Nailing the Tracks Pt. 04

Story Info
Hung Black Stud "produces" Bebe Rexha.
6k words
4.16
16.1k
16
0

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Bebe Rexha

Nailing The Tracks - Part 4

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Rodriquez Valez was a lot like many people in the world. He had a life goal, and he wanted to reach it. Like a growing number of people, he wanted that goal here and now, and didn't want to wait or "pay his dues" to get there. So, he needed a fast track to success. To a story, a scoop that would rocket him above the rest of the "photo journalists" on the scene. Lets face it, anyone with a descent camera and a good zoom lens can snap hot pictures of any chick walking the street, or a celebrity in a bikini on what they thought was an isolated beach.

No, he had part bolder plans, but ones that still involved celebrities. Music starlets in fact. The ones that act all wholesome, sweet and innocent. Yet, in their music videos they grind away, dressed in next to nothing, and do much and such the same if not more on stage and on tour. So, there had to be some juicy gossip to be had about them and their private lives they work so hard to keep under wraps. An orgy perhaps? A love for a post-show fuck with one of the band members? Hell, at the very least there had to be something about Taylor Swift being more than just "close friends" with the women in her "posse".

Sadly, rumours are only good for shady gossip sites. They don't pay the big bucks he was looking for. No, those big site and outlets? They need proof. Sure, they can flesh out the articles later with all the "anonymous sources" and "someone close to" they they needed to fill the lines. What they needed was legit, clear evidence that something was going on or happening with one of this gorgeous beauties that they didn't want the rest of the world to know about.

So, with all that in mind, why was Rodriquez currently scoping out the parking lot of the music studio where Dylan Jay, formerly known online as DJTrackSupreme, was based in?

Valez figured that he was the way in he needed to get that big break scoop. A young guy, probably similar age to him, with everything going for him so it seemed. Inexperienced though in the big time and the spot-light, not to mention having as claims seemed to have it with a rather weighty contract holding him in to the label. He was counting more on the inexperience than anything else from him. A slip up. Forgetting to hide a contact on his phone. Exiting a studio door to say goodbye to someone he was working with. Hell, if he had to follow him to his home and snap him through a window getting down with someone, Valez would do it. It's cut-throat business... But he used a camera as a weapon rather than a blade.

He adjusted his cap, raising the camera up as he zoomed in on a car pulling up to the "talent" entrance to the building opposite. "Shit... Look at dat fucking ass on that mami..." He remarked to himself, focusing on a very easy on the eyes sight of a blonde stepping out of the vehicle in jeans that stretched to contain a thick, rounded ass. "Ass like dat... I'm gonna be selling 'deez for some real good money..." He chuckled as he snapped away to get more shots of her before she entered the building with an entourage. "Thank you Mistah Jay..." He added as he lowered the camera, going into the menu to check over his snaps.

Checking over who he'd just pictured later in the day, he would thank Dylan Jay for some snaps of singer Bebe Rexha.

* * *

"This... This track is fantastic!" Bebe Rexha, the gorgeous blonde American of Albanian said with a smile as she put down the headphones. "How the fuck have I not heard of you before until now?" She added with a playful smirk. She was clad in those very form fitting jeans that seemed to just fit and no more over her large, juicy backside. A stylish, no sleeved top nicely hung against her upper body and showed off her nicely rounded and sized to match tits. All topped up with a pair of heels.

"Well, not to brag or nothin'..." Dylan Jay, the handsome black hunk who was easily enjoying life getting paid for the music and remixes he was doing, smirked back with a chuckle. "But I wasn't exactly putting music out there before on my own, or off my own name. Besides... This track? You were doin' a whole of the work well before my ass came along to mess with it. If not a single, you could have this be a remix for the single or whatever your people think."

"Hey, I can make decisions on this on my own." She stated with a playful, telling off tone. "I've been song writing and co-producing tracks for years... Maybe it's you who could learn a thing or two from me." She teased again as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Hey, easy girl! I'm sure you are, and I'm sure you can..." He shrugged his shoulders. "Hell, I'm still gettin' used to this all I guess... Big studios, workin' with girls like you... And havin' to deal with that asshole Jason the Manager..."

"The guy keeping my guys busy for the rest of the day?" She rolled her eyes for a moment. "They are a dime a dozen in this business, so don't sweat him... Still..." She paused, looking him over. "When you said about working with girls like me... What exactly do you mean?" She asked, raising an eyebrow with more than just a hint of another meaning behind it.

"Who, me? I didn't mean too much of it..." He chuckled, seeing her look. "Although, it could mean somethin'... Guess it depends on what you're thinkin' I'm meanin'..."

"That's not what I asked Dylan... I mean do you enjoy workin' with girls like me? Or maybe it's more girls... Who look like me?" She pressed with a smirk.

"Shit... Don't think there's many girls who look like you girl... Not with a fine ass like that..." He said, getting to the point as he suspected she was hinting at him to do.

"This ass?" She said in mock-shock, turning to the side so she could show off how her backside was filling out her jeans. "Well, not to brag or nothing..." Bebe teased, using her words against him. "But my ass isn't just for anyone to just just try and get a piece of..." She said, making the point clear by delivering a sharp spank to her own butt. Even in the jeans, the jiggle of her cheeks was obvious to see.

"What about a guy like me then?" He again boldly asked, but now openly checking out the stunning white woman in front of her.

"Depends... How much are you packing down there?" She replied with another, but this time challenging, raised eyebrow.

"Shit..." He chuckled, moving and pulling up his own top up and over his head to show off his nicely toned body. "You want to talk about bragging..." He said, continuing to strip off as he loosened his belt before pushing his own pants right down along with his boxers.

"Fuck yeah!" Bebe grinned, seeing the thick and lengthy piece of man meat he had to offer her. "That's the kind of dick that can get a piece of this ass..." She states, and seems to be following suit as she now starts to ease her jeans down to fully show off how rounded and juicy her backside is.

"Daaaaaaaamn..." He says, taking a long moment to take in her full cheeks as she ditches her footwear and steps out of her bottoms.

"Hope you don't plan on just staring... Studios like this, folks don't come around the recording areas in case they get fired for interrupting a session..." She says, as if to show she's done this kind of thing before. "Here... Lay on the couch... Let's see if you can handle getting some of me." She points to the couch that's a part of the "technical area" of the wider studio.

"Sure thing girl..." Dylan eagerly agrees as he moves across to lay down onto it. He's no stranger in fact to getting some acting with a sexy singer in this very studio. Why would be ruin the "moment" of letting her know that he's more into this side of the "business" than she knows when he's about to get some of her.

Especially now as she moves in, swinging a leg across him before she climbs on top to get into the classic sixty-nine position. Taking a hold of his hardening cock with both hands, she starts to stroke him off. Arching, she pushes out her shapely to say the least rear towards him, and smirks when he feels him taking a hold of her large booty. In turn he's grinning as he gets that close look of not just her backside, but both of her snug-looking lower holes when he pulls those rear cheeks apart. Not to mention how he's groaning already just from her frisky hands pumping away to get him nice and hard.

"You say you can handle this ass boy? Then get to it..." She ordered with a lingering stare back to already show her own building lust. Turning to his now rock hard and huge man-meat she delivered a quick round of pumps for good measure. Then gripping by the base, she let her tongue slide all the way up from those digits to the crown, finishing with a groan. Not just from the sensation of tasting some black cock, but from the stud she was on top of as he gripped and spread her ass cheeks. "Get me nice and wet back there..." She said with a brief glance back. Attention again turned to the front as she swatted her tongue against the tip of his tool, teasing across the slit as she attacked the head. Drawing in air, she then parted her lips so she could take him inside, and finding herself groaning the moment she wrapped around that thick rod.

"Mmmmm shit..." Dylan moaned as he felt her full lips sinking down onto his cock, before slowly lifting back up and almost coming fully off of his meat. Instead, she stayed in that teasing place as she looked back with a narrow eyed look that said "what are you waiting for?". "Like you said... Mmmmm... Better get to it..." He chuckled for a moment before he gripped her cheeks a little more. Spreading them, he leaned his face in and started to slide his tongue up her ass crack, giving it a couple goes over as he held her plump cheeks apart. That seems to score approval points with the stunning singer who started off her own motion onto his dick. After another vertical run on her backside, he settled to target that important hole back there. Sliding his tongue across, and then around her tight asshole got her groaning, and tellingly pushing that juicy rump back towards his face. Smirking, he complied with her "demand" and flicked his tongue against her entrance, his hands still keeping her butt spread for him to go to work on her.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm..." Two things were certainly clear as the blonde let out a muffled moan around the cock she was now properly sucking on. She wasn't a stranger to dishing out some oral pleasure from how smoothly and steadily her mouth was sliding up and down this thick, black cock. The second was from how she was clearly rocking herself towards the tongue probing against her asshole that this wasn't her first time engaging in some back-door action either. "Mmmm... Mmmmphhh!! Mmmmm..." For the moment, her focus was on that fuck-stick she had her pouty lips wrapped tightly around. The bobs of her head were already making her hair fall out of place, making her brush it back over out of the way to make it look like a scene straight out of a porno. Her other hand kept fingers around his base, ensuring his dick was pointing straight up. That allowed her hungry, damp mouth to sink firmly down before sliding right back up to soon repeat the motion once again.

"Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." Back behind her, the sexy rounded ass of the American of Albanian descent was getting licked away at. The stud she was on top of in this sixty nine groaned into her booty as he kept his tongue pressed against her asshole. The occasional twist into her, but sticking mostly to licking over her to get her nice and wet. His fingers easily dug into that ample, white backside that was still pushing back towards his probing tongue to show her enjoyment to say the least of his eating out. Same time, he was moaning into her cheeks from the oral work she was doing to his dick, easily giving him the fuel to keep on licking at her clearly tight entrance back there.

"Mmmmmm!! Mmmmmphhh... Mmmm!!" The head of the singer and songwriter was now moving at a quick pace, her hands now gripping his thighs as she put plenty of effort into her cock sucking motion. No longer caring about her hair getting in the way, her eyes were closed as she put plenty of groaning effort into returning the favour that was being delivered onto her ass. "Mmmm... Mmmmppphhhh... Mmmmphhh!!" Saliva was now dripping down his fat manhood, trickling past his balls and starting to stain the couch they were carrying out this sixty nine on. Something like that wasn't even on their lusty minds as they groaning into one another's private parts. Keeping that cock nicely deep in her mouth, she continued to push her butt back against that talented tongue slide against and around her asshole.

"Mmmmmmphhh..." She muffled out a groan again, giving another couple of slurps before she lifted away. Before even getting a word out, she moaned as she rocked back one more time against that handsome face between her ass cheeks. "Mmmm... Dirty boy... You've done this... Ahhhhh... Before..." Bebe reasoned. The smirk on her face showed she was more than happy with that fact.

Dylan smirked again as he pulled away from that juicy booty. "Could say the same damn thing about you girl..." He pointed out, giving her ass a firm spank for good measure, and enjoying the sight of that cheek jiggling for a moment.

"Maybe I have..." She teased before she shifted over him, dismounting so she could stand up. "Let's get to the good stuff babe. Got any lube around here?" She boldly asked, and kept herself busy by starting to remove her top.

"Yeah..." Jay paused, taking a moment to get a good look at her nicely sized and rounded tits now on display. "I mean, yeah I got you..." He said, moving over to the First Aid box on top of a cabinet in the studio.

"You keep lube in there?" Rexha questioned, sitting down onto the couch and shifting herself so that juicy backside was hanging off the edge.

"Long story..." He smirked. As he returned over to her, he used the time to pour out some lube onto his hand, then stroked it across his inches to get himself ready for the action to come.

"Guess that's two things about you that's long..." She purred without any hint of subtlety, complimented by the smirk on her face. "Give that here."

"My fuckin' pleasure." He returned the look as he handed her the bottle.

He stepped back and watched as she made a show of things, as if her spread legged position wasn't enough to draw his gaze to her tempting lower holes. One already dampened by his earlier tongue work, the other already looking a little moist from her own arousal of the previous position alone. Regardless, she slowly poured out some lube onto her finger, and then slid the hand down her gorgeous body until she reached below her snatch. Moaning a little, she traced her finger around her asshole before she slowly pushed it in and beyond. That made her sigh in apparent self-approval, her eyes locked onto the hung black stud in front of her as she fingered her own ass. Biting down on her bottom lip, she pulled her digit out until just the tip was inside before sending it back in almost to the knuckle and then repeating the motion. Her enjoyment of her butt being licked at before gave a good indication of her experience in anal action. The way she was finger-banging her asshole now, getting her back passage nicely lubed up in the process, just confirmed it even more.

"Damn girl! You ain't fuckin' shy about this, are ya?" Dylan commented with a smirk still on his handsome face. Stepping in, he moved down into position as she pulled her finger out of her backside. Lining his cock up, he ran his fat cock-head against her hole for a moment, not so much to tease as to prepare himself knowing how tight she's going to still be down there. "And that ain't a bad thing either..." He added before he let actions do the talking. Slowly but surely, he pushed forward to penetrate the big ass of the woman he's supposed to be producing a song for. Instead, he's making them both groan as he forces his lengthy and thick to match dick into her booty. As he'd predicted, there's plenty of sinful pleasure to be felt around his dick. Showing his own experience in tapping some stunning asses he slowly pulls back out, stopping short of fully leaving her as he pushed back into her with a moan.

"Mmmmm... Yeah, no fucking bad thing at all..." The Brooklyn, New York-born beauty groaned as she watched that big black cock start to smoothly slide in and out of her juicy white ass. As she kept one arm outstretched against the couch she was getting fucked on, the other kept far more busy. That free hand was now onto her snatch, letting her fingers dance across those folds and keep herself moaning as she took this cock into her backside. "Ahhhhh... Mmmmm yeah!! Get that fucking thing in me... Mmmmm..." She encouraged with a saucy stare across at the hunk she barely knows but has already sucked off, and now is letting stick that same dick straight into her ass. Her own moans show she's enjoying it, but craving more of that feeling of being filled up by such a massive piece of man meat.

"Mmmmmm fuck... Yeah, you's a real freak, ain't 'cha?" He chuckled before letting a groan of his own. That back passage was pleasurably tight all around his cock, the reason for his slow and steady pumping motion. He too wanted to be deep inside this stunning singer's sexily large rump, but knew better than just to drive all into her and ruin a whole lot than just the moment for them. "Ahhhhh... Don't sweat a thing girl... Mmmmm!! I'm gonna enjoy all this ass..." He stated, taking a hold of her thighs for good measure as he tested her with a firmer, stiff thrust to work another inch of his member into that ass. The groan she gave him and the slight rock of her body back down towards his rod showed she was more than ready for all he had to give her. She was justly rewarded with another similar pump to make them both moan out.

"MMMM... Oh fuck yeah... Fuck that ass baby... Mmmmm..." She moaned her approval again, keeping her hand rubbing over her pussy to further her pleasure while she got fucked up the ass. As the thrusts pushed into her deeper and increased with force, it wasn't just the level of her groans that was increasing. Aided by those back and forth brushing digits, her pussy was getting fully wet now to the point that her dampness could be seen starting to collect on her own fingers. "Ahhhhh... Mmmmm shit!! MMMM... Yeah, fucking deeper babe..." She gasped out, her body jolting back against the couch for the first time after taking another harsher thrust. No pain raced through her however, just another moan as her other hand dug into the couch. It was rather like she was hanging on to something to keep herself up even as she sat back and took this stuffing up her rear end.

"Mmmmm... You hangin' on there girl?" Dylan asked, noticing the gripping she was doing already. "I ain't even all the way in ya yet..." He added with a proud and dirty grin directed at her.

"MMMM!! No, no you fucking aren't!" He smirked back, lifting her hand away from her snatch. "Wanna really fuck my shit up?" She then asked with a grin, using her hands to squeeze her own tits for a moment.

"Fuck yeah!" Jay wisely answered as he pulled out of her butt. "What you thinkin'?"

"You sit down..." She instructed as she moved off the couch, and watched as he quickly took her place but sat properly down to relax into the seating. "Let me go for a ride on this huge fucking cock..."

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12