Naked Joeys Strip Club Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
Joey gets tricked into a humiliating night at a local Club.
1.8k words
3.82
44.5k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeysoapy
joeysoapy
13 Followers

It has always been a fetish of mine to be humiliated. Ever since I was a kid, I would wrestle with the younger kids and let them beat me.

As an adult, I found it hard to find girls who were into the dom and submission you find on the internet. Porn was my only outlet. That is until I found out about Strip Clubs.

In Pittsburgh (USA) there was an all nude club called Club Erotica. The girls were a little skanky, but very wild. I would often pay for lap dances, which were where I would keep all my clothes on, and the girl would grind to the music all over me.

One particular time, I was with this girl Sparkle, and I was horny, and I began to confess my fantasies about Humiliation. She told me to stay right there, and went to talk to the club owner Rick. She came back and convinced me to get a VIP room with her.

I've never done a VIP room before, and I wondered what was in store for me. When we went inside, she turned to me and said, "Strip!"

"What?" I was a bit taken back.

"Strip you wimp! Now!"

Could this be my fantasy come true? Very excited and at the same time nervous, I began to disrobe. She stood there looking at me with contempt. I was finally down to my under wear when she said, " Sorry, you have to stop. State rules. Customers have to have some clothes on or they will shut us down."

She proceeded to order me around, making fun of me. She then opened the door wide to the VIP room, It was upstairs in the club, and no one could see in, but she called out and three other girls came in and began laughing at me as she spanked me into submission. After the hour was up, I was allowed to get dressed, and I tipped all the girls generously. I was hooked!

Meanwhile Rick, the club owner was watching on the monitors in his office. He hated guys like this. He felt they deserved everything they got and more. Total wimps with small dicks he thought. They should be humiliated, in front of everyone. Then he got an idea. He would teach this wimp what the true meaning of the word Humiliation was, like it or not. He then began to formulate a plan. But first he had to get the state off his back.

As I was leaving, I was corned by a big burly guy.

"Come with me," he said.

Oh, I was in trouble now. Maybe the girls shouldn't have had me take off my clothes to my underwear? He asked me to sit down in his office.

"You get off on being humiliated, don't you?"

I looked at the floor like a little kid being reprimanded. "Yes sir." I said sheepishly.

"I'm sorry we had to stop at keeping your underwear on. The State laws. But if you want to take it further next time, I have a work around."

He produced some forms for me to fill out. It strangely looked like new employee hire forms. I signed where he said, not understanding what was happening. He then told me to wait there. I waited about ten minutes and he came back with a club payroll check for $100.

He said, " Take this to your bank and cash it, and the next time you come here, you wont be disappointed." He didn't explain.

I went home confused. Why would a Strip Club pay me? The next day I went during lunch at work and cashed the check. I thought, what a great club, they even have kick backs!

Rick chuckled as Joey left the club. His plan was brilliant. He had male strippers there before on ladies night. Joey would be just another male stripper as far as the state was concerned should they ever find out. Now he would be one of the girls, and no more rules! Now the wimp will get what's coming too him he thought with glee. Rick had a very sadistic streak. He loved bullying people, especially wimps. He enjoyed pantsing wimps in High School just to see them cry. He hadn't been able to make a guy cry since he was an adult. Maybe he could change that. Rick called in all the girls after the club closed and told them of the new situation with Joey, and that the rules with him only had changed. They all laughed loudly as he gave them some of his ideas. They left the club that night excited, like little kids before Christmas day.

I couldn't go back to the club for a couple of weeks. It was Friday night, the busiest time of the week. This club gets a lot of people. Sometimes hundreds. This night was no exception. My experience with Rick had all but left my mind. That was about to change.

I was going to ask Sparkle for a VIP room. As I was getting situated, Sparkle came strutting over with two other girls. "Hello Wimp!" She slapped me right there. I was embarrassed. I thought twice about asking her to go to the VIP room now. She grabbed me by my arm, as did the other girl and marched me toward the men's room. I was never good with saying no to forceful girls. I just had to do what I was told. I followed submissively. They barged into the men's room, while one of them stayed at the door keeping everyone else out.

Sparkle looked at me, and said. "Strip wimp! Now!"

I looked at her like she was crazy. This wasn't in a VIP room in a secluded part of the club. This was in a men's room that opened up into the main dance room, where hundreds of people were! I just froze. She slapped me hard. I was in shock. Then again, hard. My face was even redder than before. Then a submissive switch went off. I went into some kind of subspace where the excitement overrode the dread. I began to disrobe.

First I took off my shirt, and handed it to Sparkle. She handed it off to the other girl who handed it off to the other until it was handed right out the door of the bathroom and disappeared to who knows where! I was a little bit shaken. I stopped.

"This is happening Joey. Deal with it! Now strip or we will do it for you. If you do it your self you may get them back at the end of the night. If not you will be running home very embarrassed! What's it going to be?"

Defeated, I began to remove my shoes, and they were snatched away from me, only to be handed off out the door again. Then the socks. Then the pants. I was standing in just my underwear, but only this time my clothes were no where to be found, and I was in the mens room just outside the main dance hall! How humiliating!

Sparkle looked at me. "What are you stopping for?"

I looked at her in shock! Surely she couldn't mean... Isn't it a State law? Little did I know that as an employee of the club I could be as nude as any of the girls. The only thing was, these girls weren't nude, and I was about to! I couldn't move. I was just too embarrassed, like a dear caught in the headlights. She then produced scissors, snipped the waste band and rip! They were gone, and handed right out the door. I never felt more vulnerable as I have before this night! Completely naked in a very busy club.

Sparkle laughed at me, as did everyone else. I am very skinny, and my willy is on the small side. I was so ashamed, my willy shrunk more if that is even possible. I was excited, but it still was shrinking in fear. Sparkle produced a pink dog collar and leash. She fastened it, and dragged me outside.

I couldn't believe it, I was so embarrassed! I was led out, the only guy in the whole club naked, and on a leash! Rick met with the girls and they ushered me through the crowds to the other side of the club, and into the dressing room. It happened so fast, I don't even think anyone even noticed.

I was ushered into another bathroom with a shower. Two girls were on me with electric razors, shaving off my body hair! I just stood there in shock limply, and let they move me this way and that. They had me bend over and used it on my but crack. Before long they had mowed down all my hair save my eyebrows and the hair on top of my head. I was like a little boy, naked, smooth but a little stubbly. They made short work of that. They produced a shower cap and goggles. I was sprayed with Nair all over my body. They waited 5 minutes as it stung. Then they hosed me in the shower in cold water. I was dancing around it was so cold as the last traces of my manly hair went down the drain. I was smooth as a baby, and my willy shrunk to a baby size too.

Rick and the girls led me back into the club. They had me stand off to the side of the stage near the front. Rick said, " The girls can't spend all their time with you, they need to work the other customers. You just stand here and wait. Hands at your side, no covering...GOT IT?"

Rick made a fist.

I meekly answered "yes sir."

Then they left me. Naked, in the middle of the crowd..

People around began to notice slowly. They began to ask me, "Dude, your naked...Why? This is a men's club. No one wants to see a naked fag like you!"

I was soo humiliated. I stuttered and tried to answer, "the girrrrls made me..." I was so ashamed.

They looked like I was a bug to be squashed. The girls on the stage were waving at me and laughing. I began instinctively to cover my willy with my hands.

As soon as I did, the music stopped, and a spot light shined on me. The DJ announced, "No playing with yourself Joey! Move your hands or you will be spanked!"

Everyone stopped and looked at me. I quickly moved my hands in utter shame! I felt someone s lap my ass, hard. I was too afraid to even look. Then another strong slap that almost knocked me over. I whirled around to see about 5 guys staring and laughing. I repositioned myself. Then some ones foot came up and kicked my ass and sent me flying! I was being treated by everyone like a naked fool! What had I gotten myself into? Where were my clothes?

joeysoapy
joeysoapy
13 Followers