Naive Housewives Are Led Astray Ch. 02

Story Info
James comes home to his wife sucking on a black cock.
15.3k words
4.31
389k
143

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/30/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,003 Followers

It was Friday 12pm and James arrived at LaGuardia airport all ready to board his Delta Airways flight to Boston. He was due to go away for the weekend on business and he was not happy about it. He was not happy about it at all. And the cause for his unhappiness was solely down to one person: his beautiful young wife, Victoria. Victoria, his 21 year old blonde trophy wife (she happened to be the image of the Romanian porn queen, Jasmine Rouge, and fucked just like her also) had told him that, regrettably, she had to stay behind because she was required to help out at church -- serving teas and teaching at the Sunday school. James and Victoria were both deeply religious people and attended church regularly and James had reluctantly agreed that this should come first.

In normal circumstances James could cope with being away from his wife for one weekend, however these were not normal circumstances. The last week had been the most amazing for James, and this was exclusively down to what had gone on in the bedroom. James, at 41 years old, had experienced the most amazing week of sex in his life. His wife had been insatiable in the bedroom, wanting to be constantly fucked and becoming something of a whore in the sack. He had put it all down to the explicit black porn that his lawyer, Charles Jackson, had given to them.

The previous weekend Charles had sent over a pornographic film of a poor white schoolgirl being gangbanged by a couple of corrupt black cops. The film was explicit, hardcore and utterly compelling and it had sent him and his wife over the edge in excitement. As a result they had fucked like rabbits all week. Even Victoria's sinful admission, in a moment of passion, of wanting to be fucked by some big black cock, could not prevent James from banging and enjoying his wife. Whilst she had admitted to finding the sight of a couple of huge blacks dominating and abusing a poor eighteen year old a turn on -- who wouldn't? -- she had convinced him that it didn't necessarily mean that she actually wanted be unfaithful.

Each day during that week they had fucked and fucked and it seemed that each day his wife got hornier and hornier and dirtier and dirtier. James could not explain it but as the week had progressed, his wife wanted things to go up level on the filth stakes. Monday: he walked in after work and she got on her knees and gave him a blow job; Tuesday: dressed in her skimpy bikini outfit, she had fucked him in the kitchen; Wednesday: dressed in her little tennis outfit, with Charles's porno film playing in the lounge, she had leant over a chair and allowed him to fuck her from behind and, when he was about to cum, she had got on to her knees and allowed him to ejaculate into her mouth (she had never before allowed him to insert his cock into her mouth after it had been in her pussy); and finally, yesterday, when he came home, Victoria was just dressed in her heels and black hold up stockings, was sitting in the lounge watching the porno film, legs spread open and she was fucking herself with the black dildo that she had bought the previous weekend. She got up, leant over a chair so her arse was raised, spread her legs and implored her husband to fuck her from behind. He duly obliged, but then she asked him to spank her, to call her a naughty bitch. This had caused James to immediately cum but the thought of spanking his wife for the first time had kept his six inch dick hard. He duly spanked her. She then asked to be spanked harder.

She had clearly become a horny bitch who wanted to be fucked harder and harder. James had hoped this daily progression into filth could have continued on into the weekend in a plush five star hotel in Boston. Alas the church had intervened and James would have to wait until Monday. Victoria had consoled him by saying that after a whole weekend without sex, imagine how horny she would be? This had, to some extent consoled him. So it was not with a little reluctance that James proceeded to check in.

Two hours later, James still had not boarded his plane. Bad weather in Boston had delayed the flight. Reports suggested that it would not be until late that evening before they would be able to take off. James had little desire in hanging around the airport for much longer, not when he had a horny wife at home waiting to fuck him silly. Picking up his phone, he called his secretary to tell her about his change of plans, Boston could wait until next week.

He hailed a cab to take him home. He was only 30 minutes away and dialled his wife to tell her the good news. There was no answer, she was probably out or more likely in the swimming pool. No problem, he would surprise her. On the way back, he ordered the driver to stop at a store, flowers and a bottle of champagne were required, a nice romantic evening was on the cards.

In no time the cab pulled up at his house. Being rich, the house was naturally big, with a long drive way leading up to the entrance. He told the driver to stop at the road, no need to go all the way up the drive and incur more cost. The rich did not stay rich by being frivolous with their money. He paid the driver, collected his flowers and champagne and made his way up.

Once he got to the top of the drive he noticed that, along with his wife's car, there was a large white van parked. Initially he was surprised but then he remembered that they were having work done in the garden and he had hired a couple of gardeners. He had not yet himself met them in person, he left for the office too early and came back too late, but Victoria had assured him that they were doing a great job. He had spoken to them on the phone yesterday about a couple of issues but he did need to talk to them again. He had noticed that, having made a good start at the beginning of the week, the progress in the garden had tapered off. So much so he was sure that nothing had really been achieved since Tuesday. Now was a good opportunity to have a word, either they bucked up or they would be replaced. James had no time for slackers.

So, rather than going through the front door, he walked around the house to the back garden. When he got there, he saw that no one was around. Where the fuck were they? He was paying thee guys a lot of money not for them to slack off. They were probably inside, chatting to Victoria. She was too soft, they were paying these guys by the hour not to chat about rose bushes, but to plant them. James would sort this out. With the determination that many a foe in the boardroom had come to experience, James entered the house through the back door and made his way to the lounge where he assumed his wife and the gardeners were.

The entrance to the lounge could be found off a long corridor and as James stormed his way down to the lounge, he saw that the door was half open. He did not even get to the door before he heard voices. The voice was that of a man, James assumed it was one of the gardeners. He could not make out what he was saying but he seemed to be speaking in quite a harsh tone to his wife. Well this would not do, he was a gardener and his wife was married to a multi millionaire. He would have to learn a little respect. James decided that he would need to be fired.

As James was about to burst open the door, he froze. He froze because he could now clearly hear what the gardener was saying. And he was not talking about roses.

"That's it bitch, suck my cock. Good girl, you need to suck more of my cock. Good, suck it all, you managed to suck it all yesterday. That's it, your nose is right up against my balls, take it all down. You love my cock, don't you, you dirty bitch?"

Muffled sounds followed.

James walked slowly up to the half open door and, very carefully, he peered around to take a look at what was going on.

The sight that was presented to him was, quite simply, the most distressing thing he had ever seen in his life. In the middle of the room was his wife, she was kneeling on the floor and standing in front of her was a huge old black man. He looked like he was at was at least 65 years old. His hair was still black -- although that was probably down to hair dye since he also had a grey goatie beard. He was at least 6ft 4, and, as a man who did manual labour for a living, was well built. He was looking down at his wife with an evil grin because, at that very moment, she was sucking on his cock and, since her nose was pressed up right up against his hairy scrotum, it was clear to James that his wife was sucking on all of his cock. She appeared to be looking up at him and was holding on to him by clenching on to his tight buttock cheeks.

The sight was made more disgusting (from James's perspective) because Victoria's big 36DD tits were hanging out of her flimsy light blue cotton summer dress. They were red, no doubt because they had been roughly fondled and it was clear that she had not bothered to wear a bra. The dress seemed very tight and seemed to be very short, he had never seen her wear it before. She also had on five inch blue heels and what looked like flesh coloured stockings.

James felt like he had been stabbed through the heart with a dagger. The woman he loved and who had sworn on the bible to be faithful to him was committing a disgusting act of sexual infidelity with another man. And to make it worse, a black man! He felt like this act of betrayal could kill him.

He then realised that he had as yet not been spotted by the couple since, from James's perspective, he got a view of the couple in profile and neither of them were looking at him. He also noticed that there was another man in the room. He was sitting in a big leather arm chair, his back to James, and was starring directly at the couple. By the movements of his arm, it looked like he was wanking himself off.

James was about to burst in to confront the group when his wife started to remove her mouth, ever so slowly, from the man's cock. There gradually emerged, to James's horror, the biggest, blackest cock he had ever seen. It was huge. By the time she reached the plumb, it must have been at least 13 inches in length -- on a par with Sergeant Smith's cock in the porno flick - and it was as wide as a beer can. It was a monstrous dick that his wife was being forced to serve.

For some reason this stopped James in his tracks. Did he want to see more?

"That's it, my dear, suck ole Jessie's cock nice and slowly. Oh yes, you are learning how to be a real good cock sucker. Now I want you to reach down and gently massage my old balls. That's it, oh yes, give them a nice gentle squeeze. Feel how big they are, feel how much spunk there is for you. You will be swallowing all of it very soon..."

Jessica was now using one hand to gently massage Jessie's big hairy black sack whilst she carried on sucking the great big cock. All the while she looked up at him, in a dutiful, slave like fashion. She then started to move her head up and down his great black pole, causing her big tits to wobble deliciously and she made muffled gagging noises as the cock slid effortlessly in and out of her throat.

James's mind was telling him to storm into the room, confront his wife and the men and be dammed with the consequences. The men may have been able to kick the shit out of him, if it came to that, but there was more at stake than a possible beating -- there was pride, honour and dignity for starters. No man should tolerate his wife being unfaithful to him, especially to an old black peasant. Why in the good old days he would have had him, and his family, lynched!

However James's body was not moving, it was not responding to the sensible instructions coming from his brain -- he was being betrayed by his wife, action needed to be taken. He needed to avenge this slur on his honour. But then why was his dick rock hard? My God, was he turned on by what he was watching? Was he really a sick old cuckhold who got off on watching his wife fuck other men? This could not be true, could it?

To contemplate this dilemma, instead of storming in and seeking out a confrontation, James, moved very slowly away from the entrance of the door and stood behind it. This way, unless anyone came into the room he was in, it would be almost impossible for anyone to see him. Also, since this was a very old house, the door was antique and there were large cracks in it. James could look through and get a clear view of proceedings without ever being spotted. James had decided that he needed a few seconds to decide how he was going to take things forward. And it would give him another opportunity to see his wife suck on some big black cock. Sadly for him, he was thinking with his cock, not his brain.

And this was clearly good news for Jessie since it was clear by his loud groans that he was revelling in the situation. Victoria was blowing the old man as if her life depended on it. She moved her head up and down his dick, always making sure she took in all of his length. Jessie, was gently stroking her head, willing her on, willing her on to be a good cock sucker.

"Oh my dear, you are a good bitch, you are making good old Jessie real happy by satisfying his big old black cock. Tell me how much you like it, tell me how much you like to suck my cock."

Victoria, at first, did not say anything, she merely slowly removed Jessie's cock from her mouth, and instead started to rub it with one of her small hands and play with his big black balls. She looked up at him in that subservient white bitch fashion and replied, "Please do not make me answer that question, I love my husband, you know how much I hate doing this..."

James was transfixed by the unfolding events. If the bitch loved him and hated sucking black cock, why was she on her god damm fucking knees, with her tits hanging out of her dress, rubbing and sucking a black man's cock and looking like she was loving every minute of it? Was this act of a reluctant whore designed for both the man and the woman's pleasure? Did this brute enjoy the act of fucking a reluctant bitch, raping her almost, forcing his sexual pleasure on a woman who has no choice but to submit? And did she want to be the subservient whore who, despite deep down enjoyed being unfaithful, wanted to come across as a reluctant participant so, in some perverse way, it would make her acts of infidelity more easy to bear?

James was to discover that the answer to those both questions was a resounding "yes".

"Bitch, you love it. You did not need much persuasion today to suck my cock, did you? And you knew after yesterday that if you came here, dressed like a whore, this was inevitable, didn't you?"

Victoria still did not answer and was instead planting sweet little kisses all over Jessie's giant black cock and paid homage to the monster she was being forced to serve. She looked up at him and, in a hushed tone that was barely audible to her hidden husband, replied, "P-please, don't make me admit it, I don't really want to do this, I can't help myself, it is just that your cock is sooo big..."

Jessie laughed, "Admit it bitch, tell me how much you like to suck my cock tell me how much bigger it is than your husband's." Jessie wanted to press home his advantage and to truly humiliate and dominate this slut.

But still Victoria would not answer. She merely continued to kiss and lick his cock. Her actions in many ways spoke louder than words, but this was clearly not enough for her attacker. He wanted her to admit that she was a whore for black cock. Only that way would her humiliation be complete. So, Jessie grabbed her long blonder hair and yanked her head back, "Answer me, bitch. You answer your Master when spoken to me, do I make myself clear?"

This act of violence made Victoria scream, and she very quickly replied. "Y-yes, Sir. I love to suck big black cock. It is so much bigger than my husband's, indeed my husband's is not worthy of comparison, or can be called a cock when compared to what you posses. Please, Sir, allow me to continue to serve you. Please allow me to be your slut..."

"Good, good, now, suck me off until I cum, and like yesterday, I want you to drink every last drop of my precious juice. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Master..." And with that, Victoria once more opened her mouth and allowed Jessie to fuck her there.

James still could not believe what was happening to him, or to his wife. His wife, despite the lame act of reluctance, was happily allowing another man to brutally fuck her mouth, and it was clear that the bitch had been unfaithful to him before.

And yesterday after she had sucked these men's cocks, she had made love, passionate love, to him and he had thought that her libido had been down to him and the black porn. But no, she had taken it one step further and her being attitude was down to the fact that she had been receiving a good seeing to by the black gardeners. And not only that, he had kissed her black spunk infested mouth. The thought made him feel sick. But at the same time, his cock had never felt as hard.

Looking back through the door at his wife sucking of another man's cock, he decided to carry on being a voyeur...

Victoria once more had all of Jessie's cock down her throat, but Jessie had now leant over her head and was pulling up her skirt to reveal her perfectly formed arse. Naturally the bitch had on stockings and suspenders, she was dressed like a good slut. Even from the angle that the couple offered, James could now see that her arse was a deep shade of red. Clearly she had already been punished by these men before he had arrived. He then noticed that on the table next to the couple, there were a couple of devices that he assumed were for the punishment of a wilful wife's little bottom. The first looked like a table tennis bat but was in fact a paddle. The other was a man's belt. He correctly surmised that these instruments had been used on his wife to punish her, to make her scream and to make her arse red for her captors. And she had clearly let them.

This fact was too much for the poor voyeur and as such, James removed his dick from his pants and started to rub himself off.

As he did, Jessie began to spank his wife's arse.

"You may be my whore, but you are still a fucking dirty white whore. You need to be regularly punished, don't you? You like to be punished. You like to feel my hand on your arse. Admit it, admit how naughty you are and how you like the feel of a big black hand on that young white bottom of yours."

Victoria said nothing but continued to vigorously suck Jessie's cock and gently play with his plum size balls. Her groans made it clear to all that she derived great pleasure from having her bottom spanked. As a result, Jessie spanked her harder, he too was groaning and he was getting close,

Once more Victoria removed the cock and, as she replied, started to lick his balls "Ooooh, that hurts, you are really hurting my poor white bottom. Oooh you are making it red, Master, you are making my bottom all red and sore by spanking it hard. Master, be gentle..."

"Shut up bitch, and suck my cock until I cum down your fucking throat. Ahhh that's it, bitch, suck all of it..."

Jessie then grabbed the bitch's head and started to fuck her mouth, there was no finesse or tenderness. He just brutally took his pleasure in her mouth. All that could be heard were Jessie's groans and the gagging noises coming out of Victoria's mouth. His big black balls started to bang up again her chin and saliva dribbled out of her mouth on to her bouncing tits.

James watched, transfixed, through the next door. His wife was allowing a black man to fuck her mouth and she loved it. She had allowed a man to spank her bottom, and she clearly loved that also. He should go and stop this, try and save his marriage, instead, he furiously rubbed his penis. His head may be telling him to save his marriage but his dick was telling him to watch his wife accept another man's spunk in her mouth.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,003 Followers