Naked On the Lake

Story Info
My normally shy wife puts on a show in a lake in the Midwest.
1.5k words
3.99
94k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
105 Followers

This incident happened some years ago when my somewhat shy and reserved wife was first starting to loosen up. The memory came to me recently and when it did, I got so turned on I couldn't believe I had forgotten about it for even a short while.

Where we were living at the time, it was easy to visit some relatively uncrowded beaches, where I gradually coaxed her into trying some exhibitionist behavior. At first it was pretty lame; she would just exhibit part of one breast for a few minutes when some people were fairly nearby, even though they probably didn't know that, or let me pull down her bikini bottoms just after someone had passed us and wasn't actually looking at her sudden nudity.

As it turned out, these innocent games were slowly unleashing a fire inside her belly, as she later explained it.

Had I asked if she was an exhibitionist, she would have denied it, but when I asked in a gentle and very encouraging way about how she felt about certain types of revelations, she would indicate that this or that kind of thing did in fact arouse her.

Invariably, sharing her fantasies with me led both of us into a much richer sex life, more crushing orgasms, and then into more daring experiments out in public, as the cycle continued.

(I've written an entire series about those episodes, but this particular story dates back to an earlier, more innocent time.)

The Story:

It was one thing for us to play around on beaches on the coast, which is a more liberal area, and quite another when Ali and I went back to the Midwest, where I grew up.

There, people were a lot more repressed, sexually, and the norms for behavior prohibit a lot of what we have been exploring out west.

But back we went and one sunny summer's day, I took her out in a small boat on a small lake surrounded by trees - and walking paths.

Alicia is naturally reserved by nature but also adventurous when I encourage her. On this particular day, she was wearing a bikini and sipping a beer in the front of the boat while I slowed the small motor at the back of the boat to a gentle cruising speed.

"No one's around, sweetie," I suggested, "So why don't you take off your top and sunbathe topless for a while?"

She looked around somewhat nervously.

"Are you sure?"

"Yep."

She seemed to think about it for a while and then slid her fingers behind her back and untied her bikini top. As her small, perfectly perky and white breasts came into view, I caught my breath.

Even though we've been married for years, I never grow tired at looking at her gorgeous body.

I felt my cock growing hard as Ali lay back, turning her naked breasts to the sky.

As we drifted toward the end of the lake, and a narrow canal into the next lake in this lovely chain of lakes in a rural area near my boyhood town, I started recalling all sorts of experiences.

I thought about the first times I discovered my own exhibitionism. It was right around here, in this same boat, out on my own, with no one around.

I would slip off my shorts, imagine a woman seeing me naked and masturbate luxuriantly. When I came the semen squirted all over the place, but I didn't care, because it felt so good.

One time, a girl I'll call Pam came along with me for the boat ride. She was the middle daughter of a strict Baptist father who forbade her from contact with boys.

Pam was skinny, red-headed and freckly, rebellious and extremely sexy.

The night before, we had been at a campfire late at night after our parents went to bed.

Pam had sat on my lap and I had felt her up; under her shirt her tiny breasts responded to my touch with hard little nipple erections, pus since it was her birthday, I had turned her across my lap and spanked her little bottom throw her shorts.

After that, I had caressed her thighs and finally her pussy through her shorts. She started moaning.

That's as far as we got before someone heard a parent approaching and she jumped off me just in time before her father ordered her back to their trailer and the fun ended.

This next day she had snuck away and joined me in the boat and we were just about at this same part of the lake when she took off her shirt and shorts and lay in front me me completely naked.

Her tiny pussy lips were swollen, her nipples were hard, and her facial expression silently said, "Fuck me, David."

I hesitated.

Then Pam said something that changed my life.

"I want to see your penis. I have never seen one."

I looked down at my shorts and my erection and felt a thrill I'd never experienced before. I stood up in the boat and stripped off my shorts.

Pam gasped.

I know I am don't have the biggest cock in the world but it is very thick and well-formed. At least that what every woman I've been with over the years tells me.

I also have very big balls.

Naked Pam came across the boat to me and gently started feeling my penis. She genuinely seemed curious and surprised as she slowly stroked it and finally, to my great surprise, opened her lips and took me into her mouth.

This was all too much for me, since I had not has sex yet with anyone, let alone a blowjob. I was a shy young man, inexperienced, and pretty sexually naïve.

Pam continued to suck me until I exploded and somehow she swallowed most of my cum although she seemed to choke a bit in the process, and I apologized to her.

Then she lay back with her legs wide open and I knew had I had to return the favor, so I turned off the engine, dropped anchor, and began to suck her pussy. I didn't know much about the female anatomy at the time, so I was pretty awkward, frankly, but I slipped my tongue into her vagina and eventually figured out the real action was up a bit, at her clitoris.

This was a hard little bud that caused Pam to squirm every time I licked it, so I kept doing that until she, too, came, with a violent series of spasms that rocked our boat to the point we almost capsized.

Fifteen years later, I'm back in the same place not with Pam but with my modest British wife.

As I look at her sunbathing topless, I start feeling horny. I navigate the boat through the canal to the next lake, which is a bit larger than this one.

As I hoped, there were a few other boats on the far side of the new lake, filled with fishermen.

Ali is unaware of all of this, if she knew she would put her top back on but I maneuver the boat to a sheltered area where it would be difficult for her to see the others even if she tried.

I dropped anchor and went up to her end of the boat and started gently caressing her breasts. As always she responds to my touch by moaning and raising her bottom off of the seat.

As she does so, I slip my fingers into the elastic of her bikini bottoms and pull them off.

She settles back down, her eyes still closed, as I stroke both her breasts and her naked pussy.

I talk to her softly.

"You're beautiful, Alicia."

"Thank you, Davey."

"You look gorgeous naked out here in nature."

"Thanks."

"How would you feel if others could see you right now?"

"I don't know, kinds scared I think, but kinda excited too."

"Stand up Alicia," I ordered.

She did as I commanded, showing her bare bottom to the men in the other boats, several of which definitely took notice and were staring in our direction.

"Turn around, Alicia."

She did and then she gasped as she realized she was displaying her naked body to a number of strange men.

"Davey!" she admonished me as she shrunk back down into the boat and covered herself with a towel.

I started up the motor and we retreated back to the first lake. As we did so I asked Ali whether she really was scandalized by what I had subjected her too or of she secretly liked it.

By way of an answer she threw off the towel and came to my end of the boat, mich as Pam had years before. She slipped down my shorts, and took my member in her mouth, her backside high in the air for anyone to see.

As she gave me the best blowjob of our marriage, I noticed that one of the boats from the other lake had taken our bait and followed us back.

The two young guys in it became wide-eyed at what they now saw was happening. As they pulled up aside of us, Alicia pretended not to notice, although she certainly knew they were there.

What happened next is the subject of a story to come.

aichiyu
aichiyu
105 Followers