Naked Men & Women Who Look at Them

Story Info
Couple discover CFNM: she enjoys it, he enjoys her enjoyment.
22.9k words
4.49
66.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,432 Followers

Story tags: CFNM, clothed female naked male, masturbation, male strippers, sexual objectification, women's sex drive, male butt, documentary, men on display, nude men

*****

Deidre and Sam had been married for a couple of years when they each took a week off from their jobs in a suburb of Portland, Oregon, to drive down the coast for a mini-vacation, thinking they'd just wing it, enjoy the trip and follow their impulses.

The trip held a number of surprises for them.

"Let's get some good seafood on the wharf in San Francisco," Sam suggested from behind the wheel as Deidre gazed at the Pacific out the window.

"Mmmm, sounds good," she replied. Turning to look at him, she smiled underneath her sunglasses. "And some of that delicious chocolate in those shops around the wharf, too, right?"

"However much we can load up," he answered, grinning.

Deidre turned back to gaze at the blue Pacific, serene and beckoning on a beautiful, calm day.

"I didn't realize how much we needed to get away from everything," she said, "but now that we're on the road, I'm starting to feel the tension start to drain away." She adjusted her sunglasses. "I mean, those last two projects at my job were killer, and I know you've been working like a dog, too."

"Don't remind me," Sam said.

"No more work talk," she said. "Promise."

He laughed. "Great. So tell me something that's not about work."

"Well," she began slowly, "it's definitely not going to be work to make love to you when we get to the hotel."

"Now that's a non-work topic that I definitely like hearing about," Sam said. "You could tell me a lot about that subject. Maybe it'd help pass the time a little bit. We've got several more hours before we're in the City, you know."

"You just love to hear me talk dirty to you," she chuckled, pulling off her sunglasses and shaking her chestnut brown hair free. "You can admit it. I know it's true."

He reached his right arm over to slip his hand behind her neck. "Busted," he said, massaging at the base of her neck in exactly the way he knew she loved.

"Mmmm, feels good," Deidre said, sagging back into her seat and more completely against his hand as his fingers continued kneading, working their magic.

One hand on the wheel, his eyes on the road, Sam pinched and rolled the muscles at the bottom of her neck, enjoying the drive and his beautiful wife's company.

"No fair blissing out from the massage," Sam said. "You're about to tell me things that'll be happening when we get to the hotel."

Deidre reclined her seat a little, shifted around for the perfect position to be comfortable as she pressed back into Sam's palm and fingers. She reached her left hand over and rested it on his thigh.

"You know I love your cock," she began. "But I don't want you hard when you're naked. Tonight, I want to take you in my mouth while you're soft, and I want to run my tongue all over your dick and feel it get bigger and bigger in my mouth."

Sam grinned.

It was going to be an interesting drive down to San Francisco.

***

The pressures of their jobs had meant they both had been pretty wiped every night recently when they got home, and they hadn't made love as often as usual in the preceding couple of months. But that first night in San Francisco helped make up for lost time.

Deidre loved the fact that her man was a catch, a stud, a great-looking guy that lots of women would love to be with. She silently thanked his mom and dad on more than one occasion when she gazed at a picture of him — his square jaw, high cheekbones, and gorgeous brown eyes with those long lashes were the stuff of man-of-the-year fantasies for many ladies, she knew.

And he was hers! It was amazing.

And his body was hers, too. He had played basketball in college, then kept up with his off-season weight training and aerobic workouts, rolling them into a year-round routine that also included pick-up games with buddies at the gym and tennis when the weather permitted.

Two years into their marriage, and Deidre still loved to look at his naked body. She adored his chest and shoulders, loved that sexy V-taper down his abdomen, leading her gaze inevitably to his pretty cock, whether it was soft and jiggly with his movements or stiff and pointed to the ceiling in arousal.

The view from behind was just as good. She had often planted kisses on his firm, rounded bottom, simply because it looked so delicious and inviting.

And Sam was good at complimenting her, letting her know that she was just as attractive to him.

"Damn, babe!" he'd say on a night out, "You are rockin' that little black dress!"

It was motivation to stay at the spinning classes or the Zumba or the weights or whatever mixture she came up with to keep things interesting as a way to stay motivated to work out.

And working out plus eating sensibly paid off for both of them. Sam's toned abs were testament to his work to keep his bodyfat in check and muscle on his frame, and Deidre maintained a 25-inch waist to complement her 5'-7" figure.

So far so good two years after they'd said, "I do." Both approaching 30, they knew they were living a great life. But they knew they needed to keep things fresh and interesting, keep their attraction to each other strong and not fall into that life-as-usual grind they'd seen already happening to some of their friends.

They had both laughed when Sam said he'd been thinking exactly the same thing the night Deidre suggested getting away for a few days.

Down the coast and a few days in San Francisco was just the ticket.

***

The dinner on the wharf was fantastic — the fish was excellent, and the meal not too heavy. They strolled around for a bit, enjoying the brisk night air and the sights and sounds and smells that come with any restaurant district known for great food. They had their pick of chocolate vendors, and bought several boxes of individually wrapped dark chocolate squares that were the perfect size for a quick indulgence of rich cocoa and that silky smooth creaminess as it melted across the tongue.

And back at the hotel, Deidre make good on her prognostication for the night's activities: she stripped for Sam, then helped him undress.

But there was a problem.

He was well on the way to an erection when she tugged down his briefs. When he was fully nude, he was quite decidedly not soft, and she had been enjoying the fantasy of feeling him grow hard in her mouth ever since she teased him with that idea on their drive down from Portland.

"No, this won't do," she said, looking down at his cock as they stood facing each other in the hotel room. His briefs were still bunched at his ankles, and Deidre placed one palm under his balls to cradle them as she looked down at his erection.

She loved cupping his balls, lifting them slightly to feel their heat and their weight, always marveling at how they changed as his sac tightened against them when his erection grew.

"What won't do?" Sam asked.

"Remember? What I said in the car?"

"Huh?"

Just like a guy, Deidre thought. Get them aroused and the only head they think with is the little one.

But she liked it that she could have that effect on him.

"We start with me taking your soft cock into my mouth," she reminded him, looking into his brown eyes and smiling.

"And just how am I supposed to be soft right now?" Sam asked, grinning.

"Hmmm. Good point," Deidre laughed as she leaned into him.

He circled her waist with his strong arms to draw her tightly against him. "Besides, I've been looking forward all day to one of your fantastic blow jobs."

It was so tempting. But Deidre had an idea.

"Wait, babe. I know how we can both get our fantasies tonight."

He looked at her questioningly. "I don't think I'm going to be shriveling up anytime soon," he said. "I'm pretty ready to make love, Deidre."

"I know," she answered, "and I love you for it." Kissing him quickly on the lips, she pulled away and strode to the little closet in their room, reaching in to tug the robe off the hangar. "Don't go anywhere," she giggled, looking at her naked husband, his cock at attention with his briefs still at his ankles as he stood with a quizzical expression.

Grabbing the room card from the nightstand and the ice bucket from the little bar next to the closet, she turned back to her husband and said, "I'll be right back."

Sam huffed out an exasperated sigh. "Deidre! Where the hell are you going? And why now?"

Giggling as she opened the door, she answered, "You'll see."

Sam stepped out of his briefs and put them on the chair, his erection bobbing in front of him. He sat on the bed to wait for his wife, one hand dropping immediately to his cock, his fingers closing around it as he thought about Deidre's cute little ass and how great it was going to feel in his grasp as she rode him — one of their favorite positions.

The fantasy was a favorite, and Sam was quickly involved with it as he stroked his erection. He didn't realize Deidre was coming back through the door until she was almost completely in the room, the lock clicking behind her.

"Well, sir," she said, shrugging off the robe, "what if I'd been the maid coming in to turn down the sheets? Would you keep stroking your hard cock for her, too?"

Sam smiled at his now naked wife, and kept stroking his erection. "I dunno. Maybe."

Deidre shot him a look of mock disgust.

"But no maid has your great tits," he said, grinning.

It was all a perfect set-up for what Deidre had planned.

"Stop masturbating, you freaky pervert," she said, clearly continuing the play-act and pretend disgust. Setting down the ice bucket she had carried back into the room, she said, "Stand up, mister."

Sam could sense the fun times in the offing. Deidre would occasionally initiate some playful scenario that always led to very, very hot sex between them.

"Masturbators who can't control themselves must answer for their nasty behavior," she announced, approaching Sam as he again stood before her, his erection now stiffer than when she left the room. Circling him like he was a statue she was considering for purchase, she continued her lecture.

And he was happy to play along.

"What were you thinking about as you were stroking your cock when I walked in this room?"

Sam tried to suppress his grin, but he wasn't entirely successful. Still, he wanted to keep the game going. "But you'll be angry if I tell you," he answered.

They both noticed his cock remained erect during this playful interrogation.

"I didn't ask you if I'd be angry," Deidre said, her own grin threatening to break through at any moment. "I asked what you were thinking about."

He looked at the floor and mumbled, hoping it would ramp up the game a bit.

His ploy was successful. Deidre stood close, grabbed his hard cock, and said, "I couldn't hear that."

Sam looked up, working very hard not to smile, and said, "I was thinking about your ass."

That broke through the play acting, and Deidre squeezed his cock.

"Damn, babe! I can't keep this up in spite of how much it's turning me on. I'm afraid I'll lose my concentration and jump on this gorgeous cock right now without making my fantasy come true tonight about feeling your soft cock grow hard in my mouth."

Her nipples were tingling, a sure sign that she was aroused and ready to take his pretty dick inside her wet pussy.

"That's okay," Sam answered. "There's always tomorrow night." He began urging her toward the bed.

She pulled away. "No. I have a solution."

Deidre glanced to the ice bucket. "I went to the ice machine."

Sam's confused expression sent the message that he didn't understand what that meant.

"You remember that time we were at the lake and it was pretty cool, but you decided you were going in anyway?" she asked as she edged toward the ice bucket.

"And?" he asked.

"And you ran out of the water shivering, sprinting up to me and saying that it was this cold in the lake."

With that, Deidre held up her hand, her thumb and forefinger an inch apart as she indicated the measurement in the universal gesture for showing how long something is.

Understanding came over Sam's face, and he shook his head. "No way, babe."

"But a little discomfort to get your pretty cock down to the state it needs to be for this fantasy will surely be worth it, right?" Deidre picked up the ice bucket, walked to the bathroom, and ran some water into it. Grabbing a washcloth on the way back into the room, she dropped it into the icy water and submerged it, soaking it completely.

"Dammit, Deidre!" Sam complained, his cock now deflating a little, "If you had a cock and felt what it's like to get ice water on it, you'd never even think of doing this."

"You're exaggerating, baby," Deidre answered, wringing out the washcloth into the ice bucket. "A little cold on your dick for a few seconds is not going to cripple you. It's just going to shrink it — just like you said at the lake that day."

Sam cursed himself for what seemed at the time a clever remark to his wife.

"A few seconds of cold followed by a nice, long, sexy blow job, Sam. That's not such a bad trade-off, is it?"

"Jesus, Deidre. No fair. No fair talking dirty like that. You know-"

She cut him off with the kiss she planted on his lips, pressing herself against him and draping the icy cold washcloth on his cock and holding it there.

Sam jerked away from her kiss and gasped. "Shit!"

She felt his erection fading beneath the washcloth.

"See? It's working."

Sam was doing a comical dance in reaction to the shock of the cold, and Deidre had to work to keep the washcloth on him.

"I know, I know, baby," she cooed. "But it'll be worth it. I promise."

It took only a minute, and Deidre felt sorry for her husband's discomfort. But not enough to tamp down the arousal of knowing what was coming next.

When it was clear Sam's poor dick had shriveled in response to the cold and his scrotum had drawn up tight against his balls, Deidre tossed the washcloth to the side, dropped to her knees, and engulfed him in her mouth.

He was cold, but it felt lovely to run her tongue all over the short stalk of flesh in her mouth, and she enjoyed every second, knowing he would quickly begin growing, inevitably hardening to his former erect state — a state that she could not yet accommodate.

Deidre was still practicing at getting him completely down her throat.

And she was serious about being able to take all of him someday just to give Sam pleasure and to enjoy the surrender to his gorgeous cock.

"Oh, god, that feels so good!" Sam exhaled, his abs fluttering involuntarily. He dropped his hands to his wife's head as she sucked life back into his cold dick. "Deidre, that was a dirty trick, but, damn! Oh, shit, this feels fantastic."

More tingles percolated through her nipples, and Deidre felt herself growing wetter.

She loved to make her husband crazy hot for her, for what she did, for how she could make him feel.

Pulling away momentarily from his rapidly hardening penis, she said, "I love sucking your cock, babe," as she looked up into Sam's eyes. Instantly, she was back on him, sliding him as deep as she could manage while the last few centimeters of his hard-on expanded inside her mouth.

He just groaned, throwing his head back, eyes closed, feeling the incredible sensations of Deidre's tongue swirling around his engorged dick as she sucked him. With his hands on the back of her head, he gently urged her on, letting her know how fantastic she was making him feel.

He loved her blow jobs.

Deidre loved giving them.

It wasn't long before Sam was panting, the muscles in his thighs twitching as his arousal spread through his body.

"Oh, shit, baby. If you keep doing that, I'm gonna come in your mouth."

"Mmmmmm," was her only response. Deidre continued with her enthusiastic blow job, one hand now drifting down her belly to her pussy. She began fingering her clit.

His words always aroused her when he talked about how much she turned him on.

Sam started inching toward the bed, causing Deidre to lean forward in order to keep his hard cock in her mouth.

"It's okay," she said, his dick now out of her mouth as he continued toward the bed. "I want to taste your cum. I want it."

Sam didn't believe he could get any more excited, but her words proved him wrong.

Jumping on the bed, his erect cock bobbing and bouncing against his abdomen as he did so, he patted a spot on the bed next to him and said, "I'd love that, but I want your pussy in my mouth when that happens. Let's sixty-nine."

Deidre scrambled to her feet as Sam laid back on the bed. She levered one leg across his head to position herself with her knees on either side of his ears, and lowered her moist pussy to his mouth. When his lips made contact and his tongue slid quickly inside her, she trembled in pleasure, then abandoned herself to a more energetic engagement with her husband's mouth, pressing her pussy onto it, rubbing it across his lips and tongue, reveling in the intense sensations as she pleasured herself on his face.

"Oh, god, yessss!" she hissed, her face now lying on Sam's thigh as he worked her over with his mouth and tongue. He was gripping the backs of her thighs as he ate her, but then he moved his hands to her pussy, spread her open and began lapping up and down the length of her vagina.

Deidre bit her lip in pleasure, gasping at the intensity of the sensations. She was very wet and heard Sam's sucking noises as he nuzzled his mouth across her labia, gathering her wetness with his tongue.

It was heaven.

But she had to have him back in her mouth. She raised up, stiff-arming the bed next to his thigh, and she levered his throbbing cock up from where it had been pressed between his abdomen and her breasts. She opened her mouth and took as much of him inside as she could, somehow keeping enough focus not to scratch him with her teeth as he continued doing incredible things to her pussy.

Then Sam ramped up the activity by tugging Deidre back toward his face a little bit in order to get better access to her clit.

When he sucked it in his mouth, Deidre abandoned her blow job.

She knew she'd be shaking and squirming through an orgasm very, very soon, and she wouldn't be able to keep enough of a conscious focus on fellating him to indulge in the act at all.

Sam grabbed her ass and pulled her tightly against his mouth.

Then he really went to town on her engorged clit, sucking it between his lips and running his tongue across it at the same time.

But it was his expertly perfected technique of pressing her hardened nub up against the roof of his mouth with his tongue then gently sucking and manipulating her throbbing clit inside his mouth that drove her — dependably and inexorably — straight to convulsing orgasms.

Oh, god, oh, god, oh god, oh god! was all Deidre could manage to think, her mind looping into a mantra-like chant before she surrendered her consciousness to the pure ecstacy of waves of orgasm running through every inch of her body, including her brain.

Pushing herself upward, hands on Sam's thighs, and throwing her head back, Deidre gasped in a huge breath, then exhaled with Sam's favorite sound: his wife's moans and groans when she climaxed.

Hunching her shoulders forward as her stomach fluttered through a series of involuntary contractions of pleasure, Deidre flopped forward and down, again resting her face on Sam's thigh, then rolling her head enough to seal her lips briefly on his skin, threatening a hickey but releasing him in exhaustion.

"Oooh, oooh, babe, eeee-uhhh!" she exclaimed, extricating her clit from between his lips in order to break the excruciating contact between the searing, overstimulated nerve endings in her little pink nub and the wet strokes Sam continued to paint with his tongue.

escriterra
escriterra
1,432 Followers