and confusion. He looked back with a casual smile and sipped his coffee.

"Lock me in please."

"Don't be silly."

"Sit on the lid if you like."

"No this isn't fair on you," she protested.

He would have to make it even easier for her and so carefully lowered the heavy lid above him.

"Just turn the key."

Nadine smiled for the first time as she stood looking down at the closed trunk. Her black knee high boot, her black tights leading up to the tight mini skirt, an outfit that may have looked sexy, but was actually designed to provide her body with multiple layers of protection. Now she had an extra layer of thick wood.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,513 Followers