Naked Sun Tanning by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Damn!" she said. "You really know how to rub in some sun screen don't you Paul."

"Ahh, thanks" I said. I still didn't know what to do next. I don't think I had ever made a woman cum before and certainly not made her squirt. But I was still rock hard and it was getting painful and I needed some relief.

She rubbed her hand along her pussy, wiping off the excess cum. She gave a little boozy chuckle and said "God Damn" again, but this time less forcefully.

She reached across to the table and grabbed the bath towel I had brought with me to swim. She used it to wipe herself clean in a way that was not meant to be sexy at all, but was. She sat up and I watched as those massive tits settled their weight into a new position. Her nipples were still rock hard and she smiled at me.

"Now," she said with a glint in her eye "Let's see about you." She ran her hand up my knee and into the leg of my shorts. She quickly found my shaft, followed it up to the head and gripped it firmly. The moment she did I came so violently that my whole body shook. I felt my hot cum running through her fingers.

"Oh, Oh!" she said with a smile. "Someone got too excited."

I was as embarrassed as I could possibly be. I went to stutter some excuse out, but she stopped me. He gave my dick another little squeeze and pulled her hand out of my shorts. She patted my cheek and said "Come with me".

With that she stood up and waited for me to do likewise. She reached down and in the most direct way possible she yanked down my swim trunks and let them drop to the floor. My still hard dick sprang up. When it did another drop of cum seeped out about to drip. She ran a finger under it just in time, stroking me in the process and then brought the drop of cum to her mouth. She tasted it and smiled.

She took my hand and walked me to the pool ladder. She slipped on the way in and made less of a graceful entry and more of an ass of teakettle flop. I was still too embarrassed to laugh, but she came out of the water laughing the way only drunk people can.

I came in after her and the water seemed much cooler this time. Maybe because of how flushed I was from playing with her body. The pool was shallow enough all the way around to stand, but Irene was shorter than me and lightly treading water. I loved the way it made her breasts move and float around.

"Come 'er" she said and motioned me over. When I got there she wrapped her arms and legs around me and let me take her weight. My dick was hard, and pressed against her stomach. She looked me in the eyes for a minute in a dreamy sort of a way and then kissed me.

As soon as our lips met she pressed her tongue in my mouth. It was aggressive and clumsy and instantly got me ready for another round. Her hips ground from side to side against me and my cock rubbed against her stomach. It felt great, but I wanted to be inside of her. I had waited this long and I wanted to fuck her. Seemingly she read my mind. She reached down with one of her hands, grabbed me and guided me into her. She locked her legs behind me and began the slow, insistent rhythm of real sex.

She was good too. Better than any of the girls I had had before. She worked her way all the way to the tip each time she pulled away and then clamped down on me tightly and forced me back into her. Her thighs were so powerful I almost felt like I would never escape. She maintained her aggressive kissing until we worked into a faster rhythm and then we both had to focus on our breathing.

This time I lasted much much longer, but when I felt her start to spasm around me and hear the low guttural moan come out of her mouth, I came for the second time, but no less forcefully. When her own orgasm ended, she just held onto me and let me go soft inside of her.

When I was well and truly finished she finally let go of me and swam to the ladder. She climbed out, giving me a glorious view of her ass. At the top she turned around and said:

"I come out here most every day to tan, and I could always use some help with the lotion. See you tomorrow?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

12