Naked Came The Ranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned back towards them Megan had disappeared, and Valerie was standing directly above me. "Ready to go, Zach?" she inquired. With a shock I realized that she and I were quite alone.

"Sure, of course," I said apologetically. "Sheesh, I think that pot really did a number on my head."

"Well, you held it in too long," Val said disapprovingly.

"Force of habit," I said with a shrug. "Tell me Val, what were you and your friend Megan whispering about?"

I think she blushed a little. "I'll tell you later," was all she said.

Valerie had stashed her clothes in a gym back which she had in her hand. "Zach, do you mind if I get dressed at your cabin?" she asked.

"Of course not!" I replied, intrigued at the thought of a naked or nearly naked Valerie under my roof.

"For now I'll just put on a t-shirt," she said, as she dropped the bag on a stone bench and began rummaging through it.

"Bummer! I'd like it so much better if we could just walk back as we are." I meant it as a joke, but Val paused and considered it as if I'd been making a serious suggestion.

"Okay, I will if you will!" she said finally. She dropped the t-shirt back in the bag, zipped it up, and turned to look at me.

I was finally able to get a clear look at Valerie's naked body from the front for the first time. To say it was worth the wait was a mammoth understatement. She had large, perfectly shaped breasts, with wine-red nipples and areolas. Her legs were long and shapely, and she had a pancake-flat stomach, with an elegant and sensual curve to her hips. Between her legs there was a triangular patch of dark, thick fur, which I found almost impossible to tear my eyes away from. Though I was consciously trying not to gawk, I was all too aware that I was failing miserably.

A smile of amusement played around the corners of her lips. "You appear to be enjoying the view, Zach."

I came back to earth with a jolt. "Sorry to stare, Val. But you have to admit you do look pretty goddamn spectacular."

"Thank you, sir," she said lightly, as she brushed past me.

I took the gym bag from her, stuffed my robe and towel into it, and we set off for my cabin. We walked along side by side, I feeling self-conscious and acutely uncomfortable, and Val seeming to be completely relaxed and at ease with her nakedness.

"One of the things I'm pretty sure you don't know about me, Zach," she said - effortlessly resuming a conversational thread from our midday hike - "is that when I was growing up my parents were practicing nudists. In fact, every summer we'd spend two weeks at a nudist resort in the San Bernardino mountains called Eden Glen."

She turned and looked at me. "I adored it, from the very first. There's just something so natural and liberating about being naked in the great outdoors, whether by yourself or in social situations that are completely non-sexual. It's funny how communal nudity seems to change people - it's almost as if all their pretensions and protective armor are stripped away along with their clothing."

I didn't say anything in response. But I couldn't help wondering if the situation the two of us were in right now was also "completely non-sexual".

"Well," I thought to myself, "I guess I will find out soon enough."

***************

There was an old-fashioned standing lamp just inside the living room with a little tasseled chain you pull to turn it on. I gave it a single yank, which cast a warm, dim yellow light across the room. Valerie and I, both equally conscious of our nakedness now, turned and faced one another. Val leaned forward and reached for her bag, but I let it drop to the floor.

The expression on her face was one of regret. "Zach..." she said softly.

We grasped each others forearms and stood looking at each other appraisingly.

"So tell me now, Valerie, what you and your friend were whispering about back there."

Her eyes slid away from mine. "Zach, I really shouldn't..."

My hands tightened on Val's forearms, and I pulled her imperceptibly closer. "C'mon," I said encouragingly. "Tell me."

She waited a long moment, then took a deep breath and looked me directly in the eyes.

"She asked me if I was intending to fuck you, because if I wasn't, she wanted to."

I was both surprised and pleased by the implied compliment. "And what did you tell her?" I asked.

"I - I said I wasn't sure," she replied, averting her eyes from mine once again.

"The thing is... the thing is, Zach, that Zoe's still a really good friend. And it - it just seems like a betrayal, is all." But Val's tone of voice told me she was far from convinced of the truth of her own words.

I gave a theatrical sigh. "I guess you're right - the honorable and correct thing for you to do is get dressed, say goodbye and go home."

An annoyed look crossed Val's face. "Don't joke about this," she said in a low voice.

"All right, I won't," I said. I suddenly released her forearms and put my hands on her waist. I thought she would shrink back, but instead she raised her forearms and rested them on my shoulders. She was pushing against me, but not very hard.

"We could end it right now, but we both know we're not going to, so why pretend?" I told her in a low and urgent tone of voice. "Valerie, tell me now, what is the answer to your friend's question?"

"No," she whispered fiercely. "No."

With a sudden jerk I pulled her close enough so that our bodies were pressed hard together. I circled her waist with my arms and leaned down to kiss her, and instead of turning away, her arms swiftly slid around my neck. All at once our bodies seemed glued together, and we were sharing a kiss that was as urgent, passionate and erotic as any I had ever experienced.

As soon as my hips felt the touch of her stomach my dick began to swell and stiffen, and as our tongues wrestled and currents of electricity seemed to pulse through our bodies, we both became acutely aware of the thick, hardened male organ that was quite suddenly sandwiched between us.

"Are you quite sure about that?" I teased, as we finally broke apart.

Valerie took a step back, breathed heavily, and regarded the generous length and breadth of my now fully erect dick with a wary eye.

"I - I don't have any kind of fetish about over-sized penises, Zach - I want you to know that," she stammered.

"Well, if you want to be totally politically correct about it," I said, "I'll only put it in three-quarters of the way."

She snorted. "You just let me worry about that!" she said, eyes flashing, as our bodies once again came together with magnet-like intensity. Except that this time there was just the slightest space between us, as one of Valerie's hands alternately pleasured and explored my cock with the same fierce urgency her tongue was exhibiting inside my mouth.

***************

A few minutes later we were lying side by side in bed, breathless and filled with excitement and desire. We'd stripped off the blankets and top sheet, and opened the drapes - the suddenly cloudless sky bathed the room in bright moonlight.

When we came together in that frantic embrace, it was as if an invisible wall that had always been between us had suddenly collapsed. But as we faced each other at that moment, we were both acutely aware of one final wall that was still standing. That is, besides our naked embrace and Val's brief hand job, no acts of extreme intimacy had yet occurred between us. We could walk away from this now and still preserve our status as "just friends."

We were both acutely aware, however, that that wasn't going to happen.

Now that the fateful moment was here, to take that irrevocable step into ultra-personal, triple-X rated, hard-core fuck behavior, I felt a certain amount of inexplicable shyness, and intuitively sensed that Val did too. It felt like we were holding hands, standing at the edge of a high cliff, preparing to jump off into a deep, inviting body of water far below. I smiled to myself. There was nothing for it but to take the plunge.

Valerie was stroking my cheek, looking intently into my eyes, almost as if trying to gauge just how open and uninhibited she was going to allow herself to be with me. It struck me then that she was such an open, honest and honorable person that anything false, affected, contrived or cynical would never get past her bullshit detector.

There was really no other option but to just do what came naturally, be totally myself and trust that the two of us were sufficiently sympatico that regardless of what directions our individual desires took us in, there would still be a delectable and reassuring sense of being totally in sync.

Valerie had progressed from stroking my cheek to once again fervently nuzzling me with hot, opened mouth kisses. I was lying on my right side - with my right hand I reached around her and began petting her hair, while my left reached out and began kneading and massaging her right ass cheek. Our bodies seem to come together of their own accord, and once again I felt the warm stiffness of my erect cock rubbing against Val's stomach.

I rolled onto my back, and with my right hand reached around Val's shoulders and pulled her partly on top of me. In response, she positioned her nearest leg in between mine, and quite suddenly I was aware of her hairy cooter rubbing insistently against my hip. It was strange that neither of us had spoken a single word since we stood together in the living room. I was aware that there was something intensely erotic about sexual interactions that relied on nods, gestures and pure intuition for communicating, as if normal forms of communication were somehow off limits. I decided that I wouldn't be the one to break the spell.

Val continued to rub her pussy against my hip, and I was gradually conscious of her wet slit and the juices flowing from it, a natural lubricant that would soon allow my dick to glide smoothly in and out. We now kissed in a slow and sensual manner, while Val's right hand by turns gripped, pumped and rhythmically stroked my dick. After a minute or so of this she nudged me with her leg and inclined her head towards the side of the bed - after a second or two I understood she wanted me to stand up.

So I climbed out of bed and stood next to the night table, and Val immediately shifted to a sitting position directly in front of me, bent forward and took by cock greedily in her mouth. Eyes closed, with a blissful expression on her face, I knew she was sucking on me for her own pleasure as much as for mine. Some women do indeed love to suck dick, and Valerie was clearly one of them.

After a few moments she literally began to make whimpering sounds, as she suckled greedily, much like a piglet at a sow's teat, while her right hand alternately stroked the thick shaft and fondled and massaged my ball sack. Finally she lifted my cock out of the way and began tenderly licking and sucking the wrinkly little pouch, finally raising her eyes to look up at me, as if seeking my approval.

I signed contentedly and began stroking her hair. "Oh..." I started to say, but then remembered our silent agreement to refrain from conversation. I knew she'd understand the lack of any explicit compliment, although without doubt one had been well earned.

Val was not done yet with her oral ministrations, and she began licking my thick tool as if it were a lollipop, and then proceeded to hold my dick hard against her face, in a more or less stationary position, as she alternately moved her head up and down, and from side to side. I was acutely aware of the sensation of my large organ rubbing against her nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, lips, eyelids, ears and neck. It seemed my whole body was tingling from the overload of tactile stimulation, and I knew Val's reddened and flushed face must be feeling exactly the same.

***************

Finally Valerie leaned back with a sigh and a contented smile, and lay on her back lengthwise on the bed, her head resting on one of the pillows. She pulled her knees up slightly, spread her legs and looked at me expectantly. I was pretty sure I knew that look - she wanted me to eat her out, and I was more than happy to oblige. So I climbed back on the bed and immediately got on top of her. Val gasped as we both felt the vermilion head of my thick organ collide with her wet vulva - however neither of us made any effort to insert it into her cunt.

I began kissing and nuzzling her neck, then began slowly moving my body lower, until one of her nipples was directly in front of my mouth. I licked it a few times and then began sucking it, lightly at first, then with increasing intensity. I began fondling and massaging her other breast, and after licking my right thumb and forefinger, began insistently rubbing and pinching the nipple that was the twin of the one I was fervently suckling on. For a couple of minutes I switched back and forth between her gorgeous tits, alternately licking and sucking one while manually stimulating the other. Val sighed deeply, and one of her hands caressed my head and the back of my neck.

Restlessly I moved lower still, kissing and licking her stomach, while with my right hand I lightly massaged the inside of her thighs. Her cooter was mere millimeters away from my thumb, and I could feel her now damp and sticky pubic hair faintly brushing against it. I kissed Val's right thigh as I listened to her breathing heavily, and finally slid down far enough so that her pussy was directly in front of my face.

In response, Val pulled her knees back still further, and opened her thighs very wide. I licked my left thumb and ran it lightly along her outer cunt lips a couple of times, before placing it very gently atop the hood of her swollen clit. I then wiggled it slowly as I ran my tongue up and down the same luscious lips my thumb had explored moments before. Val placed both her hands on my head, and began massaging my hair, gently at first, then with a steadily escalating sense of urgency.

After giving her outer pussy lips a good and thorough licking, I finally drew Valerie's clit into my mouth and began sucking on it ever so gently, while at the same time inserting my left index and middle fingers into her cunt, probing for her G-spot. Val's response was electric, as she began moaning very loudly and with incredible passion, while her hips began bucking and squirming to a point that made it impossible for me to continue. I drew my head back and looked up at her questioningly, and in response she reached down with her right hand and covered up her snatch protectively. "Please, Zach," she whispered. "Please."

I raised myself to a kneeling position, and in response Valerie sighed, closed her eyes and turned her head to one side. I listened to her ragged breathing, and watched her stomach raise and lower rapidly with each inhaled and exhaled breath. Her arms lay motionless at her sides. She was completely still for a long moment, and then she slowly raised her knees until her feet were suspended motionless in the air, and then spread her thighs as far apart as they could seemingly go.

I mounted her then, and immediately felt her hand grab hold of my cock and guide it gently in the direction of the dark opening I'd been admiring a moment earlier. I had an overwhelming urge to ram my rock-hard dick up inside her with one sharp, sudden thrust, but instead I pushed my hips forward in a steady and forceful manner, and was rewarded with the distinct sensation of inner folds of flesh grudgingly giving way, making room for the thick battering ram that was laying claim to that intensely personal and private space between Valerie's thighs.

I continued pushing my hips forward until my thick, stiff organ was sheathed up to the hilt, and I could distinctly feel my balls pressing insistently against Val's ass. All the while it was going in Val made a faint keening sound, and when my dick was finally lodged fully within her her body went very rigid, and she let out a long, muffled and guttural grunt. I was raised up on my forearms, and I could see that her face was flushed, with a sheen of sweat on her forehead. It was also contorted in a fierce grimace, with teeth clenched and eyes tightly shut. I felt certain that Valerie hadn't been fucked even once in at least six months, and it had been quite awhile for me as well. So the intensity of the sensations for both of us were totally overwhelming.

I remained motionless on top of her for a long moment, enjoying the feeling of having every last millimeter of my dick completely enveloped by Val's cunt. Finally I felt her hips squirming impatiently beneath me, and in response I began screwing her with hard, emphatic thrusts that were not overly rough, but certainly not gentle. Val let me know in no uncertain terms that she was not a quiet lover, as the room very quickly filled with the sounds of her loud, rhythmic and impassioned moans.

Val's busy hands by turns clasped me tightly around the shoulders, rested lightly on my waist, and reached down to knead and massage my ass cheeks with fingers that were at times gentle, and at other times felt like iron talons. She would move one heel seductively up and down the back of my leg, and then suddenly dig both heels very hard into my calves, at the same moment that the volume and fervency of her passionate cries ratcheted up to new levels of intensity.

Besides Valerie's moans, grunts and whimpers, there was a cacophony of fuck sounds that further inflamed my already white hot passion - from the squeaky bed springs to the rhythmic slapping of flesh against flesh, to the soft, wet, insistent squish squish squish sound of my hard, thick organ moving rapidly in and of Valerie's tight and seriously moist pussy. I suddenly realized I'd been pumping pretty furiously for at least five minutes, and yet I didn't even feel the least bit winded.

I raised my head slightly and watched with fascination as Val's body abruptly jerked forward with each emphatic thrust of my hips. She must have sensed my looking at her, as she opened her eyes, but her gaze seemed blank and unfocused, as if she'd somehow been rendered insensible by the sheer intensity of her pleasure. I snaked a hand downward and slid it under her ass - her butt cheek was wet and clammy with sweat. Her eyes finally focused on mine, and in a deep guttural voice she began to grunt and squeal with renewed urgency, even as her body began to buck and thrash beneath mine.

At that moment Val let out a tremendously loud and heartfelt groan, then another, and I suddenly felt her cunt muscles clamping down on my dick with vice-like intensity. As it did so, my entire being experienced an overwhelming sense of release, accompanied by a great wave of intense physical pleasure washing over me. I could feel Valerie's interior muscles continuing to alternately contract and relax as she loudly orgasmed, while I experienced the acute sensation of long, thick ropes of hot, sticky effluent pulsing repeatedly through the shaft of my dick, then shooting up into the deepest, innermost recesses of Valerie's cunt.

During those final moments it was a question as to whose vocal exertions had reached the most extreme levels, as my emphatic grunts and moans of orgasmic pleasure seemed to rival Val's in volume and intensity. At the same time, my pelvis seemed to shift itself into overdrive of its own accord, as in those last thirty or so seconds my hips began pumping with an almost piston-like fury.

Even as the feelings of pleasure began to subside, my ass continued its rapid up and down movement for a goodly period of time, until at last the pace of my exertions began to gradually decrease, reminiscent of a battery toy whose batteries were slowly running down. Eventually both of us were both completely still, but I stayed inside Valerie for several long minutes before the two of us finally uncoupled.