Naked Delhi Daredevilry Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian woman Teju steps it up a notch, and gets caught.
8k words
4.47
82.5k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers

After that night of prancing about nude in my balcony and around my building, I embraced my new naked risk-taking hobby with the enthusiasm of a new convert. I could not do anything for a while after that night, because Anagha, my air-hostess roommate was back in town. But luckily, Anagha informed me that in a few days, she would be gone for a week for some training program in Malaysia. From then on, it was a countdown in my head, in days, hours and minutes, until she left. And finally she left.

The final episode of that night, with Moti (the dog) barking and a couple of lights coming on had made me cautious. So the first night after Anagha left was more or less a replay of that earlier night. I waited till about 2:30 am, and then started my excursions. I made frequent naked trips to the balcony, spending several minutes sitting on the ledge naked even as multiple cars passed by. I went up and down the stairs a few times. Walked naked around the other wings. I also did a little new stuff. Like walking naked up and down the stairs of wings 3 and 5. I also did the locking myself out thing by hiding keys in different places, but all within the "safe" zone. By the time that night was through, I had masturbated almost a dozen time in different locations all over the building. And no, I did not encounter the dog again, but then I had kept a more-than-safe distance from wing 1 and the watchman's kiosk.

The next evening as I was in my car coming back from work, I started thinking that I needed to take it up a notch that night. The same routine for a third night would get bo-ring. I tried thinking of a scenario in which I could go past the watchman's kiosk. Maybe a naked run around the whole building late at night if he was asleep. But whatever scenario I thought of, it seemed too risky and even foolish. The key was not getting caught and anything in the vicinity of the watchman's kiosk was almost like begging to get caught.I could not be certain that he slept every night.

As I turned on the road leading up to my building, I suddenly remembered the abandoned building opposite my balcony. Surely, that could be a useful location. Instead of driving into my building, I turned, went to the back and parked my car next to the abandoned building. Got out, locked the car, and surveyed what I saw. As I mentioned the last time, the thing had been abandoned after the builder went bankrupt. There were two empty lots on either side. And beyond the abandoned building was just vacant barren land with wild grass. The land beyond the abandoned building had not yet been allotted for development by the Delhi Development Authority.

I slowly walked towards it. Some cars were passing by and there were a few people walking past me on the street. But the abandoned building itself looked gray and completely deserted. It was three floors high (fourth floor incomplete) and kinda small... equivalent of half a wing of my building. It seemed little more than just the frame with columns and slabs, with only about half the walls filled in with bricks. There were a couple of mounds of gravel on the outside, and some broken bricks lying around. I approached the concrete stairs very slowly.

Looked around to see if there was someone like a caretaker there to ask me what I was doing. I had a story ready. I was going to say I work for a builder, he is interested in buying this land, and had sent me to take a look around. Didn't need to use the story eventually. The few people passing by on the street were paying no attention to my being there. There were a few people in the balconies of my building, but they didn't seem to be looking at me either. So I walked up the concrete steps, and examined the whole building. It was completely abandoned as I had suspected. Most of the walls that had been built were on the back and the side of the building. The front was just columns and slabs with gaping rectangles where the walls should be.

This seemed perfect for tonight, I thought to myself. Went back up to the third floor. Took out my key chain. It had an extra copy of my apartment key. Took it out of the key ring, and placed it in the farthest corner. Skipped down the stairs, got in my car and went home.

All through the evening and early on in the night I kept going to the balcony (clothed, not naked) and looking at the abandoned building, excited about my plans for later that night. The plan must seem fairly obvious to you by now. I would get naked, lock myself out, and then cross the back street, go up the abandoned building, get the key and come back. I know what you're thinking. Wouldn't I have to go past the watchman to get out of my building?

Fortunately, I would not. There was a small gate in the back compound wall which was always kept locked. It wasn't too high - just about 4 feet. And it didn't have spikes on top of it to keep intruders out. Someone athletic like me would have no trouble just climbing and jumping over it. At about 11 pm, I decided to take a short nap before my adventure. I set the alarm for 2:45 am, and went to sleep.

Got up when the alarm went off, took off all my clothes and got naked. Went to the balcony first. It amazed me how nonchalant I was these days in going to the balcony naked. What a contrast from just a few days ago when I had panicked at being out there naked for a few seconds. Anyway, I stood in the balcony and examined the abandoned building carefully. It seemed completely empty and deserted, just like when I had visited it in the evening. There was no one on the streets as far as my eyes could see.

This adventure was going to require a touch of luck.... or rather, an absence of bad luck. I had estimated the time it would take for me to go from the outside of my building after jumping off the gate, to go into the abandoned building to be around 10 seconds. I just had to cross the street. I would make sure there were no pedestrians around before I got out of my building, of course. The only risk was of a vehicle suddenly driving by. But over the past few nights I had observed that the frequency of vehicles on the back road that late at night was very low. Maybe one vehicle every half hour or so. So the odds were in my favor.

I looked around and made sure all the windows and balconies in my building were dark and empty. And then decided, well, here goes. No point in dilly-dallying. I walked out of my door. Stood there naked for a few seconds with the door open.... asked myself one last time... was I sure I wanted to do this? Yes, I was. This was going to be awesome! Pulled the door, and heard the lock click shut. Well, no going back now, I said to myself.

Started walking down the stairs. This had become a routine too, so I was nonchalant again. How short-lived that nonchalance was to be. As I reached the first floor and was about to walk down the final flight of stairs and descend to the ground floor..... what was that? A car's noise? Yes. Please don't let it be for my wing, please don't let it be for my wing. Damn, it was! The car stopped right in front of my wing and some people got out.

I could hear voices. A male and a female. I instantly recognized the female voice with a shock - it was my roommate Anagha! Why was she here? She was supposed to be in Malaysia for the whole week. I slowly poked my head around to see who was with her. It was an older man... probably in his fifties. Who the hell was he, I wondered. I had never seen him before. Could it be her father? Very likely. As they started walking closer with their suitcases in hand, I ran back up to the 2nd floor and crouched in a dark corner. They were almost sure to take the elevator. Which they did.

I watched the elevator display indicate that it had reached the 6th floor. And I faintly heard Anagha and the older man walking inside the apartment and shutting the door. I sat down on the stairs in disappointment. What was I to do now? If it had been Anagha alone, I might have still gone up, knocked the door, and gone in. She would have seen me naked, I would have had to explain myself, she would have been shocked and scandalized. Maybe even wanted to change roommates. But at least my predicament would have ended. I could not do that since this old man, probably her dad, was with her. The shame would be too much. I decided that going up and knocking the door naked, with the old man there, was simply not an option.

What if Anagha noticed me gone? Shouldn't be too big of a deal, I thought. She might just assume I am away for the night. My clothes were strewn around in the living room, but she might put it down to my untidiness. So there was no danger of her looking around for me.

Well, I told myself, the basic task remains the same. Even if she had not turned up, I would have had to go across the street naked, get the keys and let myself in. I'll have to do that anyway. I'll just make sure to wait until she had fallen asleep and then sneak back in. The man, maybe her dad, would probably sleep in the guest bedroom. So the living area would be empty. I'd just open the door in the dark quietly and run to my bedroom.

Alright then, I thought. I'd better get on with it. Climbed down the stair and crossed to the back of the building. Everything was dark as usual. And the only light I saw on was through a closed window in our apartment, which was obviously Anagha. However, the window was closed, so unless she came out to the balcony, I was safe. I tiptoed across the back driveway and to the small back gate. Looked up. Our balcony was empty. Checked the street. No cars or pedestrians. Across the road, I could see my destination - the staircase of the abandoned building.

In a jiffy I climbed up the gate, jumped out, and sprinted across the empty street. It seemed like my bad luck for the night was done, because no car came by. Reached the stairs of the abandoned building, took a few steps up and stopped. Turned around to confirm I was still undetected. Sure enough, street empty, my building dark except for the light in our apartment, and all balconies including ours dark and empty.

I ran up to the third floor and got hold of the key. Half the job done. Now all I had to do was wait for Anagha and the old man to fall asleep. For that I would have to keep an eye on my apartment. I slowly walked to about 3 feet from the edge, and looked up at our 6th floor apartment. The light was still on. I decided to wait for the lights to go off, give it another 20 minutes or so for them to fall asleep. I found a relatively comfortable spot behind a column to hide me from the view of anyone in my building or on the street, and sat on the floor patiently with an eye on the apartment windows and balcony.

About ten minutes later, the light was turned off. Good, it seemed like they were turning in. Pretty soon I could go back home and end this nightmarish night. I was sitting there biding my time when a couple of minutes later, I noticed some movement in our balcony. My eyes had gotten used to the darkness by now. I saw Anagha and the old man come into the balcony. I saw a tiny flash of light, which I guessed to be matches or a cigarette lighter. The man stood there smoking and talking to Anagha. A couple of minutes later, Anagha lit a cigarette as well. I knew that I was hidden from them in my position, but just to be safe I crept back a little more and kept watching intently. Anagha didn't smoke much, to the best of my knowledge. Maybe once or twice a week. And she didn't really seem the type who would share a smoke with her father.

Maybe he isn't her father after all, I thought to myself. In five minutes, both of them put their cigarettes out and what they did next confirmed that he wasn't her father. He bent down and kissed Anagha, and Anagha kissed him back. They kissed passionately for at least a few minutes, groping and fondling each other. I felt guilty spying on them like this, so I turned away. I resolutely kept my eyes in the opposite direction for a minute, but then my voyeuristic instincts got the better of me and I turned to look again. I couldn't see Anagha. It was just the old man standing there, facing sidways. His left hand was on the balcony ledge and his right hand held another cigarette. Anagha has gone inside, I thought to myself.

Then I noticed that he kept looking down to the balcony floor every few seconds. Almost simultaneously, I noticed some movement through the bars under the balcony ledge. Oh god! Anagha wasn't inside! I realized that she was on her knees giving the guy a blowjob. Right there on the balcony. I kept watching spellbound as the blowjob continued for a few minutes more.

Then Anagha got up and her head and torso became visible again. The man put out the cigarette and they kissed again for a couple of minutes. He then, it seemed to me quite forcefully, pushed Anagha towards the balcony ledge. Her elbows were on the ledge and she was looking over the side. I noticed her scan the surroundings to make sure no one in the building was watching. For a few seconds she looked at the abandoned building too, but did not notice my hidden self.And then she looked up. And kept looking up. Well, I don't think she was actually "looking" up, because chances are her eyes were closed.

The man had stepped back, and since they were 3 floors above me, had gone out of my sight. All I could see at that point was Anagha, bent over the ledge, with her head thrown back, moving rhythmically. He was clearly fucking her from behind. For a few minutes, he kept on with his gentle strokes. Then I noticed something was thrown over Anagha's head. I realized it was the back of her dress. And then faintly but quite audibly I heard,

SMACK....SMACK....SMACK....SMACK...

He seemed to be spanking her ass pretty hard as he drilled her. I still couldn't quite see him because they were on the 6th floor and I was on the 3rd. On an impulse, I decided I needed a better view. The fourth floor had been only partially constructed. It had columns and some walls, but no ceiling. I reasoned with myself that if I went up to the fourth floor, positioned myself towards one of the back corners, I would have a better view of them both, and yet, I would be in the dark and hidden, even if there was no roof. The trick was to creep up the stairs stealthily, and along the walls in the darker shadows.

Which is what I did. Crept up the stairs and with one eye on them, gradually moved along the wall to the back corner. The two were probably too busy fucking to notice if a unicorn had jumped on to the roof. As I sat in a dark corner, hidden behind a small half-built column, I became acutely aware of the fact that there was no roof on top of my head. It was just stars. The place I was hiding in must be clearly visible from the higher floors of my building in daylight. I just hoped that i had been correct in assuming that the darkness, the even darker shadows in the corner, and the column would keep me hidden.

I turned my attention back to the balcony. Yes, I could now see the man's head and shoulders. I also noticed that Anagha's dress had come off completely, and the tempo of the fucking had gone up. All Anagha seemed to have on was a bra, and her captive tits were oscillating slightly, inches above the balcony ledge. My tits are the biggest among all the non-fat women I know, but Anagha's came close. She definitely wore a C-cup too. I had never seen her tits.... until about five seconds later. The man unhooked her bra, took it off and threw it on the balcony floor. Anagha was now completely naked, just like me, and was being fucked on our balcony. And I had thought MY antics would scandalize her.

The man then seemed to go into overdrive. He grabbed hold of Anagha's hair and pulled it back with a jerk. As he did so, her back straightened, and her magnificent boobs got raised. He then started drilling her at an astonishing pace, almost like a high power jackhammer. Anagha let out a yelp that I heard quite clearly. She seemed utterly unconcerned by the possibility of some neighbors waking up and catching them in the act. She was too far gone for that. The man however still seemed to be aware of those risks. His right hand was holding her hair. His left hand went around her face and covered her mouths to muffle her yelps. And yet his fucking intensity never waned. It was quite a sight. An old man with, what I now noticed, a visible pot belly, grabbing a woman by her hair and around her mouth, and fucking her like they were bunnies. On an open balcony in the middle of the night.

I should tell you that by now I had been fingering my clit and finger-fucking myself alternately for about five minutes too. The whole scene in front of my eyes, coupled with my own situation was too erotic not to. Suddenly Anagha started swaying from side to side and jerking. The man kept his hand tightly on her mouth even as she was clearly having an intense orgasm. The extremely violent and wild reaction of Anagha's sent me over the edge too, and I had the biggest orgasm of that year. I fought desperately to keep quiet through it, and succeeded for the most part. Except for when the orgasm ended and I involuntarily let out a short but loud sigh - "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I looked up immediately. The man's head had visibly turned and he seemed to be looking in my direction. Anagha however, seemed too caught up in her own bliss to notice. She had stoped shaking and shivering, and was now limply bent over the ledge. I was motionless, not daring to move. I was pretty sure I was well hidden, but I could not be positive whether and what the man had seen. I could not make out their faces, so even if he saw me, he could not make out mine. But I didn't know if he had noticed my nakedness. He looked in my direction for a good 10 seconds or so. And then he looked away, and towards Anagha.

He pulled her up, turned her around and kissed her. Then he lifted her up from the waist and sat her on the ledge. I noticed for the first time that he was quite a big man. Anagha is tall, and he stood more than a head above her. He must have easily been 6'4" or 6'5". He had really thick bulging arms and forearms, almost like a wrestler's. And there was the pot belly of course. He seemed like someone who had been heavily into body-building in his younger days, but had let himself go.

But I digress. He lifted her, very effortlessly, and put her on the ledge facing him. He put one huge arm around her waist and another around her shoulder. And, I noticed with amazement, started banging her again. For some reason I had assumed that just because Anagha came, and I came, he must have had an orgasm too. But he clearly was not done. Hugging her tightly, he kept banging her hard and fast. I looked at Anagha's tight and round butt with admiration, as it moved, shivered and flexed under his assault.

And then, he move his head forward, past and over Anagha's shoulder, and looked in my direction again. I could not see the expressions on his face, but I got the feeling he was smiling. Then he looked down for a second, looked up again, and then looked down again. I realized he wanted me to look down too. At what? Anagha's ass? No, i realized as I looked down. He wanted me to look at his right hand which was near Anagha's right shoulder-blade.

The hand was making a thumbs up sign, which he then pointed in his own direction. I watched spellbound as the thumb then gradually went down, and the index finger came up. He then thrust his hand forward, in my direction, pointing at me. Then his index finger was folded again, and his middle finger came up. He held his hand with the middle finger upstretched, as if flipping me off, but then moved his hand up and down, up and down, up and down, rapidly five times. He then stretched all fingers out, and turned his palm over a couple of times. My brain decoded his message - I will fuck you next.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers