Nailing the Tracks Pt. 07

Story Info
Jason the Manager makes a "deal" with Christina Milian.
6.7k words
4.27
8.6k
13
0

Part 7 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Starring: Christina Milian

Nailing The Tracks - Part 7

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, anal, inter.

* * *

Jason Baker was an easy man to hate.

From a privileged background of trust funds, private schools, and almost everything handed to him on a silver platter. He easily sailed past tests that he could have perhaps easily had bought off for him, attended party after party, and coasted on the family name and reputation in business and money making. Add in his choice of attire of finely tailored suits with ties and equally lavishly priced shoes? He reeked of arrogance more than any sort of style of class.

He was however a very smart man. From connections through his family and their friends, a "placement" role in a music publishing company soon led to bigger things. A one hit wonder there, a middle chart act here... It all built up to a portfolio that got him noticed, and got plenty of cash into his pockets. He was certainly no musician - he didn't enjoy a single piano lesson his parents had gotten him when he was young boy many, many years ago. Now a lot older and far more wiser, he knew where the true money resided in the business. Not merely making a hit track. But controlling the rights to it.

He pounced on the emergence of that one remix of the leaked audio by "DJTrack Supreme" aka Dylan Jay. There was talent there, and they hype about him that could hook in artists for a song, even just a remix. Hell, just taking a song and putting a beat behind it to finally get it to radio play. Talent that would have been wasted during a court case or in jail for whatever copyright violation they were planning on hitting Jay with. That's when Baker stepped in. Taking a bullet as some called it. He was risking a lot for a young kid to take him from bedroom production to a fully fledged studio. Jason saw dollar signs in him, and so far? Those stacks were coming in nice and steady, and Dylan's reputation in the industry was growing at the same time. That meant those stacks were going to keep coming in, and become bigger as time passed and the tracks hit the airwaves. Soon it'd be live show backstage passes, red carpet events, major awards, and maybe even a "business" trip abroad a few times. Then? Then he could cut Jay loose from the contract when he'd gotten enough stacks, or as Baker figured would happen the kid would do or say something that demanded rapid action. It would leave Jason with a nice, big bank account of his own to enjoy an even earlier retirement of cocktails and golf courses. Oh, and a new necklace to keep the wife happy.

Today however he wasn't thinking about his wife. Far from it. Instead, it was all about another female currently sitting opposite him in his executive office.

"Issue?" Christina Milian questioned, looking confused at the sudden change of the tone of the up until now business discussion she'd been having with Jason. "What issue?"

Jason smirked as he pushed his chair back enough so he could stand up. "Christina... Let's be real here for a moment, shall we?" He said, moving around his desk to approach her.

When the people representing the singer, actress of film and television, and reality TV star contacted him he saw another opportunity. Sure, Milian had success years back with tracks like "AM to PM" and "Dip It Low", but then her career stalled for years. Even a recent attempt at fame through Dancing with the Stars hadn't exactly worked out for the stunning Cuban American. However Milian was still a known name, and used her gorgeous MILF body to perfection at events for the cameras. Her and a rising star like the producer he managed, working on a track? That would generate hits, social media discussion, and at the end of the day would no doubt shift a few units or two.

The opportunity he saw however wasn't just money and fame. After all, if he'd done than image search and seen her looking like a fallen from grace trashy mess? He would have had some of the lower level staff take care of the discussions. Seeing Christina looking as she does right now - clad in a nice, short skirt that hugged nicely to her thick, rounded backside and with a snug, short sleeved top that shows off her sizeable breasts? He was thinking of a chance of a completely different sort.

"Let's be real here, shall we?" Jason said with a smug smirk as he leaned against his own desk, looking down at the seated Milian. "Your career isn't exactly on fire these days, chart wise for sure. I mean, ignoring reality TV, or TV movie remakes and all that... When was your last hit? Three years ago? More? Honey, I'm taking a major risk here if I take my client, who is just breaking out to be a big name in the music industry, and pair him with... Well, a fallen star like yourself." He said, deliberately provoking her as he added in a shrug of the shoulders for good measure.

"The fuck?!" Christina snapped, storming out of her chair to stand and glare at him. "That ain't what you fucking said five minutes ago!"

"Yes yes, I know... The truth hurts, doesn't it?" He said, ignoring her angry state as he turned to face her. "Know what else hurts? Being stuck with a career going nowhere, just working whatever red carpet event will take you to show up in a nice dress. How many models off of social media can fill up that roll these days?"

"I'm about ready to send your ass to a roll down at the hospital, you keep talking like that..." Milian says as she narrows her eyes at him.

"Christina! Now now... What's with the attitude? It's almost as if you don't want this track with my man Dylan Jay..." Baker taunts. "But if you do? Well, it's actually simple, and we don't have to resort to any kind of violence either."

"Oh, trust me. I want this track." Christina states. "But I ain't gonna put up with any bullshit from some asshole like you who thinks he's better than me."

"Really? That so?" Jason questions back, unfazed by her insults. "Then prove it. If you think you're, as you said, "better than me"?" He reaches down, unbuckling the belt of his pants. "Get on your knees and suck my dick."

"The fuck??" She glares, jaw open in disgust and horror at his demand. "No fucking way!! Who the fuck do you think you are??" She snaps as out of anger she shoves the chair aside, knocking it over onto the floor of his office.

"Just the guy you're gonna suck off if you want this fucking track." He coldly states, letting his pants drop to the floor.

Jason knew exactly what people thought of him. He was an asshole, a jerk, and someone who happily back-stabbed others to get to where he needed to be. He also knew what he was capable of, and who he was. Entertainment was, after all, a business built around looks as well as talent. He was blessed to have the money (from family first, then his own) to pay for the gyms and personal trainers to keep him in shape. A little Hollywood style surgery here and there, work done on his hair and so on? He may not have movie-ready stunningly handsome good looks about him, but he does fine enough. Where else he does fine was where it mattered for keeping his wife satisfied, along with the bits of tale on the side.

"You want this track?" Jason demands, see how Milian was staring in shock again, but this time at surprise, at the nicely thick and lengthy looking cock that was hanging between his legs. A complete contrast to the rest of his not exactly attractive or likeable look and attitude. "Get on your knees and fucking earn it."

"...You fucking asshole." Christina cursed, looking up at him with an extremely pissed off expression on her pretty face. "Really? This is how you do business?? Some... Fucking casting couch bullshit??" She said, sounding less than thrilled to say the least.

"Call it what you want honey..." He said, using his hand to pump his cock and getting himself hard, openly leering and looking over her stunning body as he did so. "I call it showing me how badly you want this track. I know a bunch of younger, maybe even hotter starlets, who would jump at the chance to secure a track for themselves..." He says, a subtle threat that if she turns this incident proposal down it leaves the opportunity open for others to take it instead.

She says nothing, perhaps thinking it over a lot longer than she knows she should. "Bullshit." She flatly says, not sounding like she believes him. "How do I know this ain't some sick trap, and you'll just fuck me and leave me with jack shit?" She questions.

"Guess you don't... But I'll tell you this? You walk out the door now? You get jack shit." Jason says back in all too calm fashion for a man stroking off in front of a woman he's only met today. "You fuck me, like you just said? You'll get a contract to get that track you need. And you know that you need it." He adds, deliberately provoking her again.

"...Asshole." She curses as she glares again at him, before giving in as she moves back forward, stopping in front of him. "Hell, bet you can't even last, even with a dick that size..." Milian claims, perhaps tellingly showing that he's got a cock that matches up with some of the biggest she's ever seen before. "...Fine. But any fucking bullshit from you? I am fucking out of here, you son of bitch!"

"Fucking Deal. Now, how about you get to sucking me off then, instead of stalling?" He bluntly ordered with a rude point of a finger down at her. Despite another glare from he as she paused, she complied as she slowly but willingly slipped down to her knees in front of him. Now taking a hold of his hardening cock she leaned in, sticking her tongue out and starting to run it across the crown of his cock. He let out a light moan of approval, now smirking as he watched the veteran singer work over his member with her tongue. "Not real sucking yet, but it's a start..." He added, showing she wasn't going to get away with just licking at him. Even though from his moans her swirling of her tongue all the way around the head was clearly working to pleasure him. She certainly wasn't giving him more than that right now, her hand just gripping the base as she dabbed a little bit of her saliva onto that fat tip of his tool. It certainly worked to get him rock hard at a length that in normal circumstances would make a red blooded woman water at the mouth over.

"Fucking asshole..." She cursed with another less than happy stare cast up at him. Despite this, she did as ordered as her mouth moved downward before parting, taking his dick inside her mouth. Her full lips wrapping around his meat got a more audible moan from him, and another one escaped him when she pushed further onto his meaty rod. "Hmmmmm... Mmmmmhhhhrrrrr fffhhhhhkkkrrrr..." Her far from approving words were muffled by his shaft as she, as reluctant to do this incident proposal as she is, began to slide her mouth up and down on his shaft. Keeping him steady with fingers around the bottom portion, she worked her soothing, wet mouth along the upper half. Willingly blowing a man she barely knows just to secure work to get her a potentially chart topping track.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck yeah... Work those fucking lips on me..." He moaned as he watched her gorgeous facial features sink downward onto his pole before smoothly lifting back up a few inches to repeat the motion. The ease of her movement on his length showed him that this was far from the first time she'd sucked some cock before. Never likely in such circumstances that leave the MILF staring daggers up at him as she lifted and lowered her mouth along his size. "Ahhhhhh... Mmmmm shit... You're a hot fucking cock sucker, you know that?" He added with a cocky grin, gloating in the sight of the stunning black woman blowing his fat, white cock in a steady fashion. The feeling of course was keeping him moaning as he felt her saliva getting further applied onto his man-meat. Not to mention her oral hole as a whole, sliding back and forth over him as she easily handled the top part of his member.

"Hmmmmm!! Fhhhhkkkk eeeewwwwwww fhhhhkkkkk-hdddddddd!!" She snapped, those words against censored by the dick she had between her lips. She was keeping a nice, tight seal around his dick as she bobbed away onto him to make him groan. At the same time, the gliding up and down motion made sure her saliva was layered over him to the point of dripping downward towards her gripping hand. Despite agreeing to blow him, and everything else he might demand from her, she was certainly not planning on giving up anything more than she had to. Hence why she was only slurping on his upper inches, with no intentions of taking him further up into her mouth. Even though from this current blowing she's doing, she seems able to handle a lot more of him if she was in a real mood to do so.

"Ahhhhhh... MMMMM... Yeah, keep looking at me honey... Mmmmm... And keep sucking my dick..." He said, his gaze fixed the pretty face of the "Dip It Low" singer as she worked her mouth upward and then smoothly back down at a slow, steady and very pleasurable pace. It got another narrow eyed glare back from her in response. Despite that, she continued to do her job of servicing him, keeping those lovely lips wrapped around his member as she blew the agent of the producer she's hoping to work with. "Mmmmm yeah... Ahhhhh fuck!! MMMM... See? I know... AHHHHH... Fucking talent when I see it..." He said in a very back handed manner. It was true however that her oral skills, far different from the singing she's known for, were top notch as she pleasured his rod. Her bobbing motion had left saliva all over his inches, not to mention her hand gripping him at the base. While he was pleasured, her obviously pissed off expression was clear to see as she willingly blew him, but was not exactly thrilled about having to do so.

"Mmmmm!! All right Christina... That's enough... Ahhhhhh... Of a warm up for now..." Jason said with another smirk as he moaned.

Unsurprisingly, she was instantly pulling off from his dick at those words. "Figured a prick like you would have blown in a minute..." Milian snapped at him, another glare cast as she moved to stand up.

"Unlucky you..." He chuckled, as if he'd heard that sort of insult before. Dismissing her comment, he was already moving around his desk as he opened up a drawer. "Drop the skirt." He bluntly ordered as he took out a condom and a small bottle of sex lube.

"Yeah, unlucky fucking me..." Christina replied, but again even with her clear displeasure about this all, did as told. She pushed down her skirt, revealing a simple black thong that hugged perfectly to her gorgeous, rounded ass.

"I don't know what minute men you've been with over at your label. But here? I'm a real fucking man, if it isn't obvious already." Baker said in a far from humble tone, opening up the wrapper and putting on the protection over his rod. "Now get that sweet ass up on the desk... Let's see if you can handle a fuck." He motioned as he put down the lubrication for now.

"Let's just get this over with..." She stated, the fact she's less than thrilled about this all dripping from every word. Again, she was doing as told, hoping up onto the office desk of this music agent to lay on her side with her backside sticking out at him. Just as she raised a leg up, he moved in to hold her by that limb. With the other hand, he first pulled her underwear to the side, smirking as he admired her completely shaved pussy. Then, gripping his tool, he applied the crown against her folds, giving a testing rub as it was clear she was far from soaking wet down there. Still, her own saliva provided the counter to the friction as he pushed forward, causing them both to groan out as he sunk forward into her pussy.

"MMMM... Fuck yeah... Nice and fucking tight!! Mmmmm..." He grinned approvingly as he started to thrust his long white cock back and forth into the stunning Cuban American laying in front of him. From the quick way he'd already established the pumping rhythm to feed her snatch his inches, his claims about being far from inexperienced at this all weren't all just cocky boasting on his part. "AHHHHH... Mmmmm yeah... Gonna really enjoy this one... MMMM!! Gonna get real fucking deep into you..." He vowed, clearly intending to make the most of where this incident proposal had led to. He licked his lips as he watched his own dick vanish forward into her snug snatch, and then saw it reappear moments later as he repeated the motion. Despite being a married man himself, he was more than happy to take advantage of his position as he pumped back and forth into the gorgeous singer he's supposed to be working out a music track deal with.

"Fucking bastard! Ahhhhh... Just... Uhhhhh!! Get this fucking done with..." She spat out at him, continuing to glare as she was taken on his desk. The singer and reality TV star knew full well what she looked like, half-naked and being fucked by a man she barely knows and would most likely never give a second look at in any other circumstance. Yet, she was still willing to whore herself out in the hopes to secure a hit single that would get her back to musical fame and fortune. "Mmmmm... At least you... Ahhhhh... Put on a fucking rubber..." She says, but her pissed off tone of voice doesn't exactly make it seem like she's even happy about that. No doubt that the fact his repeated, steady thrusts are forcing her to moan and her snatch to begin to dampen from the pleasure he's making her feel? It's not surprising that she's not even looking at him as he pumps away, making her curvy body jolt away on his desk every time he gave a deep, forward thrust into her.

"MMMMM... What did I just say? I'm a... Ahhhhh FUCK... Professional darlin'..." Baker chuckled before letting out another moan. He was certainly showing that even with his arrogant attitude he was skilled to say the least at this sinful act. He cock now was pushing in deep into that snug twat, his waist coming close to connecting with her gorgeous body every time he pushed in. "Ahhhhh... Here, grab your leg... Let me really... MMMMM... Get right inside you..." He ordered, even pushing her own limb back towards her as she rocked back and forth in response to his steady pumps. With another glare, she did as asked to take over the role of keeping her leg held up for access into her snatch. With a smirk and both hands on his own hips, he started to firmly pump his dick in and out of her pussy, his balls now smacking off her thigh when he drove into her.

"Uhhhhh!! Fuck... Fuck you!! Mmmmm..." She snapped again, the mother of one still far from happy about allowing herself to be fucked by this man she's only met today. Even more so now that his repeated, stiff pumps are making her moan, with her pussy now wet as well as tight all around his fat inches. "Uhhhhhh!! Just... Ahhhhhh... Just fucking cum already and... Mmmmm! Get this done with..." She's saying almost as a demand, perhaps sensing that she isn't getting out of this easily, or any time soon for that matter. It just gets another almost twisted grin from the man thrusting his white cock balls deep in and out of her black snatch. His open, shameless moans are showing he's loving every moment of this in a complete contrast to the woman laying in front of him. In fact, the forced groans escaping the woman who is willingly letting him have his very wicked way with her are just fuelling him on to keep fucking her like this.

"You keep... Uhhhhh!! Saying that honey... MMMM... But it ain't gonna fucking happen..." Jason smirks, giving another deep thrust before he pulls out of her snatch. "Not until I've really had my fun with your fine ass..." He adds, using a hand to give her booty a firm spank that makes her gasp.

daxg2001
daxg2001
812 Followers
12