Naked Thirst Ch. 08

Story Info
Keiko and Arden surprise Samantha with a nude beach outing.
6.2k words
4.72
12.7k
4
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soft, warm lips greeted Sam and she opened her eyes to see Keiko, fully awake and chipper, smiling down at her. "Get up, sleepyhead. I have a surprise."

Sam groaned and looked at the bedside clock, eight AM. Sam thought of herself as a morning person, but Keiko took it to the next level. She arched her back in a stretch that slid the covers off her chest and sat up. "What's the surprise?"

The chirpy brunette knelt on the bed next to her, hands in her lap, her firm breasts framed appealingly by her arms. "We're going to the beach."

"Oh." Sam tried to hide her disappointment. When you lived in Southern California, going to the beach was not exactly a rare treat. "Yeah, that sounds fun."

"Arden is going with us."

Now she tried to cover her enthusiasm. "Oh? Oh, yeah. That's cool." She'd been hoping to spend some more time with the handsome young man. "Which beach?" She hoped it wasn't Venice. It was fun to watch the freak show, but she'd just been there with Beth on Friday.

"Torrey Pines, it's down near San Diego."

"Torrey Pines?" She'd never heard of the place. She wasn't a native, and while she was reasonably familiar with the Los Angeles area, she hadn't ventured much beyond it. "Why go all the way down there? There are lots of nice beaches nearby."

"It's part of a state park and has some unique features the local beaches don't have. You'll like it, and it'll be a new experience."

Keiko's enthusiasm was hard to resist. Sam smiled. "Okay. Sounds good. Let me get ready and get some things together."

"You won't need much. I have everything we need laid out already. Food, drinks, towels—even some extra-strength sunscreen for you."

"Well, I need my suit at least."

Keiko gave her a sly look. "I have that covered too."

After the dress she'd given her to wear the day before, Sam could imagine the micro-mini bikini Keiko would want to squeeze her into. "Thanks, but I'll bring mine along just in case. Will there be a place to change?"

Keiko nodded. "You can wear the dress I loaned you yesterday, or pick a different one if you want. Oh, and make sure to bring some good walking shoes, it's quite a hike down to the water. Can you be ready in an hour?"

Sam nodded. "Sure."

***

Sam ended up wearing the same dress. Keiko liked it on her and maybe Arden would too. They had both already seen everything she had to offer, but she'd discovered that when you were nude most of the time a little suggestive clothing could actually be a turn-on. She put on her tennis shoes and grabbed a pair of flip-flops for the beach. Finally, she packed her conservative one-piece, in case she decided that whatever Keiko had in mind was too much, or rather too little, for a public beach.

There was still plenty of time to spare when Sam made it downstairs. Arden and Keiko were in the kitchen. The tall blond was wearing a pair of shorts and a baggy tank, and was loading water bottles into a soft-sided cooler.

"Hey," said Keiko. She was wearing a black sundress with a loose neckline that left even less to the imagination than the one she'd worn the day before, showing everything if she bent the right way. "I made breakfast burritos. You want yours now, or take it to go?"

Sam sat on a stool. "Did you guys eat already?"

"Yeah," said Arden. "I don't like to eat and drive." He'd finished with the water bottles and was adding neatly stacked plastic containers, food presumably.

"Anything I can help with?"

"Nah, we've got it," Keiko said.

"Then I guess I'll have mine now."

Sam ate and had a cup of coffee while the other two finished packing. A few minutes later they were on their way out to the car.

This time Arden went through the first garage door and opened the back of the big SUV. He loaded the cooler and Keiko added a couple of large beach bags. Sam noticed that the convertible was gone. "Rich go somewhere for the day?" Sam asked.

Arden answered. "Yeah, he and mom drove to see some friends and go to an art exhibit. They won't be back until late." He shut the hatch and got in on the driver's side.

"You want the front?" Keiko asked.

"I don't care, the back I guess, maybe I'll take a nap."

Keiko nodded and hopped in the front, while Sam slid into the big bench seat behind her, putting her own bag on the floor. The doors had barely closed when the two up front started stripping down. "What are you doing?" asked Sam, slightly alarmed.

"I hate driving with clothes on." Arden already had his shirt off and was sliding his shorts down his legs.

"But what if somebody sees?" Sam was caught between fear, and appreciation of Arden's lovely lean body.

"The windows are tinted and this thing rides high enough that the only ones who can really see in are truck drivers. And they don't seem to care." He glanced at Keiko who had already pulled her dress over her head. "Especially if Keiko is with me."

Sam should have suspected something when she saw that the seats already had towels on them, but she'd assumed it was just to keep sand off the upholstery.

"Come on," Keiko said, in a coaxing tone, "you too."

Arden had started the vehicle and was backing out of the garage. Sam sighed, but gave in, pulling her dress over her head. So much for teasing Arden with her revealing dress. Then again, she'd never ridden in the nude and decided that might be fun, too. Arden turned around to back out of the drive, and when he saw Sam he smiled. "That's better, a body as beautiful as yours shouldn't be covered up."

Sam blushed down to her toes and got a warm feeling between her legs. It was the first compliment he'd given her about her looks, the only time he acknowledged an appreciation of her nudity at all. If he'd said it that first time when he'd breezed through the kitchen, she probably would have stayed self-conscious around him from then on. Now though, after she'd gotten so comfortable without clothes, the comment made her tingle with pleasure. "Thanks," she replied.

They got out onto the road and Sam settled in for a long ride. She didn't know exactly where they were going, but she thought it was about two hours to San Diego, more depending on the traffic. It was Sunday, so there wouldn't be a rush hour, but in Southern California traffic was never really light, just tolerable or intolerable.

Sam was jumpy at first, feeling the need to cover up every time another car passed or drove in the lane next to them. She quickly relaxed however, when she realized no one was paying any attention, and even when they did look her way, didn't react as if they saw anything out of the ordinary. After that the situation started to give her a thrill, thinking of all the motorists they passed, unaware of her naked body just a few feet away.

Sam thought about trying to make small talk but Arden had tuned into a local rock station and Keiko had her tablet out. So, Sam pulled out her smart phone to keep herself occupied and eventually got wrapped up in a novel she was reading. They had been on the road for about an hour when Keiko pulled a black bag out of the console box between the seats. Sam recognized the familiar pumping accessories - silicone nipple cover, bottle, and plastic tubing - although the pump itself was tiny compared to the one Keiko had at home. It fit in the palm of her hand, looking a bit like an overgrown computer mouse. Keiko noticed Sam's attention.

"Always be prepared," she said. She pushed a button on the miniature pump before setting it back in the console and then pressed the cone to her breast.

Sam watched, fascinated as always, as the little pump did its work. Keiko, aware of her audience, turned in her seat, leaning on the door. Sam was struck by the incongruity of the image. The dark-haired young woman, naked in a moving vehicle, pump on one breast, a trickle of milk leaking from the other, with the strap of the seatbelt in between. Sam licked her lips. Keiko smiled and then leaned her head back, evidently enjoying the sensation and maybe the attention as well.

Ten minutes later the bottle was nearly full. Keiko turned off the little machine and removed the cone from her engorged nipple. She unscrewed the top and was digging in her little bag, presumably for a cap, when Arden held out his hand.

"Don't bother," he said, "I could use a drink." Sam noticed that he was half hard. Apparently, he had been watching out of the corner of his eye.

Keiko smiled, handed him the bottle, and grabbed another. Sam watched as Arden downed the milk in two big swigs. She noticed his cock twitch as he did it. Keiko turned on the machine again and held the cone to her already leaking nipple, the white liquid flowing steadily as soon as the pump went to work.

Sam watched the bottle fill and wondered if she would eventually burn out on the constant supply of human dairy product. She hadn't yet. The combination of the taboo and the frequent pairing of milk with sex made it at least mildly arousing every time she consumed the rich liquid. More than mildly if the conditions were right. Like now, when everything they were doing was forbidden.

She watched the beautiful Asian woman pump the second breast and licked her lips in anticipation. Sam's hand drifted towards her inner thighs. If it were just her and Keiko she would have masturbated, or maybe played with her friend. But Arden was there, and while many of her inhibitions had fallen away since coming to live with this extraordinary family, that was still more than she was ready to do. So, she waited, not so patiently, for the bottle to fill. Finally, Keiko turned off the pump and removed the cone from her breast. She unscrewed the bottle and smiled at Sam.

"Thirsty?"

Sam nodded and took the milk. She didn't swig it down the way Arden had. She sipped, letting herself enjoy she sweet, earthy aroma and the creamy texture. She let herself savor all the sensations available, riding naked down the highway, looking at Keiko and Arden's lovely bodies in the front seat and drinking milk fresh from another woman's breast. She took another sip and felt warm tingles run from her mouth, to her stomach, to her wet, swollen pussy.

Eventually, Sam saw signs for La Jolla and for Torrey Pines State Reserve.

"Do you want to take the long way or the shortcut?" Arden asked.

"Ugh," replied Keiko. "That cliff trail is scary."

"Yeah, but the view from up there is amazing. And it's so much faster."

"Cliff trail?" Sam had never been a huge fan of heights.

Arden glanced back. "Three hundred foot bluffs over the ocean. It's really beautiful. And the trip down to the beach is much faster."

"And really fast if you trip." Keiko put in. "Besides all they have at that parking lot are porta potties, and I need to pee. Let's go to the entrance with a real bathroom, please."

Sam didn't want to admit that hiking down a cliff scared her, but she had no problem nixing the idea of porta potties. "I second the motion for real bathrooms."

Keiko grinned. "Two to one."

Arden sighed, "Fine, but it's a long walk."

Keiko gave his knee a squeeze. "Aww, poor boy, walking down the beach with a beautiful woman on each arm. How will you stand it?"

Arden laughed. "I suppose I'll find a way to survive."

They turned off PCH and onto the 101. Sam could see that they were essentially driving on top of the bluffs that Arden had been talking about and the view, even from the car, was spectacular. Eventually, she saw a sign for the beach, and Arden pulled the SUV off the highway and onto a side road that led into the park. Sam pulled her one piece out of her bag as Arden maneuvered into a parking spot and then noticed that Keiko was pulling her dress over her head.

"Aren't you going to put on your suit?"

"I will when we get there, but it's a long walk. I'm more comfortable walking in this."

That surprised Sam a little. She figured that Keiko would wear some tiny string bikini and would want to show it off as soon as possible. On the other hand maybe she didn't want to hike in butt floss. She thought about her own, fairly binding suit and decided the light dress might be more comfortable after all. She shrugged and put it on.

Arden slipped his shorts on, and the three of them got out. It was a beautiful day and, though it was only mid-morning, the parking lot was nearly full. They unloaded, and after a trip to the restrooms, the trio set off at a brisk pace. The beach was filling up, but there were still plenty of places to put down a towel, and it looked like a perfectly fine place to spend the day.

"So why don't we just set up here?" asked Sam. "It looks nice."

Keiko, walking next to her, nodded. "Yeah, it's great. But we wanted to show you something special, someplace off the beaten path."

"What's so special about it?" The area was scenic enough. The parking lot was located in a low spot between two bluffs, allowing easy access to the water, but the hills rose quickly on either side and she could see that they would soon be walking near the bottom of a steep cliff.

"You'll see," she said cryptically. "It's a surprise."

Sam, already suspicious, became doubly so, but she readjusted the beach bag on her shoulder and decided to be a good sport about it. As they walked, the beach started to narrow, with less and less space between the water and the sheer hillside. The crowd changed too, from mostly families with kids and young people, to guys and a few women with surfboards. Soon she saw more people in the water than on the beach. They stopped and watched a couple of guys ride a long ten or twelve foot swell.

"Oh man, I knew I should have brought my board." Arden said. "Some really great breaks out there."

"Looks like a popular spot." Sam observed.

"Some of the best surf in Southern California. I try to get down here as often as I can."

Keiko moved on and Sam followed her. Arden lingered, watching the surfers a little longer, then jogged to catch up. They walked a long time, over a mile, and Sam's legs were starting to ache from making her way across the sand, though she was determined not to complain. The other two seemed perfectly fine. Arden was carrying the cooler and Keiko had a bag twice the size of hers. They finally reached what looked like the end of the beach. Ahead was a pair of large flat topped rocks, maybe eight feet high, with a cleft in the middle filled with wet sand, wide enough for two people side by side. Waves crashed on the outer rock sending up sheets of cold spray that made its twin dark with moisture. Keiko led the way into the opening.

"Wait," called Sam. "Where the heck are we going?"

"You'll see. We're almost there."

Sam sighed in exasperation but followed. They trudged on, the strip of sand so narrow that Sam was constantly afraid her shoes would get soaked by a big wave. Then she saw a salt-eaten iron plaque on a post near the cliff. It read, AREA CLOSED, NUDITY PROHIBITED.

"Um, guys?" Sam asked. Wondering if they were about to do something that would get them arrested.

"Ignore it," advised Arden.

Another hundred yards and Sam saw a huge iron buoy half-buried in the sand. She could see that the beach widened out again beyond that point and that it was again filled with people, still small figures from her vantage point. Something else caught her eye.

"Cool, look at that." She pointed.

A hang glider was making lazy circles in the air as it spiraled down from the highpoint of the bluff.

"Yeah, there's a glider port up there. It's really fun; I could take you on a tandem jump some time."

Sam's stomach dropped at the idea of actually jumping off the cliff, glider or no. "Yeah," she hedged. "Maybe."

"I wanted to park up there, but Keiko doesn't like the hike down the bluff."

"I'll take a long, flat walk anytime, thank you." Keiko said.

Sam was so distracted by the glider, and the switchback trail she could now see leading to the top of the hill, that she didn't really look at the people on the beach until they were almost among them.

It wasn't terribly crowded, there were perhaps a little over a hundred people so far, though she could see a steady trickle making their way down the steep trail. They looked a little older than the typical beach crowd, with a lot more single guys and fewer families. Still, it was a fairly normal mix of Southern Californians, except for one thing: They were all completely nude. Sam stopped and stared. Keiko and Arden both laughed.

"It's not polite to gawk," Keiko chided, pulling her dress over her head and folding it neatly over her arm.

Arden was grinning ear to ear as he shucked out of his shorts. "Come on," he said nodding at Sam, "Don't want people to think you're a textile."

Sam looked around some more. Not everyone was nude she saw on second inspection. Several women were merely topless and a few of the younger ones wore bikinis. She saw a couple of guys in shorts as well. But the vast majority of the crowd was bare. She even saw some young kids playing on the edge of the surf, not wearing a stitch. Finally, the shock started to wear off and Sam slowly pulled her dress over her head.

It was strange. Being naked had come to feel totally natural for Sam, more so than wearing clothes in many ways. Yet, so far, it had always been in private—around the house, in the pool, even in the car. This was her first experience with truly public nudity, of being exposed to strangers, to anyone who wanted to look, and Sam was not sure how she felt about it. Nervous, certainly, but excited too.

"I knew you guys were up to something, I just didn't know what." The three of them stashed their clothes in their bags and started moving again.

"We wanted to surprise you," Keiko said.

"Well you did." They seemed to be making their way towards a pair of volleyball nets. "I take it you guys come here a lot?"

"Not as often as I'd like," Arden said. "It's a long drive."

"And there's nothing closer?"

"No, nothing public." said Keiko. "There used to be a spot near Santa Barbara, but it's more or less shut down. It's weird, everyone thinks California is so hippy and liberal, but there is a strong conservative streak too."

"There's the private club we went to a lot when I was growing up," Arden added, "and it's fun. But it's not on the ocean, so it's not the same."

There was a game already underway at the nets. As they neared several people waved, and Arden and Keiko waved back. They obviously came often enough to be recognized by the regulars.

They finally stopped and put their things down. Sam caught herself wondering if people were staring at her, and then wondering if she cared. In truth, the trio was getting their share of looks, not because they were nude, but because they were among the best looking people on the beach.

Sam sat on her towel while Keiko spread a small blanket next to her. Sam had put on some of her goopy sunscreen back at the parking lot. She got it out again to do the rest of her body, self-conscious about putting it on her more sensitive areas in front of scores of strangers. Arden stopped her before she could squeeze anything out of the tube.

"Here, let me." He sprayed something out of a can. She flinched a little at first, but the cool spray actually felt good on her warm skin. The day was starting to get hot.

Sam wrinkled her nose suspiciously at the fine, clear mist Arden was spraying across her shoulders. "I burn really easily. I think I need something stronger than that."

He showed her the can, "SPF 60, waterproof. Trust me, as much time as I spend outdoors I know what works and what doesn't. You barely have to rub it in. Want me to do your front?"

He said it with perfect innocence, but there was a gleam in his eye and Sam blushed. Still, she nodded. The pale redhead leaned back on her hands, stretched her legs, and pushed her impressive chest forward. Arden carefully sprayed her down, as careful and attentive to detail as an artist working over a canvas. She could have done it herself, of course, but she enjoyed the attention. She thrilled at the way he was touching her without actually touching her, drinking her in with his eyes.

12