Nailing the Tracks Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More like... A side chick? Friend with benefit? Whatever the kids are calling it these days. The one caught up in all the legal shit with that guy... Kesha! That's it..." Jason said with a snap of the fingers. "Goodness knows how he got to tap that ass, she seemed like a major B-to-the-you know what else when I had a meeting with her. Reminds me, need to see about when that meeting with another singer for Dylan to work with is happening..." He says, giving Valez a 'see yourself out' wave of the hand as he turned in his chair to pick up his office phone.

"Interesting..." Rodriquez whispered to himself with a smirk as he happily turned and left the room.

* * *

Elsewhere, back in the studio...

"OH FUCK!!" Sydney gasped with wide eyes, looking over her shoulder in her bent over position across the mixing desk. Behind her, Dylan was pushing his big, black and now suitable lubed up cock forward into her shapely and tight white ass. Meeting obvious resistance even with her similarly lubed up her rear entrance was. Showing off his own experience in tapping some fine musical ass, he groans as he eases his dick into her booty before slowly drawing back. Then getting back in to establish the rhythm, going nicely slow and steady as this butt fucking gets under way.

"Oh fuck!! FUCK!! AHHHHH... Ahhhhhhh..." The Echosmith lead singer continues to groan out as that meaty rod pushes in and out of her backside. The sensation already making her rock back and forth against the pumps she's taking from behind. One hand gripping the back of the desk for support as she grits her teeth. Showing that she's feeling the discomfort from her back passage being forced to widen and accept this invasion, but having no plans on telling him to pull out of her ass. This is further proven by how she reaches down underneath her sexy body to apply her free hand onto her pussy. Easily making herself moan from just the first run of her fingers across her needy and still very wet folds.

"UHHHHH... Awwwwww yeah!! MMMM!! Fucking fine... Tight ass right here girl! MMMM!!" Dylan grunts between his moans, a big grin on his handsome face as he sends his cock smoothly and steadily in and out of her super snug asshole. His hands firmly gripping her rear cheeks to keep them spread as he bangs her booty. Not to keep her in place, but for his own thrusting benefit for easy access and the red hot sight of watching his cock go in and out of her ass. "MMMMM... Nothing like a fine hottie... AHHHHH SHIT!! Who can handle some big fuckin' D' in her!" He 'compliments' as he openly moans out his enjoyment of how her back passage feels all around his inches. Gradually fitting more of himself into the groaning beauty rocking against his pumps as if they'd been fuck buddies several times before instead of the fact that they barely know one another.

"AHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! MMMM... Oh SHIT!! C-come on! Deeper... MMMM!! Deeper damn it!!" The Los Angeles-born stunner demanded, gritting her teeth as she stared lustfully back at the lucky hunk getting to stuff himself into her shapely and tight backside. Her moans alone a clear enough indication of how much she's enjoying the interracial anal action as the sweat begins to drip off her beautiful face. "MMMMM... Oooooooooooooh FUUUUUCK... AHHHHHH MMMMMM..." She moaned out, head tilting again when he gives her what she so sinfully demanded. An extra firm thrust, forcing another fat inch of his member between her sexy cheeks to make her jolt forward. Her fingers working quicker with sharp back and forth rubs across her slick lower lips to keep herself more than pleasured as she takes it up the ass.

"Yeah... MMMMM!! Ahhhhhh SHIT... Yeah... Fuckin' take that D' baby... MMMM!!" The man who should be producing a track for this music starlet instead of fucking her super snug and shapely booty grunts out. Sweat now forming across his toned frame as he shows the effects of giving the indie pop stunner the kind of fucking she and her lovely body deserve. "UHHHHH... Yeah!! MMMMM SHIT... You fuckin' like dat huh?? Like dat... MMMM!! Fucking big... Black... Cock up yo' fuckin' ass??" He adds, making sure to give a harder pump as she spoke the words to remind her of the naughty to say the least interracial element of this sexual encounter. He clearly had no issues at all engaging in another session of stuffing his fat, black dick into some fine white ass. In the process making sure the beauty taking this butt stuffing wouldn't likely ever forget this experience for the rest of her days if her moans are any indication.

"OH GOD... OH FUCK... YESSSSSS!! MMMMMM... I FUCKING LOVE IT!! OH GOD DON'T STOP!!" She almost whined out her beg, gasping as she found her legs starting to get weak from taking these repeated and now stiff thrusts deeply between her rounded butt cheeks. Her face now resting on the mixing desk she's being fucked over. Her body still jolting sharply forward when she takes a pump, and shifting back to meet the next thrust as that familiar slapping sound of their bodies colliding together sounds out. "UHHHHHH... Fu-fucking... MMMMM!! FUCKING BLACK COCK... AHHHHHH... IN MY FUCKING ASS!! MMMMMM!!" She yelled out, not even able not to look back at the man thrusting away into her backside like he owned her hot, young body. Perhaps fortunately for her and her current lust-drunk state her hand continued working away on autopilot. Two fingers now lodged right into her slot to pump briskly back and forth into herself to keep the pleasure and pressure building up within her.

Fortunately for her, or more accurately her state of desire, the stud behind her continues on pumping his dick in and out of that still pleasurably tight back passage of hers. Even as approaching his own limit as he currently is if his deep groans and the sweat covering his facial features are any indication. Still, as any red blooded male would, he's making sure to enjoy every moment of this pop-rock starlet butt stuffing that he can. Still gripping those nicely rounded butt cheeks as he drives his cock deeply between them. Her ass able to take such an impressive amount of man-meat that it would look more fitting for her to have a career in porn than the music industry.

"AHHHHHH!! FUUUUUCK... FUCK FUCK OOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUCK MMMMMM!!" Another loud and long squeal, and Sydney starts to cum hard across her own digits as she feverishly finger-bangs herself, driven from the sinful sensations of being fucked up the ass from behind at the same time. Still jolting against the huge black cock driving so deep into her tight white ass that it would be a struggle to ever feel as filled up like this again her life. That's far from her thoughts now as she moans and grinds against her own hand. Her fingers and wrist easily coated now with her formed juices as she keep on fingering herself to fully ride out this orgasm. The perfect 'O-shape' formed by her lips the perfect finish to an already red hot and filthy display.

Meanwhile, the stud who had been so expertly delivering this ass fucking was finally forced to pull out of her backside. The increased tightness around his member caused by her cumming making him groan as he cock throbbed within that back passage. Stroking his cock, he aimed it over her backside but the first blast shot out and far over her, landing onto her back and making her groan from the feeling. The next couple of shots also landed just above her rear, creating a dirty 'tramp stamp' of sorts with his load. However focusing his target downward, he soon was spraying his spunk onto the backside he'd just been deep within. Able to watch his jizz start to drip down her smoothly rounded rear cheeks as he gave both sides of her butt an even enough dose of his seed.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck!! What a fucking mess..." Sydney commented with a laugh and a tired smile as she used her clean hand to brush her hair out of the way as she looked back to see his load over her back and ass.

"My bad girl..." Dylan said, but the big grin on his face showed he wasn't sorry one bit about what he'd just done. "I got plenty tissues to clean yourself off with though..." He said, moving across to pick up the box.

"I wasn't just talking about my back..." She said with a smirk, lifting up her hand that had just been in her snatch. Using a loud and lewd slurp, she took her digits between her lips so she could clean off her own juices from off of them.

"...Daaaaaaaaaaamn!" Was all Jay could reply with as he watches her clean off her fingers. "Well take all the fuckin' time you want then! Not like anyone ever stops around up here anyway..." He added with a chuckle. "I end up fuckin' as many chicks up here as I do workin' on real tracks..."

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback etc as a story review or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12