Naked Delhi Daredevilry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers

If, for some reason, someone suddenly saw me, there was not much I could do but leave myself at their mercy. This was by far the riskiest thing I had ever done. If a skydive went wrong, it would kill me instantly and end the suffering. But if this went wrong... the repercussions were vast and varied.

Well, the die was cast, I said to myself. No way out but to go through with this. This time as I walked down the stairs, without the buffer of the robe in my hand, I went even slower. At every turn of the staircase, I'd stay back, look around for a minute or so to ensure no one was around, and then walk down. At the bottom of the staircase, I stayed for a couple of minutes, made sure the coast was clear, and then scurried to the back of the wing.

The darkness at the back gave me some confidence. My pace picked up a bit as I walked along the walls to wing 3, then wing 2, until I was just a few feet away from where my key was. As the destination came into sight I just sprinted. In a jiffy, I was at the spot, and had bent down to pick up the key when,

Hrrrrfffff...

Not exactly a bark. It seemed more like a polite clearing of the throat. I looked up and saw the watchman's dog turn around the corner and stand there in front of me. A wave of panic swept through me as I froze motionless in the bent down position, with my hand inches from the key. The dog and I were staring at each others' eyes for what seemed like an eternity.

Finally I picked up the key and stood straight. The dog was still standing there, looking at me. Was his master close behind him, I thought with terror. I took a few steps to the edge of the wall and slowly peeked over. Phew! The watchman still seemed to be sitting in his kiosk. Was he sleeping, I wondered. He should not be sleeping. His job is to be the night watchman, I said to myself. He isn't paid to sleep at night. What if some thieves sneak past while he is sleeping? You stupid cow!!! a voice in my head screamed. Is this really the time to ruminate over the watchman's professionalism? When stranded here buck naked, isn't it more important to think about tackling this curious incident of the dog in the night time?

I turned my gaze back to the dog. He was no longer staring at me. Just walking around, sniffing stuff on the ground, doing, you know, dog stuff. I guess he had labeled my appearance as an unremarkable occurrence, I thought in relief and started walking back. As I started walking, he took notice and started following me too, from a polite distance of a couple of feet. After I reached wing 3, I stopped. He stopped too and resumed staring at me.

Now as it happens, this dog and I were no strangers. I love dogs, and can not help but play a little with any dog that crosses my path. In the past, when coming back from work or from dinner at night, when someone would drop me off at the gate, this dog was often around. I would pet him, rub his coat, have him lick my palms, as I made small talk with the watchman. I knew the dog's name was Moti. And Moti might not know me as Teju, but knew my scent well for sure.

But, as I noted to myself, those encounters with the dog had me fully clothed. Now I was wearing as much fabric as he was. How did a dog look at this situation, I wondered. Does a dog notice the difference between a person clothed and naked? Or was I the same woman to him naked as I was clothed? He wasn't barking, and appeared very calm. So I guess he didn't notice the difference. I started walking again, and he started following me, this time his tail wagging rapidly.

"Moti...shoo... go away. Go back. Moti.." I whispered, and tried to convince him to turn around and go back. But he wouldn't.

That's when it struck me. Based on our previous interactions, it was Moti's understanding that the norm when we met was for me to pet him, rub him and make some fuss over him. He was expecting me to do that again. Maybe if I played with him a little, he'd go away. Oh, what the hell, I thought to myself and patted him on the head and then rubbed the coat of his back.

"Aww Moti... whose the good boy? You're the good boy. You're the shweetie pie... awww.." I whispered, not wanting to make too much noise. His tail started wagging even more. I got down on my knees and scratched and petted him some more. He too, as per habit, started licking my palm, and the key in it.

I bent down slightly to rub playfully behind his ears, and nuzzle his coat. Which turned out not to be a great thing to do while naked. My C-cup breasts swung forward over my palm and right in front of his face. Moti moved his tongue from my palm to my breasts and started licking my nipples and aureoles.

And my instant reflex was a rather stupid one. I should have realized Moti was just a dog and meant no harm. But when you have grown up as the big-boobed girl in school and college, have had several guys on not just dates, but even in bars, clubs, swimming pools and buses trying to cop a feel, you develop a reflex to fight back.

"MOTI! YOU IDIOT!!" I yelled and slapped the poor dog on his face. Moti, shocked by the slap withdrew, stepped away from me and started barking loudly. I realized how stupid I had been, and tried to go close to him and said

"Oh Moti, I am so sorry...please..", but his barking continued. And then shortly..

CLICK.......CLICK....

I looked back in horror as two lights came on in windows in wing 3, one on the first floor and another on the third floor. And I did the only logical thing to do in this naked state. Turned and ran as fast as I could. Ran back to my wing, ran up the stairs, and in possibly record time, had unlocked my door, gone in and shut it behind me. I felt as if I could pass out with horror any minute.I sank on the floor, and after my mind returned to normalcy, thought about it. I had run into the ground floor of my wing within seconds of the lights coming on. It was unlikely that anyone had seen me. That had been a close shave.

Stupid stupid stupid, I said to myself. Stupid for stopping to play with the dog when naked. And stupid to slap him and yell at him. After the self-berating ended, it sunk in. There had been some hiccups towards the end, but I had done it. I had wilfully locked myself out naked, gotten the key and let myself in. And frankly, the unexpected turn of events, in Moti appearing and the two lights coming on had added to the rush. This was great.

For the final time that night I brought myself off. Walked into the balcony naked one last time, in a "one for the road" spirit. Shook my head in amazement and happiness at what I had discovered about myself tonight. And decided to call it a night. As I turned around to go back in, I noticed again the abandoned half-constructed building across the street. Hmm... that offers possibilities for the future, I thought to myself, as I went to bed.

---------------------

If you liked this story, do let me know. I'd love to continue this story further and will be glad to incorporate any suggestions from you fans. You can leave feedback, or email me but please, guys (especially in India), don't email me about hooking up or meeting or having sex. I am here only for sharing stories, not for finding partners.

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers
12