Naked Thirst Ch. 07

Story Info
Samantha's relationship with Keiko heats up.
6.5k words
4.72
17.9k
7

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last installment I plan on posting here, enjoy.

*****

The two women were still laughing at the checkout kid's reaction as they came in the door. They set the grocery bags on the counter, and before they even started to put things away, Keiko slipped out of her dress. Samantha didn't even hesitate this time before she took off the one she wore too.

"Would you take these and hang them in my closet, please. Oh, and my shoes too."

"Don't you want help putting away groceries?" Sam asked, taking the dress and sandals.

"No, I know where everything goes and you don't, and it saves me a trip upstairs."

Sam nodded and hurried off towards Keiko's room. She was getting more used to moving around the house nude, and was almost disappointed that no one seemed to be around. She left her own shoes in her room and then hurried back. Keiko was just putting away the last items when she returned.

"That was fast," Keiko said. "Can't stand to be away from me, huh?"

Sam smiled. "I didn't want you to get lonely, that's all."

Keiko laughed. She glanced at the clock and then pressed her fingertips into her breasts.

"Feels like its time to pump."

"Want some company?"

"Sure, although it's not very exciting after you've seen it once or twice."

"Well, I've only seen it once," said Samantha, remembering the fascination and arousal she'd felt the first time.

Keiko smiled. "Pull up a seat," she said gesturing to the bar stools. Samantha grabbed a fresh towel, tossed it on a stool, and sat down. The dark-haired woman got herself a bottle of water and a protein bar, before she set out her equipment. "Got to have quality in to get quality out," she said.

The two of them chatted as Keiko got set up and started the pump. Samantha found the process almost hypnotic as the other woman's nipples were tugged as if with invisible fingers, over and over again. Keiko even had Sam hold one of the cones in place while she ate her protein bar and had some water.

"Ten ounces," Keiko announced proudly when she was done. "A new record. Having you around must be good for my milk supply."

Samantha grinned, irrationally proud of herself, and then asked a question that had been on her mind. "Does it feel good?" She glanced at the machine. "When you pump I mean."

"Yes, I like it."

Sam's look turned sly. "Does it turn you on?"

The brunette nodded. "Yeah, it does." She lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "I sometimes like to masturbate while I pump."

Samantha's eyes got round and her breath quickened a little. "Is that normal?" She regretted the question as soon as it came out of her mouth, but the other woman just laughed.

"I don't think you can call much of what happens in this house 'normal,' but no. I don't think it's typical of most nursing mothers. But then I'm not a nursing mother, which makes a huge difference. Angela says that most woman experience some degree of arousal when they nurse their babies, but because they don't think those feelings are appropriate they suppress them or manage to experience them as non-sexual. She thinks that the women who would find what I do most disgusting and disturbing are the ones who did find nursing sexually pleasurable and therefore have huge conflicts about it." She paused to store her milk in the refrigerator. "I've never experienced lactation as a maternal thing, so there's no conflict for me, just pleasure. Maybe it'll be weird when I have children of my own, I don't know, but for now I'm just enjoying it." She took a couple of steps to put herself inside Samantha's personal space and lowered her voice to a more intimate tone. "My nipples have always been extremely sensitive, maybe because of my condition. Sometimes I can climax from nipple stimulation alone."

Samantha swallowed. "The pump feels that good?"

"Good enough to make me come?" She took another step closer, her thigh brushing Sam's knee where she sat on the bar stool. "No, I need a real mouth for that. But it does feel good. You want to try it?"

Sam wasn't sure she could speak, so she just nodded, her green eyes fixed on Keiko's brown ones. The day had been filled with sexual energy, and Sam was so horny she was ready to try anything. Keiko reached for the jar of coconut oil, unscrewed the top and used two fingers to begin smearing it onto Samantha's rosy buds. The white substance turned clear and melted as soon as it was warmed by contact with her skin. Sam sucked in a breath as dark, delicate fingers massaged the slippery liquid on and around her hardening, pale nipples.

"Wait," Sam said, "What if someone sees us?"

"Then, unlike you, they will politely go away and leave us alone." She said it with a smile, but Sam still blushed.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." And she silenced Sam with a quick kiss.

Keiko wiped her hand on a towel and pressed the cones of the pump to Samantha's breasts. They still held droplets of Keiko's milk. "Hold these," she instructed. "They're not sized for someone as big as you, so you may need to press a little to maintain the seal. I did get the extra-long tubes though, so you can turn around without pulling the cones off."

Samantha nodded again and pressed the silicone funnels to her chest. The bottles had been removed but they were still connected to the tubes from the machine. She turned so she could watch the other woman, and started a little when Keiko first turned on the pump, the tug on her nipples was unexpected but not unpleasant.

"That feel okay?"

"Yeah," Sam licked her lips. "That feels good."

Keiko adjusted a setting on the machine and the tug got a little stronger. "Still good?"

Samantha cringed, feeling a little shock each time the pump pulled at her tender flesh. After a few moments she started to relax and nodded. "It's good."

"Okay, I'm going to run you through my cycle. It will start out slow and gentle and then after a little while it will speed up and get a little stronger."

Sam closed her eyes and let herself get used to the strange sensation. It was sort of like having someone suck on her nipples, but without the warm lips and tongue. It made the feeling sharper, not painful, but different than anything she'd felt before. After a minute, she decided she liked it.

"That nice?" Keiko asked.

"Mmmhmm," she murmured with half closed eyes.

Keiko gently pressed on Samantha's shoulder, turning her so that her back was to the counter. As promised the tubes had enough slack to leave the cones undisturbed. Keiko bumped the red-head's knees apart with her hip. Sam, on the stool, was eye level with the other woman, and leaned forward to meet her for a kiss. Keiko's firm breasts pressed into the back of her hands as Samantha held the steadily tugging cones tightly to her chest. The two women's lips met and parted, making room for questing tongues. Sam relished Keiko's delicate mouth. She still thought she was more attracted to men than women, but she was quickly learning to love the sweet softness of a feminine kiss. She was lost in bliss when the strength and urgency of the pulling on her nipples abruptly increased. She gasped and Keiko leaned back to look at her face.

"Does it still feel good?"

"Yeah."

Keiko smiled and leaned forward to kiss Sam's smooth, pale neck. The pump kept up its steady rhythm, coaxing pleasure, just on the edge of pain, from her now swollen breast tips, her hands again pleasantly trapped between the two woman's generous bosoms. Keiko kissed her way down to the hollow of Samantha's throat, making goose bumps break out on her skin. Sam wanted to touch her hair, bury her fingers in the long, dark tresses, but her hands were occupied. So she restrained herself and let the other woman have control. Keiko put a soft kiss on the back of each of Samantha's hands and then kissed down her belly. She squirmed at the combination of ticklishness and pleasure.

Keiko kept working her way downward and Samantha had a moment of self-consciousness as she felt delicate hands part the hair covering her sex. Unlike the fully shaved Angela or the neatly trimmed Keiko, Sam only shaved enough of her thick red thatch to keep it from spilling out of her bathing suit. Her worries melted, however, as soon as Keiko ran her tongue over Samantha's swollen inner lips. The experience was new to her. She and Beth had never gone below the waist, and the feeling was different from the sloppy enthusiasm of her high school partner, or the more skillful but rough attentions of her more recent boyfriend. Keiko's mouth was soft and lush, without the sandpaper stubble of a man. Her tongue was delicate, yet firm, and seemed to reach places no one else ever had.

Samantha moaned again and adjusted her position, leaning back on the counter and balancing carefully on the edge of the stool to give the other woman better access to her throbbing sex. The machine kept up its relentless tugging while Keiko went to work on her clit. Samantha's pale skin was flushed and her breathing quick as her mind was flooded with sensation. She looked down to see the small, dark-haired woman crouched between her legs, her hands on Samantha's knees for balance as her mouth sucked hungrily at her core. Their eyes met as Keiko looked up at her through her course patch of curling red hair, and a shock of desire pulsed through her. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, letting the pleasure build like a spring being wound tight. Between the pump above and Keiko below Samantha didn't have long to wait. Her climax crashed over her like a sudden wave making her double up and almost knocking her off of the stool. Wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her until she was panting and hanging onto the edge of the counter.

Keiko stood, helped Samantha regain her balance, and gently pressed on the flesh of her breast to break the seal of one cone and then the other. As she gathered up the tubes and turned off the machine Sam studied her nipples in amazement. They looked huge. Dark red, distended and swollen, they glistened with the remnants of the coconut oil. She reached up to run her fingers over one and immediately regretted it.

"Owww!" She said out loud, as a deep down, throbbing ache started in each breast.

Keiko looked at her with concern. "Oh, sweetie. Does it hurt?"

Samantha cupped her breasts protectively. "Yes." She took a couple of calming breaths and the throbbing seemed to recede a little. "But it was worth it." She gave Keiko a reassuring smile and a quick kiss on the lips. The smaller woman sighed into her mouth and Samantha realized that their encounter had been one sided. "Do you want me to, um, reciprocate?" she asked, glancing at the other woman's neatly shaved mound.

"I've got a better idea," she said stepping back from the kiss. "You know how I said you could help me out sometime so I don't have to pump at night. Maybe you could do that tonight."

Samantha smiled, "You want me to uh, give you some relief?"

"Uh huh, you could sleep in my bed tonight." She looked just vulnerable and uncertain enough to make Samantha melt.

"Sure, that sounds nice." She closed her eyes and wavered on the stool, suddenly drowsy after her orgasm, not to mention an exciting day, preceded by a poor nights sleep.

"You look like you could use a nap."

Sam nodded. "You need any help cleaning up?"

Keiko was already hand washing the bottles and breast cones. "No, I've got it. Go get some sleep. I'll see you at dinner."

***

Sam had a very satisfying nap, and wouldn't have woken up in time to eat if she hadn't set an alarm. She stumbled to the bathroom, really needing to pee. She finished and stared at herself in the mirror as she washed her hands. Her hair was tousled and a little flat on one side where she had slept. She grabbed her brush and worked at her hair, oddly aware of her heavy breasts swaying as she did so. She couldn't remember going this long without a bra since puberty. She had never really lived alone and she always felt self-conscious without one, even if she was just lounging around her dorm room with Beth. Yet somehow, for the moment at least, and for the first time in her adult life, she felt comfortable in her skin.

Arriving first Sam noted towels on all the chairs and was not disappointed when Angela and Rich arrived in the same state of undress as her. Arden, who must have gotten home while she slept, was naked as well and looked almost as good as the last time she'd seen him without his clothes, he was only lacking his lovely erection. Dinner was light, small salmon fillets on a bed of greens with Angela's requested watermelon for desert, and delicious, made better by the abundant eye candy. Afterward, Sam didn't hesitate to follow the family out to the pool.

The sun was setting fiery-orange over the ocean. It was easy to take west coast sunsets for granted after a while, but Samantha stopped and appreciated this one. Everything seemed enhanced this evening, the feel of the concrete under her bare feet, the rose-tinted light making her hair shine like flame, the air caressing her naked skin, and the smell of salt from the ocean. Rich offered her a glass of wine, but she opted to join Arden in the pool instead. She watched him execute a flawless dive off the springboard. She used the stairs. The water felt warm after being heated by the sun all day, especially compared to the cooling evening air. Los Angeles was a desert climate, and even in mid-August the nights could be quite cool.

The water caressed her skin as Samantha slid into a languid breast stroke. She was still amazed at how much different swimming felt without a suit and didn't think she would ever want to wear one again. Sam had just crossed into the deep end when something passed beneath her, and she felt sharp tug on her foot. She yelped, instinctively pulled herself into a ball, and dunked herself. She came up spluttering with Arden bobbing near by, laughing out loud. Samantha recovered quickly and splashed him in the face. She had two brothers, and she knew how to give as well as she got in a splash fight.

Water flew in all directions until Arden, breathless with laughter said, "I give, I give!"

Samantha, laughing herself, gave him on last, half-hearted splash and then glided backward to rest her elbows on the side of the pool. She was aware of the way the sloshing water moved her breasts, floating just under the surface, backlit by the pool lights in the gathering dusk. She glanced up towards the house. Angela and

Rich were sitting by the now lighted fire pit, drinking wine and looking on indulgently. Arden kicked off from the opposite wall and in two powerful strokes was at her side. Samantha's heart was beating fast, but whether it was from their horse-play or his nearness, she wasn't sure.

"Sorry," he said. "You looked so calm and tranquil, I couldn't resist."

"So the first thing you think when you see a girl looking peaceful is, 'Hey, I think I'll dunk her?'"

He shrugged. "What can I say? I like to shake things up."

"I'm sure you do." Samantha said, thinking of the way he shook the bed while he was pounding into Keiko. As she thought back to his hard cock and pistoning hips, she was suddenly glad she wasn't a guy, because she'd have no way to hide her erection. Distracted by her own arousal, she groped for a conversation topic.

"So when you were telling us about Europe last night," she began, latching onto the only detail she really knew about him, besides where he was going to school, "You mentioned someplace I hadn't heard of. Cap Dag-something?"

"Cap d'Agde. It's a port city on the French Mediterranean."

"Famous for its nightlife?" Every other stop on his itinerary had been.

His blue eyes sparkled in the reflected light from the water, blonde hair turned to honey from being wet. "Not so much, although the nightlife is great. It's more famous for the Village Naturiste. The naked city."

"Naked city?" It sounded like the title of a Raymond Chandler novel.

"Largest nudist resort in the world. It has a year round population of about 12,000 but over the summer that grows to over 40,000. The beach is the main draw, of course, but you can do anything without clothes, shop, eat, get groceries, they even have a bank."

"And people do everything nude?" She thought about the fuss over getting dressed for the store and imagined not having to worry about clothes at all.

"Almost everything. It's France, people still like to dress up and go out to dinner at night. But, yeah, its one of the few places on earth where it's practical to live your whole life naked."

"Wow, that's cool."

"It is. Our family goes every year for a couple weeks in July. When we went this year I stayed for a while after everyone else came home. You should come with us next year."

"I don't think I can afford two weeks in France on a secretary's salary."

The young man waved the objection away. "My parents pay Keiko's way. I'm sure they would cover you too."

It was an amazing offer, but given how much had happened in the last twenty four hours, a year seemed like a lifetime away. "I'll think about it," she promised.

He seemed satisfied with that. Samantha thought of another question. "Has your family always been nudists?"

He nodded. "As long as I can remember."

"Was that weird at all? I mean what did your friends think?"

"Most of them didn't know. You've seen how my parents are, they can keep it pretty low key when they want to." He chuckled to himself. "Although my mom really pushed the envelope with some of her swimsuits when I was older. Between her, and my dad's models running around, this quickly became the favorite place for all my guy friends to hang out."

Samantha smiled. "I'll bet." She could picture a gaggle of horny teenaged guys hanging around the pool drooling over Angela or some eastern European babe that Rich was photographing.

"We have nudist friends too," he added. "There's a big resort near here and we spent a lot of time there when I was a kid."

"Sorting through your family vacation pics sounds more interesting for you than it ever was for me."

He laughed. "Yeah, it can be tricky when relatives want to look through some of our old albums. My dad's folks know all about it and are cool, but my mom's mom got a real eyeful once."

"Sounds awkward."

"You have no idea."

"So I guess you grew up without all the usual hang-ups about your body."

Arden made a snorting sound. "Hardly. I went through a serious pudgy, pimply stage in my early teens. I thought my parents were weirdoes, and I refused to be naked in front of anyone, or around anyone who was naked, for nearly two years. I spent an entire two weeks indoors on one of our trips to France."

Samantha tried to picture the confident, handsome, and very fit young man next to her as a pimply-faced teen hiding in his room. Then she remembered herself as a top-heavy and painfully self-conscious thirteen year-old and could sympathize. "That must have been hard."

He shrugged. "Growing up is hard for everyone, I guess, and I have it easier than most people. My parents were extremely patient. They just kept doing their thing and waited for me to come around."

"Which you obviously did." He didn't seem to have the slightest shred of modesty or insecurity about his body.

"Yeah, I got over it. It helped when Keiko moved in." He added, grinning. "Gave me motivation to come out of my room anyway."

They turned their heads at the sound of the sliding door opening, and as if on cue, Keiko came out of the house. The dark-haired woman stopped to say a few words to Arden's parents and then made her way to the pool. She executed a neat dive off the side and arrowed her way underwater toward the pair.

Her head popped up, reminding Sam of a silky-haired, brown-eyed otter. "Hey," she said, "What are you two talking about?"

12