Naked Portraits Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes we artists need our mental prisons to help us create," I said looking at the painting. But in reality, I have always worn my hear long and can't imagine me any other way. Except in my dreams I thought. My eyes went to the corner of my studio where Betty's portrait of me with short reddish brown hair was stored. Not to mention the desiccated portrait with the eyes cut out. For no logical reason, I have kept both paintings a secret from Hawk and Matt.

Speaking of Matt. I have to bring up the Reese chick or he's gong to be seriously ambushed.

"Do you know of a woman named Alyson Reese?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "She's sort of a legend in the biology department. Is she a prisoner of her hair too?"

"Legend? How?" I asked.

"She's a knockout. On the lines of a Victoria's Secret model."

"Really? She's that attractive?" I asked trying to sound casual but couldn't hide my annoyance at his apt description of the woman.

"She's tall, about six foot, blond, shapely, nice boobs, and oddly, Asian."

"You seem to know a lot about her," I stated flatly as some of my irritation oozed out.

"I had her in bio lab last semester. Why are you asking about her?" He caught that my mood had shifted and his eyes narrowed with suspicion.

"Hawk's been kinda seeing her for the last two weeks," I lied.

"No way!" he said immediately. He saw that I was serious. "Really?"

I put down the brush I was tooling with and stood intently staring at my painting.

"You okay?" he asked softly.

"No, I'm not okay!" I snapped.

I aggressively loaded my brush with black paint then mixed in a blob of yellow creating an ugly gray green. I wanted to paint over Hawk's face but the impulse passed and I put the brush down. "How do you feel about Hawk cheating?" I asked.

"Why didn't he tell me?"

That was not the answer I had expected. I had assumed that Matt would jump at the chance of have me all to himself. Then I felt guilty for lying about Hawk cheating.

"I'm sorry, I lied. Hawk isn't seeing her. They met in an odd way and they talked a little. He wants to bring her in our little circle. He wanted to tell you but I insisted on telling you myself."

Matt stayed quiet.

"I need to know how you feel about this," I asked him gently. "Hawk's left it up to us to decide."

"What the three of us have is ... neat," he said with his eyes on the floor. "Bringing another person in would change that."

This reaction was so unexpected that I barked a laugh startling him from his thoughts. "You're so odd!" I said. "I thought you'd be allover this Alyson thing. I went to the bio department to check her out, the chick's a fucking super model."

"I like what we have," he answered in a barely audible voice. "I don't what to lose that."

"You're sweet," I said and sat next to him on the loveseat and lightly kissed him on the mouth. I went from loathing Alyson to liking the idea of bring in again. "Let Hawk bring her in. It sounds exciting," I kissed him cheek. "How would you like Alyson Reese to do this to you?" I straddled his lap, aggressively seized his head and rubbed his face between my breasts.

"Intriguing," he said in a muffled voice.

I laughed and kissed the top of his head.

"Come on let's go and meet her," I said as I pulled his face free of my breasts.

"Now?"

"Yeah, at the Volcano."

"Thanks for the advance notice. I look like shit!"

Mat stood up and looked at himself in Hawk's old mirror on the back of my studio door. He ran his finger through his longish hair and stroked his beard. The guy was letting go of the mainland grunge look and was slowly adapting to island attire. He wore a plain dark-blue t-shirt and khaki suffer jams with a mauve stripe running down the sides and casual leather slippers. The only evidence of his grunge past was the plaid short sleeve shirt he wore over everything but that was acceptable as long as he kept it unbuttoned.

"Let's go," he said apparently satisfied with the way he looked. I shook my head at how quickly men deemed themselves worthy for public viewing.

"Don't over do it," I said sarcastically. "Sit, I'm going to put on some makeup and nice clothes." Matt sat down and watched me strip down to matching light blue, silk panties and bra.

"Wow, matching underwear," he said. "Didn't know you owned a pair." He reached out to touch me.

"Shut up," I said as I slapped his hand away. I pulled out my seldom used makeup kit from my backpack, stepped up to the the mirror and took the time to applied some eye makeup, blush and lipstick. Matt's reflection watching me with wonder.

"Women make themselves look good for other women more often then we do for men," I explained.

"You have such a perfect ass," he said with his eyes focused on my said 'perfect ass.'

"Makes up for my near nothing tits," I said as I put on a pair of silver and pick coral earrings.

"You're a high end B. That's hardly nothing," he said. He leaned back on the loveseat, kicked off a leather slipper and brushed the back of my left calf with the top side of his foot.

"No make," I said with a half smile and focused on putting on a necklace that matched the earrings.

His foot rose up to my soft inner thigh until it bumped the lower portion of my panty covered crotch were he wiggled his toes. It felt nice. "We don't have time for this," I complained and squeezed my thighs shut clamping down on his foot to stop him. He kept wiggling his toes though.

"Oh shit, that feel good," I said.

"Who knew you had a foot fetish?" he said.

"You're big toe is stroking my belot, dick wad. Nothing to do with some fucked up foot fetish."

I slackened my grip with my thighs, he pulled his foot away and knelt behind me. His lips brushed my panty covered ass cheeks. Then I felt him trail slow hot kisses along the crack. When he got near the bud, a thrill ran up my spine at the feel of his hot breath near the opening. He pushed his tongue against the silky material and pressed at the hole. Each puff of his breath sent fresh thrills up my spine.

"Jesus, Matt!" I said with a quick intake of breath. "We're gonna be late," I said but made no move to stop him as he pulled down my panties. He twirled me so that my crotch faced him and he wasted no time going to work on my wet clitoris with his teeth and tongue ... and that hot amazing breath!

My knees literally buckled and I had to grip his shoulders to keep from dropping. I gasped and said, "Noway I can do this standing up!" I roughly grabbed a hand full of his long hair, pulled his head away from my crotch, pivoted and sat down heavily on the love seat. I gripped my inner thighs and spread myself open in the most unladylike fashion. "Eat me haole!" I demanded.

Matt threw himself between my legs. I howled with laughter but he soon had me reduced to gasps and coos. The sensations he created were indescribably perfect.

"You are so fucking good at this!" I told him just in case I hadn't before.

As he worked me with his mouth, his right hand wiggled under me so he could finger my asshole. "Oh wow! That is so interesting. Put it in me! Put your finger deep up my ass!"

He obliged ... and I came.

"Oh God Matt!" I yelled then quickly lost the desire to communicate coherently as my body stiffened, trembled and twitched.

With Matt's tongue pressing on my clitoris and his finger deep up my ass, my body slowly relaxed and my desire to speak returned.

"You are the king of head," I said.

He made a muffled grunting sound that might have been a laugh and then he pressed in hard with his mouth and wiggled his finger. Miraculously, I instantly came again ... on the heels of orgasm two, I dared him to get me off one more time.

We were so fucking late getting to the Volcano.

**********

Matt and I pushed passed the western style swing doors of the pub. It was still relatively early and the place had yet to fill with campus rowdies looking to get drunk. I scanned the room and saw Hawk sitting at a table near the window. He saw us and waved and we went to sit with him.

"How come so late?" Hawk asked after kissing my cheek.

"Because of some asshole," Matt said.

I barked a little laugh, blushed a bit and covered my mouth. Hawk gave me a befuddled look. "Tell you later," I said. "Is the Alyson chick late too?" Maybe she had canceled a part of me hoped.

"She's here," Hawk said. "She got a phone call from her department head and went somewhere quiet to take it. You look great."

"Her underwear matches," Matt added.

"Shut up or I'll tell the waitress you're under twenty-one," I said to him sternly.

I saw Alyson Reese approaching from across the room and I was glad I had taken the time to freshen up for the woman was stunning in full makeup, snug jeans and a tasteful white top.

Time to panic.

Hawk officially introduced us.

"Call me Aly," she said with a warm smile. Her eyes settled on me. Apparently she didn't recognize me. I was glad, yet at the same time, a little insulted.

"Hawk wasn't exaggerating you are quite beautiful," Alyson said sounding sincere.

I stupidly blushed at the unexpected compliment.

I thought things were going to be tense but the conversation rolled easily. The girl was super charming and quickly had us all laughing at her preconceived notions about what she thought the Hawaiian Islands were going to be like.

"I expected to see hunky guys in grass skirts twirling torches at the airport and I have yet to see a fat Hawaiian dude playing the ukulele," she said clearly disappointed.

"Yeah," Matt said, "I thought it was going to be all palm trees and blue-green lagoons like in Gilligan's Island or something. Never imaged a dense modern sprawl like Honolulu."

"Welcome to paradise," I said.

"Flawed as Honolulu is, it still beats Northern Wisconsin, hands down," Aly said. She then followed up with several odd yet funny stories about the university's fledgling genetics department.

"Can you tell us about that sheep that was successfully cloned a couple years back?" Matt asked.

I had no idea what he was talking about. I didn't know that cloning was a real thing let alone it being done here at Honolulu University.

Aly got serious and gave a cautious glance around like she was worried that someone was listening in.

"A little," she said conspiratorially and leaned forward. Matt, Hawk and I leaned in to hear what she had to say. "To be honest," she whispered, "The cloning was a mistake. We accidentally created a second lamb after a failed attempt at xtelelporting it across campus."

"Really," Matt asked clearly shocked, "xtelelporting like in Star Trek?"

"Beam me up Scotty," she said with a tiny smile. We saw that she was clearly joking about the teleporting thing and Hawk and I broke up laughing. Unfortunately, I had a mouth full of beer at that moment and spat it all over the table, which made everyone else laugh.

"You have had way too much to drink if you found that funny," Aly said. Everyone picked up a cocktail napkins and dabbed at the mess I had made.

As the evening moved along, Aly gave us glimpses of her life. She was born in a small Wisconsin town to a Half Korean half German father and a Swiss mother. Both parents were excessively tall. It explained her Asian face, her height and perhaps the blond hair, although I still held out that it was just a very good color job.

"Being tall, blond and Korean wasn't such a big thing back in Wisconsin," Aly said. "Mostly because there were a lot of tall blond women everywhere. But here in Hawaii? I'm a total stand out freak!"

She was right about that, tall girls stood out here in the islands. The average female height is somewhere between four and a half to five nothing. I wondered how Meka Okuda dealt with it.

Aly went on to tell us that she was the second runner up in the Miss Wisconsin contest in high school. That earned her a small scholarship to attend a local state college were she shined in the biology department. At twenty-four, she was one of Wisconsin's brightest in the genetics research department. She started her masters at Wisconsin Tech. Then last year, she was offered a full scholarship and staff position from Honolulu University's new shiny microbiology department.

"What fool would turn that down after years of Wisconsin winters?" she said.

Matt nodded; his out look on Ohio winters was very much the same.

Matt asked how she and Hawk had met. Aly told how she had came to Hawk's aid after the man o' war had stung him. Hawk retold the story about his encounter with the freak wave too, but added one little detail he had left out last week.

"... and she peed on my foot," Hawk said.

Again, I had mouthful of beer and was about to repeat my earlier performance.

"Swallow!" Matt and Hawk screamed in unison. I managed to swallow and looked at Aly's exotic beautiful face. For the first time that evening she blushed.

"Hawk! You didn't have to tell them that!" Aly barked and slapped this shoulder hard. Regaining some reserve she cleared her throat and said, "Everyone knows that urine is the best thing for a Portuguese man o' war sting."

"It was courageous the way she administered to me right there on the beach." Hawk said. That comment earned him a second hard slap on the shoulder from Aly.

"It wasn't on the beach! It was in the parking lot between some cars so no one could see!" Aly said, "And you said you wouldn't tell," she added in a stern whisper.

This time I slapped him hard on the opposite shoulder for being crude, but mostly for not telling me about this until now. Hawk sat rubbing both his arms.

"I wouldn't have done it if I knew that I wasn't peeing on a gentleman," Aly said demurely. That made Matt and I laugh and it helped to cool my irritation at Hawk—lucky for him.

"Speaking of which," Aly said and got up to go to the bathroom.

As soon as she was out of earshot, I locked eyes with Hawk. "Odd that you left that out the other day," I said.

"Another woman peeing on me seemed a subject best kept from ones own girl friend," he said logically.

That got a laugh from Matt.

"What do you think?" Hawk asked.

"She's great." Matt said quickly.

"Change your mind then?" I asked with a small sarcastic smile.

"Sure," Matt said, "she's charming, funny, smart."

"And oh yeah...gorgeous and sexy?" I added.

"Yeah, that too," Matt added sheepishly.

"You were having doubts about meeting her?" Hawk asked Matt.

"I was just told an hour ago we were meeting her," Matt informed him.

"Sorry, just got around to it," I said.

"How did you get her to pee on your foot?" Matt asked.

"I'm a charming guy," he joked.

Mat laughed. "How much have you told her about us?"

"Just a little. No details. If this doesn't work out I saw no point in sharing our private moments with her."

"You are a gentleman," I said. "Remind me to pee on you one day."

"How did you ask her to ... you know ... join us?" Matt asked Hawk.

"I didn't, she did," Hawk said.

"Really?" Matt asked surprised.

"Yeah. We started swapping stories about some of our most stupid dares," Hawk said. "I told her about my nude surfing adventure. She countered with a story about skinny-dipping that nearly turned into a threesome. I had her beat when I told her about our first threesome. She was all over that and begged for details. When I told her that our threesome was an on going thing, she nearly flipped. She asked to meet you guys, the foursome is her idea."

Hawk shushed us when he saw Aly coming back.

Aly scanned our face as she sat down. Nobody said a thing ... which spoke volumes. "Talking about me?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was telling them about what you asked," Hawk said.

"Oh," she said and blushed for the second time that evening. More quiet ensued and it seemed ton go on forever none of us having any idea how to proceed from here. "I'm sorry," she said, finally breaking the silence. "I'm imposing on something very private with the three of you. Look, forget that I ever said anything. I have all the sophistication of a groundhog." She got up and reached for her purse swung on the back of her chair. She looked modified and about to cry.

We all spoke at once asking her to sit back down. To make sure that she did, Hawk grabbed the strap of her handbag.

We were all quiet again. Hawk and Matt looked at me.

I rolled my eyes, apparently I had been proclaimed group spokeswoman. "We're all interested." Hawk and Matt gave tiny nods. "It's just that this is all new for us too. We eased into our thing slowly. We got to know each other over time first. You are very sudden and unexpected." Aly looked perplexed again, but before she could say anything, I added, "We'll give you time to get to know us. You could hate us for all you know?"

Or we could hate you, I thought but kept it to myself.

After a long pause, Aly nodded looking immensely relieved ... and just a little bit disappointed.

"May I ask a some questions?" she said.

I looked at the guys; they shrugged.

"Do you guys do anything ... you know, freaky?" she asked just above a whisper.

"I like to watch Hawk and Matt kiss. Turns me on to no end," I said.

"No way!" Hawk and Matt said together.

I laughed. "Just kidding. The boys are straight."

Aly gave me a look and it took me a couple of seconds to get the unspoken question behind her eyes. "I'm straight too," I quickly added.

"You kissed another chick a couple of weeks ago," Hawk rudely said, but thankfully didn't mention Li Hong's name.

"Didn't count," I said. "She kissed me remember?"

"You kissed a girl?" Matt asked sounding both intrigued and surprised.

"It was no big deal," I said giving Matt a 'we will talk about this another time' look.

Aly looked at me with a raised eyebrow but thankfully didn't pursue the subject and asked instead, "S and M? Tie me up? Tie me down?"

"Nothing like that," I said. "We make love and let things happen," I finished with a shrug. Her questions made me wonder if the girl was a freak herself.

Aly nodded. Thankfully the conversation moved on to less complex subjects like religions conflicts in the Middle East, Geo-political economics and time retardation involving black holes.

Deep into our fourth round of drinks, the night's band started setting up.

"It's Liquid Sky," Matt said with a groan.

Hawk, Matt and I are regulars here at the Volcano Pub and we have heard Liquid Sky play often enough too label them the shittest band on the planet.

"Why don't we go to my place?" Aly suggested.

We happily accepted the invitation to escape the awful sounds of Liquid Sky.

"Look it's Meka," Hawk said just as we were about to get up to leave.

We all turned our heads toward the doorway, and low and behold, there stood Meka Okuda, gorgeous in black tights and a lavender dress that showed off her enviable figure. As usual, her halo of luscious, black, wavy hair served as a sexy mandala around her upper body. At her side, and a full foot shorter, stood Emmett Magalan ceramic's golden boy, the same guy that gave the Kokuras, Hawk and I a tour of the secret ceramic yard.

I waved and the pair came our way.

"What's up history girl?" I asked Meka.

"Playing fag-hag for Emmett here," she said.

"You no have too," Emmett said with mock offense, "I get plenty girls standing in line you know."

"You hate all those crunchy hippie chicks in ceramics," Meka said to him.

"Not all," Emmett corrected.

Introductions were made all around. Emmett frowned at Aly.

"Stand," he demanded of her curtly.

Aly made a face at the odd request but stood anyway. Emmett stared at her open mouthed, obviously impressed by her towering height and exotic looks.

"You student?" he asked.