Naked in the Cabin

Story Info
He reminds her of her submission.
1.3k words
4.17
82.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warmth and sunlight filter through the trees, heating her bare skin. She is beautiful, bound to the tree, naked, raw, primitive. I brought her here for this purpose. To be closer to nature - her nature. Vulnerable and open. She is mine and much as I am hers. She will do anything for me. Even this. I know her arms are tired, but she will say nothing. She will not beg or wiggle or move until I get just the right shot of her. She will give herself up to creating the beauty that I desire. I saw in her eyes when she let go of her control, her tension and put herself totally in my possession. It took a while to break through her city made barriers, but neither of us was willing to give up. After this weekend, she will be happier - we both know this. She will be more centered, softer. She will remember she belongs to me and that I love and protect her always.

When we first got to the cabin, before we even left the car, I made her undress. She did so, knowing that clothing is forbidden to her here. I own the property for miles around. The woods, the lake, all of it. No one comes here without my knowledge and permission. She knows she's safe. She can let go here. The first thing she did was start a fire in the fire place while I unloaded supplies from the car. The hearth is old style. There is no running water here, no electricity, no indoor plumbing. Truly, this cabin is snug, but reflect a time gone by. I keep 5 gallon jugs of water in a small pantry. She has a good fire going now and I add water to the cauldron so that it can heat for bathing. Once it is warm, she washes herself, shaves, and then washes me as well.

Then, I sit before the fire and pull her over my lap. I rub her round globes then softly, gently begin to spank her. Still, she does not speak. Nor will she unless to answer me or ask a direct question of me. We are silent so that our bodies and speak rather than our minds. I check her slit and feel the wetness gathering. She's ready for more so I slowly spank harder. Within a few minutes she is panting and I can see her thighs glistening. I continue, noting the tension of her shoulders still. Minutes pass and I am relentless. Her bottom is bright, bright red now. Hot to the touch and finally, finally her shoulders slouch and relax. I stop, soothe her bottom. She stands as do I. I kiss her tear stained face. Then, she bends, grasping the seat of the chair. I take her, encasing myself in her warmth and wetness. She tightens around me and I fuck harder. She explodes around me and I fill her with my seed. We cuddle a bit, nap, repeat the process.

After her second spanking and second fucking,she fixes dinner over the open fire - a simple stew. Then, she cleans the dishes. I tuck her into bed but insert a small butt plug. Each night will be the same until the largest plug. Then, she will be stretched enough to take me. This is just an extra reminder that even in sleep, she belongs to me.

The next morning, I do no spank her. I take her into the woods and tie her to a tree, back to me. I flog her back, her bottom, her thighs, her cunt. She cums quickly and I laugh. Then, I fuck her. She is tender and sore, I know, but so very soft and pliable. I pull out and cum on her ass. Then, I release her, only to turn her around and re-tie her. I want to capture this moment. I leave her alone for a few minutes while I head back to the cabin to get my camera. She opens her mouth to object, but catches herself and closes her lips.

She is beautiful, bound to the tree, naked, raw, primitive. I brought her here for this purpose. To be closer to nature - her nature. Vulnerable and open. She is mine and much as I am hers. She will do anything for me.

We have been here for three days now. She has slipped into quite the submissive state. She also smiles laughs more than she has in months. I should have brought her here sooner. From now on, at least every six week I am bringing her here. Yesterday, she tested me. During a simple breakfast of tea and porridge, she began a conversation. She started talking about getting a new car. I just stared are her a moment, shocked that she would so blatantly break the rule of silence. She knew she was allowed to speak only with permission, and never about anything. When she saw my expression, she smiled and apologized. It was the smile that told me she was testing my resolve. I pointed to the corner. She blushed a bit but immediately bowed her head and went to go stand in the corner, hands behind her back.

I opened the wardrobe where I kept all of my supplies. I don't really like a ball gag, so instead I grabbed a simple scarf. I tied it around her mouth.

"There. That will remind you to stay silent."

Next, I went out to the garden. I had planted a large crop of ginger and now dug some up. I pulled out my knife and carved it into shape. Going back inside, I pushed her shoulder against the wall and kicked her legs out a bit, forcing her to stick out her bottom. Then, I inserted the fig into her anus. The burn started immediately, because she began to whimper.

"That's right. It burns doesn't it. You need to let go of the world. For now, your entire world is right here. This cabin, me, this land. I was thinking about having you choose what implement you wanted me to use for your morning spanking, but not now. I'm choosing. You need to accept the simple fact that you belong to me and that you have rules which I expect to be followed. You agreed to the rules. Do you still agree? Nod yes or no."

She nodded her agreement. Had she shook her head, I would have ungagged her, removed the fig and renegotiated the rules. But she had just given me permission, as I knew she would, to discipline her as I saw fit.She was expecting a spanking, but I have a different idea. While she squirmed in her corner, I retrieved items from the wardrobe. Then, I just sit and watch her. Her ass wiggled as she bounced up and down on her toes. After about twenty minutes, the effectiveness of the ginger was wearing off, so I go to her, kissed her neck and removed the fig.

"Now turn around, but keep your hands behind your back."

She did so and I kissed her tear stained face. I lowered my head and sucked her nipples until they were hard little pebbles. Then, I showed her the chop sticks. I loved how her eyes widened.

I ruthlessly attached them to her nipples using rubber bands around each end of a pair so that her nipples are clamped between the two pieces of wood. She bites down on the scarf, moaning. A fresh batch of tears falls down her face. Standing back I surveyed my handiwork and am pleased.

"That should do it. Now, clean up the breakfast dishes. Once that chore's finished, I'll administer your morning spanking. I believe twenty strokes with my belt should do it. After that, I'll remove the chop sticks and scarf. Hopefully, that will suffice in teaching you that I intend to enforce our rules."