Naked Portraits Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it okay to touch you?" Harry asked. I opened my eyes and gave the tiniest of nods. Dark chocolate ran his hands through my hair and pushed it all to one side. Deep honey sat on the edge of the bed next to me on my right and explored my breasts. Harry sat on my left and his brown hands explored my smooth pale thighs. "Lay on your stomach," Harry said softy. I released chocolate's erection, pulled my legs up and lay on my stomach on the bed. Ash brown knelt on the floor and presented his hardon to me, propped up on my elbows, I let it filled my mouth. Harry pulled the panties from my body and I had to stamp down an involuntary sound of protest. Straightaway, two sets of hands caressed my back, ass and legs. One bold hand explored the crack of my ass brushing over the bud of the hole then continued further down finding my soaked opening and excited clitoris. I would have moaned aloud if my mouth weren't full.

I heard the door open, and I automatically pulled away from the erection in my mouth. If it were Meka I had no way to explain this other then the simple fact that I had lost my mind. It wasn't Meka though; it was Li Hong wearing a light purple terrycloth hotel robe tied at the front. She looked down at me with a shocked expression but didn't say a word.

Harry coaxed me onto my back and several sets of brown hands explored my exposed front as Harry boldly explored my wet opening with his right hand. A stiff penis brushed the side of my face the color of deep honey and I looked up into the anonymous handsome Hawaiian face of its owner. A field of purple came into view on my right, it was Li, her shock expression replaced by curiosity. I closed my eyes as two sets of hands relentlessly caressed my breasts while Harry kept at my clitoris.

The door opened and Cole's voice barked, "All men at the sofa now!" My eyes flew open and the guys gathered themselves up and walked out with exposed steely erections. Harry was the last to leave. He stopped briefly at the door to look at me, my eyes dropped to his steely erection poking out of his pants.

"Places!" Meka called and Harry left the room and closed the door behind him. Just like that, my impromptu fluff section was over.

I lay on my back crackling with pointless sexual energy looking up at Li looking down at me. At first I thought of confronting her about doing this movie thing to say what a bad idea it was. But laying on my back as I was, took away all moral high ground. Li's eyes were relentless. Although I burned with shame, I boldly worked myself with my right hand under the watchful eyes of my one-woman audience. All too, I came in a twitching fit.

As my orgasm ebbed away so did the temporary insanity. Suddenly racked by guilt and shame, I quickly dressed, found my bag and left the room. In the living area Samantha Seeds sat naked on the sofa. Two naked men gripping their erections flanked her. I watched in crass fascination as both penises started to spew white ropes of sperm all over her smiling upturned beautiful face. Harry, standing fully naked near by stroking his erection found my eyes. I looked away immediately and left the presidential suite.

********

The mindless rhythmic hum of the room's ceiling fan spun over head. Every so many seconds my eyes tried to focus on a single rotating blade, trapped it for a few moments then gave up allowing it to became a blur again. The rattan sofa creaked under me as I shifted for comfort. For the umpteenth time that hour I wondered in a panic if I were losing control of myself. Someone's gonna tell Meka about my spontaneous fluffing not to mention rubbing one off in front of Li Hong. I covered my face pushing back the wave of anxiety threatening to crash over me. The need to talk to Hawk, Aly or Matt seized me. The panic finally bubbled over when I realized that I left my cell with Genie the real fluff girl. Meka's number was programmed into my cell and I didn't know it by heart. As I hunted for a phone book to find the number of the Maui Western Resort, the room phone rang starling me out of my frantic search.

Full of apprehension , I picked up the phone, "Hello?"

"Hey," said Meka on the other side with a heaviness in her voice.

"Hey," I said squeezing my eyes shut bracing for whatever she was going to say.

"I'm gonna be late working on some editing. I wanna get this movie in the can by tomorrow night. The cast and crew are having a party you wanna come over?"

I exhaled, deflated and sighed. No one told her yet, maybe no one will. I said, "No, I'm beat, I'll just stay here."

"Then order room service and run up the bill,' Meka said. "By the way..."

Shit! Here it comes I though with fresh panic.

"...You left your cell here. I'll send someone to return it to you. See you whenever." She hung up.

A ravenous hunger consumed me so I called room service and ordered the leg of lamb on a bed of paella and for desert, chocolate moose. At the end of my meal a knock came at the door.

"My cell phone," I said and got up to answer the door. My jaw dropped. Li Hong her hair lanky from a resent shower and dressed in a man's loose work shirt and ratty 501's stood in the hall. With all that she was still stunning. She reached into the large white canvas shoulder bag hanging off her and pulled out my cell phone and handed it to me. "Meka asked me to drop this off."

Stunned, I took the phone and said, "Meka sent YOU to return my phone?"

Li smiled. "I'm on my way to the airport and everyone else wanted to party so I volunteered." Li looked passed me at the decimated dregs of my leg of lamb and said, "I was going to ask you out for dinner but it appears that I'm too late." She locked eyes with me, smiled and said, "I'll buy you drinks if you don't mind watching me eat."

Refusal seemed impossible so I accepted the invitation even though I wanted to hide in shame for my crass behavior on the movie set. I pocketed my phone, found my shoulder bag and followed Li to a Japanese restaurant half a block from the inn on Front Street.

The hostess sat us in a circular booth and took our drink orders. Li ordered a pint of Sapporo beer and a salmon roe sushi appetizer. I ordered a bottle of Kirin beer with a glass. We made small talk over the beers as we waited for the waitress. I kept waiting for her to ask me about my little show on the set but she never brought it up and in return, I didn't ask her why she wanted to be in Meka's porn movie.

The waitress arrived and Li ordered a Kobe steak rare with white rice and ginger steamed carrots. We hardly talked as she ate with slow steady efficiency until every thing was gone, not a single grain of rice was left behind. As she chewed the last tiny morsel of rare meat she waved over the waitress and ordered a second pint of beer. Done eating, she focused her dark brown eyes on me. I squirmed under her gaze wondering what she was thinking. Was she angry? Disappointed maybe? I longed to escape from those relentless eyes.

Desperate to end the silence I started to form a question about how the filming went when she slid over to my side of the booth and planted a kiss on my mouth. My first reaction was wide-eyed shock and open resistance. After a muffled protest, the startling kiss won out and I soften my mouth and relaxed. Then as suddenly as it started, the kiss ended. I looked around the restaurant nervously to see if anyone were looking... and everyone was.

Li slid back to her side of the booth, waved the waitress over and handed her a credit card. She trapped me with her eyes again and said, "Let's go back to your room."

We walked back to the inn in silence. So this is about, seduction I thought. I still felt that the chick was a little crazy and this movie thing just about proved that. The moment we get to the room I was gonna set her straight once and for all and send her walking. Seconds after closing the door of the room though, she attacked me with a second kiss. And stupidly, instead of pushing away, I offered zero resistance, melting against her, giving in fully. Crazy or not I had to admit this woman turned me on.

Honestly! You have all the willpower of a stoned surfer at a Dunkin' doughnuts my logical brain scolded.

To prove my logical brain right, I did nothing to stop Li undressing me when the kiss broke. When I was fully naked, we kissed again. Her hands roamed through my hair, over my back and my ass. I inhaled her scents, expensive perfume, shower gel, lavender shampoo and beer.

That kiss ended and I started in on undressing her. Her shirt fell to the floor. With both my hands, I traced the lacy edges of her low cut red bra. She whispered, "Where's the bed?"

"Let me finish," I whispered back. I traced across the swell of her upper breasts with kisses then retraced the path of the kisses with the tip of my tongue.

Li purred then said, "Enough, I wanna fuck." She pulled away, picked up her large bag and headed in the direction of the bedrooms.

"The far one's mine," I said and watched her receding backside in the well-worn 501's. Olympic Dive training does wonders for a girl's ass I thought absently as I followed her to the room and watched her removed the bra then the jeans. Her panties were simple white cotton, inviting to the touch.

"Finish undressing me," Li said in a firm voice just like Harry had used earlier. Closing the space between us, I knelt before her, gripped the sides of her panties and pulled them down.

"Ohmygod!" I exclaimed, "you're hairless!"

Li looked down at me perplexed. She laughed and said, "Meka requested that I shave for the movie."

"That's right,' I said not really listing.

Li laughed. "Are you hypnotized girl?"

"I've never been this close to a bald pussy before."

"You can do more then look if you like."

"Lay down," I softly commanded. Li complied and I crawled in and knelt between her legs. She was right; I was hypnotized and couldn't take my eyes off her naked smoothness. My fingers traced a phantom triangle of hair. Then I formed a triangle with both my hands and placed them over her opening. Li hitched a breath at my odd exploration. I lowered myself on to my stomach and a strong spike of expensive perfume met me, no doubt she had applied in anticipation of this intimate moment. Her shaved smoothness was so novel. I gave her small gentle bites wherever I though hair should be. Each little nibble created a vibrating twitch. Then I dove in. A gasp escaped Li as I pulled her fleshy clitoris into my mouth assailing it with teeth, moist pressure and tongue.

"Fucking lord!" Li gasped aloud. She seized the sides of my head and roughly pushed me away from her spread legs. She sat up and looked me in the face. After a couple of calming breaths she said, "Jesus, that was unnatural and to think I came here to seduce YOU."

I looked into her beautiful Asian face and finally asked her, "Why are you doing this movie? It's kinda crazy don't you think?"

"What about you?" She asked. "What was that all about with Harry and the gang in the dressing room?"

I blushed, avoided her piercing brown eyes and said, "That just kinda happened."

She took my chin in her hand made me look at her again and said, "Me too," then she kissed me.

The kiss was short because I had to laugh and say, "Being in a porn movie just happened to you?"

"You and I are alike, driven in the same way by the same ... thing," she said.

"Are you answering or avoiding my question?" I asked, "And driven by what?" I added a little worried for just a little while ago I was thinking how crazy she was. Then I decided I didn't want her to answer the question so I quickly said, "I read the short story the movie was based on. It was pretty raunchy."

She said, "I got naked and went down on all five guys."

She didn't sway anymore so I prompted "And?"

Li shrugged and continued, "That was about it for me, no hard stuff, getting naked and doing a little head was as far as I would go." She gave me a look then asked, "How far would you have gone with Harry and the boys in the dressing room?"

"Don't know," I said honestly, flushed with excitement and embarrassment.

This was such an odd conversation. Insanely, I found myself wanting to confess every intimate detail of the last two years of my life but before I could Li said, "I a toy." She rolled away from me, slipped off the bed and found her canvas shoulder bag. Back on the bed she held a thing up in her hands. It took me a couple of seconds to see that it was a strap on dildo. I estimated the rubbery length at about nine inches.

I frowned. "I'm not sure I want that thing near me," I stated flatly.

"It's not for you, it's for me," Li said with evil playfulness. She coaxed me to my feet and I allowed her to apply the thing to me. The contraption was well padded and smooth in all the places it touched me. "There, strapped in good," she said. I looked down at my new hanging, semi hard addition. Automatically, I grip it in my right hand. The thing felt smooth and velvety.

"Except for lack of warmth it feels real," I said.

"Keep holding it," Li said as she rummaged in her canvas bag and pulled out a devise the size of a cell phone and fingered some buttons. Slowly the appendage in my hand started to warm, soon it was almost hot.

"That's interesting," I said, "but what use is a limp warm strap on?"

"That's not its best feature," Li said as she held down a button on her penis remote. A low level vibration emanated from the dildo and the thing swelled in my hand. I barked a surprised laugh as the semi grew to a gravity defying ten-inch erection and more amazingly, a warm pressure pushed against my clitoris. I gripped the shaft and wiggled the thing creating more sensation for me down below.

"That's fucking weird," I said with a couple of hitched breaths.

Li reached over and gripped my artificial shaft causing me to gasp."That works for you?" she asked wide-eyed with a laugh. "The female pleasure feature has never done a thing for me."

"How does this thing work?" I asked.

"Pressurized gel sacks not unlike one of those dial a number beds." Li said. She hit a button and my erection relaxed and so did the pressure on my clitoris.

"I wanna see what I look like in the mirror," I said.

Li followed me to the bathroom and stood behind me as I observed myself in the mirror. She said, "If I blurred my eyes you could pass for a well hung transvestite with a good boob job."

I saw what she meant. The artificial appendage, the flat pad that the penis hung from, the support belt and the straps around my thighs oddly matched my skin color.

I turned to get a side view and said, "But if I were a transvestite I would get bigger boobs then these though."

"Don't you dare; these are perfect," Li said and to emphasize her point she gripped each of my mounds from behind. "I know too many Asian girls who fuck up what nature gave them with obvious enhancements."

Thinking of Aly I said, "I know an Asian girl that's six feet tall all boob with natural blonde hair."

"She your girlfriend?" Li asked with mock jealousy. "Bet she can't do this for you?" She held out the remote and we both watched me rise to full erection and thus engaging the female pleasure feature again. "It vibrates too." She demonstrated with the touch of a button.

I gasped a laugh and seized the stiff rubbery shaft to feel the low-grade vibration emanating from it. By gripping the thing it internalized the vibration making me just about fold over from the intense pleasure created. "This is weird," I manage to gasp.

"You are one sensitive chick," Li said. She hit a button and the vibration stopped. I moaned my disappointment as she tossed the remote on the counter. She dropped to her knees. Looking up at me from under my ten-inch erection and said, "I bet I can make you come."

"Blow me. Make me come," I dared.

Without using her hands she engulfed the head of my strapped on penis creating a delicious pushing pressure on my clitoris. The pressure doubled with a light bob of her head then tripled when her hands came into play.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped and came embarrassingly too soon.

Li popped her mouth free, laughed and said, "That was quick."

Still breathing hard from my orgasm I said, "It was rude to come in your mouth without a warning."

"You can make up by fucking me royally." Li got to her feet and led me by the hand to the bedroom where she slid on her back on the bed. I knelt between her spread legs and for a couple of seconds admired her naked pubic area. Then like I've seen my male lovers do countless times, I gripped my stiff rod and guided it to Li's moist opening. The first thrust was damn awkward as my body was unaccustomed to the male side of the missionary position. I made adjustments with my legs and arms, pulled out and thrust again.

"This is trickier then it looks," I said but had a better feel by the fifth thrust. Li gasped and moaned but didn't utter a word as I figured out how to use my new male appendage. A couple of dozen strokes in I had it down. My eyes alternated from Li's face to her bouncing breasts and I increased the force of each impact just to watch her jiggle more and I wondered if that's why guys get up to ramming speed too.

Miraculously, my pleasure started to build for a second time. I felt Li's body spasm and vibrate under me and I watched her come soundlessly. Seconds later my orgasm swept over me but unlike Li, I howled like a porn star for the cameras.

Li laughed under me and said, "This is really working for you huh?" She pulled me down for a kiss. After the kiss she said, "Take me from behind." We repositioned and I entered her from behind. This position was easier and physically less demanding on my part. "Don't be gentle. Do it hard and fast," Li said. I followed instructions and pounded away at her and she met each thrust with a backward push of her own. Minutes later she had her second orgasm. I pull out of her; she flattened onto her stomach then rolled onto her back then I dropped on my side next to her with my perpetual erection stabbing at her thigh.

"Stop poking at me," Li said with a deep giggle.

I rolled on my back. "How long do the batteries last?" I asked looking at the ridiculous thing pointing at the ceiling.

"Not much longer I think," she said. Right on cue the thing quivered with a sad internal vibration then went limp before our eyes. Li and I roared with laughter. She coxed me to my knees and helped me out of the worn out apparatus.

"Any chafing," she asked.

"Just a tiny bit of soreness on my left inner thigh."

She gently pushed me onto my back, splayed herself out on her stomach and kissed and blew warm breaths of air on the sore spot. I responded to her pleasureful attention with with flexes and gasps. She took the hint and went to work with her mouth and I lazily gave into her to expert attentions.

As we lay on our backs in the after glow of my third orgasm I asked, "High diving always been your life?"

Li Laughed and said, "In the beginning it was almost the end of me."

Her laugh didn't disguise the seriousness of the comment. I rolled on my side to face her.

Still looking at the ceiling she told me her tale. "My mom is the swimming coach for the university swim teem did you know that? Anyway, because of her position I had access to all of the university facilities. I was fourteen and training to be a swimmer like my mom who was an Olympic qualifier herself and earned a bronze in a relay race in the eighties. I showed some aptitude for swimming but didn't have her drive or discipline. I loved watching the college women divers. To me, they seem to be having more fun then the swimmers. It wasn't true of course but I was suffering from a severe case of the grass is greener syndrome. I was totally bored with swimming and just wanted to do anything else. One adventurous day, I got to the university super early and let myself in with my mom's extra key. My young fourteen-year-old brain was convinced I could do some of the dive moves with ease. It was a stupid idea for I was alone and if something went wrong I would be in serious trouble.