Naive Young Girl meets the Wrong Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
midgalbj
midgalbj
74 Followers

I still kept in touch with my parents when I learned that my mom had cancer. I had been an escort for one year, saving quite allot of money. I decided, since I was only twenty at the time, to retire."

I told Will of my decision, which disappointed him, as I was his top money maker.

He wished me" Good luck and told me to look him up when I was in town."

I told him, "I would never forget him."

I decided I needed to make a clean break so I bought a nice car, moved to a town about twenty miles from where my folks lived. I could spend more time with my mom, helping her to recover from her cancer. I applied for a personal secretary's job at a large bank in town. Do to my superior typing and computer skills I got the job! When you're a young, good looking girl with a great body, you can get about any job you want. Especially if your interviewer is a middle aged man, who likes looking down your blouse.

As I was leaving work one day, who should I bump into but my ex fiancée, Joel. He invited me have supper with him, which I accepted. I still had feelings for Joel and felt the least I could do was to have supper with him, after cheating on him with Will.

The supper went real well as we exchanged small talk, reminiscing about the good old days. Joel had taken over his father's business and was doing very well in it. I told him about my new job and that I had received a small inheritance. With the inheritance I was able to buy a car, also afford to have my own apartment. I also told him about my mother's cancer, which I was trying to help her get thru her most trying time.

To make a long story short, I ended up dating Joel for six months. Joel then asked me to marry him, again. I knew Joel was dependable, reasonably good looking, and would be good provider. My dream of a home, children, and marriage would finally be realized.

Joel and I started to have sex again, which I found to be enjoyable, even if it wasn't up to some of the experiences I had in the past. Joel and I made it a point to never talk about what happened when I broke off our previous engagement, which was a great relief to me. I do not like to lie but in this case I would have to! Joel was a very conservative person, with a strong religious background. Marrying an "escort" would not be on his wish list.

Joel and I made all our plans for a late June wedding. Joel had his bachelor party, and I had my girls party two days before the wedding. We girls had a nice party at a local restaurant. I received some nice gifts, as well as some funny gag gifts. We all had a few drinks and a good time, even though it was a little boring and conservative for my taste due to the presence of our mothers.

After the party I drove home. I noticed a familiar looking car parked out front of my apartment. Not thinking anything of it, I went to my apartment door, took out my keys, and unlocked my door.

About that time a voice behind me said, "Hi Betty Jean, long time no see!"

I was scared to death! As I turned around I saw Will, grinning at me.

I informed Will that I was getting married in two days, he could not come in. As I entered my apartment, Will followed me in. I knew exactly what he wanted! I repeated that I was getting married in two days and that he should leave.

He immediately grabbed me and began to kiss me. Many fond memories began to return to me, as Will continued to kiss me. Will started to unbutton my blouse, but I tried to resist his advances. As he continued to kiss me, he started to play with my tits and grab my ass. I knew it was useless to resist his advances, as the memory of his big cock and the heights it had taken me to, were still fresh in my mind.

Will slowly undressed me, paying special attention to my tits, which he knew turned me on. He slowly sucked on one tit and continued to alternate sucking and kneading them with his hands. He laid me down on the couch, removing my skirt and panties, and began to eat my pussy. The wonderful things he could do with his tongue and fingers soon had me moaning with pleasure.

I told him, "He hadn't lost his touch."

Will got undressed and knelt on the couch beside me, stuffing his cock to my mouth. I took his big cock in my mouth starting to slowly suck his cock, while playing with his balls. I started to take more and more of his shaft down my throat, all the time concentrating on giving him the best blow job he had ever had. Will continued to finger fuck me, slowly inserting one, then two fingers, in and out of my now dripping wet pussy.

Will then swung his body over mine so he was able to eat my pussy as I sucked his cock, a classic sixty-nine. It wasn't too long before my moaning increased, I could feel my climax starting to build up in me. I let out a scream as my body started to shake, with my heart beating a mile a minute. My body tensed up with my orgasm hitting me with unbridled passion. My body went limp, as I tried to recover from my overwhelming orgasm. I continued to suck Will's cock when Will let out a groan and shot his load of hot cum down my throat.

We both sat down on the couch kissing and hugging each other.

About the same time we both said in unison: "It's as good as I remembered it."

Will then laid me down on the couch, and thrust his cock into me in one push.

He continued to fuck me for some time when he told me to "Get up and bend over the end of the couch."

As I bent over the end of the couch Will started to fuck me doggy style, which allowed him even deeper penetration. No one has ever fucked me and left me so satisfied as Will always did. Will continued to pump my pussy with strong, long strokes. I moaned in pleasure as his big cock filled my willing pussy with his hot cum. I was once again a slave to his cock. I couldn't deny the satisfaction I was feeling, a feeling no other man had given me.

I have to admit that I had released my inner slut this evening. I felt bad that I had once again, cheated on Joel. That feeling of guilt was overridden by the great sex I had just experienced. Was this to be a foreshadowing of things to come in my marriage? Could I contain the inner slut in me?

We got dressed, smoked a cigarette, reminiscing about the good times we had shared. I still liked Will but I wasn't going to let his good looks, charm, and big cock stop me from getting married this time.

As Will began to leave we exchanged telephone numbers with Will telling me "if you ever need anything call me."

He smiled and added, "I can invite Juan and Marcus to join us if you want!"

I smiled, winked at him, and told him "I'm a good girl!"

midgalbj
midgalbj
74 Followers