Nailing the Interviewer Pt. 03

Story Info
Katie works out her differences with Taylor Swift.
2.2k words
3.56
17k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

"John, are you crazy? I don't mind interviewing almost anyone you ask me to, but you know I hate that bitch!" Katie complained to me one day after work in the house we now lived in together, having just fucked when the subject of her interviewing Taylor Swift for the show came up.

"Katie, how can you hate her when you haven't even met her?" I asked her, trying to avoid what I feared was going to be our first big fight since we had been together, "she's one of the biggest stars in the world. Think of the exposure you'll get. Plus, I already set the meeting up for tomorrow."

"You're lucky we just fucked, or I wouldn't give into you so easily..." she whispered to me, calming down and agreeing to at least meet with her as we made out on my bed, "and for your information, I just don't like her. And you could've told me about it sooner, but I'll do it."

"That's my girl," I told her as she laid in my arms and started to cuddle with me, "but promise me you'll be on your best behavior Katie?"

"I promise..." she playfully pouted, slugging my arm and then giggling as she kissed me, both of us looking forward to how things might go the next day as we drifted off together.

When we arrived at work the next day, I wasn't sure what to expect, so I had made sure to close the set to the public in case a cat fight broke out, and I guess a part of me was hoping that maybe one would, especially since it involved two of the most desirable women in the world (and since one of them also happened to be my girlfriend).

"Okay, let's do this," Katie said to me as she came up from behind me and swatted my ass, spinning me around and kissing me as I looked her up and down in the tight white shirt and blue jean shorts she had chosen to wear.

"There's more where that came from when this is all over with..." I teased her, kissing her back until we had to break it up because of Taylor's arrival on set.

"I hate her..." Katie mumbled under her breath upon seeing her until I reminded her that she promised me she would be on her best behavior and walked away, wanting to see how she handled this by herself.

"Taylor...hi...nice to finally meet you," Katie said to her, noticeably gritting her teeth as Taylor walked up to her in a white dress and a red jacket, shaking Katie's hand as they were shown to my office by my assistant.

And all of that worked out well for about ten minutes, until I heard Katie calling Taylor a "dumb cunt" and calling out to me as she stormed out of the room.

"I can't do this John...I can't stand being in the same room with that stupid bitch," Katie told me as she batted her eyes and tried to get out of it.

"Katie, baby, you know I love you, but that's not gonna work this time," I told her as I led her back to the room and told her to work something out, giving them another hour to do so before I would be forced to call the whole thing off.

When the hour was up, I returned to my office expecting to hear Katie and Taylor having a knock-down, drag-out, hair-pulling fight, but what I heard instead was enough to make me instantly hard.

"YES...OHGOD...fuck me with your tongue Taylor..." I heard Katie moan, followed by Taylor telling Katie to "take it like the bitch you are" right as I walked in on them and saw Katie sitting on Taylor's face as she held Katie's thighs apart with her hands and drove her tongue into her pussy.

"OHGOD...fuck...hi John...OHGOD...keep licking you little bitch..." Katie hissed as she sat on Taylor's face, their clothes in a pile at the end of the couch as I started to lose mine and walked over to them.

"Looks like you two came to some sort of an understanding," I teased them as Taylor parted Katie's cunt lips with her tongue while Katie rode her face the way she usually rode my dick.

"MMM...AH...make me cum Taylor...OHGOD..." she moaned as Taylor darted her tongue into Katie's cunt, holding it there as Katie came for her, grinding her pussy down into Taylor's face as Taylor licked at her walls and drank down her cum.

"I didn't know you were so big into carpet-munching now Taylor," I teased her as Katie got off of her and came over to me, squeezing my dick.

"Who's the stud Katie?" Taylor asked her as she looked me up and down, Katie grabbing my arm and beginning to get defensive again.

"Back off you little bitch, he's mine," Katie replied, making out with me right in front of her until I reminded her of what usually goes on in my office when we have a visitor.

"Only for you," Katie told me as I walked over to Taylor and made out with her, laying down on the couch and telling her to sit on my face as Katie crawled between my legs and wrapped her lips around my dick.

"FUCK...I love the feeling of your lips on my dick Katie..." I hissed as I parted Taylor's thighs with my hands and slid my tongue up into her tight, slutty pussy, Taylor throwing her head back and immediately beginning to ride my face as I ate away at her cunt.

"UH...fuck...suck it Katie..." I moaned from around Taylor's fuckhole as I darted my tongue in and out of her, her breathing already becoming ragged from how turned on she already was from having eaten Katie out earlier.

"OHGOD...your man has quite the fucking talented tongue Katie...FUCK YES..." Taylor moaned as I grabbed her hips and ground her pussy into my face, her eyes rolling into her head as Katie began to deep-throat my dick.

"FUCK...deep-throat me Katie baby...I want to fucking cum down your throat right as Taylor cums for me," I whispered to her as Taylor ground her pussy into my face again and threw her head back, her hands pushing into my face as she exploded all over my tongue, moaning my name at the top of her lungs as Katie held my dick in her hands and let me jerk my hips into her face as I came down her throat.

"MMM...OHGOD...swallowing your load makes me so horny..." Katie whispered after she drank down my cum, kissing her way up my body as I drank down the rest of Taylor's juices.

"If you two are gonna fuck right now, don't let me stop you," Taylor teased both of us as I picked Katie up and laid her on my desk, Taylor sitting down on the couch and already beginning to finger herself as I straddled Katie and slid into her, "besides, I like to watch."

"Kinky bitch...OHGOD...fuck me John." Katie moaned as I started thrusting in and out of her, placing her legs on my shoulders as I started pounding away on her cunt, her walls stretching out for me as I worked her pussy over.

"UH...UH...MMM...OHGOD...there it is..." she cried out when I hit her g-spot, her back arching as she threw her head back far enough that it was hanging over the edge of my desk as I drilled her pussy.

"OH MY GOD...that looks so fucking hot..." Taylor moaned as she opened her legs and started fingering herself again, throwing her head back as I felt Katie's cunt start clamping down on my dick.

"SHIT...you sure do feel good Katie...this must really be turning you on baby..." I teased her as I tore up her insides, her eyes rolling back in her head when I started to suck on her tits.

"Cum for me Katie...let's put on a show for Taylor baby..." I whispered to her as she arched her back and threw her legs tightly around my waist as I slid into her one last time, her body going limp as she showered my dick with her juices while I grabbed a hold of her hips and thrust into her one last time, blowing my load as deep into her as it could go.

"FUCK...YES...UH...so good..." Katie moaned when she felt me unloading my cum into her, filling her tight cunt to the brim with my seed several more times before pulling out of her.

"OHGOD...UH...ahem...you guys do that in here all the time?" Taylor asked us, trying to get herself together as I made out with Katie on my desk.

"UH-HUH...UH..." Katie moaned as I lined my stiff dick up with her pussy again and prepared to slide into her.

"Give her some dick too, baby," Katie purred, playfully pushing me away as I walked over to Taylor and pushed her down on the couch, placing her long legs on my shoulders as Katie placed her mouth over one of Taylor's nipples, "you have taught me that it's fun to share you know."

"OHGOD...YES..." Taylor purred when she felt me sliding my dick into her pussy and Katie start to suck on her tits, her back arching as she placed her hands on the back of Katie's head to keep here there.

"SHIT...such a tight little pussy Taylor..." I teased her as I grabbed her hips and pulled them back into mine as Katie licked and sucked on her tits, both of us giving Taylor the kind of double stimulation she probably hadn't had in a while.

"MMMPPPPHHHH..." Katie moaned from around Taylor's tits as she sucked away on them, taking one of her hands and putting it between her legs as she started to finger herself.

"Take it easy there nympho," I teased her as I pounded on Taylor's snatch, her eyes rolling into her head as I pulled her hips into mine again and Katie bit down on one of her nipples.

"FUCK YES! Do that again..." Taylor shouted as I drove my dick into her cunt and Katie took turns biting down on both of her nipples, Taylor wrapping her legs around my waist as she placed her hands on the back of Katie's head.

"OHGOD...cumming..." Taylor purred when my dick slid into her g-spot, grazing into it a few more times as she arched her back and shot streams of her cum out onto my dick as I started pounding into her.

"Cum in her John," Katie whispered in my ear as I thrust into Taylor one last time and exploded deep into her cunt, shooting gobs of my cum into her as she circled her hips around my dick, sending waves of my cum deep into her womb until I pulled out of her.

"MMM...it's been so long since I've felt a man's cum inside me..." Taylor hissed as I started to make out with her, feeling Katie turning us over so that Taylor would be on top as she lowered her pussy down onto my dick.

"Keep making out with me Taylor, Katie's gonna do all the work this time," I whispered in her ear as we made out on the couch, Katie riding my dick like she had never ridden it before as I Taylor placed her hands on the back of my head and started sucking on my neck.

"MMM...dirty bitch..." I teased her as Katie bounced up and down on my dick, my hips starting to move up and down in perfect rhythm with her movements as Taylor continued to suckle my neck, "giving me a hickey while my girlfriend does all the real work."

"I've got to give you something to remember me by baby," she cooed as Katie threw her head back and drove herself down onto my dick one last time, Taylor licking my neck as I grabbed Katie's hips and drove my dick up into her.

"UH...FUCK...OHGOD...fuck me John...right fucking there...YES...YES...YES..." Katie shouted as my cock head pushed past her cervix and into her womb, Taylor going over and starting to make out with Katie as I lurched my hips into her one last time and shot my load into her.

"MMMMPPPPPPHHHH," Katie moaned into Taylor's mouth as I emptied my balls into her, coating her cunt walls with a thick load of my cum before I pulled out of her and the three of us began to wrap things up.

"It was nice meeting you today Katie...and you too John..." Taylor teased us as all three of us got dressed to leave, kissing me on the lips as she fondled Katie between her legs.

"We'll have to do this again sometime Taylor," I told her as she left the office and left Katie and I to our own devices, Katie playfully punching me in the arm as we hung out for a little while longer in the office.

"I'm sure you'd like to have more of Taylor's pussy wouldn't you John?" she teased me as we laid on the couch in each other's arms, "just remember one thing though, baby: I'm the one you go home with at the end of every day. And lately I've been thinking maybe we should start a family together. So what you think about me going off the pill?"

"I think you already know my answer, but let's talk about this at home Katie, we need to get through the work day first," I told her as I kissed her lips, ready to take the next step with her as we headed out of the office to finish our work duties.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers