Nadine's Night Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And cum she did ... again. This time, her arms were held back by the guy fucking her ass so that the two young men get better access to her nipples and clit. Her head trashes about, like in a wild rock-and-roll dance, while the prick in her pussy plunges relentlessly into her gaping wet cunt. Gabriel could feel her squirting as she came. The pressure from it drove him over the edge as he slammed his prick all the way into her. Their orgasms converge and they feed on each others' sexual energy as Gabriel jerks uncontrollably in her, emptying his semen-sacs deep inside her wetly quivering pussy. Her orgasm is far from over. With the bulbous cock head still plunging deep inside her, she is far from done. Another wave hits her just then. She slams her cunt back onto the hard prick in her ass. She screams out loud this time. A long, satisfying wail, permeating through her audience as well. She then collapses on Gabriel. Head on his shoulder, snuggling up to him. The man behind her continues to fuck. Her orgasms continue to hit her, washing over her now in slow, satisfying waves. Her ass and cunt, jerking up and down, as if to prolong the sensations, grabbing every inch of cock still inside them. Gabriel was still hard in her pussy. Slowly deflating but she could still feel the throbbing sensations from it.

With one hard slam, he empties his semen into her open ass as she screams out softly with another satisfying orgasm. Her ass leaks cum now from two hunks. The water helps carry away the sticky fluid as it cascades down her inner thighs. Nadine is still shaking slightly from her orgasm when he plops noisily out of her now sensitive, open ass. She could feel the cool air brush inside her and she clenches her sphincter muscles tight and lies down on Gabriel. His cock still inside her somehow. Slowly growing to erection again as she whispers lewdly into his ear. Something about fucking her still hungry ass, but not here, not in this public place. Somewhere more quiet, where they can do anything openly.

Now, Gabriel just holds her as they sit together, witnessing the various lewd spectacles unfolding before them. The two girls are getting pummeled in every hole. There are others around them fucking. Ass waving up in the air with a dick buried deep inside. There are those frantically pumping, urgent to reach their own orgasms. Nadine and Gabriel just lay back in the jacuzzi. Gabriel's hand wanders to her sensitive clit and rubs her gently there. The nub is sensitive after all that fucking and she lets out a long moan. She is in a state of constant orgasm, her body having long surrendered to pleasure and lust. He rubs her clit in slow circles, driving her wild with desire but without much energy left to engage in anything more. She just relaxes as pleasure and hot water washes over her in the jacuzzi. Looking around, taking in all that is happening around them.

After an hour or so, they make their way out of the joint and to Gabriel's home. They are not living together yet, still wondering whether anything would change if they somehow do. Not wanting that to come in the way of enjoying each other and to go on their adventures whenever they wish to. Although they are mostly together, there is something about being tied down with commitment which is rather unappealing.

Gabriel's home ... 1am ... Once they arrive, the aromatic atmosphere in his house immediately puts Nadine into high-gear again. She kicks off her shoes, and panties as she walks into the single-storey bungalow. Since he lives alone, the bungalow has large open spaces and lots of land surrounding it. There is a small swimming pool inside, along with a well stocked bar. She slumps herself on the sofa and asks that Gabriel come join her. He grabs the TV remote and slides into the couch by her side. She grabs his crotch and asks "What's for supper honey?"

-to be continued-

12