Naked Thirst Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's stomach did another flip-flop, part anxiety, part arousal. Then she squeezed a little more sunscreen into her palm and began working it into the areas around her curling, red pubic hair. She worked her way up, over her belly and ribs, aware the whole time of the other woman's eyes on her, even though she stayed focused on her own hands. Finally, she risked a glance and caught her companion licking her full lips. Sam's excitement spiked, and she decided that being watched might even be better than watching. She filled her palm again and began to massage her full, pale breasts. Her heart raced, a lifetime of inhibitions telling her to cover up or at least get the job done as quickly as possible. But she forced herself to take her time, spending more effort than was necessary making sure her nipples were completely covered, and thrilling at the idea that she was turning her Keiko on.

Finally, she wiped some lotion onto her face and neck, then turned to her companion and said, as innocently as she could manage. "Could you get my shoulders?"

Samantha handed the other woman the bottle and turned her back, flipping her damp, red curls over her shoulder. She took in a quick breath as small, strong hands massaged the thick lotion into her shoulders.

"Mmmm, that feels good," she said, after a moment, relaxing into the touch.

Keiko worked the lotion down her back, between her shoulder blades and then around to her sides, under her arms. The motion made Sam's heavy breasts sway, and the touch made her groin tighten pleasantly. The other woman finished and handed her back the bottle.

"You want me to do you?" The double entendre' was out of her mouth before she could catch it, but the other woman just smiled.

"Maybe later," then, after a pause to let her own innuendo sink in, she said in a more casual tone, "I don't burn very easily and I can't stay out that long. There are things I need to do in the kitchen."

The two woman leaned back to soak up the sun on their bare skin, enjoying the quiet. Samantha had assumed Keiko was shy when they first met. But now she realized she was simply being cautious as she sized up the new member of the household. Over the last few days the young Japanese woman had proven to be witty, insightful, and flirtatious. She lacked the constant need for idle chatter that someone like her friend Beth seemed to have, and Sam was finding her refreshingly easy to be around.

As she lay there with her eyes closed, Samantha's thoughts drifted back to the image of Keiko making love to Arden. She became very aware of the other woman's nearness, and thought about the thrill it had given her to be watched herself, and how good it felt to have Keiko touching her skin. She busied herself with pleasant thoughts of when she might get Keiko to touch her again.

They had been laying there for perhaps fifteen of twenty minutes before her skin grew uncomfortably warm. Samantha always worried about burning, even with the sunscreen on. She had just about worked up the courage to turn on her stomach and ask the other woman to help her with the lotion again, hoping for the same treatment Angela had gotten, but Keiko spoke first.

"Feels like it's about time to go in."

Samantha glanced over and saw the other woman pressing gently on her breasts. "I thought you said you don't burn?"

Keiko looked confused for a second. "No, not that, I need to go in and pump."

"Pump?"

"Breast pump. You didn't think I just squeezed it out into a glass did you?"

Sam looked blank, she hadn't really thought about it.

Keiko laughed. "Well I don't. I use a pump, and I can tell it's about time because they're starting to feel full."

Keiko rose and picked up her towel. Samantha was still a little confused about how she felt about the other woman's lactation, but she was intensely curious. "Would you mind if I watched?"

"Not at all, I'd appreciate the company."

Samantha hurriedly rose to follow, wondering what would come next.

12