Naked Portraits Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That model Venus that Betty painted, she must have set you off," I said. His erection twitched to prove I was right.

"Maybe. We should look her up for a threesome." Hawk said with a dirty smile.

Not gonna happen I thought immediately. No way was I going to invite in another girl especially one as hot as Venus. But another guy? Now that I found quite interesting. Lost in thought, I absently ran my fingers along the length of his solid erection resting on his stomach.

"I wanna invite in another guy to see what it's like," I said.

Hawk steely shaft twitched under my hand. He finds it interesting too I thought hiding a tiny smile.

After a few more twitches he asked, "Have someone in mind?"

Deciding at that moment who I wanted, I said, "Yeah, it's a guy in the drawing class I teach but I haven't thought it through much."

Hawk's penis kept twitching.

"No way am I going to get any reading done. I hope you're proud."

"Extremely," I said

I gripped his erection, pointed it to the ceiling, covered the head with my mouth and took him as far down my throat as I could. I backed away and freed him from my mouth to say, "Maybe I could blow the other guy while you watch." Thinking of his adventures with Anna Grayson I added, "You like watching."

"Just talking about this is turning you on isn't it?" Hawk said with a soft laugh.

I shrugged, a bit embarrassed at being so transparent ... and raunchy.

"This kind of thing can get serious and messy," he said. "Are you sure you wanna go down that road?"

"You've done this. You tell me?"

"Don't dodge the question or my point. Life is complicated enough with just one lover to deal with," he said soberly.

I went quiet for a couple of seconds taken aback by his seriousness. To lighten the mood, I sat up and took his erected penis in both my hands.

"So you're not interested then?" I whispered with a tiny dirty smile.

He gave a small laugh at my blatant manipulation.

"Did you have that oh my moment with this guy from the drawing class?" he asked returning the dirty smile.

My eyes went wide. The oh my thing was something that Betty and I had made up.

"What do you mean?" I asked playing dumb.

"It's that very first moment when a person becomes sexually aware of another person. It's instant and takes you by surprise hence the phrase 'oh my!'"

"So when was your oh my moment with me?" I asked turning the question on him.

"A year ago at Betty's old apartment."

"Really?" I blinked in surprise. "I assumed it would be the day you saw me naked at the painting studio."

"Nope, you got me all hot long before then. You had stopped by Betty's to drop off some art."

"It was a painting of the dragon," I said nodding remembering the moment. "It was for Betty's aunt Greta. I barely remember seeing you there that day."

"I remember you big time. You were dressed in paint-covered jeans and a clingy black top; your hair was tied back in a ponytail, you wore your glasses. A shaft of sunlight spilling from the skylight above bathing you in soft yellow light. Betty said something funny and you laughed." Hawk pulled me down on top of him and said, "Oh my," then covered my mouth with a sweet heated kiss. After the kiss he asked, "So what was your moment with this guy in the drawing class?"

"I was helping him draw a stupid teacup from a still life. I looked into his face and there it was."

Hawk guided one of my hands to his erection; automatically, I started to stroke.

"What's he look like" he asked.

"He's kinda skinny with dark hair a little too long. Tall like you. He has a beard. I like the beard."

"What about his dick?" he asked as he cupped a breast.

"I don't know."

"I've got a measuring tape you could barrow."

I gently slap the head of his penis for being a smart ass.

"Ouch," he said softly then asked, "How are you going to approach him?"

"Don't know yet. Now shut up and fuck me." I ordered.

"You're in that mood," He said as he rolled on top of me.

"And what mood is that?" I asked innocently.

"You're so hyped right now that just about everything I do will set you off." He looked into my eyes. "I bet I can make you come with just a single thrust."

"I dare you," I said confident that he was blowing smoke.

He took his erection in his hand and with excruciating slowness, entered me. When he was all the way in, he stopped and didn't move a muscle. Instantly, my passion started to build.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed in frustrated joy as an orgasm rippled through me. "Not fair! You planted the idea in my head!" I slapped at his arms ineffectually and then I burst into gales of laughter.

"You are positively high Japanee girl," he said using the local pronunciation of Japanese.

I nodded, tried to contain the laughter but lost it again.

"You're like those extreme sports dudes," he said. "They get high when they're on the edge of danger. You're an extreme sex junky."

His hips started moving.

"Maybe," I said agreeing to a point, "but I don't feel like being fucked up the ass while jumping off a bridge with a bungee cord around my feet."

The visual made me laughed. But was he right? Am I an extremist and this threesome idea was my need to kick things up a notch? My second orgasm followed that thought. Hawk pulled out of me and knelt between my spread legs stroking himself.

Just like with Anna I thought. Then it occurred to me that the redheaded Brit was responsible for both his voyeur and facial fetishes. I liked Hawk's kinky need to watch, but the other thing, the facial thing was plain degrading and gross.

Just as that thought left my head, Hawk ejaculated and the first rope of semen struck me squarely on the chin and lower lip. The rest of his emissions stripped my stomach and pubic area creating a warm sticky mess. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he hadn't aimed at my face on purpose but the look in his eyes seem to say otherwise. So to get even, I sat up and made him kiss my messy mouth but the perv seem to relish the task.