Naked Portraits Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too stupid to relate," I said cleaning myself.

Matt reached for his clothes and started to dress.

"No, not yet," I said remembering how pleasant it was to lounge about naked with the Kokuras. I smiled to see that Matt's erection was still holding. He sat across from me on the opposite bed and dropped his hands in his lap to cover up his condition. I tugged at Hawk's towel and he made it go away.

Hawk laughed at him as he sat next to me, his cock twitching and thickening.

"She has that effect on me too. And dude, you can't possible be shy about her seeing your wood at this juncture."

Matt shrugged but continued to cover his condition anyway.

"Would you like to make this a regular thing?" I asked.

Hawk gave me a quick sidewards glance for I hadn't discussed this with him.

Matt sat quietly for an eternity it seemed. Finally he said in a soft hesitant voice, "Um ... yeah."

I squealed like an idiot, got up and planted a kiss on Matt's surprised face. The kiss charged me up again and I pulled his hands free from his lap to spy his fresh erection. I looked at Hawk and was please as punch to see him stroking a solid fresh one of his own.

A dark joyful laughter seized me as I pulled Matt to his feet. Hawk got up too and two pairs of hands explored my naked body. A ravenous need to kiss Hawk seized me so I greedily fed my hunger. Ending the kiss, I turned and gave the same to Matt who pushed in close crushing his erection against my hip. Hawk slipped behind me and rubbed his erection against my ass as he pecked kisses on my left shoulder and neck. Matt dropped to his knees and kissed my breasts.

I pulled free of my two lovers and spun looking for my backpack. I saw it near the desk, dropped to my knees on the floor and searched madly through it but couldn't put my hands on the item I needed. When I was just about to dump out the contents on the bed, my hand found the desperate item, a string of condoms. I tore one free, ripped the little packet open with my teeth, and dropped to my knees before Matt and hurriedly applied the thing to his huge erection.

"Sit with your back to the wall," I ordered Hawk as I as I dropped a pillow on the floor at the edge of the bed. To Matt I said, "Fuck me from behind." I nestled between Hawk's spread legs and covered his erection with my mouth. Matt dropped behind me and guided himself inside me in one smooth rough thrust. Immediately, I lost all interest in giving head.

"Do me hard and fast," I begged bracing my arms on either side of Hawk's slightly spread thighs. With my eyes transfixed on Hawk's steely erection, I came. Seconds later so did Matt.

Not close to done, I pulled away from Matt, flopped on my back on the bed and beckoned to Hawk. He crawled on top of me, gripped his hardon and entered me. An animal growl from deep down in my chest escaped me; Hawk took it as a sign to pick up the tempo. A couple of delirious minutes later, on a hard thrust, I gripped Hawk's ass to hold him in deep.

"OH SHIT!" I blurted out as I came. With my chest heaving form rapid breathing, I looked into Hawk's handsome, sweaty face as he resumed thrusting in a flurry of fast short stabs, he pulled out of me and with an animal's grunt, shoot his seed across my abdomen in three long ropes.

**********

My eyes flickered open as a loud noise woke me. I was sure that the sound came from the room next to Hawk's, but I wasn't sure if I had dreamed it or not. The red letters on Hawk's digital clock on his computer desk showed 1:23. I untangle myself from Hawk, got out of the tiny single bed and sat naked in the office chair. Moon light from the window splashed across Matt's long, thin body occupying the other bed. He rested on his stomach naked with his head turned out. With a kick of my foot, I wheeled myself over to him and ran a hand along his back. He moaned, grunted and rolled over to reveal a full erection splayed across his midsection. I spun the chair to face sleeping Hawk curled on his side; his longish blond hair obscuring his handsome face. He too was fully erect.

If erections were currency I'd be a rich woman, I thought with a smile.

I closed my eyes and gave silent thanks to the forest goddess on Maui, crediting her for my penis windfall. The weak moonlight from the window slashed across my nude painting on the wall above Matt.

"Thanks to you too," I said aloud. Shelly was the one that had set the mood for the night.

I spun in a slow lazy circles in the office chair. I played with the idea of getting both of my men off in their sleep.

"I'm right here," Hawk said sleepily.

"Where else would you be stupid head?" I said and wheeled closer.

"I'm near the clearing," he said.

I realized he was talking in his sleep. The first time he did it sort of freaked me out, but now I was used to it. Amused, I rolled closer and stroked his twitching hard-on.

"What clearing?" I asked.

"Near Clara." he said. "The other Gwen is coming."

I frowned as I cupped his balls. The other Gwen? And whose Clara? "What kind dream you having haole boy?" I asked as I messaged his dick and balls.

"Betty, It's the other Gwen, be careful," he said.

At the mention of Betty's name, I stopped fondling him and sat back.

"Hey," came a soft voice from near the dorm room door.

I squelched a scream and my head snapped in the direction of the door.

"Betty?" I said. sure it was her, I rushed to the door to open it, but as I turned the knob I froze. Reflected in the mirror on the back of the door was the short hair version of me sitting naked on the edge of the bed looking down at Matt's sleeping form. She reached for Matt's erection and stoke it tenderly. She looked at me.

"Your lucky, I really miss him," she said.

I snapped around with a racing heart to face her but she wasn't there. I turned back toward the mirror and clamped both my hands over my mouth to suppress a scream for the short hair me was looking out at me from inside the mirror inches away from my face. Then I felt stupid for it was just my own reflection.

Hawk moaned and shifted but didn't wake. In the weak light I saw Matt shift onto his side. I went to Matt and curled up with him in the cramp little bed suddenly feeling very protective of him.

Chapter 26 Hawaiian Heat and the Golden Tongue

"I show you how I feel and that should be plenty," Hawk said.

Livid at his stock non answer, I rolled away from him. It didn't help my mood that the temperature was in the high eighties and the dorm towers had no air-conditioning. An ancient monster of a fan that Hawk borrowed from the anthropology department spun at the foot of the two dorm beds pushed together to make one almost queen sized bed. Because of the heat, Hawk and I were stripped down to our underwear. Being near naked usually led to nonacademic activities, but on this rare occasion, the heat trumped our libidos.

"Just this once tell me in words how you feel about me," I said, hating the whinny sound in my voice.

"Gwen, you know I hate it when you corner me like this," Hawk said hackles up.

"And I hate that I have to corner you to find out how you feel," I said just as hackled.

"This conversation is over until you calm down," he snapped.

"This relationship is fucking over until you talk to me," I snapped back.

I rolled on my stomach and pretended to read my impossibly boring art history text. "How can they make something as exciting as art so fucking boring," I groused as I willed the fan to waffle my way.

Ever since Matt had stepped into the picture three months ago, this argument between Hawk and I had become more frequent. As I quietly steamed, I questioned my need for Hawk to say that he loved me. I knew that he did, but why he never voiced it dumfounded me—and pissed me off to no end. The fan finally turned my was tempering my anger a bit. Maybe this is a control thing on my part and I should stop pushing I thought. The moment the fan turned away though, the anger flooded back in. Fuck it ... I want him to say it, I need it. Matt would say it in a heartbeat.

In psychic synchronicity, Matt burst into the room startling Hawk and I.

"It's over. I can't do this anymore," Matt said.

"Good, It's too fucking hot to fuck," I said trying to read a boring history of Stone Henge.

Ignoring my comment (and my obvious ugly mood) Matt plowed forward.

"I'm serious. I'm having issues. I can't do this ... whatever this is ... the three of us are ...you know ... doing."

"Are you lolo?" I barked. Hawk smiled at my outburst; if he had laughed, I think I would have clocked him. Determined to make his point Matt foolishly kept at it.

"I need to clear my head on this and—"

"Shut up!" I said rudely cutting him off. Since he was so willing to make himself a target, I was happy to focus my anger on him. "What's the issue?"

"Um—" was all he managed as I cut him off again.

"You're in love with me and guess what? I love you too. Deal with it."

I had sensed this coming from Matt for sometime. It was hard for him not to express his feelings making him the polar opposite of Hawk. But poor Matt simply didn't know where he stood in our impromptu three-way relationship. I on the other hand, knew exactly were I stood prompting me to thrust a finger in Hawk's face.

"I haven't forgotten about you."

Hawk hid his face behind his book titled Resilient Hominids. He listed to one side, and then conspicuously rolled off the edge of the bed, onto the floor, and like an insect frightened by sudden light, scurried under the bed.

"Really?" I shouted. "This is fucking it!" I got off the bed and shoved a finger in Matt's surprised, bearded face. "You need to lighten up!" Then I dropped back onto the bed, hard.

"Ouch," Hawk said from down under.

"And you, cockroach under the fucking bed, need to get serious!" I bounced on my butt for emphasis getting another satisfying bark of pain from the cockroach. I moaned and pulled at my hair in frustration. "How can I have a serious discussion when one of the participants is hiding under the bed?"

I looked at Matt ready to fend any further attempts at breaking up with me—and Hawk. He just stood there looking at me with a brainless glaze.

"Earth to Matthew?" I said. Then I remembered that I was near naked.

Hawk's voice drifted up from under the bed. "Dude? Next time you feel like breaking up with us, could you e-mail ahead?"

I had to laugh at the stupid comment. I bounced my butt one more time, got my desired bark of pain, and then removed my bra. Matt mirrored my action by removing his t-shirt.

"I though it was too hot to fuck?" Matt asked.

"To fuck, yes but oral sex should be less strenuous especially if you're doing all the work. All I have to do is lie here."

I took my panties off and dropped it over the side of the bed to get Hawk's attention. It worked and he peeped over the edge of the bed.

"It's safe to come up Kilroy," I said trying to sound stern but failed when I giggled. Matt stripped off his cargo shorts and underwear. I brazenly spread my legs just as the fan oscillated in my direction. "That feels heavenly!" I said. "Forget the head just park the fan between my legs."

Matt laughed then literally dove between my legs making me bounce and squeal. Hawk slipped back on the bed and lay on his side, his erection straining in his boxer briefs. Matt lowered his head between my thighs. I giggled; his beard tickled, and then I hissed with pleasure as unexpected sensations rippled through me. And it wouldn't quit, whatever Matt was doing down there was ... was ... awesome! His tongue flicker up and down my clitoris then he completely covered it with his mouth creating a pressure that sent jolts to all corners of my body.

"Ohmygod!" I barked involuntarily.

"Dude! You made her eyes go totally white!" Hawk said.

"Leave him the fuck alone!" I snapped not wanting Matt to lose his focus. "Oh my! Fuck! God!" I gasped as indescribable pressure kept building to the point that it overwhelmed me almost to the point of pain. I grip handfuls of Matt's hair trying to decide if I should hold him in place or pull him away. Then all decision became moot as my orgasm swept over me reducing me to to shallow rasping breaths. When I was able to take a deep full breath I said, "Oh-my-God Matt! Is this how you always give head?"

He lifted his head from down below to answer.

I pushed his face back between my legs. "Do it again," I dared and begged.

Matt went right to work with no fence painting. Fence painting is my personal term for unnecessary licking of pointless parts of my lower anatomy. Alarmingly quick, my second orgasm pealed through me like a Jaguar on Hawaii Interstate one doing a hundred and ten. Before my body could fully settle, Matt put on the pressure again. I tried to figure out what exactly he was doing down there, but all I could tell was that he used his teeth, tongue, lips and lot of suction but in no discernible order. Orgasm number three arrived and unexpected tears of raw joy flooded my eyes.

"Dude," Hawk said with awe as he dabbed at one of my tears with a finger. "What did you do to her man?"

Matt raised his head up from between my legs, sat up and wiped at his mouth, beard and mustache. "Gave her head," he said simply.

"Uh uh," I said with a violent shake of my head. "I don't know what you did down there, but you can't call it head or cunnilingus or anything ordinary like that."

I pulled him down on top of me for a long serious kiss, liking the musky salty taste of me on him. Before this moment, I avoided kissing a lover after he had gone down on me finding it kind of icky. But now, I would lick Matt's asshole clean if he asked me to.

"Mary Ann in Ohio must have been crazy to let you go," I said after the kiss.

"Mary Jane," Matt corrected. "It was the last thing we did together." He rolled off to one side just as the soothing loud fan came our way. Matt and I sighed in unison as the moving air hit our sweaty skin.

I lay on my back blinking up at the ceiling. Flanked by my lovers, my foul mood now a distant memory, I said, "Marry whatever broke up with you right after you gave her head like that? Proves the chick was lolo."

"No," Matt corrected again, "I gave her head on the night before my flight. That was months after we broke up."

"Did you look her up for a goodbye fuck?" Hawk asked propped up on his elbows on the other side of me to look at Matt.

"Only a guy could form that question," I said poking Hawk in the ribs.

"No, actually she found me," Matt said.

"Righteous, dude," Hawk said with a nod and a thumb's up. "She came back for one last lick."

"Burn Mary Jane!" I said with my hands behind my head and a smile on my face. "Matt's golden tongue of awesomeness is all mine!" I rolled onto Matt's long body and covered his mouth with a quick sloppy wet kiss gratuitously stroking his tongue with mine. I sat up, straddling his hips and smiled down at him. "That poor stupid girl is never getting near your golden tongue ever again." I delicately traced Matt's magical mouth with a finger and then lowered myself for another kiss.

The kiss ended and I put a finger under Hawk's underwear and snapped the elastic. He took the hint and stripped his undies off. I rolled off Matt, made them get a little closer then firmly placed a knee between each of their legs. With a smile, I filled each of my hands with an erection. They watched me intently as I stroked both my cocks. Their gaze excited me. Why does that turn me on so much? I wondered. It was like I get some kind of energy from their gazes.

I lowered my head and engulfed as much of Matt's erection as I could. Sitting back up again, I went back to slowly stroking both cocks. Fresh hot desire flushed through me as if the three orgasms I had minutes ago never happened. Power of the gaze baby, I thought.

I let go of the two splendid erections and lay on my back with my head near their feet. Without being told, Matt got on top of me and guided his big erection inside of me. He wasted no time getting up to speed.

Although I was hot to go, orgasm number four was slow in coming and just as I started to shiver at its arrival, Matt stopped his thrusting and held still deep inside me; he tightened all over, his breathing quickened, and he came too. Droplets of sweat from his hair and beard showered onto my face and breasts. He dropped down and we engaged in a hot, wet, sweaty, messy kiss. Because of the heat, I pushed him off of me. The fan came my way and it felt wonderful. Matt got up to fetch a clean fresh towel and delicately wiped my lower half and then dabbed at the sweat on my face and body.

I looked over at Hawk lying on his side slowly stroking his erection."Sorry lover but this time I mean it," I said lazily, "It's just too hot to fuck."

Hawk got on his knees on the bed, he arranged me on my side with my hair fanned around me head. He took his erect penis in his right hand and started to stroke.

"If you came on my face, I swear, I will kick your okole from hear to Maui," I warned him.

In that instant Hawk ejaculate five long ropes of jizz onto my dark brown hair. I wasn't sure if he had altered his aim because of my warning or that coming on my hair was his original intent.

"Yuck! Hawk! You kinky sick fuck!" I said with a bemused laugh.

Chapter 27 Art Erotica

I wanted to get something special for Matt's twenty first birthday but had no clue on what to get him. It was Hawk who came up with the idea of going to the used bookstore near campus.

"In all my years living in Honolulu I've never been in this place," I said getting out of Hawk's Bronco in the tiny parking lot.

"You don't like books?" Hawk asked as we approached the store front.

Hawk swung the door open and a woman in a shawl tried to push past coming out of the store. She practically shouldered me out of the way.

"Some rude!" I said, and then thought, who wears a shawl in the islands anyhow? "It's not that," I said giving the parting rude woman the stink eye. "This place looks kind of grungy and dirty is all."

"It's a used book store. That's part of the charm," Hawk said.

The place lived up to its charm with unorganized stacks of books and magazines occupying every available space at the front of the store. An employee, or perhaps the owner, sorted through stacks of DVD movies. Apparently the place also sold used movies and the particular stack the guy sorted through happen to be pornos. A title at the top of a stack jumped out at me.

"Hey it's Best of Butt-Slammers Seven. Didn't you own that one?" I asked Hawk.

Hawk gave me a dry look and said, "Don't be an ass."

"You the butt," I punned back.

"Where falling behind time. Go look for Matt's gift."

"I'll go look in the rear of the store."

"Wonder if the place has a backdoor?"

"This place is a hole," I said ending our stupid pun war and walking deeper into the grungy store. Unlike the front of the store though, the shelves proved surprisingly organized. I had a pleasant time searching through the literature section but found nothing I wanted to get for Matt. On impulse, I wandered to the art section and had even more fun going through the used art books. From the highest shelf, I muscled down a monster oversized book on Van Gogh and spent several minutes leafing through the color plates. Amazingly, I came upon a reproduction of Japanese Woman at the Café Terrace. Amazing, because the painting so rarely appeared in books. On the inside cover of the book was a personal sticker proclaiming it the property of Charlene Manson. I went to the copyright page and saw the book was printed in 1972.

Hawk came up behind me and I showed him Japanese Woman at the Café Terrace. A smile touched the corners of his mouth. No doubt he was thinking of Emiko Kokura. That was okay since I was thinking of Kira myself. I closed the book and asked, "Find something for Matt?"