Nailing the Tracks Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

"Make it count... Ahhhhh... It's been a long while since I had something... Uhhhhh! This big up my fine ass..." The Electropop artist stated, groaning as he pulled his fingers out of that ass, taking a moment to lube himself up properly with a quick pour from the bottle and a couple strokes over his cock. Suitably prepared, he moves into place, lining his dick up with her rear entrance. Pushing forward they both let out a low groan as he eases the crown and then an inch into that backside. "Ahhhhh... MMMM... Yeah, come on... Fucking get in there..." She demands, already sliding a hand down her still semi-clothed body so she can start to play with her own wet pussy. That easily ensures she starts moaning out loudly and already more than just shamelessly as her ass starts to get fucked. The hung black hunk working his fat cock back and forth into her asshole at a slow and steady pace. Letting the half-black, half-white woman adjust to the feeling of having her booty taking such a size.

"MMMMM... Awwwwww yeah... FUCK... That's some tight... UHHHHH... Fuckin' booty right there..." He states between his groans, feeling how tight she is even with all that lubing up. He's showing his own experience with tapping some ass as he steadily works his cock back and forth into her rear. His hands gripping her thighs for support and to ensure she stays straight in place for him to use her backside in such a sinful and willing manner. "Ahhhhhh SHIT... MMMMM!! Fuck yeah girl... MMMMM... Gonna fuckin'... AHHHHH... Fill yo' ass up good..." He adds, able to look across at the moaning beauty he's stuffing the backside of while she swiftly rubs her own snatch at the same time. It's not long before he's back staring down at his own manhood, watching those inches push forward and then smoothly back. Gradually fitting more of his length into her tightest of holes that, from his moans, feels just as if not even more pleasurable as her mouth and pussy had been.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM... Oh fuck yessssss... MMMM!!" The lusty singer voiced her approval as she too found it hard to tear her gaze off of the sight of that thick piece of man-meat working deeper into her ass. No doubt why she had quickly changed up from just rubbing herself to actually sticking a couple of fingers into her twat. Further moaning out as took this anal action, and all the while still clothed from the waist up with only a pulled to the side thong remaining downstairs. "MMMMM FUCK!! Ahhhhhhh... MMMMM... Yeah! Yeah yeah YEAH AHHHHHHH!" She moaned out, her short haired head tilting back as she stuffed her snatch with her fingers, dipping them in and out of her already soaking wet by this point folds. Despite still wearing her top, she even used her free hand to grope her own tits while she got her ass filled up with cock. Another sign of how into his recording studio hook-up she is as the sweat starts to drip off her exposed body.

"MMMMM SHIT... Ahhhhhhh!! Yeah, fuckin' get it girl! MMMMM!!" The young black stud encouraged between his own moans. Loving the sight of the gorgeous half-white, half-black stunner losing herself into the pleasure with her wild finger banging of herself. That allowed him to fully focus on his task as he stiffly pumped himself in and out of her tight back passage. Filling that hole up with far more cock than even most seasoned porn starlets would be able to take. "UHHHHH... Yeah... Whose the one makin'... AHHHHH FUCK... Makin' this count now huh?? MMMMM FUCK..." He said, grinning and being the one to taunt her now as he reached under, squeezing the very ass he was fucking to maker her groan that little louder. Soon the grip returned to the thighs for the proper support to drive his cock smoothly forward and then sharply back from her backside. Sweat now starting to trickle down his handsome face as he put in plenty of effort to give her the kind of good time she won't likely forget for a long, long while to come.

"MMMMM FUCK YES!! UHHHHH... You're... MMMMM SHIT!! Making it fucking count!! AHHHHH..." She openly admitted, staring with burning lust in her eyes as she drove her own fingers into her snatch to keep herself moaning out. Going at almost the same hard and quick pace as he was using to fill up her backside with. Her upper clothing now sticking to her body as she jolted back against the couch each time she took a deep and forceful thrust into her ass. "OH FUCK... I'm close baby... OH SHIT... FUCKING YES... YES YES OH FUUUUUUUUCKKKK AHHHHHHHH!!" She moaned out, her short haired head tilting back as Halsey made herself cum over her own pistoning fingers. Ever so slightly to say the least helped by the big black cock driving deeply into her ass to ensure the mixed race stunner had an orgasm to remember and then some. Her digits and the rest of her hand getting stained and soaked with her pussy juices as she continued to finger-bang her snatch as if her life depended on it. Leaving her head rolling back against the couch she was getting anally fucked on as she rode out every dirty moment she could of this intense orgasm.

Her own peak was giving the hunk who had helped stuff her so deeply and skilfully his own challenge. Extra tightness around his cock to make him deeply groan and grit his teeth as her body reacted to the sexual high. It didn't stop him from continuing to work his member in and out of her asshole. Still gripping her thighs as he send his hips rocking back and forth towards her rear just hanging off the edge of the studio couch. However with his chest starting to heave for air and the first telling throb of his dick within that fine and now well fucked ass, he knew his limit was approaching as he finally pulled out of her backside with a groan.

"Mmmmmm yeah... Fucking cover my face baby..." She demanded, sitting up on the edge of the seating as she watched him rapidly stroke his cock. Lifting her hands up underneath her chin to catch any drops that might miss the mark in a sign this isn't first time asking for this kind of finish to a fuck.

She wanted it, and that's what she got as with another stroke and a deep moan the first shot of spunk shot out to splash across Halsey's nose and across her cheek. Making her groan just as the second blast went across her lips and chin, and unable to resist sticking her tongue out to sneak a taste of his jizz. He groaned out himself as he jerked out his load, changing the aim so he could distribute his seed across both sides of her pretty face to give both cheeks a fair covering. Indeed, in a wise move to protect her top she still had on, she caught his cum as it dripped down her face into her hands. Smirking from the feeling while he finished off cumming, stroking the last drops out across her forehead for a proper, messy finish.

"Mmmmm... Just how I fucking love it..." Halsey said with grin, looking at the cum in her hands and with it scooped up, sinfully bringing to her lips to slurps it up before swallowing it all down.

"Daaaaaaaaamn..." Was all Dylan could come up with, smiling himself as he watched her further collect the drops from her cheeks in order to lick and suck them clean. "Guess we're both fuckin' glad we proved each other wrong, huh?"

"Fucking right we did!" She replied with a laugh. "Now point me in the direction of the nearest bathroom... I got to hide this evidence and make it look like I'm not some kind of studio whore!"

"Just down the hallway..." Jay motioned, having explained the directions quite a few times already since getting this music production job.

"Thanks, but this is where you're supposed to say a line that I'm not a studio slut..." She teased as she stood up, adjusting her thong back to its proper place before moving to pick up her pants.

"After a fuck like that? I'll call 'chu whatever the fuck you want me to!" Jay stated as he also moved to get dressed again.

"Bet your girlfriend is real charmed by you with lines like that..." She teased with a smirk, made hotter by the cum still over her face.

"Girlfriend? Nah, I ain't got a steady chick..." Dylan said as he hauled his boxers up. "Shit, at the rate stuff like this happens? Gettin' too attached to someone is gonna get my ass in way too much drama." He said with a shrug of the shoulders. "And ain't nobody got time for dat!" He added with a chuckle.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a review to this story, or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers
12