Nailing Joe's Wife

Story Info
Sterile couple gets in trouble on the internet.
18k words
4.49
71.6k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEBEC
LEBEC
172 Followers

Chapter One

Joe Alberni was thirty-five years old, white, about five foot ten and approximately twenty five pounds overweight. For the past five years, he was married to Cathy, a trim, twenty-seven year old brunette with short hair and an adorable pixie smile. Joe was a computer programmer and Cathy worked as a real estate agent. Together they had a comfortable existence, living in a small suburban community in Northern California.

Things were not going well in the babymaking department, however. Cathy was as fertile as could be but Joe learned that he had been cursed with a ridiculously low sperm count. After two years of cooperative but unsuccessful attempts to conceive, it was becoming a problem for the couple.

Tension was building. Quietly, Cathy was growing resentful. For the most part, she managed to bite her tongue and remain supportive of her husband but, once in a while, usually when she was experiencing PMS, an occasional mean-spirited word would pass her lips. Joe was hurting deeply as a result of her subtle yet pointed remarks and began to withdraw from her. Soon, sex for the couple became more and more infrequent. Cathy continued to keep track of her cycle and hope for the best but Joe had nearly totally lost heart and often found excuses not to have sex with her.

As Joe withdrew more and more, he retreated to the comfort of his work. In his home office, no one would question his masculinity. In there, alone with the door locked, he was "in charge," and totally in control. On one such occasion, Joe was feeling sorry for himself and having a glass of Scotch. On his computer screen, he viewed pictures from his wedding. He remembered what a beautiful bride Cathy had been. Her makeup was perfect, accentuating her flashing hazel eyes and high cheek bones. Her body was at it's absolute firmest and her perfect 34B boobs were shaded gently and pushed up in her wedding gown to create eye-magnetizing cleavage.

"Damn, she looked good!" Joe commented to himself. In truth, Cathy still looked really good and was almost exactly the same weight as then. It was only he who had gotten out of shape. Scrolling forward, he came to the traditional pictures of the cutting of the wedding cake and stopped for a moment to stare at the one of him feeding Cathy. Her supple sweet lips gleamed with lipstick and her mouth was opened wide in profile. If one were perverted enough, one might imagine she was waiting for someone to stick a cock into her mouth, rather than a piece of cake which, from the photographer's standpoint, was exactly the point.

Joe was bored and a little drunk. His mind felt like playing some. He printed up a 4 x 6 print of the digital photo and placed it down, flat on his desk. He grabbed a thick black marker and began to draw on it. He couldn't resist the obvious temptation to draw over the cake filled fork and, instead, replaced it with a crude drawing of a penis.

At first he thought it would make him feel better, desecrating their wedding picture some. The Bitch deserved it, he thought. But then, he felt bad and backed off, holding the photo at arm's length. Looking at it from far away like that, blurring his eyes, and using a good deal of imagination, Joe pretended it really WAS a cock. Oddly, he started to feel a bit horny. He reached one of his hands down and began to play with himself.

He placed the photo on the desk again and reached for the marker again with his spare hand. Next, he drew in a few globules to make it look like the dick was shooting sperm directly towards his wife's mouth. This was really starting to turn him on. Joe fished his five inch hardon out and quickly jacked off to his hastily created porn.

After cumming into a napkin, Joe wiped up and felt slightly guilty. He put his first bit of artwork away in a safe place and went to get cleaned up. That night, he saw his wife sleeping peacefully in their bed and couldn't help but do a double take, shivering inside at the thought of what had just happened.

Chapter Two

The next day, Joe was back in his room and couldn't concentrate on his work. Before he knew it, he was looking at that damned picture again. It was so lame, Joe had to admit, but it was also still kind of exciting. This time, he viewed the original on the computer using a photo retouching program. With his mouse, he drew another crude picture of a dick and played around, moving the new layer over the background so that it appeared to be going right up to his wife's lips, before pulling back and heading back again.

Perhaps he was so fascinated by this because his wife rarely gave him head. She claimed that if she did it all the time, it would no longer be "special". He didn't really know what motivated him most but, before long, he had pulled his cock back out and quickly jacked off again.

In the ensuing days, Joe got very little work done. His hand drawings never really improved any but he did manage to acquire some new computer-assisted drawing skills. He learned how to erase the cock from the tip down to the length, in order to create the illusion that it was actually going into her mouth. Eventually, he even learned to take the makeshift picture sequences he had drawn and create animations of his wife giving blowjobs.

Each time he would grow more excited and jack off. It was becoming a passion for him. Within a few days, he was tired of the wedding picture and realized he needed some new raw material. At first, he was a little too afraid to ask Cathy to model for him. So, instead, he came into the bedroom after Cathy had already fallen asleep and cautiously took pictures of her with their digital camera. Then he retreated to his room to see what he had.

Unfortunately, that night, he hadn't even had the courage to turn on the lights, even though he knew Cathy was a very sound sleeper, and the pictures turned out to be dark and unusable. In the next couple of days, he became bolder, first turning on the bathroom lights near the bedroom, then the bedroom lights, adding more and more until he started getting pictures that were a little better.

Among his prize captures were a few of Cathy lying on her side, with her mouth open, snoring. Those would make great blow-job drawings. Later, while she lay on her back, he eventually worked up the nerve to pull the sheets down off of her body and shoot a few pictures between her legs, moving closer and closer to her panty covered pussy. His cock ached at the thought of what he was getting away with. He placed the camera aside and looked deeply between her legs.

Slowly, Cathy woke up, groggy and puzzled. "What are you doing, Hon?" she asked.

Joe panicked for a second but then realized he had not been caught. The camera was safely out of sight and Cathy was too sleepy to have noticed. He decided to improvise. "Uh, I saw the sheets had pulled away from your body. I was just going to adjust them some but then my little friend got, well, kind of excited, you know?!" he said, pointing to his tented underwear.

"Well, why don't you bring your friend over here and let Mama take care of him for you?" she smiled.

That night they made love for the first time in over a month.

Joe's "artistic" experiments were becoming very therapeutic for him. Each picture he created got wilder and wilder. Each one got him more and more turned on. Cathy didn't know what had gotten into him but was thrilled to have him fucking her again. The very same Friday, Joe took Cathy out for dinner. They ate and drank a lot of wine. Both of them were feeling very horny by the time they returned home. They kissed in the kitchen and prepared to go to bed when Cathy reached into the cupboard and pulled out a box of lady finger cookies. Joe studied her form in profile and got a brave idea.

"Don't move, alright! Just stay like that. I'll be right back!" He ran across the house and grabbed the digital camera, returning in a matter of seconds. Huffing and puffing, he said, "I want to get a picture of this. It's so sexy watching you do that."

Cathy giggled and obliged him. "You like that, huh? How this?" She posed sexily, faking giving the cookie a blowjob.

Joe smiled back at her and took a few more shots. "That's great. Just do it a little bit more, please."

Cathy grinned back at him toying with her top button. "Don't they usually use something bigger when people take these kinds of pictures? Let's see what we've got." There on the kitchen counter she found what she was looking for. "Oh, a banana! How did that get here?" she kidded. Picking up the fruit, she slowly slid it towards her lips and placed the first few inches into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip.

Joe took picture after picture of his wife's teasing. Within a few minutes, he got her to unbutton her blouse down to the bottom and pull it completely out of her skirt, so that it hung loosely by her sides, revealing her pretty bra underneath. At his instruction, she held the banana a few inches from her mouth in profile and slowly brought it to her lips, a little at a time.

Too excited to wait any longer, he dragged her back to the bedroom for some serious sex. Their lovemaking was conventional and conservative but Cathy was pleased that her little exhibitionist game had inspired such a result from her husband. Whatever it took, she knew she would be happy to play along, as long as he continued to fuck her.

Meanwhile, Joe's hobby started getting more and more involved. Armed with his new batch of raw material, he had fun for days. Cathy's active participation in his photography made for truly superior pictures. The drawback of that was that the photos he previously took of Cathy sleeping paled by comparison. They were very poorly lit, badly focused and, of course, unposed.

Also, his crudely drawn cartoon penis no longer worked for him. The pictures just looked silly to him that way now. Joe knew what he had to do. He needed pictures of real penises to match the real poses he now had and hoped to get in the future. He started out by taking a few shots of his hard penis. This was working out much better. After carefully selecting the area of the photos that contained his penis and cutting them out, he was able to make clippings that could be manipulated like crazy. Joe made up about twenty such photos his first night, showing his disembodied cock sliding into Cathy's mouth.

Joe was improving all the time with his new brand of art. He spoke to Cathy about going out on Saturday night and maybe having a repeat performance. Cathy was game but, as luck would have it, her period started on Friday night and she begged off, asking Joe if they could reschedule for the following week. It wasn't that she didn't want to comply with Joe's wishes. It was just that she usually didn't feel very sexual when she was menstruating. Besides, Cathy knew inside that her chances of getting pregnant at that time of the month were next to nothing. She would rather that Joe saved up his sperm to increase their chances.

Joe felt very depressed again. Just when he was starting to really feel attracted to his wife again, he faced rejection. Of course, logically, he could hardly blame her but it didn't make his dick feel any better. And so he found himself alone in his room that Saturday night, drinking heavily, feeling sorry for himself, and looking over his pictures. Here he had all this great porn, so he thought, and no one to share it with. Well, that was about to change, he thought.

He chose one of his favorite shots, the one that he made with her and the banana, except that this one had the banana removed, with a picture of his cock in its place, and started to make it ready to post to the internet Usenet newsgroups.

At the last moment though, he began to feel some remorse, and chickened out some. He decided to block out Cathy's eyes with black, making her anonymous. No one would know it was her. Still, the fact that HE would know made it incredibly exciting. Along with the photo he wrote, "Husband and wife - looking for nude male model for artistic photo experiments. Must have large cock. No experience necessary. Send email." Then Joe pushed Send, and the deed was done.

Joe felt a tremendous sense of vindication after posting the picture. After all, it was HIS work, wasn't it. She had contributed very little to the process except for sucking on a banana. Maybe some kind soul would enjoy his work and email him some feedback. Maybe he'd find some pix of new dicks to use in his latest works. One never knew. It certainly seemed to be worth the risk. Anyway, the bitch deserved it - didn't she?! he reasoned through his drunken stupor. After all of her snide remarks questioning his manhood, she had it coming.

Knowing his work was now "out there" on the Net, Joe felt a tremendous sense of power. He was extremely aroused, and couldn't help jacking off. As he did, his heart pounded in his chest and he gasped for breath. When he came, it felt as if all the anger he had stored up through the years welled up inside of him came out through his cock. For a change, Joe's cumshot spurted all the way up to his belly button.

Joe shuddered as his balls rumbled. He practically blacked out from the pleasure. For at least ten minutes, he lay motionless, slumped in his chair, waiting for his breath to return to normal.

Finally, Joe stirred, looking around as if he had been sleeping. His orgasm helped lift him out of his drunken stupor. In his mind's eye, he could now retrace the events of the past hour. Suddenly, he realized what he had just done and thought to himself, "Holy Shit! What the Hell was I THINKING!"

Joe was a nervous wreck. He couldn't believe he had actually posted one of his ridiculous works of art. Now, everybody in the world was going to see his precious Cathy almost naked. He'd hear from everyone he knew and both of their lives would be ruined forever.

He tried to calm himself down. At least she wasn't nude in the photo. The picture he had posted was shot from the waist up, and all she had been displaying was her pretty black bra. Oh, and also, her solid, flat stomach. It was one of her more sexy attributes, Joe admitted, but truly it was far less than she routinely would display at, say, the beach, for instance. And, of course, he had blurred out her face, and no one but him would probably ever figure out who she was. Then, of course, there was the issue of the disembodied penis that he had added to the picture. Well, no one would ever figure out that that was him. No, he was probably pretty safe that no one would ever recognize them. And if anybody ever said anything, he could always deny it.

That night, Joe slept restlessly, tossing and turning, and sweating from time to time. A couple of hours after he had gotten into bed, he arose to check and see if anyone had left him any email.

They had not. Joe retired and slept a little better. In the morning, he checked his email again but there was still no response. He double-checked the newsgroup to see if, in fact, his picture had properly posted, hoping against hope that, perhaps, something had gone wrong and it never made it. He did find the subject listing and opened the message to view the photo. He shuddered for a moment, feeling mostly shaken. Another part of him found it strangely exciting. He quickly closed the message and walked away from the computer, swearing to himself to never, ever do that that again. He was fully expecting to hear back from someone about his picture, waiting for the inevitable "other shoe to drop" that would ruin his marriage.

But it never happened. No one responded at all - not two hours later - not ten hours later. By the next day, Joe felt greatly relieved. He felt as if a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. Nobody gave a shit about his silly photos.

Within a few days, Cathy's period ended and Joe got laid again. As he had sex with his wife, he treated her extra sweetly, as if to make it up to her. All was right with the world, at least, for awhile. It wasn't long before the same scenario played itself out again, though. Cathy would get her period and then say something nasty to Joe.

This time Joe knew exactly where to turn. Armed with a hefty glass of Scotch and three newly edited photos, Joe went to the same internet newsgroup to post more shots of Cathy from the "Banana Session", as Joe was now calling it. This one featured Cathy with her blouse totally open and stripped out of her suit, to reveal her sexy, flat stomach. Her breasts were displayed more prominently in these shots. Though still encased in her pretty bra, their beautiful shape was clearly evident. Once again, Joe's heart fluttered as he posted the photos.

He decided to leave out the dick shots this time and, of course, his request for "dick models", realizing that he had probably been "pushing it" last time. He was lucky that no one had read his posts or decided to take him up on it. After jacking off, he went to sleep, confident that he had gotten it out of his system for the time being and, that no one would care.

Chapter Three

Joe was only partly correct. Someone was indeed paying attention and, in fact, had been monitoring him since his very first post. His name was Dale Henzl, a divorced 40-year old and lover of fresh amateur porn. He saw great potential with the beautiful, young female he had seen in Joe's posts and decided to drop him a line. The next day, Joe read it shakily. The email was relatively innocuous - basically, "Hey, that's a great looking woman you have there. Please post more."

Still, it shook Joe up some.

The next day, Joe decided to look at his post again - revisiting the scene of the crime, as it were - and saw that a followup post had been left by someone. Sure enough, it was Dale, going on about what an incredibly beautiful woman she was. It didn't bother him nearly as much this time. In fact, he found it kind of exciting that another guy found his wife to be attractive. He decided to drop Dale a line and politely say Thank You. Little did he know that this seemingly harmless exchange would be the start of a long-lasting communication between them.

Dale had seen it before, the shy withdrawn husband, getting his rocks off while posting pictures of his wife on the Internet. He knew that, with his encouragement, he could get more from Joe. It was only a question of "how much?" He began to lay on the praise heavily, literally, begging Joe for more pictures.

Joe felt very flattered and did what he could to comply. He managed to produce a few more photos from the Banana series. Dale went nuts, praising every aspect of the three pictures, at first.

Joe was really getting into this and found himself jacking off again, drunk with the power.

Then, via email, Dale made his first bold request. He asked Joe if he wouldn't mind meeting him for an Instant Message chat. Joe agreed and, the next night, after Cathy went to bed, he found himself communicating directly with Dale.

Dale: Hey man, that chick of yours is absolutely awesome!

Joe: Thanks. I'm glad you like her.

Dale: Those pictures were so hot!

Joe: So, which ones did you like the most?

Dale: Well, let's see. I liked all of them except for one thing.

Joe: What's that?

Dale: That part where you blur out her face. The little I can make out, she looks really cute. Why did you DO that?

Joe: Geez, I don't know. I guess I didn't want everybody to know it was her. Just trying to be careful.

Dale: Well, I can see why you might be worried. With a fox like that for a wife, someone might want to steal her from you. :)

Joe hadn't really ever considered that. He was just worried about keeping her anonymous. Deep inside, he was kind of tickled to think someone might want to "steal her" away. Still, he couldn't think of much to say, except for a polite ...

LEBEC
LEBEC
172 Followers