Naked Alley Ch. 02: The Next Morning

Story Info
After Father's Day, two girls give me another surprise.
6.4k words
4.52
36.5k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
195 Followers

This story is the second part of the "Naked Alley" series. It is advised to read the series in the sequence of the stories. As always, all persons have reached the age of eighteen years or more since they were born.

Note to the reader. Many thanks to oldnakeddad for editing and proofreading this story and making it more readable. English is not my first language so it may have otherwise read as if you were listening to somebody from a foreign country.

******

"Naked Alley" was the nickname my daughter Bibi, and her friends, used for what was officially known as "Nature's Ally - Naturally". Together with her friend Tanya, who owned the nudist camp, and a group of girls, they had organised a nude Father's Day event.

Some non-members, like myself, were invited to join and get acquainted with life at a nudist camp. At the end of a very special day, during which the love between us fathers and our daughters created a whole new universe and after very earthly drinks and a dinner, we had decided to stay for the night.

******

1.

The sun had shone through the window and, lighting the dust like a veil of fog, one could feel its beams already starting to warm up the room. The old timber beams and roof were giving shelter to a peculiar group of sleeping people.

After a few minutes of being awake, I propped myself up on my elbows and viewed the scene. The three other dads and I were surrounded by our girls plus one. I saw it was Emels' back I had been admiring since opening my eyes.

For some reason, the girls hadn't chosen to lay next to their dad's but, instead, had spread themselves between us. I saw Bibi lying between Lucas and Marc, she had spooned herself against Marc's back. On the other side of Lucas, who was laying on his back, was Eve. Her face was buried against his shoulder, the red waves of her hair and one arm lying across his chest.

Between Marc and me, Anne was sleeping on her belly, her face turned towards me, her breathing regular. Emel had spooned herself against the back of Nico, who was facing Maria as she was lying on her back.

The sheets were a complete chaos, sometimes covering a person, sometimes pushed downwards and getting stuffed between the legs of two people.

I laid down on my back again and closed my eyes, thinking of last night and the events that had led to it. The last thing I noticed, before drifting back to sleep again, was the arm of Anne being stretched across my belly.

The first thing I noticed, when I woke up again, was Anne's arm stretched across my body, above the sheet, but she clearly wasn't sleeping. Her hand was slowly massaging my balls below my rock-hard morning wood that stood up and tented the sheet towards the roof.

I turned my head towards her and saw her lying on her side with her eyes closed. A warm smile betrayed that she knew exactly what was going on.

"I thought Father's Day was yesterday," I whispered.

"You're not my father," was her quick answer while opening her eyes.

"So, good morning, Mr. President," she whispered in my ear whilst continuing to stroke my balls with her hand on top of the sheet.

"Good morning to you, too, sweetheart. Is this still all part of the plan?" I replied.

"Nope. After you all went to bed last night, we gossiped about the day, of course, and it got us all turned on again. But to be honest, this feeling never left after the island session."

"So?"

"So, we decided we'd wait until today and see what happens. No plans but no inhibitions either."

Suddenly, I felt the sheet being pulled up a bit and Emel's warm body snugged itself against my side. Her arm glided under the sheet and her hand rested on my breast, her fingers slowly moving back and forth.

I turned towards her and looked into two big, black eyes. Without saying anything, or even smiling, she closed her eyes again. I moved my arm so her head rested upon my shoulder.

Behind her, I saw Nico lying against Maria's back, her head on his arm and his other arm reaching downwards across her body. Her arm disappeared between their bodies and very slow, small movements were visible underneath the sheets.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of two young bodies lying against me as Anne had crossed her thigh over mine and her other arm, trapped between our bodies, went down between her legs. With a flat hand, she continued to caress my balls and dick on top of the sheet.

On the other side, I felt the delicious breasts of Emel pressing against my skin and her hairy pelvis slowly rocking against my hip. Slowly, her hand went from caressing my breasts and nipples to stroking across my stomach and my belly. Because my hard-on made such a big tent, she had plenty of space to move around in.

These were the terrible moments, the anxious moments, the moments filled with desire, the desire to be touched in the right places. The hand that moved on top of the sheet, the hand that moved underneath it. Two independent movements, nothing in sync, just the teasing that went on.

Suddenly, I felt her warm hand cupping both of my balls and softly squeezing them underneath the sheet. Anne reacted by holding my thick dick and wrapping the sheet around it with her whole hand, pushing it almost flat against my belly.

Emel went on and hooked her thumb around the base of my dick, pulling it to stand up again so Anne could move her hand up and down the whole length of the shaft. My breathing became louder, as did theirs, but ours were not the only ones. All kinds of sounds became audible from across the attic.

I took a sneak peek around the attic and saw Eve lying on her back with Lucas kissing her breasts and working his hand between her legs. Her moans became higher pitched with every minute. It was clear that, underneath the sheets, Eve had a good hold of Lucas' hard cock while her other hand squeezed her other breast.

Next to us, my daughter, Bibi, was taking care of Marc. She had slipped underneath the sheets and I could see the big bulge of her head resting on his belly. Marc had his eyes closed but his mouth was half open and muttering words that were not really understandable.

Maria and Nicholas had gone one step further as he was slowly fucking her from behind, his hand still working her front. Maria's moans, still relatively quiet, filled the attic and made us all aware we had passed the phase of touch and play. Or, did we? From downstairs, Tanya's voice filled the air.

"Good morning!!"

Her footsteps on the stairs followed her wake-up call. Her head became visible at the top the stairs before she quickly stood in the middle of the attic.

"Good morning and don't tell me you're still sleeping," she smiled.

She looked around at all of the bodies that were lying on the mattresses and under the sheets. Nine pair of eyes looked straight up at her, some a bit dazed, others a bit confused. Bibi's head had just turned up above the sheet, Nico and Maria could hardly stop moving.

"Well, well, I guess not. If ever I could smell sex in the air, it is on this beautiful spring morning!" she said with a broad smile.

"Ok, people, I'll leave you here to finish business but, first, I want you to know breakfast is being served on the terrace. It's all out on the table, so my advice to you is to remember that the cold things will become warm and the hot things will become cold."

With a big smile and a kiss blown into the air, she went downstairs leaving everyone in doubt and frustration.

"Ok, everybody. What shall we do? I asked.

"I think we should not keep our lovely host, or our breakfast, waiting."

"You're right! The day is still young, as is our company, and I have already started counting my blessings today!" Lucas spoke out then gave Eve a small kiss on her mouth.

"This leaves us with unfinished business." Emel whispered softly to me.

But not too softly that Anne didn't notice and she squeezed my dick...hard!

"She's right. We've got some unfinished business," Anne whispered back to me and looked into Emel's smiling eyes.

2.

It took some time to wash up before going downstairs to meet the other people from the camp. Finally, we managed to get there and sat around a beautifully set table. All of the things one could wish for breakfast were present...fresh fruits, cereals, boiled and scrambled eggs and orange juice. Also present were Lola and Sophia who, together with Tanya, had taken care of this splendid breakfast table.

During breakfast, we talked about all kinds of things. Of course, the two girls were curious what had happened upstairs but most answers were very vague and left a lot to the imagination, which was obviously the purpose of those giving the answers.

At one point, I realised that our nudity wasn't an issue anymore. We were who we were and we were having breakfast. The intimacy we had gone through had made us a small, tight group within twenty-four hours. It really showed the power of a shared experience.

I guess most of us were aware of this bonding when the discussion became a central one on the topic of the program for the rest of the day of, more precisely, should we invite our wives and mothers to the camp?

Most of us tended to stay with the group as it was. Lucas, who was a bit timid to join the Father's Day event in the first place, warned us that there was no way he could keep his wife, Maria's mother, away from the camp. It was her enthusiasm for the event that had, more or less, been the decisive factor in getting him to go along with Maria's plans. So, we decided it was up to the mothers if they would like to visit.

Tanya told us that we could do as we pleased, after breakfast, but she would go on with her work of running the place. The girls could show us the rest of the camp and we could make some arrangements for lunch. If we wanted, we could leave our clothes and stuff where they were, in the dressing room.

We could also use the showers but we were to be aware that in those buildings, along with most of the camp, public intimacy was really not done. Respect for all different attitudes towards naturism, nudism, etc. were what made the place so unique. But if we didn't leave, she would see us later.

After breakfast, most of us were content to just sit in the sun and have a cup of coffee. So, we all cleaned the table and grabbed a chair in the sun. Other members of the camp passed by to the shower room or sat next to us to have a coffee of their own.

It was really a mixed bunch. Young families, a few adolescents and elderly people. People of all shapes and sizes, even a pregnant mother with a small child passed us on her way to the shop.

After a while, it became really hot so some suggested taking a walk around the camp. We all got up and wanted to leave the terrace when Lucas said he was going to check his phone to see if his wife had already tried to contact him. This made us all aware that this could be the case for all of us so we went to the dressing room to check our phones, too.

I spoke to Bibi and asked her what she wanted to do. She didn't mind, and neither did I, so we decided to leave it to my wife Carolina, or Caro for short, to decide if she wanted to come up and join us for a while. While Bibi was calling her mother, Emel came up to me.

"After sleeping and all of the sun after breakfast, I really would like to have a shower instead of going for a walk," she told me.

"And what do you want?" she asked while looking coyly at me with her dark eyes while coming very close to me.

"I don't mind. Maybe my wife will come and then we'll have a tour of the camp anyway, I guess. And a nice cool shower would be great!" I answered her and touched her magnificent hips with my hand.

"Mmmm, I like my shower warm, hot is even better," she joked putting her arm around my waist.

Bibi came over to us, looking curiously at Emel, and told me mom was coming.

"She asked if she had to get naked, so I told her of course. Then she hesitated but in the end she agreed to come over. Cool of her, I didn't think she would dare to do so." Bibi told us, smiling proudly again.

"Are you coming?" She asked as the others were already going outside.

"No, you go. I really would like to have a shower now and we'll see the site when mom has arrived, ok?" I answered and she returned a cynical smile.

"Ok!"

She walked outside to the waiting group, as Emel stayed behind in the dressing room. Then the pregnant mom came out of the showers with her little girl, both dripping wet. Emel knew them so she started chatting with the little girl.

"Hi, shall I help you with drying yourself?" she asked the little girl.

After the little girl nodded, Emel picked her up, put her on the wooden bench and started to dry her. Her mother dried herself until she couldn't reach her feet because her belly was in the way.

"Sorry, ma'am, but as Emel's doing, may I be of any help?" I asked her, guessing she was quite confident with her pregnant, naked body in the company of other people.

"Please, I'm so clumsy these days!" she laughed.

She handed me her towel.

"You see, honey, even mommy needs some help with drying herself," she said to her child.

"Maybe you should sit down on the bench as well, that way you can't lose your balance," I said as I knelt before her.

So, she did and, with her big belly in front, she spread her legs to sit stable. Her vagina showed itself in all its bald, shaved glory. Her breasts were full, big pears with stretched, dark areolas and nipples so large, ready to be sucked on. So when I took her foot to gently dry it underneath and between all of her toes, I couldn't help becoming aroused.

"Want to come with me to say hello to Tanya?" Emel asked the little one now that she was ready and they both left the dressing room.

After one foot, I turned my attention to the other and gave it the same slow, thorough treatment. There is something about feet. They give access to some open ends of your nerves. What you feel with your feet, you immediately feel with your whole body.

So not only was blood flowing into my cock, blood was also flowing into her vagina and getting it even more swollen than it already was. I looked up to see her reaction and saw her laughing at me.

"Are you enjoying it? "I know I do!" she asked.

I smiled back while I went on drying both of her legs. Then I stood up and handed her the towel.

"I guess you should finish drying yourself before you get wet again." I said.

"Mmm, that's a pity. And what's the use?" she asked with a sorry look.

She took the towel and rubbed it between her legs for a little longer than seemed necessary. She moved the towel to her nose, smelled and smiled.

"I love the fresh smell of my body after a shower!"

She looked at me then closed both of her eyes for a moment. Suddenly, Anne came running into the dressing room.

"Aah, there you are! Oops, sorry," she immediately said when she noticed my semi-hard-on.

"Have you seen Emel? I discovered the two of you were missing and..."

"Emel's outside with Charlie, to see Tanya" the woman said.

"Can you tell them we're coming?"

"Ok, I will. See you outside."

Anne walked out of the dressing room. The little girl's mother, Sabine, asked about our activities. She had read, on the bulletin board, about the Father's Day program. While walking outside, I told her a bit about the program that the girls had come up with and that we decided to stay for a night, sleeping in the attic with all of the Father's Day guests.

Her child, Emel and Anne were waiting outside. She took her daughter by the hand and gave Emel a kiss to thank her as she whispered something into her ear. Then she turned around to give me a quick kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks for helping me out."

They waved goodbye and walked away.

3.

"So, what were you two thinking, sneaking away like that?!" Anne asked while taking Emel's hand in hers and walking towards me.

"Nothing, we just wanted to have a shower first but then this lady and her child needed some help," I said.

"Sure! That explains your hard-on when I came into the dressing room. I guess you discovered a secret fetish?"

Anne smiled while taking my hand. Her hand felt young, soft and tender and I looked at her with a pleased expression.

"Ha, no. Not really, getting women pregnant might be my fetish but never mind. Shall we go in and have this shower now?" I replied.

"Ok, let's get our stuff," Emel answered.

We walked into the building then to the dressing room. Once inside, I wanted to walk into the shower space but Emel stopped me.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To have a shower," I answered.

"Not in here, silly," Emel laughed.

They laughed loud because the look on my face betrayed my naivety at that moment.

"Never mind," Anne said. "Let's go, there's another place on the site where we can shower more privately. Only private might not be the right description."

We all grabbed our stuff, like towels etc. Emel took her whole bag with her. We walked outside into the warm air, the sun almost at its highest. We passed the place where the boats were and went on to a more remote part of the camp.

We walked through a smaller passageway along the lakeside and passed a round sign that read 'eighteen plus' with a broad, green ribbon around it. Underneath it was an equal sign with four feet on it, with the middle two pointing downwards, the outer two pointing upwards. It was a friendly way of telling people that one could encounter public acts of intimacy anywhere past the sign, as Emel explained it to me.

"I thought we were going to have a shower?" I asked them, playing dumb.

"That's what we wanted you to think," Emel replied laughing.

"There's a small sanitaire cabin at the end of this space."

We walked past a field that was semi-circular. At the edge, there were different kinds of tents, small cabins and a few campers. In the middle, was a big fireplace and on the straight edge was a long wooden jetty with some stairs and some places with sand where you could get into the water. From there, one couldn't see the other places or the island on the pond and, with the thick shrubbery around it, it was a very private area.

We saw Norbert sitting in front of his cabin and he waved at us to go over. We walked up to him and, by the time we arrived, his wife had appeared from inside of the cabin. She was almost the opposite of how we had come to know her through her daughter's, Nathalie, description.

Nathalie's mother was blonde, with half-long hair in a classical style and a well-built body. She would undoubtedly look like a business woman when clothed in the proper attire. Standing naked, in front of us, she showed her real self with her two pierced nipples, a long tattoo from her right thigh, up her side to underneath her arm.

Another, smaller, tattoo was on the left side above her completely bald pussy, which had a small silver ring pierced just above her clit. Two other things about her that were impressive were her two very friendly eyes and a face that seemed to laugh all of the time. We greeted her, heartily, and I asked where Nathalie was.

"She's still sleeping. After she returned last night, she had a long talk and some good sex, I guess. He went away earlier this morning. We'll see," she answered as she ruffled her hand through Norbert's hair.

"So, was she happy about yesterday and how all of our plans eventually worked out?" Anne asked her.

"I don't know, neither she nor Norbert would say. That was the agreement, wasn't it? Don't ask, don't tell, as they say. So, I didn't ask. But maybe I missed some good sex myself!" she joked, laughing out loud.

Norbert pulled her towards him on his chair and sat her on his lap.

"I plead guilty! And I'm willing to make it up to you any time!" he laughed out loud as well.

sailorsix
sailorsix
195 Followers
12