Naked Joeys Strip Club Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
The saga continues!
1k words
4.08
21.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeysoapy
joeysoapy
13 Followers

I stood back up and repositioned myself. People must have tired of me because the music started and people were watching the girls again. I stood there naked and afraid for about an hour. I wondered how long I was to stand there.

Finally one of the strippers came up to me. Her name was Kissy. She gave me a dollar bill and told me to get her a beer. Actually she said, "Get me a beer wimp!"

This club offered free beer in the basement of the club. You just had to tip one dollar. It was separate from their actual club, and there was usually a long line to get a draft. I took the dollar and headed downstairs. It was so surreal to be doing this naked. I tried to cover my penis as best I could. I padded along and got on the line. I was so ashamed. I could hear laughing and snickering the whole time. As I approached the girl giving out the drafts, I was once again kicked from behind, and sent sprawling. I got up in tears, and tried to shake it off.

The girl poured my beer and I put the bill in the tray. She snickered. As she handed it to me she said, "You are going to be so humiliated later! I can't wait!"

I took the beer and padded naked upstairs to the main floor. Kissy was waiting for me where she left me. I handed her the beer. She said, "Thanks slave! Wait here until we come for you."

I stood there like a naked fool waiting for the executioner.

Finally another girl, Destiny walked up to me. As she walked up to me and looked me over with a smirk. She didn't say anything. Then she produced a fishing line from behind her back. She reached out, and grabbed my penis, hard. She proceeded to tie the fishing line around the head of my penis. It was cinched tight. Then she walked away, unraveling the line. She walked toward the stage which was very crowded, and I lost sight of her. What I didn't notice was that she began to pass the line under the stage to another girl waiting on the other side. They passed it back and forth to each other, over the stage and then under. They then attached the line to a strong fishing pole.

Destiny climbed on to the back of the stage as the next song began. There were still about 4 girls dancing on the stage and a lot of men sitting around the edges. Destiny began to reel in the line. At first I didn't notice. Then without warning I felt a strong yank on the head of my penis, It felt like it almost came off! I lunged forward to save my precious member from being removed from me. I was dragged toward the stage. The guys around couldn't see the line or what was going on.

"Excuse me," was all I could say I pushed through the crowd in a desperate attempt to keep my penis intact.

"What the F))*&*!," was what they said as a naked fag as they call me slithered through holding the fishing line for dear life as it propelled me toward the stage.

When the crowd finally parted enough I realized the line passed under the stage. I had no choice but to follow. I crawled under with it. The line passed under and proceeded over the top. I had to crawl onto the stage to keep up! The girls dancing obviously had no idea what was happening. I saw Sparkle on the sidelines laughing at me with her friends. When the girls who were dancing saw me, they backed up in disgust. I crawled over the stage and had to hop off and crawl under. This happened about five times over and over. By that time the girls dancing were told to clear off. I climbed onto the stage for the last time clutching the line and my member for dear life. I then realized as I approached the middle of the stage that the line was trailing up toward the ceiling! They had looped it over a beam in the rafters. I tried to ease the pressure as I climbed onto my tippy toes, penis extended tot the ceiling on the fishing line. Thankfully Destiny stopped reeling before my toes left the floor. The music stopped again, and all eyes were on me straining to hold onto the line and ease my pain in my cock head.

They tied off the line on Destiny's end so that it was nice and taught. Then another song started, and the announcer introduced me.

"Welcome everyone to a special treat. This is Joey Soapy (I can't believe he used my real name! ) He is actually one of our new slave employees. We are here to put him in his place and teach him the way things are for him now. "

Everyone was just laughing at me. Then Sparkle and Destiny came up from behind, wearing camo stripper outfits. Sparkle produced handcuffs and yanked my hands away from my penis and cuffed them behind me. I was there just dangling precariously by my cock head!

Both of them produced two wicked looking sorority paddles. I was very afraid. Then the music stopped. I heard a thunderous clap and my ass was lit with the fires of hell by Sparkles! I yelled and lunged forward on my tiptoes, yanking my poor penis along as well. The head of it was turning red too! I repositioned myself when I came to my senses, to save my poor penis. Again, another thunderous clap, this time wielded by Destiny. They alternated, as I screamed in pain. After about 20 paddles I was begging and pleading in tears. As the pain subsided, I realized my begging was being broadcast over the speaker system. Shame washed over me.

The announcer spoke for all to hear, "If you want them to stop, you have to be willing to kneel as a proper slave."

"Yes anything!" I replied.

The line was slacked enough and I went to my knees.

Sparkle said, "Now beg for your pathetic cock to be spared."

"Please spare my pathetic cock! Pleeeaassee!!"

joeysoapy
joeysoapy
13 Followers