Naked Day at the Roadhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers

"Y-Yes, please." Emma slightly stuttered out of a combination of nervousness, anticipation and excitement. "And Deb? Could you help me insert it? I don't know if I want it on or not. Maybe just insert it first to see how that is? I know it is a lot to ask."

Emma looked between her legs at her naked friend as Deb put a dollop of clear gel on the tip of the fake cock. She watched her friend smear it slightly over the tip and down the side. It seemed she was enjoying the preparation as much as Emma was enjoying watching. The two made direct eye contact.

"If that is what you want, of course. I'll place it right at the opening. Then I want you to guide it in. I'll go slow, but let me know what you are feeling and what you want." Deb placed the slick tip at the opening and moved it slightly around as Emma reached to take it between her fingers and moved it forward. Deb pushed slightly and the lips parted letting the cock slide in as they closed around the shaft. Deb moved it slowly in as deep as it could go and then began to slowly withdraw.

"Oh, I feel it slipping in and it is SO good. That is it, go in deep and oh, take it out. I can handle a little more, a little faster." Emma had her eyes closed feeling the cock slide in and out of her pussy. She felt so wet. It felt so hard. "Deb what do you see? Tell me what it looks like."

"It's hot, hon. I see this cock being devoured by your pussy. The lips close around it like they don't want to let it go. It comes out wetter than it went in and dives back in. Your slit is so wet, it glistens. You are positively dripping." Deb quickened the pace and felt hersel getting hotter and wetter as well. She would be needing the cock next. She'd show Emma how to use it on full vibrate. "You are taking it good, Emma, I want you to cum for me. Show me what you got, babe." The cock slid in and out in a frantic rhythm and Debs free hand moved to the top of Emmas' slit feeling for the hard little button she knew was there. "I'm going to help him get you off. Okay if I touch you there? I'm gonna rub your clit, Emma. Make you cum for me."

"Oh yeah. Just like that. Just like that. Do me Deb. I promise I'll do myself from now on, but get me off. It won't take long. Oh my. That's it. Right there. Right. There." Emma arched as the pink dildo became a blur in Deb's hand and her other hand rubbed her clit having found the hard pink button. Her fingers flicked it and then rolled it between the thumb and index finger.

Emma arched her back raising up from the bed slightly and thrusting onto the cock. Deb pressed her hand onto the swollen clit and held the cock deep inside her friend moving it slowly from side to side. A moan came from Emma. It seemed to start at her toes and move up through her body and finally escaped through her mouth. Deb felt the dick twitch in her hands and knew her friend was at climax. It twitched as wave after wave rolled over her. A second moan escaped and finally Emma lay back saying "No more. No more. Oh my. Take it out. Oh, my. Hold me?"

Deb removed the cock and lay on Emma feeling their naked skin melt into one. Deb was excited and wanted a release, but knew Emma needed this more than she did. She moved her face to the side and nestled into her neck. "Shhhhh. I'm here."

Emma remembered Deb moving on top of her and resting her head on her neck. She recalled the soft "Shhhh" and a tear escaping from her eye before she let the blackness overtake her.

"How long was I out, Deb?" Emma called to her friend as she came into the living room wearing the robe. "I am so sorry. I just passed out. I remember seeing stars, feeling them, then feeling you, then...nothing. I am so sorry."

"Sorry? Sorry for cumming so hard you passed out? Damn. That is nothing to be sorry about. I figure it is a compliment to my expert use of Mr. Doe. Maybe I don't suck as a lesbian after all." Deb was sitting reading in her chair and moved to get up. "But seriously. Are you okay? I think you needed that. Maybe more than you even knew. Thank you for letting me share in it."

"Not to spoil this Hallmark moment, but I gotta pee. Real bad. Hold that thought." Emma dashed off to the bathroom and Deb just shook her head. Yes, they were the worst lesbians ever.

The next few days passed quickly and uneventfully. Discussions turned more to future planning, career ideas, locations and possibilities. Emma was a planner and Deb could see those skills asserting themselves. Emma was taking inventory of what she had and was assembling the information she needed to get on with her life. It made Deb pleased to see her friend gain confidence, but she also knew their time together was limited.

"Ready for Naked Night?" Ol' Tom still asked everyone as they checked out. He could probably provide a more accurate guest list than even DDM.

This time Emma answered him. "I sure am, Tom. Wouldn't miss it for anything. Save me a dance, will ya?" It was the first time she had ever seen him speechless. Tom stopped bagging and just looked at her.

Finally he handed her the straps for the bags and replied. "I surely will, Miss Deb. I surely will."

"So how does this work? Emma asked on Friday. "We all strip down and drive over to DDM? I'll put a towel down on your seat, hon."

"Not far from it, Emma." Deb looked across the kitchen table. "You need a ticket, I got us two. They suggest wearing a robe and having some sort of idea with you. I have these cute ID bracelets that should do the trick. Has all our information on it. The cost of everything is covered by the tickets."

"Look at you! Everyone called me the planner and you were Miss Impulse." Emma sat up like a proud teacher or parent. "I guess you have learned a few things Hope some was from me."

"A little from you. Especially anticipating possible outcomes. Of course my IT courses and the logic drills certainly helped. They said the impulsiveness I had served as a wild card that led to some interesting variants in my coding." Deb paused. "But that shit is boring and was a lifetime ago anyway."

Emma smiled at Deb. "I owe you. More than for the tickets. I'm not sure how much longer I will stay, but I am finally feeling less fragile and more like I can take on the world again. I think you should consider getting back on the treadmill as well."

"You saying I'm fat? Screw the treadmill." Deb waved Emma off and then became a little serious. "You owe me nothing. I am glad we reconnected, and maybe you are right. I'm not sure I want to get back into IT development, but I did get an intriguing offer to teach a couple of online courses. I might look into it. And there is no expiration date on when you have to leave."

"Thanks. But enough of the serious crap. Let's do our daily walk and come back for lunch. You know, I've lost five pounds just stopping the stress eating. If that online course doesn't work out, you could open a fat farm up here. I'll be happy to do a testimonial. Maybe one of those infomercials where we giggle and laugh and tell stories about how you developed a new method for weight loss and became an almost passable lesbian." Emma was laughing at her own idea.

"Hey. I'm the best lesbian in this room. If we do the infomercial I will swear you turned me. Vixen." Deb was going along with it as well, but felt she needed to add just a note of truth. "But I must admit I did enjoy our little experiment. Not going to make it a lifestyle, but it was good."

"Okay. Let's get the walk in. I want at least a little tone in my butt before we get naked before the whole town." Emma was up and out the door making Deb follow along.

Saturday arrived and the weather cooperated for the annual event. Unlike the first time, it wasn't raining, just a clear warm day. A gentle breeze in the air and the moon was scheduled to be almost full. Deb was up early and laid out two packages for Emma before the other woman got up. A fresh pot of coffee and things were set for the big day in Bastionville.

"What's this? Did I oversleep and it's Christmas?" Emma shuffled in, hair tousled, eyes trying to focus. "Seriously, what's going on Deb? You really shouldn't have gotten me anything. I brought everything I needed. Well almost." Emma reached for the coffee cup to hasten the wake up process. "Mmmm. YOu make great coffee. Another possibility if the IT thing goes south. Barista."

"Big talk. Maybe you should think about becoming a career counselor." Deb shot back. "Not a big deal. Just a couple things I saw that I thought you could use, and I know you wouldn't get them for yourself. Open them. Half the fun of giving a gift is seeing the reaction."

Emma looked at Deb. She half wondered if there was a gag or a snake or something bizarre in the package. But she knew better and grabbed the larger of the two packages. "Did you get these locally or get them shipped in? I didn't see FedEx or UPS stop by." She undiud the wrapping with precision where Deb would have ripped it off. Another sign that Emma was back. She lifted the top off the box and inside was a new robe. Soft and fluffy, similar to ones you think about stealing from the better hotels. "Oh my. This is wonderful. I guess I know what I will be wearing tonight!"

"You better. I have one just like it. I even got our names embroidered on them so they won't get swiped. Now open the other box. C'mon. YOu take forever. You suck at this." Deb was more excited than Emma was about the gifts.

"Okay. I just enjoy savoring the moment. The wrapping is a gift too, you know." Emma shook the smaller box, but got no sound, but it felt heavier than the larger box with the robe. "I'm baffled. Heavy, no sound. Hmmmm." She undid the wrapping and revealed more wrapping, plain brown beneath the designer paper. "Great more wrapping!"

"You said the wrapping was a gift, too. So you should be ecstatic with this." Deb loved turning Emma's words back on her. She took another drink of coffee.

The box offered no clues but when opened it revealed why there was no sound. The box was packed with gray insulation to keep whatever was inside from moving around. "Talk about secure. Is this a bomb? Wait. A Faberge egg!" She lifted the foam and revealed a bright pink vibrator just like the one Deb had loaned her.

"Batteries are included, and there is even an instruction book and sample of different lubes. All for the low, low price of only.... Well, I don't tell what I spend. Just use it well Emma." Deb was pleased with Emma's reaction. She had shopped well. Not her strongest skill, but in this case it had been pretty easy. "But I would suggest waiting to try it out. We have a few things to do before tonight. LIke get in another walk so we can enjoy some of this food and drink."

Emma held the robe up to her cheek and held the dildo out like a sword and then put both back down and reached out to Deb. "Thank you Deb. You are the best friend I could have ever asked for. Thank you."

The pair came together in a hug and the silence didn't bother either of them. Deb broke the clinch first. "Okay, we're burning daylight. Get dressed and let's get outside for that walk. And you are welcome. More than you know."

"Okay, I'm ready! Wearing my ID, my robe and a smile. Let's go to this 'Naked Night' and see what happens." Emma came out and twirled a little. She was wound up. But better than wound tight which she had been when she arrived.

Deb chimed in. "Great! I'll alert the local authorities. I'm thinking that we take the shuttle over. We can drive over there, but can walk, crawl or stumble back from the parking lot afterwards if need be. I don't know about you, but I plan on some serious drinking."

"Same here. The wine we've had was nice, but I think we need something harder. and not just in the alcohol area if ya know what I mean." Emma winked and punched Deb in the shoulder. It looked like it might be quite a night.

At the parking lot, the two waited for the shuttle to return from its' run out to the roadhouse. A few other robed folks showed up. Most were townies, but there were a couple of people Deb didn't recognize. By the time the bus came into view, there were about a dozen folks waiting. It made quite a site, a line of folks in robes standing waiting for a converted school bus in the parking lot by the grocery. The bus squealed to a stop and a small cloud of dust went up. The doors opened and the line of folks started to climb into the faded yellow bus.

"This is nice" commented Emma. "I was hoping for a party limo, but this works." She looked around at the other passengers who were doing the same thing, checking out the other riders. "Interesting bunch" she whispered to Deb who was looking straight forward. "I think that guy might have a concealed weapon. Want me to go check?" She nodded toward a fellow two rows ahead of them sitting by himself. A little older than the two women, wearing a silky robe.

"Shhhh. In these parts, he could be! We have concealed carry laws, you know." Deb tried to hush Emma. The two had opposite ways of being nervous. Emma jabbered, Deb got quiet. "Well, at least we aren't the only ones heading out. We should be arriving at a fashionable time." The bus came over a small rise and the roadhouse came into view. It was still daylight, but the lights were visible. The regular neon was supplemented with thousands of Christrmas lights and batches of balloons waved in the breeze. It set a festive mood for the evening, as if any of the attendees needed more reason. As they got closer, Deb noticed that the windows were covered with boards. She pointed to them for Emma. "Guess they don't want any peeping Toms."

"Oh I am sure Tom will be peeping. They just don't want any free shows. You gotta pay to see these girls." Emma boosted up her boobs still covered by the robe.

"Damn right." Deb added. "No freebies here." They chuckled. The man two rows ahead had heard them and turned and smiled. Definitely an out of towner. Wondered how he heard about it. Wonder if he had a place to stay. Wonder if... Deb stopped. First time in a while she had wondered about a guy. Maybe she was getting into the spirit as well.

The bus stopped. Another squeal. Another cloud of dust. They could see a bunch of trucks and 4x4s in the lot, so they knew there was a crowd inside. A few people were outside having a smoke. They were off to the side and a low fence hid them from the waist down. They were bare chested, so they must be part of the celebration. Deb wondered where they kept their lighter or matches. The group stood up and waited to leave the bus. Deb moved into the aisle with Emma behind her and the out of town guy in front. She felt a push from behind and stumbled forward. Right into the silk robe and the guy inside.

"Oops. Excuse me. My friend is a klutz. She pushed me into you." Deb reddened as the fellow turned.

"No problem. Tell her thanks. I've been jostled many times, but never quite as nicely as just now." The man spoke. "It's my first time at this. A friend told me about it, so I came to see what it was about. Then he bailed on me. What happens now?"

Emma piped in. "My first time, too, so I don't know. Deb here lives in town. I think she knows a lot more about it. She talked me into going."

Deb shot a glare at her friend.Great. I'm on the bus and Emma decides to throw me under it. She turned back to the man moving to the exit and smiled. "Well, I haven't been before, myself, but I hear we go inside and lose the robes and proceed to party hearty. Lots to eat, drink, dancing and good scenery." She was making it a habit to quote the town coot. Guess she owed him a dance just for using his description.

"I'm Jerry. Jerry Davies. Nice to meet you. I was supposed to be here with my friend, but he begged off at the last minute. I was already here, and decided I might as well attend. He had been last year and said it was a hoot. So, here I am. Until I saw other folks in robes I thought Bill might have been setting me up. I was sitting in my car wearing the robe until I saw other folks show up wearing them. Sorry, I'm babbling. I do that when I get nervous. Or I'm in an unfamiliar setting." He moved toward the steps to exit and descended. His flip flop caught and he sprawled on the ground by the bus. His robe flipped up revealing his bare ass, which was seeing the sun for the first time in perhaps forever.

"Oh, are you okay? Deb hurried down to help him up as did Emma. "That first step is a doozie!" The two women helped him to his feet.

"Hell of a way to make an entrance. I'm thinking maybe I should just get back on the bus and head home. Thank you both for not laughing. At least in my face. You are too kind." Jerry dusted himself off and moved to the side to get back on the bus.

Deb and Emma looked at each other. Each one grabbed an arm and started to moved toward the door with the other people from the bus. A few other people were heading in from the parking lot. All in robes. It reminded Deb of Summer camp and everyone heading to the group showers at the same time.

"Sorry Jerry, you paid for the ticket, you have to come in. Besides we already know that with you in here, we won't be the most uncoordinated people on the dance floor." Emma wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

Deb held an arm and added "we really would like you to stay. We're new as well, so at least you will know us. Come on in with us."

Jerry was getting a little confidence back. "Okay. I guess all I bruised was my pride. Why not. Besides, you out number me." The three joined the line for the entrance , but none of them let go.

"I'll take your tickets, and you can hang your robes up over there. Welcome to Naked Night at DDM." The woman taking the tickets and greeting everyone pointed to the line of coat racks that were filling up. A few bare bottoms came into view as people were putting robes on the hangers.

Emma asked the obvious. "Why aren't you naked if it is 'Naked Night'?"

"Great question! You see, I'm one of the staff here. I am naked just about every night here. So on this night, we get to wear clothes and the customers get to be the ones who strip. Nice turn about, although I do find it a bit warm." The woman motioned the three over to the racks and greeted the next people in line.

Deb decided to provide some level of instruction and took charge. "Jerry, why don't you go ahead of us, we've already seen your ass, so that isn't a big deal. And I'd suggest good eye contact at least to start off. Emma and I will be right behind you."

"Why, Deb. A hint of modesty and assertiveness? I like this new you." Emma slipped out of her robe and watched Jerry hang his on the hanger. Despite being very pale, it was a cute ass. A little hairy, but muscular. "Cute buns, Jerry. You will be fine in there."

Deb shook her head and slipped her robe off and with Jerry leading the way, the three of them stepped into the hallway that lead to the main room. The wall that defined the two dining areas collapsed and formed a large room with a main stage. The disco ball in the middle seemed to indicate this was where the dancing would be. That and the fact that the DJ and sound system was already blaring sealed the fact. The tent was accessed through the side doors and held the food.

"I'm hungry, so let's hit the buffet before we start drinking. That sound like a good plan?" Deb was shouting at she leaned into the two in front of her. She looked around and noticed the place was starting to fill up. Probably a couple hundred people here. Naked people. It hit her all at once. These people aren't wearing clothes. Wait. Neither am I. A moment of panic and then calm. If they can do it, so can I. She tapped Emma on the shoulder and when she turned she pointed to the door to the food. And did the same to Jerry. Whether they heard her or not, she said "Come on, follow my ass to the buffet." And off she went, naked to the doorway.

PMDlite
PMDlite
190 Followers