Naked Drive

Story Info
Solo sex from night to morning.
1.2k words
4.11
44.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those mornings. I awoke from a pleasant night of broken sleep. Perhaps this sounds like an oxymoron. Some of you might know this feeling. Six hours earlier I opened my bedroom window to let the pre-autumn breeze blow through my bedroom. I slid my black boxer briefs down my thighs, stepped out of them and turned my light out. The moonlight already illuminated the room with an unexpected but welcome glow. I enjoyed seeing my cock thickening with warmth, as I lay down atop my comforter. My body smelled fresh and cool from my recent shower.

My hand drift across my chest and across my firm abs. I had been working on my lower abs especially hard the past several weeks, swimming and leg lifts work wonders to tighten that area below the belly button. My fingers made their way to my engulfed but not yet hard cock. I have learned to enjoy this stage of pre-erection, being able to keep it there or take it up or down. I let the tip of my fingers feel the warmth and stretched edges on the head of my penis. As I have done many times before, I debated if I wanted to cum or take those sexual thoughts and energy into the next day. It turns out to be about 50/50 on that decision. I let my cock rise to 90 degrees to enjoy the sight of my hand wrapping around the shadow of my cock on the wall opposite the window. I knew that I had privacy tomorrow morning as well, a rare treat with the wife and kids out of town. Knowing this, I decided to enjoy sensual dreams and play my orgasm card the following morning.

But before my hand retreated from my cock, I closed my fingers around my shaft and pumped just once to release a heavy stream of precum onto my index finger. It was more than I could hold as I brought it to my mouth. I smeared it across my top and bottom lip, and went back for what fell. I brought the rest to my tongue. I savored the taste, and eventually, licked my lips off. This was almost ritual with every masturbation session.

I am not sure what my dreams were about but as I awoke throughout the night, I felt my cock still partially erect. I ran my hands across my cool buttocks and along my waist. The nakedness felt good, especially since I knew I could continue to drift into sleep.

When the morning light broke through the window and splashed across my bed, I was ready. It was as if I had planned it, yet I had not. I got up and headed for the sink. I finger-combed my hair with a little water and splashed some water on my face. I looked into the mirror admiring my cock and its endurance. I certainly passed the horny test, I thought. I headed downstairs and grabbed the car keys off the counter. I walked into the garage and pressed the button to open the door. As I passed the back bumper I saw my nude reflection. I hopped into the front seat, started the engine and backed out into the sunlight and a neighborhood not yet bustling. I reached over to get a full water bottle and put it between my legs. The coolness felt fantastic against my warm cock. I hit the buttons to lower both my window, and the passenger window. I drove through the neighborhood, past a shopping area, and onto a less traveled road leading to a park-like area. Twice I needed to clear the tip of my cock from leaking precum. Of course, these drops found their way to my lips again. I parked on a gravel pull-off area and turned off the engine. Others come here from time to time, thus the informal gravel area that I parked in. I had been here before while biking weeks before. I had seen several other hikers talking there and then enter the woods. I slowed to see them traverse to the river below. I knew at that moment that I would someday return to enjoy the river's sensual allure.

I was half erect, nervous and overdosed on adrenaline. In fact, I was shaking all over. It was scary, but the rush of excitement was overwhelming. I stepped out of the car and hurriedly broke into the wooded brush that led to the riverbank. I realized how vulnerable I was when I felt the jagged brush under my feet. As I approached the river, I scouted a perfect flat shelf of partially submerged rocks about 10 feet into the river. Sunlight was shining on their surface as if to mark my destination. I waded through the thigh-high water to reach the rocks and perched upon the rocks, feeling my heavy balls against the rocks. I laid back on the largest, flattest rock, leaving one knee up and the other leg dangling in the water. My cock was now fully erect and dripping again.

I didn't want to ruin this moment with a disastrous ending, being caught by others and having no clothes to put on, or worse, being caught by police. The first involuntary contraction came almost immediately as I stroked my cock. I could tell by the strength of it that I was going to be rewarded with a fantastic orgasm. I quickly reached down with my other hand and pulled down on my scrotum to lift my cock into the air and prepare for the explosion. I wanted to watch my cum spurt, while I tried to shoot it onto my face. I pulled both feet under myself and raised my hips. My eyes nervously darted to the roadside tree line and back to my cock tip. The orgasmic contractions came in waves, as I felt the stream of white moving through me. I opened my mouth in anticipation. With no need to stroke, an amazing first surge shot a stream of cum onto my neck and face. At least two other surges shot cum onto my belly. Several final contractions were enabled with some helpful pumping action. I wiped the cum from my neck, belly and chest with river water. I left the cum on my face, as I scampered out of the river and through the brush.

As I approached the road, two cars drove by. I wondered if they had seen me. The second car was a female and I looked right at her face as she turned in my direction. My heart was pounding like never before as I slid into my car and quickly backed out. I drove towards home, looking in every direction for police or trucks that I might pull alongside at the three lights I needed to get through. I looked into the rearview mirror and nervously chuckled as I saw the cum dripping on my cheek. I wiped it into my mouth and enjoyed the salty goodness. I made it home without incident, closed the garage door and stumbled out of the car, laughing and moaning. I was spent from the adrenaline rush. But, I lie there on the garage floor, still not completely dry, and jerked off again, reliving the most exciting adventure of my life.