Nailing the Tracks Pt. 05

Story Info
Hung black stud "produces" Danielle Bradbery.
5.4k words
4.36
9.1k
9
1

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Danielle Bradbery

Nailing The Tracks -- Part 5

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Dylan Jay was already well used to working with gorgeous female singers. He was also getting rather used to having his big black cock stuffed into their shapely backsides as well, as increasingly unlikely as that is to believe.

This time however, he was getting stumped with what to do for the latest client that his manager Jason had lined up for him. Well, for a man of his background and style of beats and music? Having to work with a country singer was a challenge to say the least.

"Darlin', this could make or break me!" Danielle Bradbery, the young singer of country, and now country-pop pleaded to Dylan as they stood in the recording studio. The woman who had one the fourth season of the reality singing contest The Voice in 2013 looked gorgeous in a simple, stylish top complimented by matching pants. Topped off with heeled shoes, the Texas-born, long dark haired beauty was showing off her nicely curved frame. Her expression of concern showed that she feared his reaction to the "clash" of musical styles could be an issue to say the least.

"Shit girl, I'm just bein' real here..." Dylan explained, in his somewhat usual attire of jeans and a basketball jersey, and while slightly baggy his exposed, toned arms gave a hint of his desirable body hidden underneath. "I mean like... I could slip a beat under your track... Switch up where vocals kick in... Fuck, throw in a dubstep break-down if we're really scratchin' for ideas."

"Sugar, I'm willin' to try anythin' right about now..." She admitted in her thick accent before finishing with a sigh. "It's been a few years since I won The Voice... And I almost killed mah chance at a career way back with one real lame track."

"Damn... Sounds rough... But shit, I'll tell ya what. I'll see what I can throw together. You sure got a voice that I can work with..." Jay stated, turning to put on his headphones to work on her track.

"A voice you can work with? What ya'll mean by that?" Danielle questioned.

"Naw, nothin' bad girl... You got a singing voice I mean. I don't have to drown you out in autotune to just make up a track." Jay explained as he turned back.

"Oh! Right, I get ya..." She nodded. "Sorry..." She added with a smile. "I should be gettin' used to all this kind of stuff."

"What? Too much country music before? Not enough pop?" Dylan joked with a smile back.

"Well, maybe not that..." She said, pausing as she took a moment to look him over for a moment. "I ain't never... Well, spent to much time around a fella like yourself before... Don't take it the wrong way or nothin'..."

Seeing her look, Dylan shifts away from the work station to smirk. "Girl, you can take my anyway you want to..." He rather boldly offers to the young singer.

"That so sugar?" Bradbery smirks back, stepping forward. "So... Say, if I did this..." She says, attempting a sudden move of her own to try and call his bluff. She reaches forward, taking a hold of his crotch through his pants. However, her wide eyes show she soon feels something of a size she was not expecting. "Is... Is that for real??" She gasps as she looks up at him.

"How about you find out for yourself?" Dylan offers with a grin, already loving the sudden turn events have taken.

With a nod, but hesitating at the start, she slowly slipped down to her knees in front of the man who is supposed to be producing a track for her. Instead, she's easing down his pants to ground and finding herself staring with an open, shocked jaw at the thick and long piece of black man-meat hanging between his legs. "Oh... Mah... Stars..." She said in pure awe as her hands now took a hold of his dick, starting to stroke him off and feeling him already starting to get hard from the action. "This... I never knew a guy could pack somethin' like this!" She added, glancing up while she stroked his pole.

"Seein' is better than askin', right?" He said with a chuckle, lightly moaning from her pumps. "Hey, since I've shown you some of mine... How about you drop that top and show me some of yours?" He asks, before he actually goes further and starts taking off his own top, soon showing off his nicely muscular physique to the beauty kneeling in front of him.

"Oh wow... I mean, yeah! Sure..." Danielle agrees, releasing his cock so she can lift up her top up and over her head, showing off that she actually isn't wearing underwear at least upstairs as her small but perky breasts are revealed.

"You'll thank me for it later..." He said with a smirk, having ideas of his own about where this sudden sexual encounter may lead to. "But how about you see how much of this big fuckin' black D you can fit in yo mouth..." He said with the sort of tone that made it not into much of a request, but a demand from the starlet who was back stroking off his cock again.

"Fuck... I don't even think this thing can fit in my mouth..." She admitted as she gave that cock another stroke to make sure he was rock hard. Despite her perhaps reasonable concern for how her jaw will feel by the end of this, she pressed on as she parted her nicely ripe lips to take him inside. She let out an already telling groan as she closed her mouth around his manhood, causing him to moan from the feeling. Staring up, the country-turned-pop starlet started easing her mouth down onto his fat, black pole. Again she groaned when more of his size entered into her, while her hand kept up the work of stroking off the rest of that vast length.

"Mmmm... Sure feels like it can girl..." Dylan chuckled with an approving moan as he watched the long dark haired beauty lift herself back upwards onto his cock as she approached the crown. Perhaps already showing that she's not used to dealing with something of this size before, her motion is clearly tentative but slow and steady. More than enough to get groans of approval from the handsome man she's blowing. "Come on now... Let's see how much of this D you can fit in that mouth 'o yours..." He said more as an order than a request, making it clear was he applied a hand onto the back of her head. Far from subtlety, he used that grip to push her face further down onto his tool the next time she let her head do that motion. It certainly worked to get him moaning as more of his big shaft entered up into her mouth. From the wide eyes on the gorgeous woman getting that oral hole stuffed? She was far less prepared for this so soon into sucking his cock.

"GAHHHHH... HMMMMPPHHH!! Hmmmmmm!!" The hands of the former winner of The Voice clamped onto his waist as her head was made to go forcefully down onto the biggest dick she's ever had in her young life. Her eyes were adorably wide in awe of how much of that prick was fitting into her mouth as her nose approached his crotch before being allowed to move back along his pole. "MMMM!! GAAAAAAAHHHH!! HHHHRRRLLLKKK!!" She gagged, as more inches than she could handle were forced between her soft lips than now were already losing the battle to stay wrapped around him. Yet to her credit, she didn't try and yank her head away and off from his dick. Essentially allowing this face fuck to go on even as she let out those raspy cries around his length each time her mouth was pushed down firmly onto him.

"Mmmmm!! Now you see why... Ahhhhh... I told ya to take that top off..." He said with a smirk, watching his long black cock vanishing into the mouth of the sexy white girl's mouth kneeling in front of him. Indeed, as she gagged and began to feel his cock-head repeatedly smack off the back of her mouth as it teased going beyond into her throat, the effects were quite clear to see. Her saliva was now starting to coat that big rod, escaping from past her soft lips to being to drip down her chin as well as off that rod. Already a sexy mess was starting to form across her perky chest from the saliva dripping back onto herself. The strands of spits swaying from the repeated, stiff in and out motion being used and soon breaking off to fall onto herself.

"GAHHHHHH!! MMMMPHHHH!! HHHHLLLLKKKK..." She gagged loudly again, eyes wide and watering up from the discomfort of her first, unexpected deep throating, let along giving it in such a naughty, interracial fashion. Still, she didn't pull away, letting him guide her through the sinful motion as he kept her head bobbing along his now spit-coated length. "MMMMM... GAAAAAHHHH!! GAAAAAHHHHHRRRRRKKKKK..." In fact, from the way she was still staring up at the stud fucking her usually reserved for singing mouth, and how her hands were slightly running up his sides as he used her? A part of the young beauty might be enjoying this rough oral action a lot more than she knows she should. Especially in the relative open area of the studio where this is all going on in.

Perhaps mercifully, Jay used his hand to make her do one last bob along his length before letting go of her. "Damn baby! You might not... Ahhhhh... Have done this before... But you sure feel like you could get used to it..." He said, watching her lift her head right up and off from his cock.

"FUCK!!" Danielle gasped as she sat back, her small chest heaving already as she took in desperately needed air. "How the Hell... Do dem porn stars manage to keep that up??" She questioned, in disbelief of herself for surviving her first deep throating experience.

"Practice I guess?" Jay shrugged, reaching down to help pick her up from the floor. "Yo, take a seat girl..." He "offered" but was already moving her over to the couch of the studio so she could sit down to recover a little more. "Lemmie handle things for a while..." He said as he reached up to unfasten her pants.

"Sugar, I think you've been doin' that to me since the start of this..." Bradbery pointed out. Similar to before however, she didn't resist as he lowered not just her bottoms down but her underwear too to show off a neatly shaved pussy. One that looked already just a little bit damp as well.

"Guess you got a point there..." He said, making sure to take off her footwear too to leave her completely nude on the couch. From there, he spread her legs apart, shifting up and towards her as he lined his cock up with her entrance. "Don't think you're gonna be complainin' any time soon..." He said as a statement. Using his hand to grip himself by the base, he lined up his shaft with that inviting hole and pushed forward into himself, causing them both to moan at the sensations of the firm penetration. Once fitted into her, he switched up his grip to hold her legs by the ankles. That allowed him to start rocking his hips back and forth towards her, once again calling the shots as he wasted little time in starting to fuck her.

"Oh FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Oh shit Dylan!! MMMM..." The Texas-born beauty moaned out loudly, her eyes once again wide but this time as she stared down at the massive length being pumped into her pussy. She could feel her inner walls being made to stretch to take this huge cock, so could be thankful for all her saliva over his tool acting as a lube to help smoothly fuck her tight twat. "OH! Oh my stars!! MMMMM!! I've never... AHHHHH... Never done t-this before!!" She groaned out, her arms outstretched along the seating as she gripped it for a form of support. Already, even so soon into the proper action, her young desirable body was being made to jolt back every time a stiff pump was sent into her snatch. Those thrusts certainly showed no signs of stopping, giving her snug pussy little time to adjust to the invasion as she willingly took this banging from a man she's only just met.

"MMMM... Fuck!! You sayin'... You a virgin or somethin'?" He questioned before letting out a rather shameless groan of approval himself at how fantastic it felt to be working his cock in and out of such a tight, dampening love tunnel like this. From the way he's pumping away with such a steady and firm rhythm, he's not exactly caring at this point if he's "popping a cherry" or not. He just wants to fit all of his huge, black shaft into the snatch of this beautiful white woman in front of him. Considering how he's already got well over half of his size already stuffed into her dampness, he's well on the road to getting balls deep in another of her red hot holes.

"AHHHHH... N-no!! I ain't... MMMMM... No first timer! Trust me on that..." She moaned out her admission, having to toss her hair back to keep it out of her face so she can enjoy a clear view of the dick she's taking again and again. Even as not inexperienced in sex as she is, it seems this level of pace (not to mention size of dick) is something new as she's already got drops of sweat forming over her forehead from the fucking so far. "UHHHHH... I just have never... MMMMM FUCK!! Done it without no... AHHHHHH!! Protection on before!" The winner of season four of The Voice reality show said between her loud groans of joy. It was certainly true that this was some bareback action going on as his unprotected cock thrust deeply and swiftly in and out of her snatch to ensure they both moaned out their approval again and again. However, in another telling sign, she's not making any moves to call this fucking off any time soon even with the potential "risks" that could easily ruin a young starlet's potential career.

"Mmmmmm... My bad girl... Mmmmmm fuck!!" He says with the kind of smirk that shows he might be saying one thing, but similar to how she's currently feeling he's got no regrets. Especially from how great his fat cock feels sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy as he fucks the stunning country singer in front of him with another deep and stiff round of thrusts. "MMMM... You ain't plannin' on bailin' out on me for it?" He asks, but perhaps already assuming her response just keeps on sending his shaft straight forward into her box again and again. Not just that, but now his crotch is smacking off of her body when he firmly drives in. Achieving once again going into her to the hilt just like he'd managed with her mouth many minutes ago.

"MMMMM!! Oh... Oh Hell no!!" Bradbery moaned with a grin at him, before groaning out when he next drove all the way into her snatch.

"Ahhhhh... Good to hear..." Dylan said, smirking as he pulled out of her snatch. "'cuz I ain't even close to finishin' with 'chu yet..." He stated, moving to sit next to her on the couch before taking a hold of her by the waist.

"That sounds real good to me sugar..." Danielle stated, very happy to let him direct the flow as she now found herself mounted on his lap. She barely got time to rest her hands on his nicely toned shoulders as he lined his cock back up with her snatch once again and pushed himself into her.

"MMMM... Feels fuckin' real good right here..." The black hunk said, feeling his inches sink in deep into the stunning white woman on top of him. Gripping her waist, he started off thrusting away into her as soon as he felt his balls touching her backside. That of course set them both off moaning out once again, now accompanied by the sharp slap of skin meeting skin as he plunged his cock up into her twat at a steady, quick pace. "AHHHHH... Real... UHHHHH... Fuckin' damn good!!" He added with a groan, taking full advantage of being able to nail one of the female winners of the US version of The Voice. From the even louder cries of delight she's letting out, the feeling is more than mutual. Just as it's been from the start of this sexual encounter, he's commanding the pace. His grip keeping her right in place on his cock as he drives it steadily and sharply up into her in a smooth and swift fashion.

"AHHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHH!!" The long, dark haired beauty groans out with closed eyes, her head tilted back as already the pleasure is overwhelming her. Another sign of this being the best fuck of her young life, and unsurprisingly from the biggest cock she's ever had in her. It's little surprise then that her snatch, while still pleasurably snug around that shaft, is soaking wet now. "UHHHHH!! AHHHHHH YES!! Keep... MMMMM!! Keep fucking me baby!! MMMMM!!" She begged as the sweat across her body started to shine under the recording studio lights. They were both long past the point of trying to work on any sort of music now. Just some down and dirty, no strings attached sex as her hot, sexy body jolted sharply forward against the stud she was on top of when he droves his inches balls deep into her slick snatch.

"MMMMM... Yeah!! Get yourself all that D girl!! AHHHHH... Fuckin' take it!!" He encouraged, even reaching around to give her ass a firm spank for good measure as his thrusts made her "ride" that pistoning pole. He was already getting plenty of pleasure out of her vaginal hole as he slipped all of his inches up into her before pulling out before hitting the midway point. That allowed him to drive back in, the smack of his crotch hitting her body sounding out to mix in the air with their combined erotic cries. If she wanted more of this bareback action, he was more than happy to give it to her, and even better equipped to deliver the kind of pounding a young, gorgeous starlet like her deserves.

"OH FUCK... OH SHIT!! AHHHHHH MMMMM..." She gasped out, showing how inexperienced at taking a fucking of this length (and not just the size of his dick either) and intensity she is. She's now leaning against the stud pounding away into her wet snatch. Her body jolting roughly forward with every deep thrust she's willingly taking as she stays mounted on top of him. "Gonna cum! OH FUCK YES!!! GONNA... GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" The country-pop singer almost squealed out as she forced open her eyes, but only could stare up at the ceiling as her head stayed tilted back from the pleasure. Thankfully the hunk she was impaled on the cock off had full control of the situation, his grip on her waist ensuring she was going nowhere. Expect for bouncing up and down on his pumping rod as he drove all of his fat, black inches into the snatch of his unexpected but stunning white lover.

Dylan just kept pumping away, smirking as he watched her further jolt and moan away as she indeed hit her limit. Danielle Bradbery's pussy clamped around his cock as she came hard, further coating his pole with her juices to add an extra sinful squelch to the mix of moans and skin-smacking already mixing in the air. He grunted, keeping up the stiff and steady pace but not just for the benefit of this starlet so she could enjoy a sexual high to remember for many years to come. He was keeping himself moaning out as he pumped away into her twat, beads of sweat trickling down his handsome facial features. The extra tightness of her snatch as she rode out her orgasm would have perhaps set any other man off to blow their load too. Showing his experience, and not just in the run of surprising studio sex sessions he's managed to be involved in, he keeps his cool and continues thrusting into her. As her groans calm down as she tiredly slumps against him, he chuckles as he eases off his pumps to let her gradually come back down to Earth.

"Oh fuck... Oh shit... Oh... Oh my ever lovin' stars..." Danielle gasped out as she finally opened her eyes to stare at him. "That... That was something fucking else sugar..." She said with a grin of approval.

"You say that to every brother you let get a piece of you?" Dylan somewhat teased as he eased her up and off of his still rock hard cock with a groan.

daxg2001
daxg2001
815 Followers
12