Nailing the Tracks Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM!! OH FUUUUUUUUUUCK!! MMMM!! Ahhhhhhhh!!" The stunning front-woman of Evanescence moaned out, eyes already rolled up to look without focus upward as the pleasure further overwhelms her. Her breasts swaying within her top as her body rocks back and forth in reply to the force of the thrusts being delivering into her love tunnel. "MMMMM FUCK!! Yessssssssssss... AHHHHH FUCK!! MMMMM..." She groans again, the sweat trickling off her cheeks and nose now as she takes the kind of fucking she's seemingly not gotten from the man she's happily married to, but has been craving for perhaps longer than since she first gained status as an official MILF. From how well she's taking every thick black inch of this massive cock, she looks more suited for a career in the porn industry than in music or film scoring.

"MMMMM... Fuck yeah!! AHHHHH... MMMMM SHIIIIIIIT... AHHHHH..." The younger stud behind her groans, sweat now forming across his handsome face from the effort being used to give this stunning rock beauty the fucking she and her gorgeous body deserve. The repeated slap of his crotch smacking off of her rounded booty sounding out to mix nicely with both of their loud and shameless moans. "UHHHHH!! Whole new fuckin' meanin'... MMMM!! To rockin' out with your... AHHHHH!! Fuckin' cock out!!" He's able to say between his groans, noting the fact that he's still semi-dressed with just his jeans and boxers down around his ankles. While the beauty he's banging from behind is still fully clothed, making the scene all the more hotter as he stuffs his cock balls deep into her time and time again.

"AHHHHH!! MMMMM FUCK!! MMMMM... Don't! UHHHH!! Don't FUCKING stop!! MMMMM!!" The woman who has racked up multiple awards as the hottest female in rock demands, even as she's getting just that and then some. All that massive dick being pumped deeply into her dripping wet, but still pleasurably tight snatch every time the hips of man behind her sends his hips crashing into her nicely curved frame. "MMMM... OH FUUUUUUUCKKK... AHHHHH!! MMMMM SHIT!! AHHHHHHHH..." She gasps out, able to toss her long hair back so she can gaze back with a lewd look to further show her approval for how she's getting fucked. Her clothes now sticking to her pale MILF body as she takes every inch of that big black cock that's certainly not the one of the man she's happily married to.

Smack! Smack! Smack! The sound of skin hitting off of toned skin ringing out as the two people who should be working on a music track together are using this recording studio as their own personal sex den. Showing little interest in anything apart from sexual pleasure as the lead singer of Evanescence takes it from behind from a man she's only just met today. His hands still firmly gripping her just above her jiggling ass to keep her in place for the smooth and sharp pace of pounding that he's sending all the way in to the hilt into her box. Her rear cheeks shaking each time his waist connects with her as he drives in balls deep again and again.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK... FU-UCK... FUCKING!! AHHHHHHH MMMMMMM!!" Another long and loud moan escaping her lips, and with little time to warm of the incoming sexual peak, Amy Lee starts to cum hard on the big black cock being stuffed into her. Her white, sexy frame jolting away as she continues to take pump after deep pump while riding out her orgasm. Sending a flood of juices out across that fuck-stick working in and out of her twat that's managed to tighten delightfully around him. "UHHHHH!! FUCK!! Mmmmmm... AHHHHHH MMMM..." She gasps out, her face turned to the side to rest on the back of the couch she's kneeling on as the last waves of pleasure flow through her. Juices dripping from not just her snatch, but down her thighs and off the big cock that's driven her to not just such pleasure, but made her into such a sweaty, still clothed mess.

"MMMMM... SHIT!! Time for yo'... UHHHHH!! Fine slutty ass... MMMM! To make good on 'dat promise from before!" Dylan says with a groan, feeling his cock starting to throb as he pulls out from her well fucked to say the least snatch.

"Mmmmm... My... My fucking pleasure..." Amy purred, still in a lusty state even after such a clearly intense orgasm. Her eyes locking onto that cock of his as she shifts around, now sitting on the couch they've been fucking on and over during this sexual encounter.

Without any hesitation she took a hold of his rod, getting her fingers sticking from her own juices covering his tool in the process. Soon his member was guided between her soft lips and deeply into her hungry oral hole. Making the young stud moan out as the stunning MILF went to work on him. Loudly slurping along his shaft for a sound even better to the ears than any Alt-Metal song she's ever done. Soon working her oral hole to clean up the mess she'd made over him from her orgasm, and clearly showing no issue at all with the taste of her own pussy. Soon replacing those juices with her saliva as she bobbed her long dark haired head along his meaty and massive size.

"Awwwwwwww FUCK!! MMMMM... Suck... UHHHH!! Suck that fuckin' 'D! MMMM!!" The man who was supposed to just be producing a track for the beauty blowing him grunted. Staring down to watch as well over half of his size vanished into the warm and wet mouth of the woman voted multiple times over several years as the hottest female in rock music. Her slurping work showing she doesn't just look drop dead gorgeous but can back it up with red hot action and them some. Easily making the far younger man moan out with every suck she dishes out to make it look like this is far from her first time taking a big black cock between her soft, white lips.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Hmmmmphhh..." She groans around the member she's blowing. Her head moving towards and then smoothly and swiftly away from the crotch of the man who in more ways than one is far from the one she's happily married to. Yet from how eagerly she's taking his shaft back and forth into her talented in not just singing terms mouth it would look more like they've been lovers for years. Instead of the couple of hours that they've actually known one another for. Neither of them is caring too much about that fact, or the sweating, semi-clothed and fully in her case state they are both in. Just focused on one more dose of pleasure as she keeps her head bobbing away on the dick she'd just came over a few minutes before.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! Here... UHHHHH!! Here it comes girl!!" Jay warned, attempting to pull his cock out from that slurping mouth of the Evanescence lead singer. However he was denied when both her hands gripped his ass, keeping both him in place and his pulsing cock between her tightly wrapped around him lips. The intense look in her eyes showing she had other plans for his load than what he had in mind. With no other option, not that this was any bad deal from his deep moans, his big black cock was soon shooting a creamy load into Amy Lee's mouth. Making the white MILF groan as the flood of spunk filled up her talented oral hole. Making double sure that she got every drop of spunk out of him as well as she even bobbed away onto his pole as he came.

"Mmmmmmphhhh..." She groaned around the softening pole, letting him fall from her lips as she sealed them together after another few sucks for good measure. A single, greedy gulp heard as she swallowed down the vast amount of spunk she'd gotten from him just as she'd vowed to do. Then letting out a gasp as she opened her mouth to show how now empty it was, taking in air now to recover from such a sinful encounter.

"Shit girl!" Dylan chuckled with a grin. "Guess you wanted to add cum-guzzler to that list of dirty, black cock lovin' slut huh?" He reasoned for actions of demanding to swallow his load.

"Maybe... A girl like me doesn't kiss and tell..." Lee teased, using his own words from earlier on before against him. Sitting back, she took a moment to reach down and readjust her panties into place, even as she knows how stained they will be from the soaking wet state of her pussy.

"Heh... It's all good girl... I ain't gonna tell no body." Jay stated as he also reached down in order to pull his boxers and then his jeans back up.

"You won't have to... I'll tell my husband about another day of fun that I had without him when I get back home..." Amy said with a big, naughty smile as she tossed her hair back. "...Without him again that is."

"...Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!" Was all Dylan could come up with, matching his smile with hers as he let out a laugh.

After a round of wild, shameless sex like that? It wasn't like he needed to say anything else. Except maybe getting back to work finishing off the track he was supposed to be working on in the first place.

* * *

Feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story, or via the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12