Nailing the Tracks Pt. 02

Story Info
Hung Black Stud "produces" Lia Marie Johnson.
6.5k words
4.14
14.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Lia Marie Johnson

Nailing The Tracks - Part 2

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

He was only a couple of weeks official in the role of legit music producer, but Dylan Jay was already enjoying almost all the perks of life on the payroll of this record label - already the cash was coming in, no shortage of tracks to tinker with, he'd gotten a real nice pad to kick back in at the end of each day... Oh, and he'd managed to somehow fuck a gorgeous German singer up her nice, pale ass just a short time after meeting her. So all things considered, things were almost going perfectly for the young, black hunk. Why almost perfect?

Well, there was Jason the Manager to deal with.

"Ya'll tellin' me this track I've been workin' on is for damn online celeb tryin' to be a singer??" Dylan says to the voice on the other end of the line as he speaks into his smart-phone. "Man if it turns out I've been doing the track for that chick who did that out of tune "Friday" song, I swear..."

"DJ! Relax! Chill..." Jason replies, sounding like he couldn't care less about the concerns of the man he's supposed to be managing. "This is about online exposure! I'm hooking you up with someone who is going to get us... Going to get you a bunch of Internet notoriety! You should be thanking me as a matter of fact." He adds in an even more ruder than usual tone. "But... I actually remember who you're talking about with the Friday thing... Hey, maybe if she's still around I can get you two to..."

"Man! You even listening to yourself??" Jay cuts him off, sighing before he continues talking as he double checks the laptop in the recording studio where he's been working on this track. Given vocals, and the base track. Simple enough for him to mess with, change and come up with a remix that should satisfy even the most stuck-up of managers like he has to deal with. "Shit... Anyway, who the heck is this chick I'm doin' this track for?"

"Oh, she's... Uhhhhh... Hang on, I've got her details here... Somewhere..." Jason says, then followed by what sounds like ruffling of papers and items getting knocked over.

Just as Dylan rolls his eyes, he notices that there's a gorgeous, young white woman standing outside the door into the studio with long blonde hair, wearing a nicely fitting sleeveless top that shows off her sizeable ripe chest, and a short matching skirt which gives a hint of the equally rounded and sexy ass underneath, topped off with heels. Looking in, she smiles at him before making a motion about if she can come in or not.

"Ah yeah, she's Lia Marie Johnson... Was on a web-show called Teens React, then graduated to like, the online celeb version? I think she's had a song out already, but the point is she's got an online following, so if we can..."

"Yo, is she like young, blonde, and cute as all Hell?" Dylan cuts him off.

"...Yes! Yeah that's her, why?"

"...I'mma call you back man." Jay says, ending the call and then wisely switching off the phone for good measure before he waves for her to enter.

"Hey!" Lia Marie Johnson said with a smile as she entered the studio, heading towards him. "Are you, like, the actual "DJTrackSupreme"?" She asked, referring to his prior online music notoriety that led him to be signed up to this job.

"Well, technically that used to be me, but legally I ain't supposed to be talkin' none about dat no more..." Dylan smirks as he gives her a look over. "You're Lia, right? I've been workin' on a track of yours, right?" He coolly says, putting two and two together secretly as he gets a read of the gorgeous starlet in front of him.

"I can't believe this! The real DJTrackSupreme!" She says with a gush. "I used to listen to like, all your remixes!"

"Heh, always nice to meet a fan... But got to say, you uhhhh... Look a whole lot different than on that, Teens React you were on..." Jay adds as he slips in another assumption to test her reaction.

"Oh really?" Lia replies, smirking a little bit. "Is that in a good way, or a bad way?" She teases before she laughs. "I do other stuff aside from those videos, you know."

"Yeah, I know..." Dylan lies, but smirks back as he can see some interest in the flirty way she's responding to him. "But it's in a real good way from where I'm standin'... I'm seeing a fine ass honey who looks to be D-T-F, if ya feel me..." He says, pushing his luck to see if he can get anywhere as far with her as he'd managed with Lena Meyer-Landrut, the stunner from Germany he'd managed to tap the ass off when he was supposed to be finishing off a track with.

"Fine ass? Well, I'd agree with that..." Johnson says, brushing her hair back. "Well I'd say the same thing about you... But I'm not so sure I can see enough of you yet..." She claims to the man clad in top of the range sneakers, a matching branded short sleeved top, and crisp jeans that nicely showed off a hint of the bulge of his package underneath.

"That so, huh?" Jay chuckles as he boldly reaches down to his belt. "Well, allow me..."

"Woah! Wait, are you..." Lia starts to question his actions, but then her eyes go wide and her jaw drops as he drops his pants and boxers, letting her get a look at his thick and long black cock. "Holy fuck!! That's... Oh my fucking God!!" She exclaims, unable to rip her eyes off of that man-meat.

"So, what you thinking about me now, huh girl?" Dylan challenges with a grin.

"But, wait a second! What... What if..." She looks back to the door into the studio.

"Nah girl, ain't nobody else but me shows up around here this part of the building... Unless you got someone comin' to pick you and that sexy ass up?"

"No... They said they'd come get me when I called them... So..." She reasons, a last glance back before she once again stares at his cock. "If you're talking about my ass... I'll need to see if you can at least handle a blowjob first..." Johnson states before she rather too quickly for someone she's only just met gets down to her knees in front of him.

"Yeah, go get yourself some girl!" Jay grins, watching her take a hold of his dick and start to stroke him off. "I can tell... Girl like you is real down for getting her ass tapped..."

"God, it's amazing..." Lia said again in awe of the size of the cock she was stroking as she used both hands, firmly and steadily pumping along his length and finding her mouth watering, and perhaps another place of hers too, as she watched him soon get to his full, rock hard and now even longer than he already was size.. "Forget singing, my throat is going to be shot trying to handle this fucking thing!" She stated with a grin, looking up as she pumped him before shifting into position closer to his member, allowing her to push out her tongue and start to lap at the crown of that big tool, getting him groaning a little from the light touches. Soon she swirled her tongue around the bell-end, a quick motion all the way around before sliding over the top, and another go around that head for good measure.

"Mmmmm... I'd get in so much fucking trouble if anyone found out about this..." She said, knowing full well the risks she was taking in such an open space that anyone could walk into and see the sex act she was about to do. It wasn't long before she got down to it, parting her lips and taking that big, black cock into her mouth, letting him feel the warmth and wetness that the gorgeous young white babe has to offer. "Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmm..." A groan escaped her as she sank her mouth further down onto him, lips stretching to stay wrapped nicely around him in a sign that this was obviously the biggest cock she's ever attempted to suck on. Blowing him she is starting to do though as she grips his base and begins lifting her head back upwards, getting near to the crown but keeping it inside before she pushed back downward with a muffled moan.

"Ahhhh... Don't you worry girl... Just get to suckin' that D..." Dylan said with a smirk, watching the gorgeous blonde as she got into the grove of things, bobbing her head smoothly but at a tentative, yet still very pleasurable, pace as she handled the upper portion of his rod, while her hand kept a grip of the lower part to keep him steady for her sucking action. "Mmmmm... Your boy can keep a secret..." He added, no doubt just telling her anything she wants to here to make sure he keeps getting this already more than just fine blowjob, his moans showing he's greatly enjoying the feeling of her soft and lusciously full lips gliding back and forth over his tool as she shows herself from the steady pace she's using that despite her young age she is no stranger to sucking off a man.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." The online web-series starlet moaned herself as she slid her mouth a little bit more downward onto that fat piece of man-meat, her hand giving an occasional stroke as her focus was on trying to fit as much of this cock up into her oral hole now that she was confident after a round of slurps that are starting to leave her saliva trickling down his inches. "Mmmm... Mmmmmphhh!! Hhhhmmmmpppp..." Brushing her long hair away from her face, she still stares up at the handsome music producer she's all too willingly blowing despite having only just met him, keeping her mouth pushing down and then smoothly lifting back up so that a few inches and the head stay inside before she moves back to beyond the half-way point on his cock.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, I can tell girl... Ahhhh... You've been down with somethin' like this before..." The hung black hunk states with a chuckle before he groans his approval, seeing just how much of his dick the pretty while woman is stuffing her mouth full with, feeling her own moans vibrating off his prick each time she either pushed her face down towards his balls or lifts away to let him see how her lips are staying pressed around his manhood. "Ahhhhh... Yeah... Fucking suck that dick baby... Mmmmm..." He adds, a hand on the back of her head far from subtly encouraging her to go down even more as he pushes her toward his crotch, making her eyes widen as that length now invades her oral hole even more than she'd been doing, or in fact prepared for as she has to quickly move her hand away from his base as her lips sink down.

"GAHHHHH!! MMMMPHHH!! HHHHRRRRKKKK!!" Johnson gags as that dark cock connects with the back of her mouth that's helped her become a singing, reacting and acting starlet, her saliva now further dripping down his length as her lips fight to stay wrapped, pulling off with each gag she does as she comes teasingly close to deep throating him as he keeps her head held down so he can shamelessly enjoy the sensations with moans of his own. "HMMMMPHHHH!! GAAAAAHHHH... MMMMMPPPPHHHH!!" She almost whines around his shaft as she stares up, narrowed eyes to show that she isn't appreciating this forcing to take far more cock that even she knows she's able to handle but at the same time she isn't making any real move to pull away, allowing her own starting to now get raspy gagging to carry on as that saliva begins to drool from past those ripe lips and down her chin.

After another few moments, he lets go of her head and instantly she pulls up and all the way off with a gasp, clutching her own throat as she glares up at him. "Holy fuck!! You trying to choke me on that fucking thing??" Lia questions, wiping saliva from off her own chin as she takes in deep breaths.

"Shit... My bad girl..." Dylan says with a far from apologetic looking smirk. "Just figured you can take a dick... Since you didn't seem to be makin' a scene when I said you could take it up the ass and all..." He adds, making sure to remind her of what had been said earlier on.

"Still doubt me, huh?" Johnson questions, smirking herself know. "I get it... Let's just get down to it then, shall we?" She rather boldly says, standing up from the floor as she reaches down, pulling her top up and over her head to show off her impressively sized white tits in a plain bra.

"Yeah, let's do that..." Jay eagerly agrees, moving across the room to the rucksack belonging to him, taking out a bottle of lubricant from it and already starting to get himself ready as he pours some out onto his fingers before stroking it across his inches as he heads back over.

"You bring lube with you to the recording studio?" Lia questions as she continues undressing, stepping out of her skirt to leave her with just a pair of small, contrasting coloured panties to the other half of her underwear, but the colouring shows an apparent hint of moistness down between her legs.

"There's a story to that..." Dylan says, considering his options for how to go about getting into the action before deciding to lay down on the floor. "I uhhhh... Had to use some not too long ago... But the studio health and safety guy replaced it already after I ordered some... Shit, stuff I got is probably the wrong stuff for here..."

"You sure you're a producer? Sounds like you're into some weird shit..." Johnson teases as she slides her panties now down her legs, showing off a completely shaved pussy that indeed looks to be wet already just from the cock sucking earlier. "Whatever... Give me that, and let me get myself ready.

Tossing her the lube, she catches it and applies some to a couple of her fingers, before setting the bottle down so she has the other hand free to reach back, spreading her ass cheeks apart so she can blindly push a finger against, and then soon into her own asshole, making herself groan as she slides it in, working the lubricant into her back passage in the process with a couple of firm and slow pumps of the finger. "Uhhhhh... Damn well feels... Ahhhhh... Like fucking lube to me..." She says, showing off quite clearly that she's no stranger to some ass play as she finger fucks her own butt with a steady series of thrusts in and out with her own digit, pulling out so she can then push in the second finger, impressively able to slowly work in both to do the same again to get that tight hole all ready to go as she makes herself gasp and groan from the motion.

"Shit... Yeah, that'll... That'll do..." Lia states as she removes the fingers, now moving downward as she spreads her legs wide, leaning backward over his legs to arch her body with her arms straight down so her hands and feet support herself. Getting the hint about what she's planning, he guides his cock upward to meet her booty as she lowers it down, rubbing the crown of his tool against her entrance as she grinds, before a firm motion from the both allows that bell-end to penetrate her tight hole. "Ahhhhhh... Fuck!! Mmmmm... Yeah, gonna need to... Uhhhhhh!! Adjust to this fucking thing..." She groans, gritting her teeth as now that he's in her ass, she resumes carrying out her plan as she rocks her sexy young body back and forth towards his back, her hips working downward so she can begin fucking herself on his big cock but a slow yet smooth pace to kick off with.

"Mmmmm... Shit girl! That's somethin'... Ahhhhh... Out of a porno there..." He comments on the unusual position, another sign that the beauty he's getting to fuck isn't a stranger to some kinky action despite being legal for only a couple of years. He's not going to complain, laying back with his head in his hands and smirk on his handsome face as he watches that finely curved white body moving up and down on his fat, black cock to keep him moaning while she groans and gasps, both of them in a way having to get used to the sensations of this anal sex as she looks to work him firmly up into herself.

"Uhhhhh!! Yeah, you aren't gonna... Ahhhhhh... See this shit on the video site I'm usually on!" She says, grinning briefly before she groans again, her riding motion now getting to be smooth as she bounces her backside up and down onto his member but still at a slow, controlled pace that's not just pleasurable but allows her tight back passage to gradually take more of him past her asshole as she gets used to the biggest dick she's ever gotten to fuck in her life. "Mmmmm... Maybe take out the "Tube" part and put in "Porn" instead..." She adds with a groan, making reference to how she's gotten Internet fame as part of the long running "...Reacts" series of online videos in the different versions she's been on. This however is indeed some "not safe for work" action as she rides the cock of the hunk she's only met today but has already sucked off, and is now taking him up her sexily thick and rounded ass, and while she's groaning from the discomfort of handling such a vast size her on display pussy is looking now noticeably wet, so even more so than she'd been before starting to use her ass.

"MMMMM... Yeah, you got one fine fuckin' ass there... Fuckin' work that ass baby..." The hunk who is supposed to be working on a music track for this woman instead of having his huge, thick to match black cock being taken in and out of her juicy white ass says between his moans, more than happy to lay back and let her do all the work all long as it keeps his dick up into that tight and hot back passage of the young woman attempting to break out from Internet fame into a legit singing career. "Ahhhhh... Yeah, fucking bounce that thing on me... MMMM... Yeah, fine ass like that... Mmmmm... Built for takin' my big fuckin' black dick up in it..." He "compliments" her, watching her rear cheeks raise and lower with an elevator-like motion as his top inches vanish up into her asshole before reappearing for a moment before the nearly naked apart from her bra beauty repeats the action with this same slow and steady pace that's more than good enough to have them both moaning out no matter the stage of height of her movement on his stiff pole.

"Uhhhhh!! MMMM... Yeah, you're fucking believing me now, huh?" The beauty who starred in the television film Terry the Tomboy manages to grin across at the stud she's riding before she groans, pushing her gorgeous backside further downward to force another of his fat inches up into her tightest of holes, her spread legged position showing her other lower hole is still nice and wet despite her having not even touched herself there since putting her ass to work like this. "Ahhhhh... But I bet... Ahhhhh!! I can get... UHHHH... Even more of that big fucking dick in my fine little ass..." She seems to challenge, letting out a moan as she continues to work her frame against his member while keeping herself arched with her back above his legs, letting her hips and booty shift up and down to fuck herself on that still rock hard and ready for more, just like she is, cock that's already very familiar with despite only meeting this hunk today.

"MMMMM... You callin' your boy out now?" Dylan smirks back at her. "Then get your fine ass off of me, and let me show you how I "nail a track"..." He challenges back.

"Ahhhhh... Gladly..." Johnson says as she shifts herself back, lifting her butt completely off of his cock with a groan. "Man, I love that position... But fuck if it takes a lot out of me!" She adds with a laugh.

"I'mma remember that one... Now let me try..." Jay states, waiting until she moves off from him so he can shift into position himself, taking a hold of her so she's laying down on her side on the studio floor, allowing him to lift up her leg while he grips his shaft, applying it against her anal entrance once again.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, get it in there..." Lia says, watching on as she doesn't seem to even mind at this point that she's still got her bra on as she's so focused on watching his thick shaft line up with, and then get pushed forward into her backside to make her groan.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12