NAKE, Ed's Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally was laying across the laps of one couple, sucking the wife's clit. The third couple was back plunging into her pussy again in tandem. Her breathing was again getting deeper and faster. The woman pulled her fingers out of Sally's puss and SHOVED them both into Sally's asshole in perfect sync with her husband's fingers which were still pumping my wife's cunt. Sally yelped, pulled away then surged back up to push all four fingers deep as possible into both her pussy and asshole. She groaned loudly and wiggled against the strangers' hands, then had another explosive release. She collapsed quietly.

I lost track of how many of us had cum, but I knew several had. Sally and I had earned at least TWO desserts. I thanked the waitress by pushing my tongue in her pussy as I slipped a finger into her ass. She came quickly then helped serve dessert. My sweet Sally wobbled back to our table. "See, I DID walk to our table after all. That was FUCKing fantastic though there was actually no fucking. This was SO much more that I even dared expect. Are you OK with all these men, um people, Frenching and poking me like that?"

"I had time to visualize and prepare for this. It wasn't always easy to watch, but how did you feel about it?"

"For the moment, I just want to stay in the moment and savor my orgasms. I want to talk this out, but let's enjoy it the rest of the night, if that's OK with you?"

"It is. The only reason this might become a problem is if I felt I could lose you because of it. That's NOT what I feel, so I'm OK waiting to talk it out whenever you are. But we aren't done yet. We earned our dessert and we can't take it home. This will be fun for you too." I signaled my dark haired waitress to bring our desserts - one at a time. "Sweetheart, stand here and bend over so we can all watch your pussy. Lean on the table, spread your legs and look into the mirror. Look at how swollen and open this sweet pussy is. Honey, I'm spreading your lips for us all to enjoy. Did I mention that YOU won't get to taste much of your dessert? It's mostly for US!"

"You mean you're going to push that frozen sweetness inside my puss? Then what?"

"Well, first note that the crunchy topping is also frozen into the log. The second one might have them on the side. I want you to feel the rough texture when I fuck you with it. It will stay cold, but should start to thaw as your creamy sweet juice coats the log. I'll then have the honor of sharing your pussy flavor with whoever wants to taste you. It will be their honor to be allowed to taste you. Then we may taste some of them. This is a few steps beyond simply exposing yourself to strangers, but you made that choice and seem OK with it. Ready?"

"Shit, this is going to be COLD. I'm ready... I think. No, I AM ready."

"OK. In case you worried about losing it inside you, the flag pole skewer can be pushed thru the log and used as a handle to fuck you with. Creativity is encouraged. Applause too." With that, I hooked my fingers around the skewer and pressed the frozen food dildo into Sally's sweet snatch. "Honey, I'm starting to twist it as I pump it in you so you can feel the bumpy topping rub your swelling walls and clit. Try to bear down lightly and let me control where I push it. Tell me how it feels and how your G feels."

"I'm trying not to think of the cold, but it's not as frigid as I expected. It feels better than any dildo I've ever used. The rough surface is sweetly unpredictable. But I don't... OHHHH YEESSS! That must have been the G SPOT. Hit it aGAINNNNNN ahhhhh." With a twist, rock and plunge, I brought my love to another wild orgasm. She groaned and collapsed onto the table.

"Exactly what I wanted to hear. Enjoy it. When it gets too soft, I'll pull it and use my tongue and fingers to scoop out the softened chocolate." I switched to some slow deep plunges with an upward twist until I felt the skewer start to rip thru the log. When I knelt behind her, most of the others gathered close to watch me eat my wife. When she saw them all crowded behind her, we saw most of her bent and naked body blush briefly.

"I don't think there's enough chocolate coated pussy to go around, so I choose to be greedy and lick her clean all alone. But I will shortly share the love log with you all." I began languidly licking the chocolate and ice cream covered lips before me. What my tongue couldn't reach, my fingers scooped and brought outside her. I made sure I gave her clit an extra few loving licks. "Ohhhh, honey! Your heady cream and pheremones mixed with the chocolate is beyond exquisite, it's all literally making me light headed. I LOVE this kind of high more than any other I've ever felt. The crunchy bits in your creamy nectar are a little surprising, but still wonderful."

Red and her husband asked if they could taste Sally's pussy anyway. She shrugged OK and I agreed. They knelt together behind Sally and creatively licked her pussy and ass in tandem or alternately bobbed their tongues into her delicious body. It was an interesting performance for us to watch. Sally enjoyed the sensations, but didn't cum from them despite creative use of fingers with tongues.

I sliced the softened dildo log in ten for all those who wanted to taste my wife's pussy. My tasty waitress brought extra crunchy topping and I offered her my slice of pussy. She had first pick and enjoyed it. The others took their slices and savored Sally's delicious snatch. Eighteen of us stood around, naked, watching each other enjoy pussy food.

"Didn't I earn THREE desserts? Are there options about how to use them? I'm not yet ready to have my clit frozen again, and if we can't take them home, what can we do with them?"

"I've been thinking about that. We're allowed to donate or use them on anyone, and they don't have to go in pussies. I want to use one of mine on our tasty waitress and my other one IN YOUR ASS! What do you say to that?"

"You want to eat it after it's in my ass? Why? When I choose who I want to food fuck, do I get to eat her?"

"Yes. Because it's YOUR ass. And YES. While the others have their chance, I want to start stretching you gently. Here are three butt plugs you need to use for a few minutes each. By the third, the log will easily slip inside. I know you're clean and the couple at table 3 licked you cleaner than when you arrived."

The other six female guests were ravaged in turn with their frozen logs as we all watched then tasted the results. Sally used her second log on Red and her third on couple 2. She'd already tasted the sliced logs, but her choices let her directly lick chocolate off two live pussies. She removed the third butt plug and offered, "if you're sure you want to do this, I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

Sally bent over the table once again and spread her legs wide. She was tense and that caused her butt hole to close some. "Honey, bear down on your bowels so it opens again... yes like that. Try to resist crushing the log when I insert it." I didn't get many strokes inside her ass before she clenched the log in half. I licked some chocolate out of her ass then offered it to any takers. Couple two knelt again and pushed their tongues into my wife's asshole. They were also the only ones who wanted to eat her log. We shared it with her.

We exchanged numbers with Red and her man, and with couple three. We decide to include our cute waitress too. We'll have to have them over for lunch! There was one more optional tradition. Four of the seven couples agreed to dare to drive home naked. Sally and I rolled up our clothes and walked naked to the car. We better not be stopped for anything!

During our nude drive home Sally said, "Well, THAT, wasn't like anything I've done before. How did you do this to me? My pulse is still racing. You know, my ultra modest sister would DIE if she were here. I wonder when we can bring her"

============== =================== ===================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * < Please vote and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

[grammar ck 5/26/07]

12