Naked Daughter

Story Info
A father initiates his daughter to slutty sex.
2.5k words
3.77
218.4k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once me and my colleague were fucking my wife, when my 18 year old daughter walked in on us and we are a nudists family. My colleague's cock was covered with my wife's juices. He didn't like to use condoms and my wife didn't like him, but some how she had agreed to let him cream pie her, while I rolled a joint on the side.

My daughter Radha was gorgeous, she was small and petite, her tits were the perfect size, her arse nice and curvy, her pussy looked Devine and delicious. I loved her, I would do anything for her. When she reached the age of 16, we decided to become a nude family, but this was the first time she walked on us having sex, or at least that which we know of.

As soon as she came in and saw Param fucking her own mother, she was stunned. Param in between fucking my wife, got up to greet my daughter, he reached for her,

Param: 'hey baby how are you, I haven't seen you in such a long time, come give uncle Param a hug!'

With that he brought her close to his naked body, his hard cock dripping with sex juices. Like my wife my daughter also did not Like Param. But he hugged her naked body, his cock slid between her legs touching naked pussy lips, started licking her face and fondling her young tits. Radha did not know what to do. My wife quickly got up and pulled him by his cock and I quickly rescued my daughter. I had picked up Radha in my arms, her legs were wrapped around my waist, her naked pussy grinding into my naked hip, while Param went back to fucking my wife. His eyes were still on Radha, while he came inside my wife, then started licking my wife's reluctant face.

Radha was still trying to process the information, and then I felt her pussy start to drip. I didn't want my daughter's first sexual experience to be with Param, so I picked her up like a child and took her outside the room. I was very turned on by the thought of Param fucking my daughter, but I was not going to encourage that. I carried her to the living room, she was hugging me with all fours and my hard dick was slapping her arse crack and pussy while walking, it was also sticky. We sat on the living room sofa and rang for our maid. My daughter was sitting with her pussy on the base of my really hard cock, slowly grinding into it and looking into my eyes like a baby,

Radha: 'Daddy, why was Param uncle sliding his thing in and out of mom's pussy?'

Me: It's called fucking...

Radha: It looked like he was having fun... Mom also looked like she was having fun, but also that she did not like Param uncle, and she wanted his thing sliding in and out of her... mom was confusing...

Me: Don't worry baby she is having fun, it's just office politics, We lost a bet and I had to let him fuck her! Without a condom...

Radha: Will you have to let him fuck me too...

Me: No Baby you have to first learn how to fuck and then fuck someone who you want to fuck...

Then Radha reached for my sticky cock, but she couldn't stroke it properly because it was sticky, Sandhya our maid entered the room. Everyone in our house is supposed to be naked, but I make her wear her tiny blouse with the front open to see her Mangalsutra on her sexy alabaster cleavage, her pink erect nipples, the rest of the body completely naked, her bald pink and red pussy and the Payal on her ankles. I signalled her, she immediately moved Radha and started to clean my cock with her tongue. Radha was getting very turned on by this, she got closer to me, she put her right arm around my neck so that her tits were very close to my face, while watching Sandhya below licking my hard cock.

Radha: Daddy... Does that feel good?

Daddy: Yeah!!

Radha: Daddy... Param uncle licked my face... Is it supposed to feel nice too... Why didn't I feel nice?

Daddy: He didn't do it nicely baby.

Radha: Can you do it nicely?

I looked at her and then pulls her face towards me, she looked into my eyes. Her big beautiful and innocent eyes begging. When ever she wanted something from me, she would pout. I opened my mouth and licked her lips, she instinctively opens her mouth and let's her tongue out. I played with her wet tongue, before swallowing it and drinking her sweet saliva. Sandhya who had been sucking me got turned on and started fingering herself vigorously. I started fondling my Radha's tits, Sandhya stopped sucking and opened her legs wide and started masturbating. Radha and me stopped kissing to watch this sexy visual. I realised Sandhya was getting turned on by this father-daughter action, she came from a poor conservative family, she was happily married and had 2 small boys of her own, but she was hooked to this sexual decadence and couldn't stop being my personal sex slave.

I sucked on Radha's nipples and stroked her naked body, till my hand reached her wet dripping pussy. I then slowly inserted my finger inside, while Radha's hand grabbed my rock hard cock. This made Sandhya cum and squirt uncontrollably all over the living room floor. I quickly got on the floor and licked the cum from her pussy and the floor, I asked Radha to join, but instead she just watched intently and fingered her own pussy. I couldn't control myself so I put my cock inside Sandhya and started ramming her. Radha began to protest and complain...

Radha: Daddy fuck me na... Please fuck me... I need you to fuck me Daddy...

She lay down eagle spread next to Sandhya, opened her pussy lips and begged me to fuck her.

Daddy: Baby I am your dad I can't fuck you... I had promised your Mom that I will not fuck you without her permission...

Radha: Wait I'll ask her...

Daddy: Wait... don't go inside Param Uncle is fucking her...

But she ran off naked into the master bedroom. As she ran in she saw her mom naked but wearing her wedding jewellery and high heels. She was on her knees and Param uncle is pissing on her face and body, she covered all over in piss and cum. Param held his piss and asks her to lie down eagle spread. He then inserted his dick half inside her pussy and starts pissing inside her pussy. The piss gushed back outside with such force that mom started to squirting and cum. Radha turned on by this highly kinky scene, asked for her permission...

Radha: Mom can dad fuck me? Please...

Mom was lying on the floor and withering in pleasure, Param uncle pulled out of her, still hard. He was bigger than me. He got up and saw my daughter...

Param: Give Param Uncle a hug baby...

Radha innocently agrees. Param hugged her creepily, starts licking her face and rubs his dick on her body. He then threw her on the bed...

Param: Param uncle is going to give you a special horizontal hug

Param gets on top of her and starts to suck her tits, she doesn't know what to do. Param then shows her his big cock, fascinated by its size and she started to stroke it. He then pushed her on her back and mounted her. She lets out a gasp. At that moment her I entered the room.

Daddy: I knew it... Param get out her, I did not agree to let you fuck my daughter...

Mom also got up, reached out for Param's cock and pulled it out of her daughter's cunt. Daddy reached for his daughter and pulled her off the bed.

Param: Ok fine... But I want to watch.

Mom: Please fuck her soon, I don't want her first fuck to be anyone else but you... People like Param might scar her psychologically!

Mom was lying on the floor in a pool of piss, dressed only in her wedding jewellery and looking like someone out of the kamasutra. She was looking like the goddess of erotica, I fell in love with her all over again, my cock was dying to be inside her or suck on her heavenly compassionate pussy. But then Param caught me looking at her, wasting no time to humiliate me, rammed his cock inside my love, my wife. He then started licking mom's cum covered face, inserts his long tongue into her mouth. Param started fucking her like his own fuck slave, in-between looking at me, to gloat.

Radha and I were watching this intense fucking, when mom managed to look in our direction. Her eyes were looking at us, but her tongue was out, inviting Param to fuck her like his own personal whore, but her eyes also flickered this other emotion of me holding our daughter like I used to hold her when she was a child. There was a mix of guilt and pleasure on her face, Param whom she and her husband both hated and felt disgusted by, was fucking her because they lost a bet, this humiliation was turning her on and on top that she was going to see her husband fuck her daughter for the first time, just like her father used to fuck her.

Mom: Come on... Fuck her!!

I snapped out of my trance and called for Sandhya. I wanted this fucking to be memorable for Both Radha and me. She came into the room with her pussy dripping with my cum and I asked her to lick Radha's pussy. We spread her on the bed and I started to kiss her, while Sandhya was sucking her. I gave her a full body tongue bath and reached her pussy, which Sandhya was licking. We both stared to lick Radha's pussy at the same time, my tongue and Sandhya tongue were one. I was was kissing Sandhya and licking my daughters pussy at the same time. Sandhya and my eyes met, I felt love. Like she loved me more than her husband and family, I loved my wife, but I also loved her secretly, like cheating. I didn't think my cock could be harder but this was beyond anything you can imagine. While me and Sandhya were sucking Radha and kissing each other, my super hard dick was in front of my daughter's face. So she kissed it innocently, rubbed my dick with pre cum all over her face and then started licking my balls.

It was such an emotional and erotic that my small little baby was trying to give me a blow job but didn't know how, it was so adorable. Sandhya pushed me on my back and joined Radha. She took my dick from her to show Radha how to give me a blow job. She took it deep in her throat and sucked hard on the tip, under the tip, my daughter did the same with her young lips. My eyes searched for my wife in the room. Param was making her lick his arsehole, she was being held by her hair still wearing her jewellery and was burying her face in his arse. She then ran the tip of her tongue from his arsehole to the tip of his erect cock, lovingly sucked on the tip and then rubbed her gorgeous tits on his huge cock, then caught my eyes staring at her and she smiled. He continued tit fucking her and he came on her face, while she was looking at me. She licked his cum like she secretly loved him and then he just started to piss, while in the titty fuck position, she opened her mouth to drink the piss and then sucked him of while he pissed.

I needed to fuck, so got up, pushed my daughter on her back, open her legs wide and took a moment to observe her innocent beauty. I placed my rock hard cock on her pussy lips...

Radha: fuck me daddy... Fuck me like mommy... Fuck your daughter!!

Then I rammed my rock hard cock into her soft pussy... It was beautiful. I looked down at my daughter she was whimpering and her lips were making a cute pout. There in front of me was my child who I raised for 18 years, all grown up into a woman, and my cock was inside this beautiful woman. There are going to be a lot of cocks inside my baby, but I am going to be the first to cum inside her. I wanted to fuck her for the rest of my life. I wanted to fuck her on her marriage, I want her to get pregnant with my child, I want my friends to fuck my daughter, I even wanted people like Param to fuck her, I wanted to organise a beautiful condomless gang bang. With all these thoughts in my head I started fucking her hard. Slow but hard jabs... She began to moan!!

I had shut my eyes to feel her beautiful pussy, but then I felt wet lips on my nipples... Both my nipples at once. When I open my eyes, Sandhya and my wife were suckling on my nipples and Param was lying in the background all spent.

My wife's face was covered with Param's piss and cum, but I pulled her up and kissed her. Sandhya took my wife's face with both her hands and began to lick her clean. She began to give her a tongue bath, it was a beautiful sight. I was fucking my daughter and in front of the 2 women I loved and they were licking each other. I started sucking and licking my daughter's face. My daughter opened her eyes and was looking in mine straight while I was fucking her. Suddenly I felt a warm liquid splash all over my body, I looked up to see, both my wife and Sandhya piss on us. I immediately pull my wife's pussy closer and began to lick her while she was pissing. My daughter was licking the falling piss. It was like heaven. So I increased the intensity of the fucking. Sandhya couldn't control herself, so she just started to rub her naked pussy on my leg. I was so excited and I was fucking my daughter's pussy very hard. My wife got down and started kissing my daughter, so I too joined in to a threesome kiss. This got me off and I came hard inside my daughter's sweet pussy like I have never cum before. As I came she came after me, both of us looking into each other's eyes as lovers. My wife got on her back eagle spread in all her wedding jewellery, inviting me to fuck her pussy. Sandhya was already sucking me getting me hard like a good girl. As I began to mount my wife, I saw Radha and Param...

Param: come baby sit on Param uncles lap...

Radha sat on Param uncles huge cock, as the cock slide in she turned behind to look at her dad and smiled.