Naked For Freedom - Book 01

Story Info
A teacher finds her new life better, naked.
1.9k words
4.01
106.5k
46

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked For Freedom - Book 1

The Adventures of Amy Thornhart

Naked For Freedom® ©2009

(I have written 10 books for "Naked For Freedom" so far. All of them have different characters. The main theme is how women get "caught up" by getting nude in public and they teach others that it is ok to be nude. Book #1 was too long and I had to cut it in have. So Book #1 will have a part #2. I had just finish a part #3 for book #1. But I will submit my other books after book #1, part #2.)

I hope you guys will like my stories. If so, I will post more.

Chapter 1

Amy stood up and walked to the podium. Thousands of people stood up clapping. "Teacher of the Year, Ms. Amy Thornhart." A man said. Amy gracefully accepted the award and turned to the audience. She started thanking everyone. The audience started giggling. "We like your outfit! What material is that? Skin!" yelled some guy in the audience. She looked down and she was completely naked. She uses her hands to cover herself and ran down the aisle for the outside door, holding her award.

She burst through the auditorium's door - into the parking lot - looking for her car. It's gone! She only lives a couple of blocks away; at least, it was night out. She looked down the street. She starts walking in the shadows, by the houses, to get home. Amy was halfway home, walking in someone's front lawn when she heard a voice. "I don't like people walking on my grass!" A guy said slowly. Amy stopped and turned around. An older guy, looked like in his sixties, was sitting in a lawn chair, on his porch, in the shadow.

"Huh?" Amy said while she tried to compose ease her nerves.

"I don't like people walking on my lawn; I spend too much time on it. Come here and have a seat."

She looked around. "Do you have some clothes? My clothes disappeared!" she said as she was slowly walking towards him, covering herself the best she could.

"I'm not going to do that."

'I'm naked out here!"

"I know. Come here. Nothing is going to happen to you. I will stay in my chair. I just want to talk to you." Amy nervously climbed the porch's stairs and stood there. She thought it will be better to get out from the open and have him help her. "Have a seat." He moved a chair over to her. She moved closer to him and noticed that he was naked too.

"You're naked!" She said.

"Yeah, you too. Have a seat." She sat down, still covering herself. "Tell me what happened." She told him and he looked at her. "You can turn a bad thing into a good thing, my dear."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean being nude is not a bad thing. Everyone is either going to be a male or female. We all know what each one looks like. Women walk around here with their breast almost hanging out of their dress. Now they even wear that a dress that is like a drape on their chest. These Hollywood women that don't wear panties are all over the news now. The news has to wake up. They are making fun of them because they are being normal. I bet if they turn to the right or left of them and asked their fellow worker to lift her skirt up, half the time she won't have panties on. Nudity is normal, but we are so nervous and scared on how people will react to our bodies. You shouldn't be ashamed about being nude. If they did that to me, I would finish my speech and sat back down in my chair. That would show them that this is still my moment, not theirs. Now stand up!"

"What?" She said, as she tries to keep her voice down.

"Stand up!"

Amy stood up, still covering herself.

"Now you've been out here for awhile. I know you arms are tired. I can still see you naked. Put your arms down and be normal. I already know what you look like, so why are you covering it up?"

"What?"

"Go ahead!" She put her arms down slowly. He looked at her. "Turn around!" She turned around holding her award. "Now, are you going to keep this lonely old guy company? Don't you arms feel better now, after you relaxed?"

She smiled and put her award down. He asked if she want some lemonade or something. She told him yes. He walks in his house and returned a few minutes later. They sat on the porch talking for hours. Amy told him that she needs to go home now.

Amy stood up and bent over picked her award up. She started down the steps. She wasn't covering herself up no more.

"Amy, come back and see me again."

"I will tomorrow, at the same time?" She asked.

"Yes. But only on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You can only be here naked." Amy paused and turned to him.

"Ok. See you tomorrow, Mr. Scott."

"Grandpa" a young woman's voice called out. The door opened and the hallway light came on. There stood in the light, a very bare woman, and then she stepped out walking towards the man. She stopped in between them at the top of the stairs. The street light was lighting up the young woman's body perfectly in the night.

"This is my daughter, Angel. Angel, this is Amy." Amy and Angel nodded at each other. She was in her twenties. One can tell she was very comfortable being nude and in front of her grandfather. She had no tan lines. She was completely hairless, except for what was on her head. She took care of her toned body. Her pussy was at eye level. It was beautiful.

Amy had to stop looking at her pussy. She looked down to regain her thoughts. Soon, she walked away and stood on his grass, then headed for the sidewalk.

"Remember to have confidence in yourself!"

Amy stopped on his grass then headed for the sidewalk. Now it's 11 p.m.. She walked slowly on the sidewalk home. People just looked at her and went on. She walked up to her building's door and punched in the code. BUZZZZZZZ.

Amy opened her eyes. It was a dream, a weird dream. She laid there in her bed. After awhile, she decided to get out of her bed to get her mail. She put her trench coat on and her high heels. Amy walked outside to go to her mailbox. The sun was slowly creeping up to start the day, on this England's morning. She reached her mailbox. The morning breeze ran up her coat and tickled her pussy. She wasn't wearing anything underneath. She doesn't like wearing clothes at home. The cool breeze woke her up a little. Amy got her mail and was returning to her apartment. Her stomach was making noise. She looked at her car and stopped. Amy was thinking that if she goes out and get something to eat, no one will think that she was naked under this coat. She'd forget to go to the grocery store, the other day.

She drove to a 24 hour breakfast restaurant. She sat down in a booth and ordered her food. Her coat was too tight to sit in, so she unzipped her coat, she put one side over on the other side, to close her coat. She felt the mail in her coat pocket and yank it out. She sorts through them. Her eyes lit up, knowing that the day has come. She became nervous, knowing that this one letter can change her life forever.

Amy stared at that letter. St. Bradley, the letter had on it. She opened the letter and took a deep and slow breath.

"Dear Ms. Thornhart, after reviewing your resume and application, St. Bradley wants to invite you to become part of our staff. St. Bradley needs you to become our 'Development Instructor'. This position involves teaching potential and current students in courses that they have difficulty or want to excel in. We are aware of your transition from England to the United States. We arranged a furnished condo for you when you arrive. As you know, this is St. Bradley's first year and our city, Pleasant Haven, is also new. We all need to get adjusted to this. We are very excited that you chosen St. Bradley. Together, we can build a new future! Remember, our temperature doesn't go below 78 degrees here and rains weekly, so dress appropriately".

Amy screams and jumps, like a little school girl. She was in her own time and space, not realizing that her coat flew wide open. Amy looked around and saw several people seen her. She closed her coat and sat down.

A few weeks later, Amy finds herself in a taxi, passing by the city's sign -- Pleasant Haven, home of St. Bradley College. The taxi pulls in front of her new condo. The neighborhood was very quiet with no one around. The condo complexes were still building built and there were only a couple of dozen cars in the parking lot. It was getting late in the evening and the stars were so bright. She enters and walks around to admire her new home - a fully furnished, one bedroom condo, with a large kitchen and living room. This was much larger than her apartment in England. She started to unpack her belongings in her bedroom. She was thinking that she couldn't believe that she was chosen to be a teacher at a brand new college. She can really go far. The college even built this city. The college and the city are in the middle of nowhere. The closest city is 20 miles away. The phone rings.

"Hello."

"Hi, this is Steve, the college's dean. Is this Amy Thornhart?"

"Yes."

"Well, on behave of St. Bradley and Pleasant Haven, I welcome you. I just called to make sure you'd arrived safely and if you needed anything."

"Thanks, I'm good for now."

"I'm calling because your first class is tomorrow at 10 a.m., in your classroom. F110"

"I'll be there."

"I hope you enjoy your accommodations. If you have any questions let me know, ok?"

"Ok. I just want to thank you for this great opportunity."

"You're welcome. We are lucky to get you. See you tomorrow Ms. Thornhart."

"Bye Dean"

She hung up the phone. Her body was very tone from her school days of playing sports several years ago. She kept it up with her daily exercise routine. She stood 5'10" tall and long brown hair that reached to the middle of her back. She walks over to her bedroom's window to see the wonderful view of the campus's bell tower, in the far distant, illuminated by the moonlight. She smiles.

"I'm home. A new life... a new beginning!" She shouted.

She started dancing and remembered that she needed to go to bed. She pulls her dress over each f her shoulders. Her dress falls to the ground. Amy unhinged her bra and drops it on her dress. She started to wiggle getting out of her panties. She smiled, then started to dance like a stripper.

Amy steps out of her panties and opened her curtains, wider. She gazes at the beautiful scenery again. After a few minutes, she turns and goes to bed.