Nailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing in the foyer, Erica's girlfriends couldn't see much through the crush of male spectators but they saw enough to understand she was naked. "I don't know what I'd do if that was me," Jodie said. "Me neither," Mandy agreed. "I would just die."

Marcus entered the arena carrying a new HD video camera, purchased just for this occasion. Passing the hat around the frat house garnered more than enough money.

"No!" Erica shouted. "NO VIDEO!!!"

"Do I hafta remind you?" Tony purposely affected an irritated tone, but he was reveling in her discomfiture. At the party weeks earlier, Erica rejected his sexual advances in front of several girls. She had humiliated him, resoundingly, and now, the snotty sorority bitch was getting her comeuppance.

Erica got right in Tony's face and snarled, "If this winds up on the internet, I swear to God . . ." She didn't finish her thought. Didn't need to. Her menacing expression spoke volumes.

"It won't," he assured. "It's for my private collection."

"It better be."

"Before we go any farther, I gotta know if you consent." His tone was mockingly sarcastic. Erica nodded.

"Say it out loud," he insisted.

"I consent."

Tony spoke louder, addressing everyone in the room. "Hear that? She consents. Nothing illegal here!" Yes, she consented . . . with vehement reluctance.

Marcus aimed the camera at Erica and began shooting video. She looked away; didn't want her face recorded. With both hands Tony reached out and cupped her breasts' globular undersides and tested their weight. "Nice," he half-whispered then bounced them in his palms. She didn't respond. She resolved to remain cold and lifeless, like a vinyl blow-up doll. He smooshed her breasts together. No response. He squeezed them. No response. He pinched her nipples. No response.

Tony slid one hand down her abdomen and toyed with her outie navel, briefly, then his hand continued south and wedged between her legs. His fingertips slithered up and down the length of her fuzzy cleft, once, twice, thrice, before he curled his middle digit deep inside her vagina. She ain't wet yet. That'll change.

Oh God. Why does he hafta do this? In Erica's world, fingering was an intensely personal act, even more personal than intercourse. And it all went back to Nathan. He was the first boy to ever touch her there. How exquisite it felt, how heavenly the way his fingers could bring her to orgasm. By comparison, Tony's touch was crude, like being poked with a rubber wand. It was easy to feel cold and lifeless.

Tony stepped back and unbuttoned his 501 blues. Seven fat semi-erect inches spilled out. Erica didn't look.

"At the party you wanted to suck my cock. Here's your chance."

"No thanks," Erica answered tersely.

"Whatsa matter? Afraid you'll gag?"

She looked him square in the eye. "Yeah. You make me sick." Waves of laughter rippled around the room. Even Tony was laughing as he finished removing his jeans and boxers. The tense levity quickly faded. He peeled off his T-shirt and now, both of them stood naked.

Tony took Erica's hand and placed it on his semi. Not waiting to be admonished, she curled her fingers around it and began stroking and while doing so, kept her face turned away from the camera. She wanted her body language to shout: I feel disgusted! As his penis grew progressively stiffer, her curiosity got the best of her; she couldn't resist stealing a glance. It was impressive, she had to admit: eight erect inches and nearly the same thickness as the business end of a baseball bat. Gnarled veins, lots of them, bulged to the diameter of soda straws. And its bulbous glans was the size, and color, of a ripe plum. The sight of it sparked an involuntary twinge in her groin. But she mentally tamped it down.

"Sure you don't wanna suck my cock?"

"I'm sure."

"C'mon, suck it."

"No."

"SUCK IT!" The sheer volume of his voice startled her. Obediently, she dropped to her knees, opened wide and wrapped her lips around his engorged glans. It barely fit in her mouth. She didn't need to fake disgust; it overwhelmed her. Moreover, she felt mounting fear at his aggressive behavior. Erica's girlfriends felt the same fear. Jodie stood on tiptoes to see what was happening with Erica but the crush of spectators blocked the view.

Erica wasn't averse to performing fellatio; she'd done it countless times with Nathan. But being coerced by the creep was beginning to curdle her stomach. At least he didn't grab the back of her head and demand deep throat. That would have made her barf for sure. Marcus moved in close to capture Erica's shiny wet lips gobbling Tony's slobbery shaft. Any hope that her face wouldn't wind up on video, vanished.

"Stand up." Erica did as Tony instructed. "Turn around and bend over." She complied and braced both hands on the coffee table. Spectators shuffled around to gain an optimal vantage point. Tony dropped to his knees and plowed his face into her vulva. Oh jeeze, Erica thought. She wished he would just hurry up and stick his dick in and get it over with. But no, he kept lustily lapping her clitoris. She amused herself by picturing his nose buried in her stinky, hadn't-been-washed-for-three-days vagina.

The rage she felt earlier had subsided. In its wake, she felt acutely aware of all the eyes upon her. She felt warmth spread across her cheeks. And she felt warmth simmering in her groin. Tony's tongue was having an effect. No. She couldn't allow the creep to make her feel aroused. Couldn't. She mentally tamped it down. It proved difficult . . . but she managed to keep it in check.

Eventually, Tony stopped licking and none too soon. He stood up and, gripping her hips, pressed his swollen glans into her slobbery wetness. Slowly, ever so slowly, he began pushing inside. Oh . . . my . . . God . . . . Erica silently groaned. She had to remind herself to breathe. She inhaled deeply and held it until Tony's erection was buried to the hilt. Only then did she exhale a long sigh. She felt uncomfortably stuffed, right up to her gills. His was the biggest penis she had ever taken which wasn't saying much; Nathan was the only man she'd ever been with. And the only man she ever wanted, now, and forever. She felt a sudden pang of guilt for being unfaithful. But this situation was beyond her control. And besides, they were on a relationship hiatus. Didn't that mean she free to have sex with others if she pleased?

Tony was smiling. Erica was the first girl he'd ever fucked who could fully accommodate his entire eight inches. He made a mental note: From now on, only fuck tall girls. He commenced thrusting at a slow pace, withdrawing nearly to the point of disengagement before plunging fully again. Over and over. And with each slow withdrawal, Erica's unwashed feminine scent clung to his gnarled veins and vaporized in the open air. Tony inhaled deeply as if smelling roses. Erica breathed in time with each slow plunge and withdrawal. The sensation of his bulk stretching her vagina was borderline painful and yet, not unpleasant.

For the longest time, Tony thrust slowly like he was pacing himself. So much for Erica's hope he might cum quickly. Her breathing escalated and burgeoning warmth in her groin caused alarm. She couldn't allow the creep to make her feel aroused. She mentally tamped it down. At least she tried. It wasn't working.

Four months had passed since she had sex with Nathan and since then, hadn't lain with anyone else. Her body was primed and, despite the discomfort, having intercourse was exceedingly pleasant. But the man delivering the pleasure . . . well, that was another matter altogether. Could she disavow the driver and enjoy the ride? Her mind was uncertain but her body said yes.

Erica was fairly vocal during sex. Whenever it felt good, she had to let it out. That was one of the facets of her sexuality that got Nathan's motor runnin'. It gave him feedback that he was being an attentive lover. And, to his ears, her cries were sweeter than an operatic aria.

Tony withdrew his erection and twiddled her clitoris with the tip of his swollen glans. Heavenly. Erica had to fight the urge to cry out loud. She couldn't allow him the satisfaction of knowing he was giving her pleasure. He reintroduced his erection deeply then, gripping her hips, resumed thrusting, now at various tempos: faster . . . slower . . . faster . . . slower . . . . Fight it. And with each deep plunge it felt like magic fingers were massaging her insides. Exquisite. Fight it. Gritting her teeth, Erica fought the good fight; she erected every mental roadblock she could muster but her libido crashed through the barricades. Loudly, plaintively, she cried, "Ohhhhhhhhh gawd . . ."

Tony flashed a devilish grin. Yeah! This chick loves my cock. I knew she wanted it. No longer could Erica fight it. Nor did she want to. She surrendered to the sensations and loudly moaned, "Ohhhhhh . . . " or "Mmmmmmm . . . " whenever a spike of pleasure shimmied up her spine. Tony was in hog heaven. He fancied himself God's gift to women and Erica's vociferous moaning bolstered that self-image.

Marcus was capturing every second on video and not just the penis plunging action. He employed cinematic devices learned in telecommunications class. Occasionally, he panned the crowd to show viewers this was both amateur porn and a live sex show. And he shot footage of Erica from different perspectives. Principally, her face, flushing rosier by the minute and side-on views of her pendulous breasts swaying in sympathy with Tony's thrusting. Those in the audience watched wide-eyed. And more than a few crotch bulges were noted.

Jodie worked her way through the crowd to a closer vantage point. She didn't care to watch, not really, but she felt the need to be close in case Erica needed help. But what could she do if the situation spiraled out of control? She held her phone, ready to call 911. That's all she could do.

Tony reached forward and gathered Erica's long blonde hair into bundle. Gripping it tightly, he yanked hard, jerking her head back. And with his other hand he spanked her buttocks, one then the other, back and forth. SLAP . . . SLAP . . . SLAP . . . Nathan had never done anything like that. He was a gentle lover. Erica wasn't given to dominance fantasies but Tony's aggressive behavior struck a primal chord deep within and her arousal skyrocketed into hyperspace

"Ohhhhhh, fuck me . . . fuck me . . . " Erica's voice was gravelly. It sounded like she was in pain. She was in pain but it felt good. Terribly good. "Mmmmmmm . . . " Tony continued thrusting, tugging, and spanking, harder now. Her alabaster buttocks were turning red as a result of the punishment. Her breathing escalated further and she moaned virtually nonstop, a pain-and-pleasure aria that sent Tony's arousal higher; his face was flushed and sweaty. Holding a hand over her mouth, Jodie watched, all the while feeling her friend's pain.

Tony commenced thrusting even faster. Erica met each thrust with an assertive counter-thrust, slamming her butt against his groin. "Ohhhhhh . . . " Marcus aimed the lens at her face: eyes shut, brow furrowed, mouth agape, skin flushed. Then, a moving camera POV traveled slowly down the length of her sweaty back, over the mounds of her quivering buttocks, and all the way to Tony's glistening erection pumping her vagina. And every sloppy wet thrust was recorded in Dolby stereo.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck me . . . " Breathing faster now, Erica was almost gulping air. She was approaching the brink and began a mantra: "Omigod . . . omigod . . . omi-" And then she fell silent . . . she didn't breathe . . . her face flushed purplish. For long intense seconds her anus winked in sync with the spasms ripping her flesh then she loudly groaned, "Nuuuuuungggh . . ." She drew a deep ragged breath, then another, and another . . . Tony smiled. God's gift to women had delivered the goods.

Sweaty, flushed-faced, and laboring for breath, Erica remained bent over while Tony sought his reward. He released her hair and quit spanking. Gripping her hips, he commenced thrusting like the devil. Witnessing her orgasm hastened his and presently, he growled long and low like a grizzly awakening from hibernation. He pulled her butt tightly against his groin and pinned it there. Feeling his pulsating penis, Erica knew it was finally over. In the post-orgasm crash, she was hurled back to reality and felt very, very naked. She was seized with the impulse to flee. She stood bolt upright. Tony's penis popped out. A wad of semen belched and dribbled down her leg.

Erica bent over to retrieve her shoes and clothing off the floor then made for the foyer clutching everything against her bosom with both hands to conceal her front. Spectators stepped aside to let her pass. Copious moisture, vaginal secretions mingled with semen, coated inner thighs. Smiling, Tony watched her blistered buttocks bouncing with each hurried step until she vanished in the crowd. Only then did Marcus stop recording. "I'll put this on your laptop," he said.

"No. Let's watch it on the big screen first."

"Yeah! Great idea!" They 'high fived.' Marcus wiped his hand on his shirt.

In the foyer, Erica's girlfriends gathered around and murmured comforting words of concern. Jodie stepped close and placed a hand on Erica's shoulder. "You okay?" Erica nodded but she was not okay; she was trembling so violently she had trouble maintaining balance. She didn't waste time putting on underwear; posthaste, she donned her sweatsuit. After slipping on her shoes, she brushed a disheveled shock of hair out of her eyes then glanced into the gathering room. The entire crowd stood facing the huge plasma TV mounted on the wall. The video had just begun; Erica, naked, larger than life in stunning high-definition, stood impassively while Tony squeezed her breasts. The gravity of the encounter weighed heavily upon her and she worried about the fallout. Even if Tony didn't post the video online, every guy on campus might eventually view it.

On the walk back to Lambda house, no one said a word. Her arms folded across her chest, Erica stepped briskly, surrounded by her girlfriends like a quarterback in a flying wedge play. The sidewalk along Greek Row was dimly lit which suited her dark mood; she didn't want anyone to look at her. Her mind was a roiling cauldron of conflicting emotions. In the end, the raw animal sex had been terribly exciting. She enjoyed it, immensely, and it culminated in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. In the aftermath, her body was singing; she still felt tingly all over, from her scalp down to her painted toenails. But at the same time, she was consumed with self-loathing for becoming aroused and worse yet, for letting herself get totally swept away. Now, Tony had the satisfaction of knowing he had given her pleasure. And the longer she dwelled on that unfortunate circumstance, the more disgusted with herself she became.

* * * *

Tony could have played his trump card over and over. He could have waved the affidavit in Erica's face and demanded sex. And, to avoid prosecution, she would have no choice but to submit. But he didn't. He kept his word. Three days later, on Monday afternoon, Sgt. Jordan telephoned Erica to inform her that Mr. Powell had declined to press charges and the matter was closed. Well, at least he has one shred of decency, Erica thought. Would he keep his word and not post the video online? If he did post it, she could only hope no one in her small hometown would ever see it.

In lucid reflection, Erica realized Tony taught her a valuable lesson: what seems innocent behavior can, in fact, be a felony. Not only is it easy to become a victim of sexual assault, it's insanely easy to become a perpetrator. It was a hard lesson to learn and it took a toll on her emotions. But it was a lesson that would last a lifetime. And there was one more lesson learned: she was only beginning to understand what lurked in the deep dark recesses of her sexual psyche.

Erica came to terms with the encounter and forgave herself for becoming aroused. After all, she was only human. Humans have needs. But one dire need went unfulfilled: to lie in the arms of her true love. She missed Nathan so fiercely she wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

As the days rolled past, a general malaise settled in and wouldn't let go. School was getting her down. No, life was getting her down. She thought about dropping out but reconsidered; if she ever hoped to realize her dream of teaching elementary school, she needed that degree.

Christmas break at home with family brightened her spirits but it also rekindled memories of the holidays two years before when Nathan surprised her on Christmas Eve. Now, the only warm body sharing her bed was Max, her ever-faithful collie.

When second semester began, the malaise returned and settled in as cold and deep as the snow piling up across the land. By the middle of February, Erica was sick of winter and couldn't wait for spring. That's what I need, she told herself. Springtime. A new beginning.

One bitter cold blustery day, thick clouds and snowfall darkened the sky. By late afternoon, campus streetlights were coming on. In the pools of pale orange light, snowflakes danced on the wind and swirled around the bundled figures making their way home from class. At 5:45, Erica left Weatherby Hall. Bundled up like an Eskimo, she descended the seven limestone steps and began trudging back toward Lambda house. Her bootsteps fell softly in the new accumulation blanketing the plaza. Another Friday, she thought. What am I gonna do this weekend? Prob'ly the same thing as last weekend . . . nothing.

Erica retrieved her phone from her purse and checked the messages: one from her mom, two from Jodie, and a half-dozen from other girlfriends. And at the bottom of the list, one from Nathan Connor. She gasped and froze in her tracks. For six months they'd had no communication whatsoever and now, out of the blue, there he was. Wide-eyed, she opened the message and read:

Hey. Hope you're doing OK. Therapy's going good. I'm doing better. If you're not seeing anyone, I'd like to make a fresh start. I love you. I need you.

Erica's heart leaped into her throat. She couldn't breathe. Her knees felt weak. Even though she stood in the middle of the snowy plaza amid hundreds of students going about their lives, the entire universe withered to nothingness; all that existed was her, and Nathan, somewhere out there in cyberspace. Again, she read the words: I love you. I need you.

Erica drew a deep cleansing breath. When her hands finally stopped trembling, she placed her thumbs on the screen and, with tears streaming down her cheeks, began tapping. Springtime came early; the promise was fulfilled.