Naked Thirst Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three of them ate pizza and drank beer, laughing, joking, and generally relaxing after an eventful day. Sam took a long pull from her second bottle of the rich dark beer and started feeling a little buzzed, partly from the alcohol, but mostly from a day spent in the sun, and continually pushing her personal boundaries. She was having a great time, but also feeling a little confused. She really liked Keiko. She was smart, and sweet, and funny, and wild. Not to mention beautiful and extremely sexy. And the lactation thing was in a class by itself. She wasn't sure if it qualified as a fetish for her or not, but it was definitely a huge turn-on. On the other hand, there was Arden. Also, smart, sweet, funny, and wild. Also, beautiful and extremely sexy. And he was a guy.

Sam was coming to terms with her bisexuality, but it wasn't fifty-fifty. She didn't check out women's bodies the same way she looked at guys, didn't fantasize about pussies the way she did about hot, hard dicks. The way she was fantasizing about Arden right now. They were sitting close enough that she could smell the traces of salt, sweat and sunscreen that still clung to his skin. She could almost feel the heat coming from his body and found herself drawn to it, longing to rub her hand over his smooth, hard chest. Yet she didn't want to do anything to hurt Keiko or upset the bond that was forming between them. Keiko had told her that she didn't get jealous, but she wasn't sure if she was ready to put that claim to the test.

They finished the beer and most of the pizza, and were quietly enjoying the gathering sunset. Keiko pressed her fingers gingerly into her breasts and said, "Ugg, I'm about to burst again. I need to go pump."

Arden eyed Keiko with a hunger that had nothing to do with food. "We could help you with that instead."

Sam perked up at the "we" but didn't say anything, waiting to see what would happen.

Keiko gave Arden a coy look. "Greedy boy. You won't leave any for anyone else."

"Sam can have her share, I'll take one side and she can have the other." He looked at Sam, and the eye contact made her insides warm. "I like sharing."

"Well," said Keiko, "That seems fair. What do you think Sam? Do you want to share me?"

Sam caught the innuendo, but was suddenly too shy to talk, so she merely nodded.

By the time they made it to Keiko's room, with its queen sized bed, Sam was feeling nervous. In spite of all the crazy things she had been doing lately, Sam was still unsure of herself. Keiko and Arden seemed so worldly, so at ease with their sexuality, and were both clearly much more experienced than she was. She'd gone all the way with a guy in high school, and then not again until her college boyfriend. Even if she counted her drunken groping with Beth, that was three partners total before Keiko, a relationship that was still new. Plus, she'd always been monogamous. Sam had crossed a lot of lines, and quickly. She wasn't sure if she was ready to cross another.

Keiko seemed to sense Sam's hesitation. She turned and stroked the taller woman's shoulder. "Don't do anything you don't feel okay about. You can just watch if you want to."

Arden was already lying on the bed, his erection rigid as a flagpole, and Sam admired both the beauty of his manhood and his unselfconsciousness. Keiko slid to the middle and ran her hand over the young man's broad chest. As the two of them kissed, Sam started to feel awkward. It had been different on the beach, less intimate, more like a dare. She thought about going to her room and leaving them alone. But after a day of sexually charged exploits she was crazy horny, and the two of them looked really good.

Sam sat on the side of the bed. As she felt the mattress shift Keiko broke off from kissing Arden and turned to her. The smaller women reached up and put a hand behind Sam's head, drawing her down for a kiss. Keiko's lips were soft and sweet, and Sam's desire quickly began to drown out her anxiety. Keiko's hands roamed over Sam's body as they kissed, bringing goose bumps out on her skin. When Keiko cupped one of Sam's large, soft breasts and gently pinched her nipple, she was rewarded with a hungry moan in her mouth.

Keiko pulled away from Sam and lay back in the middle of the bed. Arden leaned over and took her left nipple in his mouth. Keiko closed her eyes, smiled and groaned in pleasure. Sam watched for a moment and then leaned over to take Keiko's right nipple. Salt from sweat and sea lingered on her breast before it was drowned in milky sweetness. Keiko groaned again and pressed Sam's head to her chest. Sam's hand wandered over Keiko's flat stomach and drifted down to the silky-soft skin of her bare hip. Keiko started to squirm, encouraging Sam to let her fingers drift towards the space between her legs. But, instead of encountering close trimmed hair, she was startled to touch another hand.

Sam looked up and made eye contact with Arden across the curving mounds of Keiko's chest. Tentatively she ran her hand up his arm. She thrilled at the feel of smooth skin over hard muscles. They each abandoned a nipple and leaned towards each other over Keiko's writhing form. Arden's fingers were working diligently between Keiko's legs, as they came together for their first real kiss. His lips were soft and eager, with only a little roughness around his chin. Sam's mouth opened and his tongue on hers sent a thrill coursing straight to her sex. She supported herself on one hand, while exploring Arden's muscled torso with the other, her finger's tingling with the unique pleasure of touching someone intimately for the first time.

Arden broke the kiss, pulling a sigh of frustrated desire from Sam's lips. Then she felt Keiko shifting her weight and sat back as well. The other woman sat up and gently directed Sam to the middle of the bed, changing places with her. As Sam lay down the other two started to run their fingers lightly over her pale skin, making her shiver. Keiko lifted one of Sam's heavy breasts, and settled her mouth over a pale, pink nipple, coaxing a sigh that was soon silenced by Arden's lips covering hers.

Sam closed her eyes and luxuriated in a blur of hands and mouths on her lips, her breasts, all over her body. When fingers finally found their way to her clit, she didn't know who's they were, and she didn't care. Finally, she felt the weight on the bed shift and she looked up to see Keiko crawling on top of her. She lifted her head to take one of Keiko's big, brown nipples in her mouth and was rewarded with a steady stream of milk when she sucked. More of the warm liquid dribbled onto Sam's cheek and chin from the other overflowing orb. Keiko moaned and settled her hips between Sam's thighs as she let the redhead suck on one and then the other of her breasts, milk dripping and squirting onto Sam's face. Finally, she slid down, taking her breasts away and replacing them with eager lips.

Sam put her arms around the smaller woman and rubbed one leg up and down her thigh, relishing the warm, soft weight on her body and the silky feel of skin on skin. Keiko started to trail kisses down Sam's neck, licking white drops from her skin. She drew a gasp as she nipped at Sam's earlobe and a sigh as she kissed the base of her throat. Sam ran her hands through Keiko's dark, silky hair as the other woman kissed a trail down to her breasts. Before Sam had a chance to miss the feel of Keiko's lips and tongue, Arden's took their place, eagerly lapping up the spilled milk that Keiko had missed. Again, she closed her eyes and enjoyed the overwhelming sensation of two people pleasuring her at once.

Keiko finished her trail down Sam's body and settled herself between her legs. Sam was so overwhelmed with stimulation she didn't even feel self-conscious as the other woman parted her outer lips and began to eagerly lap at the delicate inner folds. She luxuriated in the attention as one lover kissed her lips above and another kissed her lips below. When Keiko started to concentrate on her clit, however, all her attention snapped to that little nub of flesh.

Sam was so caught up in the sensations coming from between her legs that she barely noticed when Arden stopped kissing her and moved away, but she opened her eyes when Keiko paused her ministrations and gently nudged her thigh with a shoulder. Arden was positioning himself behind Keiko and Sam quickly got the idea. She scooted up to the head of the bed, supporting herself on elbows and pillows, giving Arden room to get on his knees at the end of the mattress, just behind Keiko's upraised ass. As Arden slid inside her, Keiko moaned into Sam's pussy and then resumed licking and sucking on her sex. Sam kept her eyes open as she watched Arden pump behind that perfectly flared rear-end, Keiko's back arching in a graceful curve from her slender middle. The young man's long blond hair fell forward into his face and he closed his eyes, gripped Keiko by the hips and concentrating on every stroke. The sensation between her legs receded for a minute as the other woman was caught up in her own pleasure, but then Sam gasped as the other two found their rhythm and Keiko redoubled her attention on Sam's clit.

Sam did close her eyes then and lost herself in the sensation pulsing through her, her body rocking to the motion of the couple fucking in front of her. Sam felt her excitement starting to build as she imagined that Arden was fucking her too, each thrust telegraphed through the other woman's body, concentrated through Keiko's flicking tongue. When she opened her eyes she saw sweat running down Arden's broad chest, his toned abs shifting visibly beneath the skin. Keiko's dark hair spilled in silky waves across Sam's milk-white skin and she had to stop herself from squeezing her thighs together in pleasure.

Arden's pace increased, but somehow Keiko managed to keep up the intensity on Sam's clit. Sam closed her eyes again and lost herself in the moment. All her attention focused on the feeling of Keiko's lips and tongue sending pulse after pulse of pleasure through her as she listened to the steady slap of Arden's hips against Keiko's well-padded ass. Time lost its meaning, sensation was everything and Sam simultaneously longed for release and hoped the feeling would never end. Then Arden was crying out his orgasm, his last strokes pounding hard enough to shake the bed and rock Sam's body, her breasts surging like waves. The feeling from her clit became almost too much to bear and her world narrowed down to a single point deep in her core, then she was crying out as well, until her throat was raw with the intensity.

Sam gasped happily, then yelped as Keiko planted a last kiss on her hyper-sensitive sex. Keiko crawled back up the bed, her heavy breasts swaying, and settled next to Sam as Arden sat back on his heels panting, a condom sheathing his flagging member. Sam could have drifted off at that point, the day's excitement catching up with her, but the other two were not quite done. Arden coaxed Keiko's legs apart and Sam made room for her to scoot to the middle of the bed. She watched as he lapped at Keiko's lips, and felt a surge of arousal as she imagined that handsome face between her own legs. Sam wasn't sure what to do next, but Keiko reached for her and brought Sam's face down to hers, long red hair spilling into raven tresses. Sam, smelled, then tasted her own juices on the other woman's mouth, but quickly lost any squeamishness in the passion of the kiss.

Keiko began to moan into her mouth and gently pushed her head down towards her breasts. Sam took one erect breast tip into her mouth and pressed herself into the other woman's side. Keiko held her close and threw a leg over her hip so that Sam could feel her muscles tensing with pleasure. Meanwhile, Sam focused her attention on Keiko's breast, examining it with post-orgasmic detachment. She marveled at the texture, the pebbled firmness of the erect nipple, the silky softness of the skin surrounding it, and the fullness of the tissue beneath the skin. She delighted in the smell—milk, salt, sex and something that was uniquely Keiko. But most of all she relished the taste—the rich, slightly earthy sweetness of the milk still streaming from her breast at the slightest pressure. Keiko moaned softly, as Sam sucked on one nub of pleasure and Arden on another.

Sam reached a hand across Keiko's chest to stroke gently at the other moist globe. Minutes later she felt the body twined with hers suddenly tense till it quivered, Keiko's arm and leg squeezing her with surprising strength. Then, more slowly, her muscles relaxed. As they did, a wash of hot milk pumped into Sam's mouth. She looked up long enough to see Arden settle on Keiko's other side and claim the nipple back from her languid fingers. Keiko let out a contented sigh as her two lovers sucked gently at her tits, and Sam drifted into a deep and contented sleep.

Sam woke to Keiko's gentle pat on her arm. There was a tiny puddle of milky drool where her cheek snuggled against the other woman's breast. She sat up and wiped her mouth a little self-consciously as Arden stirred on the other side of the bed.

"Sorry lovers, but I need to pee really bad."

"Yeah, I'm after you." Arden gave Keiko a quick kiss on the lips, and after a charmingly shy moment of hesitation, did the same to Sam. Then he stood to let Keiko up.

Sam laughed. "Guess I'm glad I have my own bathroom. Thanks . . . for everything." She might have said more but she wasn't sure what, and she really did have to go. She smiled at both of them, then hurried off to her own room.

12