Naked Girl Copped

Story Info
A pretty young woman tricked into stripping.
8.4k words
4.24
123.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're thing is anal sex or throbbing cocks then perhaps this is not for you. If you like a bit of suspense and inner feeling, then you might like it. What I might call more subtle, but you may not agree. The first stories I found that I liked on this site when I first found it recently were by Seahawk76, which I thought were great. Since then I've found nothing quite as good, and he hasn't posted for several years, so I've anglicised one of his ideas, but with my own story line. If you like this then read his. If anyone would like to comment that mine is half as good as his, then I would be pleased. ( Apologies toSeahawk76 if in fact he/she is a woman?) Alternatively, any suggestions for stories in the same vein as his (and mine) would be appreciated.

Thank you.

*

Paula was having a great time.

It was Saturday night and she was out with her pals for an evening of fun around the local pubs and clubs. Since arriving at her new job in a new town, it hadn't taken long for her to find such a nice group of friends, both male and female, and life for her was at last fine, having had such a terrible time the year before, following the split up with her boyfriend. It had been so messy, that eventually she had quit her job, and her flat, and moved away to find a new life elsewhere.

It had been a good move.

Paula, apart from being very pretty, was a tidy, neat sort of a girl and normally very careful about what she wore and what she drank.

That night was her birthday, which she shared with one of the other girls, but she still counted her drinks, having just a little more than she would normally might have done, but not too much so.

For her dress she was a bit more daring however. She'd been shopping with one of her friends during the week, and perhaps for the first time in her life, she had gone a little wild. She'd tried on skirts shorter than she'd ever had on before, blouses cut lower than she'd ever dreamed of wearing, and tops skimpier than she'd ever before even handled. It had been fun, and she'd enjoyed the whole thing. In the end, with less cajoling than she would have thought possible when they'd first set off, her pal persuaded her to buy a tiny denim skirt, and a skimpy sparkly top, that left several inches of mid-drift bare, and dipped interestingly low at the front. She had the legs to go with the short skirt, and a nice flat tummy to go with the top. To complete the outfit, in another shop, she bought a new pair of strappy high heel sandals, that combined with the short skirt, made her already shapely legs look even better.

Buying them was one thing. Wearing them out in public was another.

When her friend Jane arrived at Paula's for a lift into town, she found Paula ready, but dressed in just jeans and sweater. Nice ones, but not what Jane had invested her time in helping her to choose.

"Would you like a nice cup of tea?" asked Paula, trying to lead the conversation away from her clothing, hoping she wouldn't notice.

Jane stood there looking dead sexy in a tiny pair of shorts that hardly covered her bottom, and a tight white tee-shirt, the design on the front, being about all that made much attempt to hide the lack of bra underneath. Other than a few items of colourful fake jewelry, the only other thing she wore was a pair of four inch high heels.

Jane was ready to go out pubbing and clubbing for the evening, and she didn't consider that Paula was.

"Get 'em off!" Jane demanded immediately, not allowing herself to be misled. " Where's your new togs we bought the other day?"

Paula protested, refused, complained and whined, till in the end Jane playfully jumped on her, wrestled her to the bed, and giggling wildly as they struggled, managed to get the jeans unzipped and halfway down her legs before Paula gave in, laughing aloud at her crazy friend's antics.

"OK OK!" She cried, " I give up. I'll try them on and we'll see."

Jane sat there on Paula's bed, watching her as she pulled off her jeans, and took off her sweater, not a little envious of her lovely toned body, and the nice handful of boobs that spilled over the top of her bra.

The new clothes were already there by the bed. It wasn't that Paula didn't want to wear them; she just lacked confidence and needed that push. First she stepped into the denim skirt, and wriggled it up her legs, doing up the buttons when it was in place. Then she pulled on the top, smoothed it down, and turned round for approval.

Jane was shaking her head.

"You've forgot something." She admonished, and Paula asked what.

"Your bra," she continued, " you've still got it on."

"I'm not going out without my bra." Retorted Paula, " I can't. I won't."

"You tried it on in the shop without one." Came back the immediate response.

Paula pouted, almost whispering, " That was in the shop, in the changing room even, not in some bloody pub full of blokes."

"You think the blokes won't like it then?" demanded Jane again on the point of giggling.

"They might like them a bit too damn much." Came the reply.

"Come on Paula. That's the whole point isn't it? Don't you fancy the guys liking the look of your boobs?"

"Well yes, but it's not as easy as it..."

"Don't you like the idea of them getting a bit of an eyeful?"

"Well yes, but it's not as easy..."

"Doesn't it turn you on a bit that they can see you've got no bra on?"

"Well yes, but it's not as..."

"That they might be able to see your nipples sticking through?"

"Well yes, but it's not ..."

"And that they can see your tits swaying around?

"Well yes, but it's ..."

"And that they'd fancy feeling them?"

"Well yes, but..."

"And that one of them might later on?"

"Well...Yes."

The truth is not always that easy to admit to. Paula did fancy it, of course she did, all of it, but it wasn't easy to change when you'd never acted like that before, and with the last admission she blushed, embarrassed that Jane had read mind her so easily.

"Come on. Off with it then." Ordered Jane, holding her hand out.

Paula sighed, shrugged her shoulders, looked up at the ceiling, and waved her hands in the air in confusion, but she couldn't deny the facts. She turned away from her friend, a little shy even of her, and pulled her new top back off over her head. She took off her bra, not even bothering to pretend that the clasp was stuck, threw it back over her shoulder in fun, before hurriedly pulling back on the top. She turned round, still blushing in embarrassment, and Jane did a mock wolf whistle, which did little to reduce her pal's concerns.

"I can't go out like this. Look at me. Look at my tits, they're so obvious. My nipples are like acorns." Paula complained. " I might as well be topless."

"Swop them for mine anytime." Retorted Jane, who actually had a nice pair herself. " Topless? Another time maybe, but don't run before you can walk."

"I can't. I just can't." whined Paula, really wanting to, but still lacking the nerve. " I'm twenty four, I'm an accountant, not a bloody teenager, it's just too revealing."

"Twenty four, not seventy four!" exclaimed her determined friend, who was not going to let up. " Stop acting like an old woman. Act your age, and forget that bleeding boyfriend who wouldn't let you do anything sexy just for once."

The mention of her ex boyfriend, and how restrictive he had been, how he had controlled her, got through to her, and was all she needed to push her over the brink. Paula went over and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh my God!" Was all she said in a despairing voice. She was very uncertain indeed about going out with her boobs and legs on such public display, but secretly rather pleased at what she saw looking back at her in the mirror.

"Let's go then or we'll be late." Sung out her satisfied mate. " Don't forget your handbag."

The first pub was difficult, brightly lit, and not to her liking, and Paula kept herself to herself in a corner. But after that everything changed, and she came out of her shell, and a couple of times almost out of her top, as she danced wildly with her group.

But it was in the last club, where they spent most of the evening that it got even more interesting, a whole stream of guys chatting to her, asking her to dance, offering her drinks, flirting with her, trying to put there arms round her waist.

Paula loved it, well aware that so many of them were enjoying the sight of her such lightly covered breasts, and long bare legs, and though she still felt like blushing when she caught one staring too obviously, she was starting to get used to it, enjoying it herself. After a while, quite naturally, she fell in with a chap she really quite fancied. She found she rather liked the way he looked at her, and especially liked the way he danced up close to her, and was beginning to wonder if he might be the one to get his hands inside her top later on.

When Jane came over and told her she had a lift home with some guy, she didn't worry, didn't even query why she was having to tuck her tee-shirt back into her shorts.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't." she called to her, that leaving Jane with plenty of leeway the mood Paula was in by then.

Then her guy just disappeared.

He went off to the toilet and just never returned, and after some time Paula gave up on him, disappointed but not too much, revelling in her new personality and freedom that she fully intended to continue.

It was getting late, most of her crowd had gone off with someone, or had too much to drink, so eventually she made her way to her car. She was in a happy carefree mood, remembering all the guys who had flirted with her that evening, and thinking of the tennis tournament she would be playing in, the following afternoon, the first she had entered in this new region. It would be her first chance to make her mark in her new county, and she was already dreaming of the new sexier outfit that she would surely buy soon.

She set off for home in her Peugeot 207, another new purchase, totally unaware that she was being followed till the flashing lights of the car behind her came on, and she had to pull over.

Two uniformed officers approached her car, a man and a woman, and still she remained unworried. Even when they asked her to get out of the car and take a breathalyser test she remained calm. She had passed one only the year previously, and was sure she had not drunk as much as that previous time.

So it came as a shock when they showed her the results and that she had failed.

Only just perhaps, but none the less over the limit.

"I couldn't be, it's not possible." She claimed, but to no avail, and she saw her new life dissolving right in front of her eyes, as they cautioned her and took her car keys from her.

She tried to explain that she had only drunk three small alcoholic drinks all evening, but their response was that everyone they arrested said more or less the same thing.

Paula pleaded with them, imploring them to let her off, but knowing deep down that it would be wasted on them, and that they were, after all, only doing their job.

It was her own fault of course. How many times had she criticized others for being so stupid, and now it was her that was going to suffer for her own actions. She would lose her licence, probably her job, and her flat and the car would all go as well. Her new lifestyle, that she had only just tasted that evening, would probably go down the drain at the same time.

Understandably, she was very upset, and before long, the first tears started rolling down her cheeks, she was so distraught with her bleak future, after what had been such a wonderful evening.

"Why did I drink at all?" she thought to herself. " What on earth am I going to do?"

Through her haze of self pity, she realised that the two police officers were talking heatedly, almost arguing with one another, and her heart gave a jump as she heard one of them, the woman, say something about giving her a chance. She tried to listen in, but they clammed up, the male officer looking at her sternly, but the woman with at least some pity in her expression.

"Is there any way out of this?" she pleaded, immediately regretting it, thinking that they would assume she was trying to bribe them.

"I mean..." she continued, " I don't know what I mean." She ended, burying her head in her hands, the tears returning even stronger than before.

"Come on Pete, look at the poor kid." The woman cop said to her colleague. " Someone probably dropped something in her drink. You know it happens all the time, and if we hadn't come along, some bastard might be raping her right now."

Pete looked at Paula, his face a mask, thinking as he had thought when they had been watching her earlier in the last club, how pretty she was, and what a lovely slim body she had, but with nicely rounded breasts under that skimpy top. If anyone was going to rape her, then let it be him went through his mind, though he knew that was not on the cards that night.

"I don't know." He said at last, " we let her off this time, and she does it again next week. Maybe injures someone in an accident."

"I wouldn't. I promise I wouldn't." whispered Paula, not wishing to appear too bold, a tinge of hope fighting back through her despair.

"If we let her off, we can't even record it." Pete carried on, " she does it again and where are we. We haven't even any poof that this time even happened."

"We could photograph her," Claimed Sue, the woman police officer, "and then we could hold it against her if we caught her again.

"What bloody good would that do?" demanded her colleague, showing his short temper, "what good is a photograph?"

Sue put her arm around Paula to comfort the younger woman, whispering to her confidentially, " Listen. Maybe I can get him to agree. He's always been one for a pretty girl."

She looked Paula in the eye, and continued, " It's up to you if you don't want to, but I'll try anyway."

Turning to her partner, she asked, "What about if she lets us photograph her with her top off. She would hardly have agreed to that if we didn't have some hold on her would she?"

Paula listened to them arguing the point, wanting the man to agree, not fully taking in what she would actually have to do, such was her desperation to be let off.

"You don't even know if she would." Said Pete sternly, beginning to bend to Sue's pleadings on Paula's behalf.

"Of course she would stupid. She's got far too much to lose otherwise, haven't you young lady?" The last comment was directed directly at Paula, who found herself nodding desperately in agreement, still anxious to get herself out of her predicament, desperate to support anything the police lady said to help her case.

"It's an attractive idea." Mused Pete at last. "I wonder what else would she do to get off?"

"You're some sort of bastard you are." Spat Sue at him, and she took Paula aside to talk to her more privately.

"Look, I know this jerk. He's woman mad, and it's terrible working with him. If I can get him to agree, would you be prepared to strip off? Just for a quick photo that is. Just take a minute, and I promise I wouldn't let him touch you or anything."

Paula was stunned. She felt trapped. The woman was so kind and seemed to be on her side, but she detested the thought of having to take her clothes off for anyone, and especially this detestable man. But it might get her off, and the woman was trying to help her, so she couldn't let her down when she was being so understanding.

Paula couldn't think straight. Couldn't make a decision. She just wanted it all to end.

"Come on, it's your only chance. I promise I won't let him do anything." Encouraged the woman officer, but Paula just stood there, her head hung down, uncertainty washing over her.

"Look we can't hang around here all evening love." The older woman whispered gently, quietly, " What's it to be, slip a few things off, or back to the station, maybe a night in the cells and then lose your licence. Those chauvanist bastards back there won't give you any rest tonight dressed up like you are."

Losing her licence had been bad enough, but the thought of having to spend the night at the police station dressed so scantily, maybe being locked up in a cell and having a succession of coppers leering at her was just too much.

"OK. But that's all." She whispered at last, hardly audibly, her mind too confused to do anything other than to go along with the other woman, who seemed anyway, to be making the decisions for her.

Sue went over to Pete and engaged him in conversation, and Paula found herself praying that he would agree to the photos, a situation she would have thought impossible just half an hour earlier. It was a situation that she wouldn't have been in then, if she had only noticed the two of them swapping her breathalyser test for one they had doctored a little earlier.

Did she but know it, it was the woman who had engineered this situation, and it had all been her idea in the first place, her male partner only going along with it to please her, plus of course the chance to see such a lovely young woman stripped off.

With tops over their uniforms they had picked her out from a crowd of lovelies in the club, and somehow she had just been the one, her shyness and innocence showing through despite the way she was dressed. They had followed her out when she left on her own. and had even warned off one young guy, who at one time looked as if he might get the opportunity to take her home, leaving Paula wondering what had happened to him when they had been getting on so well.

It was only when Pete reluctantly agreed, that it fully dawned on Paula just exactly what she had agreed to do. Never in her life had she done anything like it, even topless sunbathing being something she had never had the nerve to go through with.

The policewoman led her to the side of the police car, and gently encouraged her to get on with it, coaxing her, and promising that it would soon be over, and she could get on her way.

Not daring to look up at the big copper who was then staring at her, Paula took her time, gathering her nerve to start, accepting that there was no way out. At last she began to undress right there at the side of the road. There was hardly any traffic, and she figured she could get it over with quickly before any more cars came by, and even if they did the police car would hide her from prying eyes.

Firstly she undid the buttons to her denim mini-skirt, her fingers shaking as she did so, taking twice as long as it should do. She worked it down over her hips, and let it drop to the floor, carefully stepping out of it, and handing it to Sue, who kindly helped her as she undressed. Next she took hold of the hem of her sparkly top, took a huge breath to give herself confidence, and pulled it straight up and off over the top of her head, her breasts spilling out into the evening, even before she had fully got it off. Paula shivered as the cool air hit her naked breasts, unused to being exposed to such cool evening air, almost unused to being exposed at all. She blushed as she glanced down, the hardness of her cold erect nipples so obvious even in the dim light, worried that they would think it was due to something other than just the temperature. The top was handed over to Sue without a word, and Paula closed her eyes, and dropped her head in despair, unable to look at the man standing in front of her, clasping her hands protectively over her bare breasts, knowing that he would be staring straight at them. Knowing that it was already too late to change her mind, she stood there shivering all over, with just the tiniest of panties left on.

"Come on love, just get it over with." Urged the woman softly, but Paula couldn't bring herself to carry on.