Naked For Freedom - Book 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Amy's encounter with the Dean.
989 words
4.37
23.9k
8
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch time came. Amy is going outside for her lunch time again. It was a beautiful day. Some of her students passed her by wishing he good luck, with the board's outcome for her. When Amy steps back in from her lunch, she runs in to Steve, by the door. Steve is walking with a stack of papers.

"Going outside too, I see."

"It's a wonderful day out here. You should try it yourself." He looked at her weird and laughed.

"I got the exams here." He said.

She nodded as she followed him back to her classroom. In the classroom, Steve gives her the exams and she passes it out to each student. Steve stays in the back of the classroom, to observe the taking of the exams. Amy is pacing the front of the classroom, waiting for her students. Steve periodically studied her body for every move that she made. The clicking of her high heels makes Steve pay attention to her strong legs.

"Times up. Drop your pencils. I hope you guys did very well on this exam." Amy said.

She walks to each student to collect the exam. Steve trys to stare at her bare pussy, as it turns to each student. Steve looks up to see that her students are very accustom of having their nude teacher inches away from them.

"I will see you guys, here, at 9 a.m., for your results." Amy said. The students were walking out of the class. Steve walked up to Amy.

"Good job." Steve said, as he reaches for the exams.

"Thanks." Her breast violently bounced up and down.

"Come to my office in an hour Amy, ok?"

"Alright." She watched him walk out of the classroom with his black suit on. Later on that afternoon, Amy knocked on the Dean's door.

"Come in."

"You wanted to see me, Dean?"

"Yes. Wow you are still nude!"

"Yeah! My students and you already saw me. It's freaky hot in here. The AC hasn't been put in yet. Most of all, you said that you love me nude! I haven't worn clothes for days now."

Amy move in closer to Steve and put his hand her breast, moving it around. She looks up to stare in his eyes.

"I see!" Steve said slowly.

Amy sits down and takes off her shoes. There was a long pause between them. Amy lifts up a little and crossed her legs to put her feet in the chair and then sits down. Her pussy was in full view of him. And starts put her elbows on her knees and leaned back in the chair. Steve sees her being very comfortable in front of him. And he smiles, knowing that she is doing this in front of him.

"Personally, I don't mind if you do this. I'm concern that you are in public. You are not at a nudist camp. This is a college, in an American city. There are a lot of people that might want to hurt you, mentally and physically. Just to let you know, I don't wear clothes too, at home, most of the time."

Amy smiles and stares at Steve. Steve smiles back and sit up from his chair to stand in front of her.

"But as a Dean, this issue has to be address. I'm not the one to make a decision for this."

Steve looks down at her.

He knows that she was the prettiest woman, he'd seen before. Amy noticed his view towards her. She opened her legs a little wider. She has a feeling that he likes her. Steve turns redder.

"Let me walk you out."

"Thanks." Amy puts her shoes back on and grabs her suitcase.

They walk out his office and towards the outside door, which leads to the side parking lot. When they approached the door, Steve turns to her.

"Where are your clothes so you can go home?"

"They are in the lounge's locker. But I prefer not to put any on." Steve was stunned.

"So you are going to go home nude?"

"Yes." She'd murmured. "I didn't have clothes on for 2 days." She paused as she watched his impressions. "You said you like me this way and you will be my friend. You know I don't know anyone here yet and I have no family here too. I really need a friend now. I really like you and want you to be my best friend. Even if I don't work here no more, we will still be best friends?" She looked into his eyes, shook her head yes and waited for his response.

"I do want to be your best friend."

"Great. Well then, you know I'm nude. I don't want that to be a burden in our relationship. So if I need a hug, hug me. If you need to touch me, touch me." She moved closer to him. "I got to go." She went in to hug him and he froze. "That's what I am talking about. Now hug me. Your best friend is saying goodbye to you. You better get use to this!" He returns her hug. She is so soft and smells sweet to him. They hug for several seconds. Amy moved her waist into to him and moved it back quickly. "I have to go." Amy let go of Steve and smiles at him. Steve returns the smile.

As she was walking outside, she tries to hold on her emotions. She feels his hard-on her leg. She needed to leave quickly, so she won't embarrass him and he won't see that she was getting wet.

Almost to her car, she looks back to see Steve adjusting his crotch. She stops to look down on herself. She sees a couple of droplets running down her leg, from her pussy. She headed for her car again. Amy needed to get home, soon, to satisfy her needs.