Naked Embarrassed Tom Ch. 02: Exposing Tom, All Inclusive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Footsteps moved down the hallway, and Tom was surprised to see Frederick walk around the corner and grab a seat in the middle of the couch. Kevin introduced Frederick as the judge for their bet, adding that they were already well acquainted.

Tom's cock hardened, as it had many times throughout the night as Tom jerked himself off thinking about Frederick. Frederick told Tom to slowly spin with his hands out to his sides until he told to stop. Tom did as he was told, and felt like he had spun around a hundred times before Frederick told him he had made his decision.

Frederick asked Kevin and John to join him standing beside Tom, and quickly explained how he had reached his decision. Frederick now stood in front of John, and lifted John's shirt up before undoing his shorts and pulling them down along with his grey boxer-briefs. Frederick motioned for Tom to kneel in front of John as he gave John's cock a few tugs to get it warmed up.

Once Tom had John's cock fully in his mouth, Frederick undid Kevin's shorts, and pulled them down to his knees along with his black briefs which coincidentally bore the same brand name of those Frederick had worn the day before. With Kevin's cock now exposed, Frederick moved Tom between the two boys, at times forcing him to take both of their cock simultaneously.

John asked Frederick if there was anything they could do to thank him. Frederick responded by taking a handful of Tom's ass. All of the boys smiled, although it was hard to see on Tom's lips, since there were currently two large cocks between them. Frederick stripped naked and fucked Tom's ass for the second time in as many days, this time choosing to shoot his load directly onto Tom's back and ass.

John and Kevin both responded by shooting their loads into Tom's open mouth. Tom swallowed, and turned to face Frederick, seeing for the first time the large uncut cock that had spent a lot of time in his ass recently. John and Kevin quickly stripped naked, heading for a quick shower.

Frederick pushed Tom onto the couch, knelt on the floor, and took Tom's hard cock in his mouth. Frederick expertly sucked Tom off, swallowing his load before sitting beside him and pulling him in tight. This was the first time that Tom had been embraced in such a non-sexual way, particularly with a naked guy who had fucked him twice and sucked him off in the last 24 hours.

Tom was pulled out of his thoughts by the flash on John's camera. John and Kevin were now dressed, but this didn't stop Frederick from asking for a group photo. John and Kevin were happy to oblige, and Tom knew that he had already been photographed naked so many times, it couldn't hurt.

The boys started with a semicircle, the two naked boys on the outsides and quickly moved into more erotic poses. Tom's ass was featured for some spanking, and then Frederick stood behind Tom, cock to ass, while the other two boys played with Tom's cock.

This final photo left Tom with a hard cock which Frederick wanted to take care of. The other boys knew that there wasn't time for this, however, so they promised to take care of Tom's cock on his behalf. Frederick was disappointed, but took a permanent marker and wrote his name and phone number on Tom's ass, telling all of the boys that they were welcome at his house anytime.

He then got dressed, minus his briefs, and wiped the cum from Tom's body onto his briefs, put them in Tom's hand, and walked out the door. Tom quickly got dressed, not having time to shower, and the three boys headed to the airport. As they sat in the back of the bus, Kevin explained 'NET' to John who listened intently. Once Kevin was finished with his explanation, John asked simply, "when do we get to play again"?

12