Naked Thirst Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, Sam, fuck yeah, don't stop."

Sam didn't. But as she pushed in and out she felt a rough patch of flesh with her upturned fingers, just behind the other woman's opening. She crooked her fingers slightly, rubbing her fingertips over the patch, as her tongue kept up its motion on Keiko's engorged clit.

"Ooooh, fuuuck!"

Sam felt Keiko's muscles tense, making it harder to keep her fingers going, but didn't let up. She pumped and licked until her fingers ached and her jaw was sore, but somehow didn't mind the discomfort at all. Abruptly, she felt a sudden rush of heat and moisture on her hand, and then powerful contractions that gripped her fingers almost painfully as Keiko cried out in wordless ecstasy. Sam stopped thrusting, but left her hand in place as she felt the last of the orgasm fade and lapped gently at the overflowing juices. Suddenly, Keiko shuddered and pushed on the top of Sam's head with her hand. Sam withdrew and raised her head, grinning, making a show of licking sticky moisture from her digits. Keiko moaned and slid her hands protectively over her privates, pressing her legs together as Sam got up and then lay down beside her again on the bed.

"How did you know to do that with your fingers?" Keiko asked when she could catch her breath.

"I didn't, but I know it feels good when I press myself there, so I figured you might like it too."

"Mmmm, I can't believe you found my g-spot on the first try." Keiko turned on her side and draped an arm and leg over Sam's long form.

"Did I?" She knew what the g-spot was, in theory, but wasn't sure if that's what she had found in herself.

"Did you have fun doing it?" Keiko asked, idly rubbing a hand under Sam's breast.

"Oh yeah. That was awesome. The only thing that might have made it better—" She stopped herself, suddenly worried she might ruin the moment.

Keiko lifted her head. "What? You can say it. There isn't much that would shock me."

Sam suspected that was true. "I was going to say that the only thing better would have been to have Arden behind me, you know, like with you the other day." She stopped. Then, fearing she'd said something wrong added, "Not that I was thinking of him while I was doing what I did, I just thought—"

"Shhh," Keiko interrupted her ramble. "You're right. That would have been hot."

"You're not jealous? That I was thinking that?" She paused then added in a softer tone. "That I've been thinking about being with him?"

"Why should I be? He's totally sexy. And it's not like I'm your girlfriend."

"You're not?" It startled Sam how much those simple words crushed her. Her chest got tight and tears formed in her eyes.

Keiko looked alarmed for a second and then hugged Sam tightly. "Oh, sweety. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I really like you, I'm starting to love you—"

"But you're not in love with me," Sam blurted out, tears leaking down her cheeks.

Keiko pulled back so she could look Sam in the eyes. "What does that even mean?"

"You know," Sam sniffed. "That you care about me, but you just want to be friends."

Keiko sat all the way up, tucking her legs under her. She raised her eyebrows and gave Sam a look that took in the bed and their two sweaty, naked bodies, "You think this is how I treat all my friends?" Sam looked lost and confused and Keiko took a deep breath. "Let's start again. I said thought I was starting to love you, but honestly I'm not in doubt. I do love you."

Sam's heart lightened at the words.

"And if by 'in love' you mean that I care about you, am attracted to you, want to fuck your brains out, and don't want you to ever go away, then I'm definitely falling in love with you too."

Sam sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"But if you mean that I want to be yours and yours alone, for ever and ever, then no, I don't want that. That's not who I am."

Sam frowned. "I don't understand." She was still feeling confused and rejected. She knew Keiko was non-monogamous. Did she want her to change? She didn't know.

"Look, you like Arden right? Really like him, not just because he's cute?"

Sam nodded.

"Could you imagine someday being in love with him?"

Sam hesitated, "Maybe."

Keiko nodded. "And if that happened, would you love me any less?"

Sam hadn't said the words out loud, but as soon as Keiko did, she knew they were true. She was in love with this woman. She thought about the question, "I don't know, I guess not. I have a hard time imagining being in love with more than one person."

"I understand. You need some time to get used to the idea. But trust me, you can love more than one person, be in love with more than one person. I know, I'm in love with Arden and Angela and Rich and I'm falling in love with you too."

Sam didn't doubt Keiko's sincerity, but she wasn't sure if she could feel the same way about so many people. "But if I'm not your girlfriend, then what am I?"

Keiko sighed. "My friend, my lover, my bedmate, someone who's company I value and who I want in my life. I told you, I don't like labels. Think about my actions instead of getting hung up on the words."

Sam did as she asked. Keiko had been kind to her, attentive, open, passionate, patient, and generous. She might not want to call herself a girlfriend, but she acted more like one was supposed to than any boyfriend she'd ever had. "I do love you," she finally said.

"I know," Keiko replied with a cocky smile, "how could you not?" She bent forward and placed a kiss on each of Sam's tear-moistened eyelids. "I love you too." She kissed the salt from her cheeks. "Now I want you to lay back." She kissed Sam's lips. "Think about Arden fucking you." She moved lower and kissed each of Sam's stiffening nipples, then slid down the bed to position herself between Sam's thighs. "And I'll show you just how much I care."