Nailing the Tracks Pt. 17

Story Info
Hung Black Stud hooks up with Nicola Benedetti.
5k words
3.4
4.5k
6
0

Part 17 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the singers, record labels, musicians, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the record labels, trademarks, musicians etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Starring: Nicola Benedetti

Nailing The Tracks - Part 17

An erotic celebrity fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral, inter, anal.

* * *

In a hotel lobby in London, England...

"Well, your punk-ass fucked up, dog!" Dylan Jay, the black, handsome and young music producer said, speaking down the phone to his manager. "That's what you get, shelling out for a dang online rental apartment for me instead of a proper place! I barely had time to get my clothes stuffed into my case before the owner called the cops!"

"My man! Chill out! Relax! Chill-ax!" Jason Baker, Dylan's manager said back down the line. Letting out a tired yawn as the time difference seemed to have woken up Baker from a sleep. "I'll get my people on it, you'll have a place - a flat or something, I dunno... By tomorrow afternoon, I promise. It's tough enough keeping the gossip sites away from chasing you up, let alone being your hotel Manager too!. Just check in, and charge the room to me... But don't like, go nuts with room service or that. Find some local place to eat at. They've got the good old 'Golden Arches' over there, right?"

"Yeah, about that gossip site stuff..." Dylan said, clad in a pair of jeans and a nicely fitting shirt to his toned frame. "Meanin' to talk to you about that shit... Those stories about me and Kesha... They were awfully personal... And I'm talkin' someone on the inside, knowin' too much than they should have personal..." He said with a clearly accusing tone.

"What's that? You're breaking up kid! I can't hear you!" Jason claimed, and started making obviously fake noises of his own of 'static' to pretend the signal was breaking up.

"Ain't nothin' breakin' up! That's you makin' that noise!" Jay said back, before just staring at his phone as the call was ended by Jason. "That mother... I knew his ass was feedin' that damn photographer shit about me..." He grumbled, putting his phone away.

Frustrated and not looking where he was going, Dylan turned around and bumped into a dark haired white woman in a gorgeously fitting, expensive looking dress. A handbag over one shoulder and carrying a professional violin case with the other hand. "Woah! Easy there, lad!" Nicola Nicola Benedetti, the renowned classical violin player said with a laugh in her noticeable Scottish (but from Italian decent) accent. "London ain't burning down tonight!" She joked with a friendly smile.

"Shit, my bad girl..." Dylan said, locking onto her. "I should have seen a girl like you comin' right at me... Or from a mile away, as you guys say over here, right?" He added. Already turning on the charm like a true horn-dog just from seeing a pretty female.

"You're not from around here, are you? Well, makes two of us I guess for this city." She smiled again. "I was just gonna go back to my room... Finished a concert at the Hall tonight." She said with a hint of pride. Motioning to the violin case she was carrying.

"Yo, you in music too?" He said, seizing something to latch onto. "I'm a producer myself... But I'm more of pop, hip-hop and so on... Maybe not the kind of stuff you do..." He joked with a chuckle.

"Well, we do have radio over here you know..." She teased back, seemingly enjoying the attention from the attractive, darker skinned than her man despite just meeting him.

"Yeah, I know... But hey, let me make it up to you for bumpin' into you just there... Let me hit you up with a drink. I was gonna knock a couple back from the real shitty day I've been stuck in..."

"Drinking the night away? Against a Scot, you'd be in a tough fight there..." Nicola said back, raising an eyebrow at his boldness but again not objecting to it. "But that sounds like a boring night if you ask me... Two of us, strangers in this city? I think that if we've got a hotel room we could use... We can come up with something way better to do than just drown sorrows in booze..." She said with a clear, flirty tone to her accent as she looked him over.

"...Shiiiiiiit... For real, girl?" Jay questioned with an already approving smile.

"Well, it's been a while... And you look like a guy down to show a lass like me a good time right, right?" Benedetti said, making it sound like a challenge. "So... Question is lad... Your room? Or mine?" She asked, licking her top lip a little with another show of desire for a guy she's only lust laid eyes on.

* * *

Minutes later, up in his sizeable room at the hotel, Dylan Jay is completely naked with big, black cock rock hard as the similarly nude Nicola Benedetti is kneeling between his legs. Wide eyed but grinning at the sight of obviously the biggest dick the classical musician as ever locked onto. Her decision to hook up with a total stranger already paying off. Looking equally up for interracial action as she stokes his meat. A cheeky wink cast up at him before she guides that pole between her lips to wrap them around his size. Easily making him moan even before she starts bobbing. Double teaming his shaft already as one hand strokes the base of his rod while her mouth starts to work over the upper part.

"Mmmmm... Yeah... This sure beats just gettin' wasted at the bar, girl..." Jay says with a moan as he smiles. Watching the pretty face of the classical musician slide up and down his member. Giving a feel of how nicely soothing and wet her oral hole is as she moves back and forth. The free hand used to brush loose strands of her long, dark hair away from her face. A sign she's dished out a blowjob or two in the past before this. "Ahhhhh... Your fine ass can handle more than an instrument, that's fo' sho'... Mmmmm!" He adds. Feeling the spit starting to be applied onto his prick from her slow and steady bobbing motion. The flick of her tongue against his underside for good measure as the Italian-Scottish beauty services a hung hunk from across the Pond she's only met this night. Yet already is taking his cock in and out of her lovely mouth in lustful fashion.

"Mmmmmphhh... MMMMM..." Nicola groans around his member as it makes her lips stretch. Not used to such a lengthy, thick size but showing off her oral talents as she slurps away to leave her saliva dripping down. Causing her fingers to get sinfully sticky as she strokes away at his shaft at the same time. "Mmmmm hmmmmmphhhh... Mmmmmm!" Her eyes are locked up at man she's very willingly, almost too easily so, servicing with her full lips as she works over the top half of his length. Her pale but gorgeous facial features a big contrast to that dark slab of cock she's sucking off. Already loud slurps heard whenever she pushes her mouth downward or brings it right up to the crown of his manhood.

"Mmmmmm! Yeah... Get yo'self some of that D..." He encourages as he moans. A hand on the back of her head to give a far from subtle hint that he wants to be deeper into her soothing oral hole. Getting that, but making her gag as her eyes widen when that bell-end meets the back of her mouth. More saliva seeping out over his inches as she still pumps away and rocks her head back and forth. "Heh... Come on girl... Don't tell me I'm too much for you!" He teases, licking his own lips as he watches his dick vanish between hers as she works away on his meat. Her fingers having to change to just hold him at the base as she's guided, but not unwillingly, to gobble down more of this fat, American cock into the Scottish-born stunner's mouth.

"MMMMMPHHH... GAHHHHHH! MMMMMM..." She gags as his dick attempts to venture into her throat, a task too much for the inexperienced at handling this kind of size woman but she's bobbing as best she can. Saliva dripping down her own chin to land on the sheets on the edge of the bed he's sitting on. Groaning around him as she looks up with lusty, narrowed eyes. More moans than groans escaping her but muffled by his pole fitting perfectly between her soft lips. Seemingly turned on by the light but still rough enough turn of this position, even when she isn't touching herself. Focused on dishing out this oral sex act with another couple of bobs before she gags once again.

"Awwww fuck!!" Nicola groans when she pulls off of that now saliva soaked dick. Taking a moment to sit back on her knees as take in some air. "Trying to choke me with that thing, are ya?" She teased as she smiled.

"Naw girl! I knew you could take it..." Dylan smiles back, not too apologetic for trying his luck at making her deep throat.

"Well lucky for you? I can take dick way better than I can suck it..." She bluntly says, moving up from the floor. "So I've been told, anyway..." She adds with another wink as she climbs onto his lap and reaches back.

"Oh, I like the sounds of that..." Jay wisely says. Staying seated as she guides his cock against her already moist folds with a slight grind, before shifting back in order to take him inside.

"MMMMMM... Oh fuck!!" She moaned instantly as her inner tunnel already was made to widen so she could accept this invasion. Her hands up to grip his shoulders as she started to rock her shapely hips back and forth. Working his tool into her wet hole and with all her saliva coating those fat inches already, it made for a smooth and sinful motion right from the start. "Ahhhhhh... Fucking Hell, that's good..." She sighed with pleasure, looking back to watch her own backside move back and forth with a slow pace. Allowing herself time to adjust to the biggest dick she's ever had inside of her. With still plenty more of him to go before he's fully inside of the horny violinist. Little concern shown from either of them for the bareback nature of this hotel room, one night stand they're engaged in.

"Yeah! MMMMM... You can say that shit again, babygirl..." The handsome black stud stated the obvious as he let the gorgeous white woman rock and grind on his pole as he enjoyed the sight of her perky, nicely rounded tits in front of his face. Helping himself to a grope of them to make her moan out as he caught her off guard from the feel of fingers firmly but not painfully taking a hold of her mounds. "But I ain't the type... MMMMM... To go all slow and steady with this..." He said, before further taking her by surprise as he began to thrust his cock up into her snatch. Making her already moan out louder as he took over the reigns. Keeping her mounted on his shaft but working it up and down into her twat at a clearly quicker and firmer pace than she was using to push back against that rod.

"OH SHIT... MMMMM!! E-Easy there, lad!" Her Scottish accent more profound now as she took the fucking from underneath. Moaning as she gripped onto his shoulders and stared down at the grinning hunk she was impaled on. A slight grit of the teeth as her love tunnel was made to part far sooner than she might have liked, but feeling plenty of pleasure from the thrusts of her newfound lover for the night. "MMMMM... FUCK!! You treat... AHHHHHH... All the lasses back home like this??" She questioned before letting out a groan of approval to show that she doesn't totally object to this increase of pace. Her nicely curved body now bouncing in his lap as the force of the pumps up into her make her rock forward against that darker toned, muscular body she's resting on. Long hair starting to swing as well from the momentum of her jolting.

"Maybe if you... AHHHHHH... Followed some gossip sites or two... MMMMM... You'd hear plenty enough stories about me..." He joked, but his focus being more on enjoying that fine, tight Italian-Scottish pussy that was tightly around his big American dick. Moaning as he worked his length in and out of her snatch with that stiff and steady pace to make a sloppy sound ring out around the hotel room as her juices were applied to his pole. Reaching around with his hands, once grabbed onto her hips for support. The other sliding further around as he boldly again pushed his luck. Sliding a finger into her asshole to make her gasp and jolt on his lap as he explored both of her lower holes in this mounted position.

"H-Hey! AHHHHH! I'm not... I mean! I've never really... Oooooooooh FUCK!!" She groaned out. Trying to object, but the pleasure too much to deny as she looked back over her shoulder. Seeing her juicy backside being finger fucked while she took a proper banging into her pussy from underneath. Easily leaving her nice and wet as he worked almost all of his length into that twat with those smooth, repeated thrusts that seemed more fitting for a pornstar to use than a music producer. "MMMMM!! You really... UHHHHH!! T-Try your fucking luck, don't you? MMMMM..." Her attempt to try and scold him for testing out her backdoor with that probing finger didn't exactly work with her moans breaking up those words. She didn't even attempt to dismount him either. Still willingly taking his cock up into her damp pussy as jolted away on his lap. Her breasts bouncing in time with the motion her body was doing in response to every pump she took from a stud she only met this evening, but the two were already acting like familiar fuck buddies.

"Girl? A fine ass like 'dis? MMMMM..." Jay said, sliding his cock out of her snatch and making them both groan out from the empty feeling. "You were made for takin' some big, hard D between these sweet fuckin' cheeks..." He shamelessly said, moving her off his lap so she could sit down on the edge of the bed for a moment.

"You Americans are real charmers, ain't you?" Benedetti teased with a laugh as she watched him move away from the bed for a moment towards his travel bag. "You just whip your willy out for foreplay?"

"Heh... Nah, girl..." He say, coming back over with a bottle of sex lube as he tossed it to her. "But maybe I'll try it out sometime in the future... So, you down or what?" He said, with a tone that made it sound like a challenge.

"...Fuck..." Nicola said, looking over the bottle. "First time for everything I guess..." She said, smiling with a shrug as she popped the lid open of the bottle.

"Now we're fuckin' talkin', girl!" Dylan, of course, grinned broadly at this as he allowed her to position so her ass was just off the bed with her legs spread wide. Pushing his dick back into that wet pussy and starting to thrust before he took a hold of her by the ankles. Moaning himself as he plunged his rod straight into her snatch with a swift and firm pace. Already making his darker skinned crotch slap against her pale body as he filled that tunnel up with all of his thick inches. Looking to get her into even more of a state of high pleasure than her wet twat already shows she's in before finally getting to tap that ass of hers.

"MMMMMM!! Oh fuck! FUCK!! MMMMMM..." The beauty awarded a 'Commander of the Order of the British Empire' title in the 2019 New Years Honours moaned out. Starting to act more like a veteran pornstar than classical musician as she moved a couple of lubed up fingers down to under her ass. Making herself further groan out as she pushed a digit into her own asshole in order to start sliding it back and forth. Working the fluid into her back passage while taking that huge, long cock into her other lower hole at the same time. "MMMMM!! Oh shite!! FUCK!!" She groaned with half-closed eyes. Sweat starting to roll off of her lovely body as she sat up as much as she could both to keep fingering herself, and so she could look down to watch her pussy getting stuffed to the hilt with dick.

The American hunk getting to sample the Scotswoman of Italian descent was moaning out plenty himself as he firmly worked his hips back and forth towards her. His balls smacking into her backside and grazing her hand as she worked over her back passage. Happy to ram his member firmly in and out of her slick folds with pump after quick and steady pump to more than show off his sexual skill. No issue at all engaging in yet another unlikely sexual encounter with a gorgeous woman involved in the music industry, and making full use of the change as he plunges himself balls deep into her eager and horny snatch.

"UHHHHH! FUCK!! MMMMM... Oooooooooh FUCK!!" She gasped out as her body rocked back and forth in response to his stiff thrusts. Her perky chest jiggling and strands of hair sticking to her beautiful white face as she stared down to watch that big, black cock plough into her wetness over and over again. "Yessssssssss! AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!!" She moaned out for a sound even sweeter than any violin solo she's ever played. Being impressive herself as she continued to prepare her back passage as she pushed two of her own fingers now in and out of her asshole. Looking like a natural at this even if she claimed inexperience at this sort of thing - easily taking a double penetration as she filled up one of her lower holes with her digits while that thick dick took care of the other one.

"MMMMM... You think this shit is good now? AHHHHHH..." Dylan's words interrupted by his own moans. Starting to sweat now himself as he pumped briskly into the dripping snatch of the Scottish-born stunner. The smack of their bodies connecting ringing out sharply and quickly as he fucked her with machine-like pace and precision. "Just you wait girl... MMMMM FUCK! Until I'm showin' yo' fine ass... AHHHHHH... A real good time..." He said, grinning just at the thought of that. Even as he clearly enjoyed being balls deep in her snug, wet pussy. Still gripping her by the ankles to deliver thrust after thrusts into her love tunnel that seemed to be built for taking huge, fat cock like hers from how smoothly he was able to plunge in and out of her to make them both shamelessly moan out.

"MMMMM... Then... Oooooooh FUCK!! What are you fucking waiting for!" Nicola said with a filthy, lust-drunk tone as she stared up at him. "Come shove that big fucking dick up my arse!!" She demanded. Even pulling her own fingers out of her rear and shifting back, getting onto the bed on her hands and knees to stick that rump out.

"Shiiiiiiiit..." He just smiled, shaking his head at the naughty turn of events but smart enough to know not to refuse her request. "Since you asked so nicely..." He teased, taking the lube bottle and applying some onto his dick with a couple of strokes.

"Bloody right I'm asking!" She almost snapped, staring back over her shoulder but then groaning when he poured some lube down onto her asscrack for good measure. "Oooooooooh... Mmmmmm..." She groaned as the fluid flowed over her already prepared asshole.

"Ask, and you shall receive, girl!" He said once he'd closed up the bottle and dropped it. Moving up so he could first push the crown of his dick against her juicy backside. Before forcing himself in with a grunt and a firm push. Making them both moan out as he body instinctively shifted back toward him. "MMMMM!! Fuck!! You tight... AWWWWWW SHIT! As all fuck, girl!!" He said with approval. Gripping her hips and staring down to watch his black man-meat sliding in and out of her thick, white butt cheeks. Moaning at the super tight feeling all around his tool as he began to fuck her up the ass from behind. Allowing them both some time to adjust to the feeling of the grip that was intense even with all the prior lubing up.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OH GOD! OH FUCKING HELL!! AHHHHHH!!" Nicola almost screamed out in lust as she took an anal experience to remember, especially from a massive cock like this one. A hand moving down between her legs to plunge two fingers into herself - perhaps a sign that she might not be used to this, but she's been hoping one day it would happen. Pleasuring her snatch by working the digits in to the knuckle as her arse gets pumped firmly. Keeping herself up in position so her body can shift back and forth. Helping to slide those inches further into her back passage for a sight more fitting of a back alley whore than a honours winning classical musician.

12