Naked Heir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four of them hugged me before they gathered up the breakfast trays and left. I wrote down my account of the events so far, taking care to include all four names. When I heard a knock, I went into the washroom. I heard sounds of furniture being brought in to the living room and bedroom. I went to the toilet when they came into the bedroom.

A male voice announced "Finished, Gerald!" as the door closed. I came out to see what had been delivered.

I had a bed. A large bed. I had rugs on the floor.

I had a bedside table. On it was a pitcher of hot water, my shaving materials and a small free-standing mirror. I took the hint, went back into the room with the sink and shaved carefully.

I walked into the living room. The table had a table cloth. There was a pile of crockery and cutlery. The seat had been folded and six chairs were placed around the table. There were four armchairs and two chaise longues. Most of the floor was covered by old but clean carpets.

I amused myself by setting the table as if for six. Why six? The four women and I were only five.

A few minutes later there was a knock at the entrance door. Why? I couldn't open it from the inside. Of course. I was being warned to be ready to greet the four women. As it opened I was standing close by.

"Good afternoon, Gerald," Abigail said as she came in, followed by the other three who were carrying food.

"Good afternoon Ladies - Abigail, Lucia, Miriam and Sylvia," I said carefully and clearly.

"Well done, Gerald," Miriam said. "You remembered our names."

"We have come to join you for luncheon," Lucia said.

They put the food down on the table.

"Thank you for laying the table," Sylvia added.

"And for the right number."

"We will have another guest shortly," Abigail said.

Almost as soon as she had spoken there was another knock at the door. Miriam opened it with a key she had taken from a skirt pocket.

"Welcome, Miss Dorcas," I said as I recognised her, bowing to her. I had to twitch the apron back into place. My erection had acknowledged the four women and was even more pronounced once Dorcas entered. She looked at my skimpy apron.

"Well, Gerald," Dorcas said. "I can see that you appreciate the company of ladies, even if you appreciate perhaps too much."

"Thank you for your intercession with my father, Dorcas. That was kind."

"That isn't the reason why I have joined you, Gerald. These ladies told me that you made a surprising statement this morning, about your father and me. Did they report accurately?"

"If you mean that I said I would be delighted if you became my stepmother, and that if you were to marry my father I would either give the bride away or act as his Best Man, then they told you aright."

"That's what they did say," Dorcas said slowly. "I didn't quite believe it. Do you really mean it?"

"If that is what you and my father want to do? Then yes. I mean it. I would be pleased to have Dorcas as a Lady and as my stepmother."

Dorcas swayed on her feet and sat down suddenly. I had just managed to pull a chair away from the table so that she could. She hid her face in her hands, her elbows on the table. I and the others stood like statues waiting for Dorcas. She lifted her head from her hands and looked at me as if she was seeing me for the first time ever.

"Thank you for that, Gerald. I don't think it is possible. The social conventions are against us marrying. It will make our life easier if you accept that I am your father's wife in all but name."

"Accept? I've known that for years and have tried to treat you as if you were my stepmother. Hadn't you noticed?"

Dorcas laughed weakly.

"If you mean that I'm one of the few women on the estate you haven't tupped, or tried to seduce, then I suppose you have."

"It is considered poor form for a son to..."

"...fuck his father's mistress?" Dorcas finished for me.

"No, Dorcas. To treat his father's friend and life companion with anything but respect."

"But you treated almost every other woman with less than respect, Gerald. You should have used condoms at least..."

"He did!"

I wasn't sure which two of the women said that, or was it all four.

"He did?"

"Yes, Dorcas," Sylvia said. The others nodded.

"Every time," Miriam added.

"Is that true, Gerald?" Dorcas asked.

"Yes, Dorcas, except my first ever time years ago. She was already pregnant but I didn't have the experience to know that until she told me she was."

"So -- you did use condoms but they failed?"

I looked at the four women.

"Apparently. That is why..."

"We're pregnant," Abigail added. "Gerald tried to prevent that. But four times the precaution was flawed."

"And he used it properly," Lucia said bluntly.

"With all four of you?" Dorcas insisted.

"With all four of us," Abigail said, "and with the others. We asked every woman we thought had coupled with Gerald. Some denied ever doing it, even if we knew they had, but those who did admit sex with Gerald confirmed that he used a condom. Some regretted that he had. We assume they thought they would be the sole mistress, like you, Dorcas, but most of them knew Gerald was tupping others as well."

"None of us, nor any of those who admitted being with him, were anything but willing partners,"

Sylvia said. "Some deliberately seduced Gerald. The blame isn't wholly his."

"But his father thinks Gerald is to blame and that you four are treating him too kindly,"

Dorcas replied. "That apron is an example. He should be naked and ashamed. But Gerald's father didn't know about the condoms. I'll tell him. That might help. In the meantime he has told me what he expects Gerald to do."

Dorcas paused and took a deep breath before speaking slowly and carefully as if she was repeating a memorised list.

"His instructions are that without using his male member, Gerald should sexually satisfy each one of you, sequentially and alone, and until all four of you are satisfied that each of you have been given exquisite pleasure by Gerald. Until that condition is met, he should stay completely naked."

Dorcas looked pointedly at my small apron.

"Take it off," she ordered.

I reached behind me to untie it. I didn't know how. Maidservants, women and some craftsmen wore aprons. As the son and heir of my father I had never worn an apron. I pulled at the ties but it didn't come undone.

"Please turn around, Gerald," Abigail asked. "I tied it not to come off. It's knotted."

Even Abigail had difficulty. My efforts had tightened the knot. She offered the apron to Dorcas.

"You can take that to his father as proof."

"No thank you, Abigail. Keep it. It's yours. His father accepts my unsupported word. I've said I'll tell him about the condoms. That might help with his attitude to Gerald. But now?"

Dorcas put a hand into her own apron's pocket and produced some straw.

"I suggest that you four draw straws to see who will be the first to teach Gerald how to please a woman without using that..." Dorcas said, pointing at my erection.

"Shortest straw?" Cousin Sylvia asked.

"Yes," Dorcas said.

She turned her back on us while she arranged four straws in her hand. She offered the straws to Abigail, then Sylvia, Lucia and Miriam. Why that order? I don't know. Perhaps it was just closest first.

They compared straws. Miriam's was shortest.

"We'll leave you with Gerald," Abigail said, "and come back at tea time. That gives you, Miriam, a couple of hours for tuition. Enjoy yourself, but make him work for your approval."

Dorcas and the other three left Miriam with me.

"What do I do?" I asked once the door had closed behind them.

"We start at the beginning," Miriam announced.

"Your first lesson will be how to undress a woman so that she enjoys it. You didn't do that with any of us. You just lifted our skirts and went into action. You couldn't even undo an apron around your own waist, could you?"

"No, but..."

"No buts. Stand in front of me and try to take my apron off."

I reached my hands around Miriam's waist. Her hands grabbed my wrists and stopped me.

"I should be enjoying it. I wouldn't, not like that. Kiss me while you're undoing it."

I bent down to kiss her. Her hands went to the sides of my head and held me to her lips. I was enjoying that kiss. We kissed for at least a minute before I dared to reach around her waist again. I fumbled for the ribbons. If I could see? I couldn't, not while we were kissing. Finally I found a loose end. I pulled. The apron was still fastened.

Miriam stopped kissing me.

"You need to pull BOTH ends at once, not one."

She reached behind herself, undid the apron and tied it again.

"Back to kissing, Gerald. But don't reach for the apron until we are well into the kiss."

We kissed again, so effectively that I almost forgot I was supposed to be removing her apron. Eventually I slid my hands around her gently. I followed the line of the apron's waistband and found both loose ends. Ever so slowly I pulled them apart. The bow came undone. The apron was still held in place by our bodies pressed together. I eased the apron to one side and removed it.

Miriam stopped kissing me.

"Well done!" she said. "Now put it back on me."

She moved slightly away from me so that I could put the apron against her. This time I kissed her neck. I could just see down behind her as I fumbled to tie the apron's ribbons. It was a lopsided bow when I finished. Miriam's hands went back to check it.

"You need to do better, Gerald. It would be obvious that I hadn't tied it like that. Come behind me and try to make a better bow."

I tried several times before Miriam was satisfied.

"Again," she ordered. "This time from the front."

That was more difficult even though she wasn't distracting me with a kiss.

"Perhaps it might be better if you were lower down. Kneel!"

I knelt with my arms around her waist. Miriam hugged my head to her bodice. I could feel the warmth of her breasts. My attempts at tying a bow were poor. Miriam's bosom was really distracting, as was the slight bump of her pregnancy against my chest. I was too aware that I had my head and body against an attractive young woman, and that I was naked with an insistent erection hidden in the fold of her skirt.

"This isn't working, Gerald," Miriam said. "The idea is that you gradually undress a woman and she doesn't notice, or if she does, doesn't object to you doing it. All I have asked is for you to remove my apron and put it back. You can't."

"I'm sorry," I said. "But this is the first time I have ever tried to tie or untie an apron."

"I know that," Miriam said irritably, "but your attempts are hopeless. I think you need to practice and more practice. That is boring for me. Kissing is great. Undressing? I am losing patience with you. But I have an idea. I think there is an old mannequin for dressmaking somewhere in the basement. I'll ask the Housekeeper if we can borrow it, and some old clothes. You can practise on that until you can dress and undress it blindfolded or in darkness."

"So what do I do until the mannequin comes?" I asked.

"Please me. The undressing lesson has ended. Now we'll do something else that I'll enjoy more. You're on your knees. Sit down on the floor."

I sat.

"A woman has another pair of lips much lower than her mouth. Some of us like being kissed on our other lips."

Miriam paused.

"No. Perhaps I'm expecting too much from you, too soon. Get up and go to the mattress. Lie down on your back."

I did as Miriam asked.

"My lower lips need kissing but I'll start an easy way."

She straddled my body and lifted her skirt and petticoats. I looked up. I could see her lips surrounded by black curly hair. Those lips gradually lowered towards my face.

"This is called face sitting," Miriam said. "I'll try not to put too much weight on you. You have to kiss me and use your tongue between those lips. I'll try to show you how and where to put your tongue to please me."

I tried. I thought it might be unpleasant. It wasn't. Miriam's taste was like nothing I had tasted before but I liked it. As I moved my tongue around her hands directed my head to where she wanted me to be. Her lips and between her lips gradually became warmer and moister. She was looking down at my efforts from a long way away, but she seemed pleased with my efforts.

After a few minutes her hands, one by one, left my head and went to her breasts, stroking and caressing them. Her skirt slipped lower and lower until my head was hidden inside it. I could feel where to lick, where to tongue, but I could no longer see. The pressure on my face increased as Miriam writhed around above me. She at least was enjoying my actions.

I admit it. I was enjoying it too. Had I surrendered to Miriam? She was controlling me but also reacting to my kisses. I might be buried inside her skirt and petticoats, held down by the weight of her body, but I was trying to please her, this time successfully. She began to shudder above me. Sometimes she pushed down so hard that I was having difficulty breathing. Each push didn't last long enough to deprive me of breath but the possibility was there.

My erection was becoming unbearable. I scrabbled with my hands to pull her skirt away. She wouldn't be pleased if I came over it. She seemed suddenly aware of the possibility. She whipped off her apron and dropped it over my lower body.

"You can -- into that," she said. One of her hands reached behind her and wrapped some of the apron around my erection. That faint touch was enough. I arched my back and came in a rush. Her body continued to pulse rhythmically on my face.

Although I was spent, she wasn't. I had never had to continue after ejaculation. It was obvious that Miriam expected that I should. I kept working in between her lips until she too had reached a succession of climaxes.

She sat backwards on my chest and lifted her skirt.

"Well done, Gerald. That was a great way to please this woman. My apron will wash and I have others. Shame about the undressing, but you responded brilliantly to face sitting. The next lesson should be how to do the same when the woman is sitting and your face is between her legs. If you had undressed me, I would expect your hands at my breasts, not mine. That will come after more lessons."

Miriam and I lay side by side on the mattress. Her head was on my shoulder. She went to sleep. So did I. We were still asleep when the three others arrived bringing tea.

I woke up to hear Miriam telling the others that I was useless at removing and replacing an apron. Her apron was still draped over my lower body.

"What's that doing there?" Abigail asked. "He's supposed to be naked, Miriam."

"That? I needed that to protect my clothing. He might be useless with tying aprons but he learned how to respond to face sitting very well, so well that he climaxed -- into that apron."

"He didn't?" Sophie exclaimed.

"He did," Miriam replied, "and he kept going afterwards until I had too."

I tried to get up. Miriam's arm pushed me back down again.

"Shall I demonstrate?" she said mockingly.

"No! You've had your turn today," Lucia objected.

"If he's going to be face sat, one of us three should do it."

"OK, Lucia," Abigail said. "You demonstrate."

I blushed. Being face sat by Miriam when we were alone was one thing. Experiencing it with an audience?

I didn't have time to object. Miriam rolled off me and seconds later I was looking up inside Lucia's skirt. I couldn't see the others. All I could see was Lucia's blonde bush lowering towards my face.

Someone rearranged Miriam's apron to cover my restored erection. Lucia's skirt was slightly wider than Miriam's had been and swamped me from my knees to well above my head. Lucia's taste was different. Would I become a connoisseur of women's lower lips? I was enjoying myself.

Lucia's upper thighs were slightly plumper and softer than Miriam's had been but she had spread her legs wider.

My lips and tongue worked as they had before. At first I could hear the others laying the table for tea. Soon Lucia's moans and groans drowned out any external noise. Under her skirt I was isolated from anything but her need for more kissing and deeper tonguing. Her crinolined skirt billowed around us as she reacted to my stimulation.

Lucia's hands pressed the skirt and petticoat inwards as she lifted my head closer to her. When she was really ecstatic her hands blindfolded me with petticoat. That was the trigger for me to mess up Miriam's apron again.

As with Miriam, my release didn't coincide with hers. I continued my attentions between Lucia's lower lips until she stopped screaming loudly and subsided to moaning softly. Reluctantly she lifted my petticoat blindfold and moved down my body slightly. Only then could I hear Abigail's voice.

"You were right, Miriam. He can excite us even without his prick. For a beginner that was brilliant. What do you think, Lucia?"

Lucia took some time to answer. She was still breathing hard.

"Wow," Lucia said and then paused for breath. "Gerald is going to be out of here soon if he carries on like that. I've never had such an effective licking down there. I want him to do it again, soon and often..."

"We have to take turns, Lucia." Abigail said. "If he doesn't learn the other lessons, we might have weeks for him to lick all of us -- often"

"He really needs to learn about undressing women," Miriam said. "He hasn't a clue."

"We'll start with you, Miriam." Abigail replied. "Stand up, Gerald."

I stood up, wiping my prick on Miriam's apron as it fell away.

"Now. Miriam, please undress, showing Gerald how your clothes are fastened."

Miriam did a slow sensuous strip tease. My well-used prick started to respond as she removed her bodice. By the time she was dressed only in her white cotton shift, the prick was fully erect again. Miriam lifted her shift to reveal her breasts, her small pregnant bump, and the black haired cleft I had been kissing recently. She twirled around. I loved the dimples on her backside.

"Lucia?" Abigail asked. "You can kneel, Gerald, and watch from lower down, where you might be when undressing a woman."

I knelt. Miriam moved behind me and pressed her bump against the back of my head.

Lucia's strip was just as effective at arousing me as Miriam's. From my lower position I saw her lower blonde hairs even before she lifted her shift. I had noticed that Lucia's clothes fastened in a different way. Miriam's had buttons. Most of Lucia's were tied on with tapes. Why? Lucia answered even before I could ask.

"I've altered my clothes because my bump is larger. I can adjust the tapes as I swell. Miriam will have to do that soon."

Lucia's bump was larger. Although she was the same height as Miriam, she was rounder with larger breasts, and now a larger lump which she pushed against my face. I was sandwiched between two naked women demonstrating the changes I had caused. Above me, they hugged each other, smothering me with their soft bellies. I heard Abigail's voice but couldn't distinguish what she was saying.

Lucia moved slightly away. I could hear Abigail.

"...let him see. You've made the point. As our bellies swell there will be a point beyond which we cannot adjust our normal clothes. We'll need new petticoats and skirts to cover larger bumps. We can make them. You'll have to pay for the materials, Gerald..."

Miriam and Lucia edged aside. My head was still resting against their bellies but I could see Abigail and Sylvia.

"Look, Gerald," Abigail said. "My clothing today is different. I dressed like this just for your lesson about women's clothing. Can you see what the change is?"

I looked. Abigail's skirt was wider. She turned around. Her bodice was laced down the back.

"I think... I think you are wearing a larger crinoline than yesterday, a larger, fuller skirt, and you are laced up at the back. You were laced at the front yesterday."