Naked Thirst Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shoot started out innocently enough, with the brunette posing on a lounge chair and then diving into the pool to pose in the water, halfway out of it, and sitting on the side. Rich said something and the woman reached up and untied the back of her bikini. She didn't immediately remove her top. She drew it out to give Rich plenty of opportunities for teasing shots. When she finally discarded the little scrap of fabric, she stood by the side of the pool, posing some more. Rich said something else, and she started to slowly work her bottoms off as well. The model's body was long and lithe, and even from a distance Samantha could see her eyes smoldering into the camera. She turned and bent slightly as her bottoms finally came off, presenting her taut backside, dark hair plastered to her back and reaching nearly to her waist. As she turned again to face the camera she spread her legs slightly. Samantha could see that she was shaved. The tall woman sank down to her haunches, knees spread, and Samantha found herself doing the same thing, sinking down the wall she'd been leaning against. Her hand drifted between her thighs.

Beth had teased her constantly in school about needing an orgasm. She'd even gone so far as to buy Sam a vibrator her senior year for "stress relief." What Beth didn't know, because Samantha hadn't told her, was that when it came to getting herself off, she was a seasoned expert. She wasn't into vibrators or internet porn, like her more out-there best friend. Instead, she preferred her fingers and her own very vivid imagination. It had started in high school partly by accident, when she discovered how explicit her mother's trashy romance novels actually were, and partly by necessity. She had two brothers, one older, one younger, and not much privacy growing up - somebody was always waiting for the bathroom the three of them shared. So, she had become the master of the stealth-orgasm, quietly jilling off most nights before she went to sleep to thoughts of being ravished by her latest imaginary lover (she was still a sucker for a long haired guy in a poet shirt). Beth never knew it, but Sam had probably had ten times as many orgasms as her friend, and most of them while Beth was in the same room.

Heat radiated from between Sam's legs as she enjoyed the show and the fact that no one knew she was watching. She unbuttoned her shorts and slipped a hand into her panties.

Beth didn't know about this little kink either, even though she was the one most responsible for it. The two of them had shared a room all through college, and when Beth had started to get serious with Garret he sometimes slept over. The two of them would wait until they thought Sam was asleep and then fuck like rabbits. Sam had been embarrassed at first, but quickly found that the quiet moans, wet slaps, and occasional dim glimpse of writhing bodies made better masturbatory material than her romance novel lovers. She'd felt guilty sometimes, and thought about confessing to Beth, but ultimately never did. Having the secret had been a turn-on, too.

Sam focused again on the scene below. A small part of her wondered what it would be like to be the model -- to be on display, holding nothing back. The woman was sitting by the edge of the pool now, legs spread wide. Samantha was dimly aware that this was not the kind of artsy, nude photography that decorated much of the house, but she was enjoying it too much to worry about exactly what kind of photographer Rich might be. She was imagining herself as his model -- spreading herself naked in front of him, letting his beautiful blue eyes and his camera devour every inch of her.

The brunette slid her hand suggestively between her legs, but Samantha was already there. She unzipped her shorts to make her hand more comfortable without the trouble of undressing. Her fingers toyed with her inner lips, sending an electric thrill through her. She gave herself up to her self-indulgence and sat fully down fully in front of the floor to ceiling window, spreading her legs, and pressing her fingers into her wet pussy. The lanky model had moved to a lounger and was holding herself by the knees, her bare sex gaping wide. Samantha paused her fingers long enough to shed her shorts and panties, then resumed, strumming her fingers side to side over her swelling clit. Rich had his face between the woman's legs, his camera taking close-ups of the ripe, pink folds only inches away.

Samantha slid her first two fingers down her slit into her wetness to keep them slick, and imagined having herself exposed that way, examined and photographed for all the world to see. She was getting close. It had been a long time since she'd had sex, not since she'd broken up with her boyfriend months before, so her hands had been getting plenty of practice. Her fingers flew over her clit, the sensations tugging at something deep in her gut. The brunette was on all fours now, leaning her ass back towards the camera. She gave Rich a look that was all sex, then looked up over her shoulder, and seemed to look right into Samantha's eyes.

The orgasm took Samantha hard and fast. She cried out, her whole body shaking as she rolled hastily away from the window, her hand squeezed between her thighs. She lay on the floor panting for a minute, adrenaline surging through her. Had she been seen, had they heard her? Surely not. The eye contact must have been in her imagination. The woman had just happened to look her way. Still breathing hard, she sat up and peeked outside. The model continued to pose provocatively for several more minutes, giving Rich and his camera access to all of her most private parts. Finally, Keiko got up and helped Rich gather his things. The model collected her swimsuit without putting it back on, and soon the three of them moved towards the house. Samantha glanced at Angela. Her employer was laying on her back again, arms and legs perfectly relaxed, a smile on her face.

12