Naima - Exposed to Corporate Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the orgasm, Naima forgot about her whereabouts and closed her eyes and fell asleep, as her body relaxed.

But the game wasn't over. The cruel German gave her a moment's rest, before stripping off his clothes. When he was in his underwear, he shook the girl awake and spread her legs.

She looked in horror, as she realized the next process.

"Please stop," she begged. But Ralf stripped of his underwear and displayed his erected white cock to Naima.

When she looked at it, she felt dizzy. It was around 7-inch in length, and uncircumcised with a massively thick girth. Naima was speechless. The only cock she has seen belonged to her husband, which was probably a little over 4 inches.

She couldn't believe that this enormous beast would enter her in a few moments. The size of it scared the living daylights out of her, as she pondered the pain she would experience, as her pussy wasn't used to such animals.

Ralf placed the pink tip of his cock between her wet labia took in her moisture. He slowly pulled the extra skin over the cock to reveal a pinkish head as he slowly felt around her labia.

There was complete silence as an anxious anticipation of penetration was felt by Naima.

After toying over her pussy entrance for some time, he used hard force to insert the pinkish tip into her pussy. Naima gave a painful gasp, as the tip entered her. The thickness of the tip was even greater than that of her husband, resulting in pain.

Without emotion, Ralf gave a huge shove, causing 3-inches of his massive cock to enter. Naima screamed in pain.

Ralf felt his cock entering a hot furnace, with the vaginal walls squeezing around it. The tightness of her pussy was hindering him to maneuver smoothly. In frustration, he gave another huge push and entered a little.

"Get it out. Get it out!" screamed Naima in agony. To her relief, Ralf complied with her request and detached himself.

Naima gave a sign of relief, as she noticed Ralf walking towards the door of the bedroom.

He opened the door and called, "Jamal! Come here!" In an instant Mr. Jamal was present and entered the room.

Naima didn't have time to hide her nudity. The MD walked right in and ogled at the naked girl. Shame cascaded throughout her body has she realized her employer blatantly checking out her breasts, and swollen pussy.

"Your bitch is too tight for me. I can get in her. I need a solution to that," told Ralf to Mr. Jamal.

Mr. Jamal looked at Naima and smirked. He suggested, "You can use some complementary lotion of this hotel. You can rub some on your cock and her pussy."

"That's brilliant," appreciated Ralf. "Please bring some from the bathroom."

Mr. Jamal went to the bathroom and brought few small bottles of lotion and gave them to Ralf.

Ralf opened one and dumped the whole bottle on his hand, and massaged it all over his large cock. He then asked Mr. Jamal to put some on Naima's pussy.

"No. Please no!" protested Naima. "Bitch, rub it yourself on your cunt then," ordered Ralf.

Having no say in the matter, she took a bottle from Mr. Jamal and rubbed the lotion all over her pussy, with extra focus on her tunnel.

Mr. Jamal proceeded to go, when Ralf told, "you can stay if you want. You can watch me bang your bitch as she screams in joy." To Naima's horror, Mr. Jamal accepted the invitation and placed a chair beside the bedside to have front row view.

Ralf got on top of Naima and spread her legs wide. The stretch was hurting her groin.

He placed his throbbing and lubricated cock on her pussy entrance. With no teasing this time, he shoved the cock in. Naima gave a huge gasp, as the whole slid into her like knife over butter. The cock was exploring places she never had any visitor due to the sheer size.

The thickness of the cock was stretching her pussy walls to accommodate. With few more strong thumps, the pussy got adjusted to the cock, causing the pain to lessen.

With the lubrication doing its work, Ralf kept stroking her pussy with his hard cock and was letting out some grunts. After adjustment, Naima was again beginning to feel sensation and pleasure, as she began her moans.

The cock was hitting her G-spot consistently, as involuntarily, her hips was assisting Ralf in the intercourse. Screams of pleasure was escaping the girl, as Ralf's cock caused magic inside her.

She wrapped her legs around the buttocks of Ralf urging him to enter even more. The sense of shame wasn't acting up - as her employer sitting and watching the show with a hard-on didn't bother her.

In her mind, she was enjoying getting fucked and was starting to develop another orgasm.

After few more pushes, Naima let go of her body and released herself onto Ralf's cock. However, the German wasn't finished. His stamina was off the charts, as Naima sensed another orgasm slowly developing within her.

She kept on moaning as she was continuously thumped by Ralf's cock. Slowly, Ralf started to grunt and moan as he was ready to cum.

Realizing that, as he wasn't wearing condom, she said hurriedly amidst all the pleasure, "Take it out. Please don't release your sperm inside of me. I don't want to become pregnant."

To her bad luck, Ralf ignored her and after one final stroke, began to release all his cum inside of Naima. Feeling the hot sperm being dumped in her was the final straw, as her body vibrated onto another violent orgasm.

Both of them relaxed, with Ralf resting his head on Naima's breasts. Slowly, as they recovered, Naima looked up at the ceiling in silence and dread, as it dawned upon her the things she has done. Ralf gave one final suck to both her nipples, as he slowly removed his cock from her pussy.

The cock came out with a "whoosh" noise, as thick cum slid out of her pussy.

Ralf looked over at Mr. Jamal and smiled, "Your proposal has been accepted. Please email me further details on this matter." He quickly dressed and left the room.

Naima got up from bed and went to the shower. She cried for half an hour before cleaning herself and coming out limping. Without saying a word to Mr. Jamal, she left the room.

Next day, they were on the flight back to India. During the flight, Mr. Jamal warned her to get herself some birth control pills, as Ralf's sperm was still inside her. After landing, she stopped by at the pharmacy and bought some pills and headed for home.

PLEASE SEND YOUR HONEST COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS FOR THIS STORY. THIS WILL HELP ME DECIDE WHETHER MORE PARTS OF NAIMA'S EXPERIENCES WILL BE WRITTEN AND SHARED.

Thanks to all for reading it.

12