Naked Housecleaning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

Ronald felt a tremendous burst of exquisite pleasure too, as Mary's tight pussy started to engulf his cock. Involuntarily, he moaned blissfully, and his sound of joy was even louder when she lowered her body more and another two inches of his shaft burrowed into her pussy. Her well-trained muscles were already working, and the massage they were giving to his cock was like nothing he would have believed possible.

"You like that, don't you?" she said to him. "Well, so do I, and we're going to like it even more in a few minutes." She proved the accuracy of her prediction when she lowered her body more until most of Ronald's cock was inside her.

Mary stayed like that for almost a minute, letting the muscles inside her pussy work their magic on the cock that was stuffing her, and reveling in the intense pleasure that throbbed through her body. When she was ready, she raised her pussy until only the head was still inside, paused and lowered her body again. She drew in her breath sharply at the joy radiating out from all along the path of Ronnie's cock and continued to envelop more of it until almost all his hard shaft had been imbedded inside her. Once again, she stayed in that position for about a minute, enjoying rare presence of a real cock in her pussy and the pleasure flickering across the young man's face.

There was a great deal of it, because Ronnie felt as if he had died and gone to Heaven. Never in his life had he imagined anything could feel as good as what Mary's pussy was already doing for him, and he lay on his back waiting for her to do more of it.

She did much more of it. Until then, Mary had perched astride his body, in the position Ronald learned later was known as the Cowgirl, but she changed her position after his cock was fully imbedded in her pussy. She leaned forward and stretched her legs out beside his and lay atop him in what he later started calling the Female Superior position. Her weight was supported on her hands and forearms that were placed on the bed on either side of him, and her rigid nipples were digging into his chest. She slid forward on his body, stopped, and slid back to engulf his cock again. Instinctively, as he had done earlier into her mouth, Ronald drove his cock up into her wet pussy.

The previous time, Mary had avoided the thrust of his cock, but this time, she loved it, and encouraged it. "Mmmm, Ronnie, I really love that. Keep doing it. Shove that big, hard cock of yours into my pussy like you just did."

Although surprised and slightly shocked at her language, Ronald did as she said. The next time Mary slid forward and back on him, he plunged his cock up to meet her, and was rewarded by more murmurs of joy from the lady and a tremendous wave of pleasure, greater than anything he had felt before, that swept through his body. She continued moving slowly on top of him, and his cock was plunged into her pussy over and over, until he could feel his climax starting to build, although still deep inside his body.

Her climax had been building for some time, and Mary wanted to increase the pleasure for herself and the man who was providing it. "That feels really great, Ronnie, and I love the way you're fucking me, but now I want you to stroke me with your hands while I'm moving. You've petted with your girl friends, and I want you to do the same thing with me.

Ronald had never gotten far enough with a girl to be petting her, but he said nothing to correct her. He gently stroked Mary's back and sides, and was quite surprised at how soft and smooth her body felt beneath his hands, and at how her ass and hips flared out in such a provocative way. Gently, as if afraid she might break, his hands caressed all along her back and sides, tenderly cupping her succulent buttocks at the end of each stroke. Besides how good it felt to caress her tenderly as he was doing, he was further rewarded by Mary's telling him how great it felt to her.

They continued their slow, affectionate fucking, with Mary sliding to and fro on top of him. Her first movements had been smooth and regular and controlled but, as she continued, they became more erratic. Her hips started swiveling and thrusting her legs out behind them, and she started rocking from side to side as she moved. Ronald hoped everything was alright, but he worried until she told him things were more than just alright.

"Ronnie, you're such a stud, you're going to make me cum. Just keep doing what you're doing."

Her movements became more erratic and increased in speed. Ronald matched the pace, plunging his cock in and out of her, but he found himself taking more control. Instead of stroking, his hands held her hips, and he guided Mary so his cock drove up into her with every stroke of she made. Abruptly, she cried out in delight, and her movements were even more frenetic. Her whole body thrashed on top of him, and Ronald clung more tightly to her hips and kept ramming his cock in and out, until she uttered another cry of ecstasy; all her muscles clenched and relaxed, and she sprawled full-length on top of him.

He was unsure what to do, but Ronald definitely wanted to keep plunging his cock in and out of her pussy, but slower. He was aware Mary had just had an orgasm -- he would have called it an organism -- and he hoped she would want to keep doing what they had been doing. He was a long way from cumming, and he wanted to climax again before stopping.

Mary opened her eyes, smiled down at him and put his worries to rest. "What a super stud you are, Ronnie. You made me cum like crazy. I hope you can do it again." With that, she started her back and forth movements again, and he resumed caressing her body and plunging his cock into her pussy the same way as he had been doing.

The happy couple continued like that for a long time, moving in unison and learning more about each other's reactions. Using words Ronald had never heard a woman say before, she whispered to him of what a stud he was, and how his big, hard cock fucking her pussy was going to make her cum like crazy again. The words she was using and the sentiments she was expressing were extremely arousing, and Ronald loved hearing them.

Once again, her movements on top of Ronald started becoming more and more erratic but, this time, he could feel his own climax approaching. He knew what it was, even though he knew it would be more powerful than any he had ever experienced. Cumming earlier into Mary's mouth had been tremendous too, but it had been a matter of touching a hair trigger, because he had been in such a high state of arousal. The many times Ronald had felt a climax approaching while masturbating couldn't compare with what he felt as he drove his cock in and out of the sexy redhead's pussy. The only thing he knew of to compare his feeling to was a Mexican volcano he had read about, which grew and gathered strength underground before exploding to the surface. That volcanic eruption could be compared to his imminent climax.

Mary knew she was close to an orgasm, and she knew Ronnie was close to cumming too, from his rapid breathing and the way his body was churning up the bed under her. It would be the last one of the evening for them both, and she wanted to make it more memorable, and knew how to do it. Their bodies came together as they had been doing for a long time, spattering her juices on them but, this time, she did not draw back for another satisfying stroke. Instead, with his cock buried all the way inside her pussy, she started pushing herself to a sitting position and bending her knees. When she was done, Mary was in the Cowgirl position again.

"I'm almost ready to cum, Ronnie, and I can see you are too. I'm going to get us both off really big."

She started raising her body again but, this time, Mary was leaning back as she did, and her swollen clit scraped across the top of Ronald's shaft, both then and when her pussy enveloped his cock again. Two tremendous bursts of pleasure rocketed through his body, so strong he forgot to thrust up to meet her when she lowered her pussy. He wasn't remiss again and, on her next stroke, he jammed his cock into her to the maximum depth. It was just as great for Mary, and their sounds of joy were a duet.

They repeatedly sang the same song as Mary continued moving up and down on the supine man, raking her clit against his cock. Again, as her orgasm drew closer, her movements became wilder, with her body swaying to the right and left and back and forward. Her tits bouncing as she moved were truly a visual delight to Ronald, who also felt his climax approaching. He wanted to fondle the luscious globes, but was not able to reach them, and he realized his hands could be put to better use elsewhere. Mary's body was thrashing around so erratically he believed she was in danger of falling off him, so he held to her hips to guide her and prevent such a disaster. To his great and happy surprise, their fucking got even better that way, as he helped raise and lower her body every time he rammed his cock into her.

She let out a cry of joy and fell forward on top of him, and continued moving back and forth, taking his cock in and out of her dripping pussy, while her hips swiveled and her legs kicked the air behind them and her arms flailed the mattress. He recognized she was cumming again, and his hands clutched her ass cheeks while his cock kept pounding in and out of her. Her body flopped all over his, but his grip kept her on top of him while ramming his cock in and out. When Mary reached her second orgasm, her responses were like the first time. The aftermath was the same too, except this time, he knew he was going to climax too, and within seconds.

He pounded his cock into her pussy until he erupted, with the hot lava flowing from all over his body to collect in his groin before the explosion. He shouted his joy as he climaxed, and his cum gushed into the condom. After that burst, Ronald felt strange, as if he wasn't through cumming, so he kept driving his cock in and out until he ejaculated twice more, something he had never done before and would have thought not possible.

As he totally and happily relaxed, she lay sprawled on top of him, her big tits pressing against his chest, but he felt strictly affectionate toward Mary, rather than being aroused by her naked presence. He hugged her to his chest, and they lay like that, whispering of how good it had been together while his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. She knew their fun was over for that night and she rolled off him and slid over to sit on the side of the bed. He crept over to join her and place his arm protectively around her back, and she turned her face to speak again.

"It was really great with you tonight, Ronnie, and I hope you and I can get together again, maybe tomorrow night, and a lot of times after that. But, don't tell anybody about us." Mary didn't know how old Ronald was, and didn't want any trouble with the law or a reputation as some kind of cradle robber. She knew some self-riteous people in town looked down on her anyhow because she was divorced, and she didn't want to give anybody any other reason to feel offended.

There was nothing Ronald wanted more than to return to see the hotsy, every night, if she wanted. "I want to get together tomorrow night too. I'll call you before I come over. And, I won't tell a soul about us." The first two statements were true but the third was a lie. He was already thinking of how he could tell his buddies how he had scored with the sexy redhead.

They kissed goodnight while he was still in the house, and he looked around to avoid being seen when he left. But, as Ronald slowly walked to his car, his thoughts about telling anybody of his adventure were being reconsidered. If he told the guys he hung out with, they almost certainly wouldn't believe him, and he couldn't blame them. He wouldn't have believed anybody who told him such a story either. And, if somebody did believe him, what would he gain. The guy would want in on the action, which might mess up the good deal he had going. Mary was one hot tamale, besides being really sweet, and he wanted to take no chances on getting her mad and wanting nothing more to do with him.

By the time he reached his car, Ronald had completely changed his mind. He would tell nobody about his night with Mary or his future plans about getting together with her. If Chuck asked about what he saw when he was peeping through her window, he would say he hadn't even seen her tits, because she had been fully dressed all the time he had watched her, until she turned out the lights and probably went to bed. He would even tell Chuck how much he was envious of the view his buddy had gotten.

Honesty isn't always the best policy. Sometimes it's just dumb.

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Mary and Ronald did and will be having in the future. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors here on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12