Naked on the Mountain

Story Info
Couple enjoys the outdoors with a twist but whose watching?
3.3k words
4.3
17.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to ImGood2Go for making me sound so much better.

*

Shelli saw the cabin as the Jeep growled around the shoulder of the mountain. It had been a bouncing, lurching trip up the rough trail and she was more than ready to exit the vehicle.

She and Martin had been together for two years and the honeymoon was fading. Too many arguments were being triggered by minor annoyances. She thought it was mostly the stress of their jobs. She wasn't sure what Martin thought. That was part of the problem too.

They had managed to get this long weekend off and decided to make it a "couple's retreat" time. There would be no friends, no family, and absolutely no work. She had promised to say "yes" without endless discussion. Martin had promised to give real answers when she asks what he was thinking. He was banned from using the word "fine".

Shelli climbed from the Jeep and looked around. The area was a mix of clumps of forest and meadows. The locale was an isolated bowl surrounded by mountains. It was quiet except for the sound of the breeze moving through the foliage. She didn't see any signs of other people.

"So this is Elk Park." she muttered to herself.

Martin wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed the back of her neck. He was only a few inches taller than her but had very long arms and was built like a fireplug. He'd been the terror of his high school football conference and a respectable college second-string player. Even several years past his playing days, he was still in amazing shape.

"Take off your clothes." he ordered.

Martin released her and stepped back a pace. Shelli turned and cocked an eyebrow at her boyfriend. He spun his hand in the universal speed-it-up gesture. She tossed him the cheap straw cowboy hat she'd bought at the last stop. Her blue-dyed hair shone in the sunshine. The look in her eyes distracted him and Martin fumbled the catch.

She reached for the hem of her tight black tank top and peeled it over her head. She held the top at arm's length and after a dramatic beat dropped it. Under the tank top she'd worn a red and white striped micro bikini top. The material barely covered her nipples. Generous expanses of smooth skin tempted her lover.

Shelli slipped her fingers inside the tiny triangles and pinched her nipples. Martin shifted uncomfortably as his shorts tented out. She knew he could see her buds poking at the thin fabric. Teasing him was making her wet.

Her hands slid down her flat belly. Her cargo shorts dropped to ground after a brief tussle with the fasteners. The bottom of her swim suit was as minimal as the top. Her pussy was just covered and the thong slipped deep between her ass cheeks. Narrow strings tied at her hips held it together. Some feminine magic kept it on her body.

The nearly nude Shelli kicked her shorts away and turned her back to Martin. She untied her top and tossed it over her shoulder toward her boyfriend. Her hands cupped her naked breasts massaging the soft flesh. She moaned and there may have been an answering moan from her entranced audience.

Turning to face Martin once again Shelli plucked loose the knots of her sole remaining bit of clothing. She gripped the fabric front and back and sawed it over her wet pussy lips. Her knees were starting to wobble when she stopped. The sodden cloth hit the ground with a soft plop.

Martin was staring at her open-mouthed. Shelli arched an eyebrow at him and asked.

"Boots, too?"

"Fuck the boots." he grunted.

He was on her in an instant with his big hands gripping her ass. His hard cock pressed against her. Shelli felt herself lifted from the ground and deposited on the hood of their SUV. She tilted her head back as her lover kissed along the length of her neck.

Martin switched his attention to her breasts. He sucked them in and swirled his tongue around the rigid nipples. Gently he lowered her until she was lying on the hood. It was uncomfortably warm but then his head went between her spread legs and she didn't care anymore.

His teeth nipped at the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. His tongue began exploring the wet lips of her labia. The tip slowly slid over every contour. When it found her cunt, Martin gripped her hips and pulled her vagina tight to his mouth. The soft spike of his tongue wriggled inside her entrance until she squirmed on her hot metal perch.

Martin lifted his head and surveyed his girlfriend's naked form. She was playing with her tits as she waited for him to continue. He dragged his tongue along the edge of her dripping cunt until he reached the top. His teeth took a grip on her neatly trimmed patch and tugged gently at the soft curls.

"Gawd dammit. Stop teasing." Shelli moaned.

Grinning, he flicked his tongue across her clit once. Her back arched and she threw her arms above her head. Still teasing he swirled his tongue around her swollen nub. She was panting and sweaty from a combination of sex, warm sunshine, and the hot hood. Strands of her blue hair were plastered to her face and were tickling her nose.

"Please, baby. Make me cum." she begged.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Someone's thighs are blocking my ears"

"Make me cum!" Shelli almost shouted.

Martin took a few playful licks of Shelli's love button. Her back arched and she gave a desperate moan.

"Louder. And keep asking." he demanded.

"MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM. LICK ME. FUCK ME. FINGER ME. I DON'T CARE. PLEASE, PLEASE, I HAVE TO CUM."

Shelli could hear the echo of her voice bouncing off the hills but she was past being discrete. Martin dived in and sucked her clit between his lips. His tongue flickered over it maniacally. She beat her fists against the metal hood. Her pleadings became inarticulate screams that echoed down the valley.

Her orgasm gripped her. Her muscles shuddered and her throat locked up. She twisted on the hard surface. Without Martin's firm grip at her waist, she would have fallen off the vehicle. The spasms subsided to an occasional twitch.

Shelli took a deep breath and waited for her heart to slow. Martin's head was resting on her belly and her legs were draped limply over his shoulders. She stroked his hair affectionately. She stared off into the deep blue sky.

High above a big bird was turning slow circles over them. She wondered what kind it was. She hoped it wasn't a vulture. Shelli didn't feel like being eaten so soon again. She smiled at her own joke and struggled to sit. She made it with Martin's help and he helped her down from her perch.

Her wobbly legs just managed to carry her to a seat on the bumper. Martin followed her over. She closed her eyes and stretched her arms wide. Her boobs lifted with the movement.

"Give me a breather and I'll help you unload." she grinned at the double entendre.

"No rush, hot ass. In fact, you just relax there."

Shelli felt Martin grip her right wrist. There was a rattle of metal on metal and she found arm handcuffed to the brush guard. Before she could react, he captured her other wrist and attached it with her arms spread wide. She looked up at his smiling face.

"So what now?" she asked.

She licked her lips.

"Yes, that but first I'm going unpack the car." he replied.

"Ok but you owe me two answers. First, what did you like best about our romp just now?"

"Well, I like looking at you naked because you're smoking hot. Also, you like to show off in public and this seemed like a good place for that. And..." he paused.

Martin picked up his girlfriends scattered clothes as he stalled. He settled the hat on her head. She was waiting patiently for his answer. He had trouble looking her in the eye. He took a deep breath and plunged forward.

"I like ordering you around and treating you like a plaything." he blurted.

"Fuck. I can do that. At least, I can do that some of the time but I not signing one of those stupid contract things. OK, second question and this one is harder. Who's prettier, my sister or me?"

Martin gave a grunt of surprised laughter. Shelli's eyes were shining at him from under the brim of her hat. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"You are, by a mile." Then he added. "But I'd be willing to discuss a threesome."

He stepped back quickly to avoid her playful bite.

"Hurry up and empty the Jeep. If I get sun burnt then neither of us is going to have much fun. I'm starting to want some more fun."

Martin grinned and gave her a kiss and walked around the car and out of her sight. Shelli sighed and looked around. Tilting her head back, she saw the big bird bank out of its circle and soar down the valley.

'It must have decided I wasn't road kill.' she thought.

"And don't come back." she shouted.

"What the hell?" Martin's voice asked.

"Not you and you're not hurrying." she replied.

The Forestry Service drone was on routine fire patrol. Most of the time it glided like a large bird and only used its solar panel fed electric motors intermittently. It had enormous range and persistence. Packed with a variety of sensors, the flyer was virtually silent in operation.

The drone's infrared sensors had detected a hot spot a thousand feet below. It was not hot enough for open flame but might be a smolder. It sent a signal to its operator. Hundreds of miles away an alert beeped and flashed on its base station.

The pilot took a sip of his coffee and leaned toward the monitor to read the message. He ordered the drone to circle the area and focus its ultra-high definition camera on the spot. There was the roof of a cabin and a vehicle parked nearby at the center of his screen. He zoomed in the view.

Droplets of his coffee hit the monitor when he snorted in surprise. A naked woman with blue hair filled his screen. The superb optics made it appear as if he were hovering a few feet above her. She was pounding her fists on her metal bed as her lover ate her pussy.

Her head was tossing back and forth. Her boobs were swaying in time to the munching of the dude. The tendons in her throat were tight and her mouth was moving. The pilot was no lip reader but she appeared to be screaming something like "fuck me".

The image slowly rotated as the drone circled. He could have stabilized it but he thought the effect was trippy cool. He could see everything about the woman's body except the tiny area covered by the back of the man's head. There was no way to tell if she were a natural bluie.

Blue girl's body was shaking in what was clearly a massive orgasm. Her man kept eating her until she twitched to a halt and lay limp on top of the vehicle. The observer tried to discreetly adjust the raging cock inside his suddenly too tight pants. The other pilots at the operations center seemed unaware of the peep show.

The pilot watched as the man helped her down from her perch. She was blue downstairs also. The guy more or less carried her to the bumper and helped her sit. She leaned back and looked directly at the camera. Her eyes matched the color of her hair. It was a bit startling and he wondered if she'd recognized the drone above.

Since the show appeared to be over, he ordered the aircraft to resume its patrol. It banked out of holding pattern and glided down the valley. Suddenly, he said.

"Motherfucker!"

The other pilots turned to look at him. He had forgotten to hit the record button.

Shelli could hear Martin unloading the Jeep and then his footsteps diminishing as he moved toward the cabin. He was gone for what felt like a long time to a girl chained naked to a bumper. She tugged experimentally at the handcuffs but she was solidly restrained. 'What else did Martin have in mind?' she wondered.

Near the edge of the trees Shelli noticed movement. She made a quick move to dash for cover but the metallic rattle of her cuffs reminded her she was literally chained in place.

"Shit." she mumbled.

"Maaartin!" she hissed as loudly as she dared.

The thick underbrush at the edge of the forest restricted her view but someone was definitely moving her direction. Shelli pulled her legs to her chest and dropped her head forward. She hissed for Martin again. The forest was visible through the narrow gap between her hat brim and her bare knees. She held still and hoped she was unnoticeable from the distance.

Seconds ticked slowly by. The meadow was less than a hundred yards across. If someone looked Shelli's direction they were almost sure to see her. She'd covered herself as best she could but was clearly a naked woman chained to a Jeep. Best case scenario was a lot of explaining. Maybe even to local cops if the people approaching didn't believe she was a willing participant.

'Oh God, maybe they'd heard her screams' she thought. Her face burned red at the thought. More sinister ideas crept into her thoughts. What if they were some kind of creepy hill-people? She was completely helpless and Martin wasn't expecting trouble. The movements looked like more than one person. If they were hunting then they'd have guns.

The figures stepped from the trees and paused. Shelli let her breathe out in a long whoosh. The intruders were a small herd of elk. The buzz of leftover adrenaline made her giggle. The adults tossed their heads and turned away. The calves stared at her curiously and the followed the others.

"Hey cool. Deer."

Martin stepped around fender of the Jeep. He was as naked as Shelli or really, more naked since he wasn't wearing a hat. His cock bobbed at half-mast and he was smiling down at her.

"They almost gave me a heart attack. I thought I was going to go viral for sure. Or worse."

"Naw, deer don't carry phones and they're more afraid of you than you them."

He leaned down and kissed her. She returned the kiss with interest until he stood. He shifted the hat from her head to his. He adjusted it to a rakish angle without hurrying. She stared at his fully engorged cock as it twitched in time to his heartbeat. It pointed directly at her face.

Martin cupped his hands around her head. His thumbs were in front of her ears and his long fingers cradled the back of her skull. It wasn't hard to guess what was coming. Anticipation was making her wet. Gently but relentlessly he pulled her head forward until her arms were stretched at a taut angle behind her.

When she couldn't lean any further, Martin slowly pressed his cock into her lips. It pushed past the first barrier and bumped her teeth. Martin's penis, like Martin, was more thick than long. Usually, Shelli licked and nibbled until he was ready then jerked him off with just the tip in her mouth. Today the solid bulk of it was filling her mouth and threatening to push down her throat. She strained to accept it all.

Martin watched his lover. His thrusts were short and slow. She gagged once but gripped his cock fiercely when he tried to pull back. Drool was leaking past her lips and dripping off her chin. He pulled his hips back. Shelli held him tightly with her lips as his penis emerged. She gave a groan as the tip slipped away. He couldn't tell if it was desire or relief she was expressing.

Shelli sat impatiently as Martin reached for her shackles. She licked and sucked his nipples. He seemed to be having trouble working the locks but finally she was freed. She jumped to her feet and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him as wantonly as she knew how.

"Fuck me now or I swear I'll eat you alive!" she whispered.

Martin grinned and said, "Turn around."

Shelli pushed him back a step and turned. She leaned forward with her back parallel to the ground. She spread her legs and gave her hips a wiggle. Martin's hands were at her waist in an instant. The wet head of his cock dragged down the crack of her ass. The tip brushed across her asshole and made her suck in her breath. It dropped into the lake that her cunt had become but didn't dive in.

Shelli nearly went into orbit when the bulbous head bumped once, twice, three times against her clit. Her hamstrings were trembling from the strain. A cool breeze tickled her damp breasts and hardened her nipples. Her heartbeat pounded in her ears.

"Take me now, you fucker or I'll bury your bones in..."

Shelli never finished her threat. Instead she screamed as his thick cock buried itself in her. The sensation would have driven her over the edge if Martin hadn't paused at the bottom of the stroke. He reached out and gripped her hair. He made one more measured stroke.

"Thank you, Sir. May I have another?"

Shelli was confused at first but after Martin gave her another slow stroke and slapped her ass with the hat, she realized the phrase was an instruction.

"Thank you, Sir. May I have another?" she tried.

She was rewarded with another thrust.

"Thank you, Sir. May I have another?" Shelli spoke more quickly.

Each time she repeated her phrase she got another. Shelli could feel her orgasm building but the phrase was sounding more like "takU, 'er. Me 'ab nudder?" mixed with "fucks" and grunting. Martin's hips were slamming into her ass like a machine. She braced hard on the bumper and push back with equal force.

Martin whipped his hat off and gave a wild cowboy yell. He thrust to his limits inside her. Suddenly he felt like a porn star and pulled his twitching cock free. Streams of cum sparkled in the sunlight as they shot across Shelli's back. Some of the goo landed in her hair. He rose on toes as his orgasm squeezed him dry.

Shelli's hand was between her legs as quickly as Martin pulled out. The kinky feel of the hot cum splashing on her was almost enough. The first touch of her fingers to her dripping pussy was enough. Her whole body shook while Martin's shuddered against her.

Martin's knees collapsed with the completion of his orgasm. His tight grip on his girlfriend pulled her after him when he fell to the ground. She ended on his lap with her legs splayed outside his knees. His deflating cock was caught between her ass cheeks. Her hands pressed to the ground helped support her torso. He wrapped his long arms around her and pulled her to him. They were sweaty and panting.

Shelli twisted in Martin's embrace for a kiss. Looking at the sky she noticed the big bird had returned. She closed her eyes to appreciate the kiss but when she looked again the bird was still circling them. Martin noticed her distraction.

"What?" he asked.

"I swear that big ass bird is watching us. Take off, pervert!" she yelled.

"I don't know why. It must see rutting critters all the time."

"Oh, I'm a rutting critter now, am I?"

"You certainly are but we need to get you inside before you turn into a scorched rutting critter."

The drone pilot was mentally patting himself on the back. First, he'd decided to bring the platform back to the scene of the crime. Second, he had remembered to press record for round two.