Naked As a Jailbird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pressed his nose against her clit as she urged his tongue to a faster and faster pace, her body trembling over and over again from the releases he gave her. His face was soaked in her juices now, and she urged his tongue down to that other orifice, the one she had so patiently trained him on. He rose up, splaying her brown legs and raising her ass so that all her apertures were helplessly exposed to his lingual and nasal ministrations. She pressed his head even more tightly against her and began riding his face as if it were a bucking stallion. She urged his tongue into her ass, and Zeus complied by rimming her and then digging into her tunnel like a miner searching for a lode of gold. She shuddered and cried out, releasing another gusher to cleanse Zeus' already drenched face.

"Grab my titties, baby" she commanded, as she grabbed his hands and placed them over her mountainous mammary glands. Zeus began to knead them like pizza dough (one of Mama's lessons that had at least provided him with marketable culinary skills). Zeus obediently licked his way up her crack, her pubes and belly, all the while crushing her aching breasts with in his strong hands.

"Lick 'em baby. Let me feel you suck 'em one more time before Jesus takes me. It's been so long, baby."

Zeus supposed that it had been rather a long time since he had nursed on these magnificent hooters. He had been only 23 at the time at the time of his last feeding, he reckoned. It seemed like ages ago. Her nipples were large and erect and Zeus lovingly circled each of them with his tongue, feeling Mama shudder with each suck of her long lost baby. As he suckled on his mama, Zeus' hands rose even higher on her chest, finally reaching her thick brown neck. He seized her neck tightly and her torso rose in instinctual defense.

"Come back inside me baby. You shoulda never left me all alone like this baby. Come deep inside yo' mommy, honey. Come hard, come long, baby."

Long and hard was not going to be a problem here at the Krupkenhoffer Institute, Zeus knew. He rammed his 10-inch shaft deeply into his mother's birth canal. She gasped in surprise and threw her arms around Zeus' shoulders and pressed her body tightly against him. Zeus licked her neck and ears has he rammed into her again.

Her body went limp in submission as Zeus began to batter his way in and out of her. Tears streamed from her eyes, sweat poured down her brow, and her juices flowed over each of her thighs. Zeus' tongue frantically explored every convolution of her left ear. He squeezed her neck the way she had taught him. It was called auto-erotic asphyxiation, she had told him, and a lot of people did it. She was right, as Zeus had confirmed numerous times on Google. Still, it scared him every time.

He pressed hard on her thorax (he had looked that one up on the Internet too) until she was about to pass out. He then began to ram his huge cock in and out of her helpless body, as she threw her arms around him and began nibbling on his ear. She held his head against her as she came over and over again in paroxysm after paroxysm, until Zeus shot what seemed like gallons of hot cum deeply inside her craving womb and she was reduced to nothing more than a limp rag doll beneath him.

After they lay there for five minutes, she began to stir began under him. She shrugged his body off hers as if it were fly paper and rose to a standing position. Zeus looked up at the undersides of those magnificent brown udders he so recently suckled upon as if his life depended on them. He saw her imperious stare and knew he was in for more. A lot more.

Knowing what was about to transpire, Zeus gazed with horror as Mama drew forth the electrical magnum triple-dildo she had hidden between the sheets. She walked over to the closet and retrieved a harness and bit and threw them at Zeus. "Put these on," she commanded. "I know you know how, baby."

Zeus reluctantly donned the equine apparel, placing the bit in his mouth and throwing the reins over his shoulders.

"Roll over, T .J., like the raping dog that you are."

Zeus rolled over on his stomach. His mother quickly fettered his arms using the cuffs and chains built into the bed. She then shackled his ankles and began turning the wheel in the wall, spreading Zeus' legs far apart.

"That's how I like 'em, all my shit-eating murderous men, helpless and open wide."

He watched in horror as Mama inserted one of the long ends of the dildo deeply into her cunt and then shoved the anal probe deeply into her rectum. The dildo came complete with a clit massager attachment, top of the line all the way.

She pressed the button and the three probes of the dildo meant for her began to vibrate and hum, as did the main dildo, presumably intended for Zeus. The main dildo was set at ten inches and maximum thickness, possibly to give Zeus a taste of his own medicine. She walked behind Zeus, caressing his buttocks and sliding her hands up and down his naked back. She ran her tongue all the way up and down his spine and up and down the crack of his helpless ass and began rimming him and teasing him. She ran her hands from the small of his back down to his ass to part his butt cheeks, exposing the innocent delicate hole that would soon be most cruelly violated.

She pulled on the reins and jerked Zeus' head into the upright and licked position. She placed her well-practiced mouth over his rectum, flicking her tongue in and out of that sensual cavity before plunging it as deeply into his anal passage as she could. Her tongue moved in and out of him at high speed, and she was kneading Zeus' buttocks at the same time. Through his bit, Zeus cried out in pleasure, like a loyal steed, almost wanting the violent penetration that was to come.

She ran her tongue up his ass-crack and then up his spine. He felt her soft breasts on his back, his ass hungering for his mother's tongue once again. She dropped the reins and grabbed his hungry massive shaft in her right hand and his aching balls in her left. She bent over him and he could feel her sweet breasts on his back as she hauled back and rammed the main dildo seven inches into his anal passage. Zeus cried out in shock and pain.

"The next one's gonna be worse, sweetness," she whispered, as her tongue explored every cranny of his right ear. "I'm sorry, baby."

She pulled out a little and put a full nelson on Zeus' neck to steady him. Then she hauled off and sank all of the dildo into Zeus' violated ass. He screamed out.

"Mama, why you doing this? I told you I was wasted. I don't even remember anything about that slut."

"To teach you a lesson, you murderous , rapist son of a bitch. How you feelin' now? When I get through with you, you're gonna know what wasted really is."

As she rammed into Zeus for the third time, the dildo began to vibrate in a most delicious manner, setting her anus, cunt and clit on fire. She began to pump his son's transgressing shaft with her hands and squeezed his balls rhythmically, in time with her thrusts into his ass. Zeus began to soak in the pleasure of the dildo. Mama always knew what to do with her hands. He was almost begging for more. Mama started moving her hands faster on his cock and balls and her thrusts were becoming more and more violent. She cried out in pleasure over and over again, almost sobbing, as Zeus' shaft spurted a volcano's worth of cum all over her pumping hands.

"You really shouldn't have done that, baby. Now we are going to have to start all over."

Strangely enough, Zeus' newly priapismic cock seemed to agree.

After a nearly infinite number of additional festivities that space and decorum forbid recounting here, Hattie unchained her son's limp body and left by a barred door that could only be opened on this side.

After his mother's departure, Zeus lay spent for two hours on the bed that had so recently been the scene of his just-concluded maternal frolic. As always, his mother was right, he had not known the meaning of the word "wasted." Now he did.

His newly redesigned johnson still disagreed.

3/18/2036 7:30 PM: Emptiness

When Zeus finally staggered through the door into the Institute's main ward, he was confronted by a scene seemingly straight out of a Hieronymus Bosch painting of Dante's second circle of hell (the one devoted to the torments produced by unmitigated lust). The ward resembled a brightly lit coed college dormitory more than it did the dark and dingy cellblock he expected. His senses were immediately assaulted by the sight of naked bodies running up and down the lighted corridors and in and out of rooms seemingly at random, the sounds of orgasmic cries and flesh slapping on flesh, and the salty smell of semen, sweat and human pheromones.

He wasn't entirely sure, but he thought he had glimpsed Dr. Sheila Krupkenhoffer's glorious body among the participants in the Bacchanalian frenzy of rutting naked flesh before him. It seemed that the inmates were literally running this asylum, or should he say Institute.

Every way Zeus turned, he was assaulted by craven desires of these "seekers," which he felt all too intimately deep within the limbic system of his brain, thanks to the transponder that Dr. Krupkenhoffer had so thoughtfully implanted there.

Trying to still his mind, he felt the pull of total emptiness, which drew him quickly into a nearly vacant room. Its sole inhabitant was a naked Japanese girl with stringy hair that covered her eyes. She crouched on her bed like a tigress ready to strike, her long nails rivaling those of the conjured beast. Her eyes were merciless. There was only emptiness and hunger within her. She wished to be wrapped in a womb of human skin, to be surrounded by pulsating walls of human flesh hiding her from this cruel and empty world. Through the transponder, Zeus glimpsed brief flashes of her memory: images of an endless succession of foster homes, alcoholism, withdrawal, and relapse.

Kyoko launched herself at Zeus, hitting him in the midsection. She was only half Zeus' weight, but her hunger and desire instantly overpowered his mere flesh. He would do anything to end her travails, to feed her hunger. Her cat's tongue ran down his chest. In no time, Kyoko's feline mouth engulfed Zeus' shaft. Her razor teeth held that massive shaft tightly, as she backed up and led him to her bed.

He obeyed her without question and lay down before her. She looked down at him through the morass of her matted hair as she mounted him. He could see the undersides of her small but ample breasts. He took one in each hand. She rose and impaled herself even more deeply on Zeus' shaft.

He squeezed her firm boobs, and she rose up and dropped on him again, burying his cock deeply within her womb. She smiled at him sweetly and tenderly took his head in her hands, licking his eyelids as she began to ride him in earnest, her small breasts bouncing in Zeus' hands in time with her thrusts.

Zeus poured himself into her, seemingly emptying his balls. She gasped at the feeling of his hot cum shooting deeply within her, smiled at him, and began to ride him again. Thanks to Dr. Krupkenhoffer's technical acumen, Zeus was still rock hard and craving for pleasure.

Then four other men barged into the room, like moths drawn to the flame of Kyoko's emptiness. The first intruder ran his tongue up and down her crack as she rode Zeus, rimming her as Zeus continued to drive into her. Then he drove his shaft straight into her rectum, grabbing her shoulders as he pounded into her. His balls slid against Zeus' balls with each of his thrusts. Kyoko somehow managed to ride them in tandem, wanting to be penetrated completely, to make their bodies one with hers.

The second intruder held his rock-hard phallus out to Kyoko's devouring mouth, which engulfed it at once. The last two intruders took up positions at the sides of her face. Her hands immediately grasped and squeezed their already throbbing cocks.

Kyoko felt Zeus' powerful hands on her small breasts, rhythmically squeezing them in time with his thrusts into her cunt as he lay beneath her. Her helpless, lithe body slid against his torso with each thrust. She cried out in shock as the first intruder penetrated her ass to hitherto unexplored depths and then licked his way up her spine and grabbed the second intruder's balls as he continued to batter his way in and out of Kyoko's hungry mouth . She sucked like a baby on his cock and his manhandled and squeezed balls, her tongue moving in time with all three men's thrusts into her pummeled orifices.

Her attention switched to pumping the begging cocks of the last two intruders as they completed the six-way. Their six minds merged into one mind, one soul, through the transponders implanted in their brains. Their individual consciousnesses were temporarily extinguished, each one experiencing all the pleasure of the others. Their rutting flesh was now one body, experiencing a pleasure that was six times greater than any they had ever achieved before, even in their wildest imaginings.

Their group mind simultaneously experienced the ecstasy of deep anal and vaginal penetration, the taunting of balls begging for release into the Kyoko's frantically lapping mouth, the pleasure of two cocks denied release from Kyoko's skillfully teasing hands, and the pressure of Zeus' hands masterfully kneading Kyoko's breasts.

Their six bodies came at once, and a torrent of sperm raced into Kyoko's womb, ass and mouth, two sprays of sperm splattered Kyoko's face, Kyoko's fluids exploded over her two fuckers' balls, and Kyoko's milk poured from her breasts and all over Zeus' naked chest.

They stayed like that for several minutes, soaking in the experience they had just shared.

When they tried to leave the room, they were immediately pulled back by the emptiness and hunger.

Escape is not so easy when the prison is one's body.

3/23/2036 3:30 AM: Clinging

They slept together every night now, hiding in in the machine room with only a blanket for their bed. At least they were safe now. The others did not come here, assuming that there was nothing to fuck or eat. The electromagnetic fields of the machines rendered their transponders invisible to the nocturnal rampaging hordes that roamed the halls of the Krupkenhoffer Institute in the dead of night.

The eating part was becoming more of a problem, what with the food bins emptied. No one seemed to have the ability to postpone immediate gratification that would be required to replenish the food supply. And so they starved. Kyoko's ribs were quite pronounced now. Zeus' hand affectionately rode their bumps.

At least they had each other. They still had carnal needs that must be satisfied at all costs, thanks to Dr. Krupkenhoffer. For that reason, they slept in a sideways 69 position all night, Kyoko's legs scissoring Zeus' head, which munched on Kyoko's cooz at the slightest sign of desire. For her part, Kyoko imbibed Zeus' massive cock at the slightest awakening. In this way, they could sleep, which was more than the sex-crazed zombies racing around on the floors above them could do. Not a few had fallen dead from sleep deprivation. The swollen cocks of these fallen, further stiffened by rigor mortis, not only provided a tempting target for the usual necrophiliac sexual gratification that any healthy fun-loving adult would enjoy, but also a convenient source of post-coital hot dogs for the fans watching this spectacle.

Cannibalism had begun. Let the good times roll. And pass the mustard.

As for Zeus and Kyoko, they had found a way to even greater intimacies. One night, as Zeus' tongue lapped Kyoko's clitoris for the umpteenth time and his eternally stiff rod pounded its way in and out of Kyoto's hungry eagerly sucking mouth, he poured his hot cum down her throat. Simultaneously, her nether mouth trembled and spewed the all usual fluids down Zeus' amorous throat. But that was not all. Her bladder released its warm salty contents to further quench Zeus' desperate, lustful thirst. Simultaneously, his own salty stream rushed desperately down his urethra and down Kyoko's throat as he clutched her head and held it tightly against him, savoring the feeling of her soft black hair on his thighs as he poured himself into her.

She traced her fingers down Zeus's muscular chest and they silently lay there together. They had shared an intimacy that few have ever known. Now they were truly one body, one mind.

3/25/2036 11:30 AM: Nonattachment

Brother Zeus sat in the lotus position in his priapismically-enhanced birthday suit, along with the other naked monks and nuns sitting in the hastily constructed Temple of the Grasping Nipple. To his left sat sister Kyoko and to his right the delectable Sister Kali, formerly known as Lisa Goldstein. As several of the male monks attested, she must possess at least the requisite six arms needed to impersonate the Hindu goddess of death, although no one had visually spotted more than the regulation two in the light. She also possessed mammary glands sufficient to feed a herd of sacred cows.

They had come here at Kyoko's suggestion, to try to gain some control over their emotions, lusts and actions. As Kyoko explained, the Buddha had taught that all life is suffering, that suffering arises from craving, and that the way to peace was through the elimination of craving. Zeus had argued for joining other groups, such as the Aryan Brotherhood, but it turned out that Zeus was not one of the Brotherhood's favorite colors. Nor did he wish to undergo the brutal initiation rites that he could see in their minds thanks to the chip in his head. If they tried to do those things to him, he would have to follow the recommendation of the great philosopher, thespian, and sometimes anatomist Gary Busey and rip their endocrine systems from their bodies with his bare hands (once he figured out where the "pull here" tab on the human endocrine system was).

The bhikkhus were now chanting the three refuges:

I take my refuge in the Buddha.

I take my refuge in the dharma[teachings].

I take my refuge in the sangha[monks and nuns].

Sister Kali took the third refuge perhaps a bit too literally, as her arm snaked its way down Zeus' abdomen and seemed to coil around his hardened shaft and balls. Zeus could see a similar scenario taking place all around the circle of twenty acolytes. He closed his eyes, and indeed Kali seemed to have at least three arms on the left side of her body. He felt Kyoko prying those arms, one at a time, off of Zeus' throbbing organ.

Clearly this was never going to work.

3/26/2036 6:30 PM: Moksha

Zeus studied himself in the bathroom mirror as he raised the shiv he had fashioned from a refectory butter knife to his troubled head. He spread the hair over the prefrontal area of his skull and finally managed to see it, the cap of the transponder that Dr. Krupkenhoffer had, with the best of intensions, implanted in his brain. He took the knife he had sculpted and tried to pry the cap loose. He managed to gain a tiny foothold on it, as blood from his wounded scalp began to flow over his face.

Then he jammed the crude scalpel into the crack and twisted it. The plate popped off his skull like the cork on a bottle of champagne. He grabbed ahold of it and yanked all the nanowire connections right out of his brain.

His dick dropped faster than stock prices in 2008. The hunger was gone, as was the emptiness. He felt the first peace he had experienced since they had enclosed him in these unforgiving halls.

He deposited the transponder module in the appropriate receptacle.

The blood started to flow at an even greater rate down his face. He sopped it up with a paper towel. When he got the bleeding under some sort of control, he spread his hair again and peered in the mirror. He could see the pulsating convolutions of his wrinkled brain through the triangular porthole he had just exposed. So that's me, he thought. Nothing more that a throbbing piece of meat. He rinsed his hands again and blotted his head with more paper towels. He looked again at the exposed convolutions of his brain. He could hide it through a comb-over, he thought. For this, he would need to have his hair straightened. He shook his head. Too '50s. No process for T. J. "Zeus" Jackson. Never had one. Never gonna have one. He thought maybe he could try an Afro. Too '70s, he thought. Maybe a weave with dreadlocks. Or the Hair Club for Men. That was also a distinct possibility.