Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 03

Story Info
Our young bride seduces her older colleague.
12k words
4.72
51.9k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becky would you mind showing Mark around the office and help him settle in please?" Mr Anderson our senior partner requested.

"Of course." I replied smiling at our new solicitor, gesturing he come with me.

Mark was a dark haired handsome man who dressed very well and carried the persona of confidence and success without any arrogance. He greeted me warmly before I showed him the layout of the office and where everyone sat, I introduced him to everyone and gave him an overview of their role, time with the partnership and a few tidbits of personal information. Mark reacted positively and made a good effort to say hello and help himself settle in. He suggested we go to lunch together that day so we could chat a little more and so I could also show him the nearby area.

"I hear you're new to the area?" I asked Mark as we sat outside a small cafe in the centre of town five minutes from our offices.

"Yeah, I'm pretty much starting again. I don't really know anyone here but I've been thinking of setting up my own firm and was offered the chance to join Anderson and Partners here and couldn't turn it down." Mark began to explain.

"How do you feel about that?" I asked leaning forward and staring intently in his eyes.

"Better and better actually. I didn't have too many friends where I was and I was always so busy with work, then I'd broken up with my long term girlfriend which was another reason I thought the change in location would be good."

"Sorry to hear that. Was that recent?"

"It all happened in the last few months. I'm ok we're both adults and knew it hadn't been right for some time. Anyway tell me more about you?" Mark redirected. "How long have you been here?"

"Well Ben and I married about a year and a half ago and both started new jobs in the city."

"You're married? Wow, how old are you?"

"23." I replied. Mark looked at me and gestured he was impressed and surprised by this. I'd seen his date of birth on documents earlier and knew he had just turned 37 but it didn't seem he'd ever married. "Anyway after doing well in an admin role at Anderson and partners during my gap year before university I managed to get a job here afterward doing legal secretarial work while I continue studying with a view to further growth."

"Thats sounds like a good plan. What does your husband do?"

"He works in Telecoms for a company who specialise in worldwide roaming. Unfortunately he's away a lot at the moment trying to sort agreements between his network and others around the globe but when he's not he works quite nearby and we often get lunch together." I began to explain. I could see Mark losing interest and up 'till then had enjoyed the way he was asking about me and behaving around me. I had learnt back at university the value of flirtation and even if men couldn't have you it didn't mean they didn't enjoy the chase or faint possibility.

"He's a lucky man, not sure I'd be happy to leave someone like you at home so much." Mark kindly remarked. I smiled and faintly touched his hand in response, he looked up a little shocked at this unexpected gesture of affection and I saw a sparkle in his eye.

"Aw thanks. He's doing really well but it can be hard..." I paused thinking how to proceed.

"Sometimes I wonder if there are ways of spicing it all up a bit in an effort to try and keep him around more."

"Spice it up? In what way?" Mark pushed showing more interest.

"Yeah, you know, surprise him..."

"How would you do that?"

"Well... No I can't..." I blushed, I knew this would force Mark to insist and deliberately steered our conversation this way to gauge his reaction to my ideas. I had alway wanted to see what it would be like to wind up and flirt with an older man the way I'd wound up guys at university. Ben actually loved this idea and would try and encourage me then make passionate love to me after I told him of the things I did to turn people on.

"Of course you can? Go on please." Mark pressed.

"Well, I thought of meeting him here wearing something sexy."

"Always a good way to win a mans attention."

"Like what?" Mark pushed further, sipping his coffee as he listened more intently than to anything else I'd said.

"Well, a really short dress or..."

"Or what?"

"Or something I did once before. Meet him at his office wearing just my coat."

"Just your coat?" Mark coughed in surprise, Not expecting my answer.

"Yeah... Like...without anything underneath."

"Blimey that's brave. I can't imaging anyone not appreciating that...Wow." Mark gulped. "And you've done that before?"

"I did it once before, at university a few years ago. We were celebrating our engagement and I went out in just this coat." I teased, seizing my opportunity as Mark went more and more red fidgeting awkwardly at the table.

"What that coat?" Mark asked pointing at the light blue short trench coat I was wearing.

"Yeah."

"And what else did you wear with it?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Where did you go. What happened?" Mark pushed more urgently scratching his head in disbelief.

"We went to a bar and some of my friends began to catch on to what I was or wasn't wearing. A few tried to force the issue but I just kept it all a bit of a mystery. I did get a lot of nice compliments about my legs though."

"I'm sure, I mean I cant see them due to your trousers but In that coat... well that's quite a short coat. What I can't imagine is you wearing nothing underneath the coat."

"Well back then I had never done anything like that and was never one to show my legs. I'd grown up thinking I was ugly and no man would be interested in me. Then Ben came along and gave me some confidence in my own body."

"That's hard to believe, you are a very attractive young woman." Mark asserted kindly.

"Thank you. But yeah, when I was wearing just the coat - We all went from the bar to a nightclub and when all my friends expected me to take off my coat to show this fictitious revealing outfit they'd assumed I was wearing we had to announce I was actually completely naked under the coat."

"Wait, completely naked? Didn't you even have underwear on?" Mark balked.

"Oh no. I was literally dressed in shoes and a coat. And later on in the club the coat came off too!" I giggled playfully.

"No way!"

"Yeah!" I reassured. "I actually did a pole dance on a small stage with the whole club watching and then stripped out of it. That was fun..." I then teased reminiscing further.

"Bloody hell! No, you're just winding me up now?"

"Maybe I am, but it did happen."

"No no. You're far too sweet for that. You'll have to do a lot better to prove it to me!" Mark stated.

"Well... I can, I have pictures that were taken at the time and videos went viral on the internet but I managed to get them all removed."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's one of the ways I knew I could do this legal stuff because I threatened legal action on people who'd uploaded damaging images and videos of me without my consent. There may still be a few out there but there's a pretty fantastic program searching the web and ceasing such things as they appear."

"Smart and attractive. Aren't you something." Mark remarked.

Conversation moved back to work though Mark did want to know if our colleagues knew about my previous escapades - which they didn't and he was under strict instructions never to tell them or let them find out, to which he agreed. We talked of many things and on the walk back to the office he thanked me for a lovely lunch before heading off in the afternoon to his new office to start doing some actual work. I went back to my desk in the open plan office where those of us that weren't solicitors worked and started to make my way through a mountain of files I'd had build up quicker than I could sort them in the previous week.

Toward the end of the day Mark came back over to my desk.

"Hey, how are you getting on?" I asked warmly.

"Yeah very well thanks just looking at some of the cases I've been assigned. I was just thinking, what are you doing after work?"

"Not much, with Ben away it'll be a quick dinner then sitting around watching TV. I'll probably video chat with him later."

"I was wondering if you wanted to get some dinner after work, my treat, for helping me settle in today." Mark suggested kindly, he was calm and confident and showed nothing but sincerity in his intentions.

"Aw. Well that was my pleasure, you don't need to do that."

"I'd like to, as I'm knew in town I've not really got any friends to go see so I too would have a lonely evening if we didn't."

"Well we can't have that can we. I'd love to thanks." I responded warmly,

I had needed to work a little late to catch up so the office was all but empty when Mark and I went to leave. Mr Anderson and the cleaner where the only ones there as we walked out.

We walked down the road to all the nearby food outlets and restaurants we had been to earlier and picked a small Indian restaurant to get our food. The waiter showed us to our table and we sat, ordered some drinks and began to chat.

"Thanks for this, it's very kind."

"No thank you, not often I feel so welcome. And not often I get to hear such stories."

"Stories?" I quizzed.

"Of you at your engagement party."

"Oh. Yeah I don't really talk of that much it's not something I want the world to know." I stated sounding slightly downcast but internally I was excited he was pursuing that avenue of conversation again.

"So why'd you tell me?" Mark pushed leaning closer across the table.

"I dunno. I Wanted to see how you'd react."

"Well, it's hard to imagine. You don't seem the type of person to do something like that." He continued.

"No and before that I never was, but it's the quiet ones who are the ones you need to look out for!"

"Oh yeah? so have you done other things like that?" Mark keenly asked.

"Yes. Not many, but yes." I blushed, briefly turning away from him.

"So what, occasionally you enjoy dressing sexy and teasing all the men is that it?" Mark asked feigning outrage.

"Yeah pretty much! That's why you're here." I answered wickedly mocking the drama.

"I'm sorry to say but you're outfit seems quite normal tonight. Looks like just a women's suit."

"Mark... I'm a married woman! Are you asking me to wear something sexy on this date?" I giggled while we both sipped on our drinks that had arrived and stared into each others eyes.

"This is a date? And no, but if you did want to tease anyone are you wearing the right clothes for it?" Mark delicately answered.

"It's not always the clothes, it can be what's going on in the mind." I explained seductively. "Right now you're kinda hoping to see me wearing less and imagining me doing so... Don't deny it I know you are. But stories of my previous exhibitionist antics are few, so if and when I share those with you it will be on my terms. But rest assured, if you play this game right then you will get what you're after."

"And what am I after?" Mark asked sounding alarmed and surprised.

"A better look." I teased slowly and provocatively.

Mark choked at the idea and laughed at the serious tone our conversation had taken with the last few exchanges. He falsely applauded my mind games and looked forward to more but I knew slowly I would show him my mind games were also very real and everything I said was true.

We continued to talk of work and our past lives, how we ended up where we were and some of our likes and dislikes. Mark seemed at ease with me which was nice and seemed to see this as a promising friendship, any pushes further and I gently reminded him of my husband - enough to keep him mindful but also remind him what he cant have and therefore make him want it more. I was going to enjoy teasing Mark just as he was going to enjoy being teased.

After dinner we went our separate ways and each made our way home separately, likely thinking of the other. I was looking forward to tomorrow and ways I could show him I really was an exhibitionist but without making it obvious to the whole office. I wanted to seduce him slowly and boil him over the edge - I couldn't wait to tell Ben all about it when we chatted later.

***************************************************************************************************

"You going for a run today on lunch Becky?" Mark asked following up on a conversation point from dinner the previous night.

"Yep. You?"

"Yeah. Can I join you?"

"If you can keep up!" I mocked causing a few faces around the office to smile.

The morning was slow but our receptionist Anita kept commenting on Mark and how attractive he was, the things she'd like to do to him and ways she could get in with him. I offered to try and set her up which she giggled massively at and ran away blushing.

As the clock hit twelve I stood up to get ready for my lunch time run. Our office had an on site shower and changing room, it wasn't big and was shared between men and women but it offered enough that I could go for a 40 minute run then shower and change while still eat my salad within an hour. Today for the first time in a while someone wanted to join me and as it was Mark I hoped to tease him some more. Normally I wore tight Lycra trousers then my spandex bra top under a thin hoody. Occasionally I would wear my shorts or leave the hoody off but I hadn't ever done both. Today I wanted Mark to really notice my body and decided to see how I could play it. I put on my small black competition shorts rather than the trousers, these where somewhere between bikini bottoms and hot pants and didn't offer much in the way of coverage. The spandex top nicely showed the size and shape of my breasts while leaving my stomach exposed, then I threw my hoody on but left it unzipped. I stood outside the front of the office stretching and warming up while waiting for Mark to appear.

"Woah." Mark simply stated as he stepped out wearing a blue running vest and shorts. I had deliberately waited until the end of my stretches to reach down and touch my toes, I knew with these shorts on it meant the bottom of my ass was really creeping out of my shorts while my long legs stretched tight.

"What?" I Innocently asked.

"Nice gear."

"So that's what you call it?" I winked causing us both to smirk.

"Oh don't start. You'll have me believe you soon." Mark puffed as we started our brisk jog.

"Mark everything I've said is true."

"Really?"

"Well, you tell me. Do I have great legs?"

"You certainly do. Great ass too and I'm loving the open hoody. You're hot, no denying - but are you the type of person to walk around half naked?"

"I've walked around more than half naked. But I found out about my legs through wearing my coat. And nothing else." I stated clearly hoping the truth of the statement would eventually kick in.

"Well you don't seem so afraid to show you're body now." Mark commented as his breaths drew quicker and quicker. "But I just can't see you doing it."

"I'm not afraid, just selective." I commented running backward to face Mark, I then slipped my hoody off my shoulders and threw it to him. He looked stunned catching my hoody with a brief view of my tight abs and stomach before I turned back around to run faster. "Tell you what, if you can keep up not only will you get a better look but I'll tell you another story." I suggested as I started to speed off. Mark could definitely run but I had been a contender at high school and university running events and knew this route blindfolded. Mark might have been fit and strong but it would be a test for him to beat me.

"What if I beat you?" He answered keeping pace beside me.

"Then I guess it'll be time to live out another story."

Mark and I picked up the pace. He could really run but then so could I and we both glanced at each other and laughed a few times. I was actually struggling to push on and began to feel like now I was fighting just to stay level. Mark looked shattered but just kept going relentlessly.

We kept an even pace for about another ten minutes before Mark began to fade. I could see the next turning and knew our office was about two hundred metres further down the road, just as I began to relax I heard rapid movement behind me. Mark shot passed at nearly double my speed and seemed to hit the entrance to our office before I could even think too much about it.

"What was that?" I asked in outrage and shock as i caught up.

"You're not the only one with secrets, I was holding back the whole way. You're good, but I run marathons and always finish strongly." Mark beamed still panting heavily for breath. He threw my hoody back at me. "You look good." He then simply stated.

"My my. Aren't we a pair?" I asked in surprise, still gasping for breath.

"So, I think you owe me another story and to live out another."

I looked at Mark vacantly, we both knew he was right and I wasn't going to fight a verbal agreement with an experienced solicitor, I opened the office door and we both went to go to the changing room.

"How about now?" I asked looking up at Mark lustfully before kicking off my running shoes and socks.

"For what?"

"A story. I'll go in the shower and tell you, you can wait here." I instructed clearly and commandingly, Mark didn't dare move and began to untie his trainers while I stepped in the shower. The shower door was thick wood but it only covered between your knees and shoulders and anything else was visible to anyone in the changing room. I turned to face Mark as I slipped my fingers into my shorts and slid them off my hips, down my soft ass until they dropped to the floor. I saw Mark's eyes widen as he saw them fall to my feet and before he could speak I kicked the tiny shorts out into the small changing room. I then reached around my middle and pulled my spandex top over my shoulders and threw that over the top of the shower door, smiling at him expectantly as I stood inches from him completely naked and yet out of view.

"Are you making a story or telling one?" Mark asked, shaking as he struggled to get his words out.

"A bit of both." I stated while turning on the water to shower my body while trying to keep my hair dry. "So back in my final year at university, a few months after the episode with my coat and stripping in the club I had just about lived down those exploits with my friends and peers. We had the end of year ball and I went in a really lovely dress, two parts - One a long skirt with a slit all the way to the hip and then a small boob tube, this left my stomach on display. Then I also wore long sleeved gloves and wrapped a feather boa around my shoulders.

"Sounds both sexy and elegant." Mark commented.

"Yeah it was. Then my friends commented that though it was great to finally see my stomach they wanted to see my legs again. I challenged them all to ask out someone they'd had a crush on and in the unlikely event that they all did that Id had it suggested I take off the long skirt and wear my tiny top as a skirt."

"What would you wear on top?"

"Nothing. Just my feather boa and gloves."

"That's mad! So what happened?"

"They all went and did it, and Ben had watched and could confirm the truth. I protested that my lecturers and friends were all around and my lack of underwear would be an issue but they insisted, so off I went to remove my skirt."

"You didn't wear underwear then either?" Mark gasped.

"Nope. It didn't look right showing through the gaps in the dress, but now I had to wear a tiny top as a tiny skirt. I slid my top down and it just about covered me at the front sitting right at the top of my thighs. At the back... well literally half my ass was hanging out. I was topless but my feather boa thankfully covered quite a lot of me so I then walked out to the hall and put a brave face on it while a lot of people went a bit crazy."