Naked Vows Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura goes down on a woman for the first time.
7.4k words
4.73
16.4k
3

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's the surprise?" Sarah watched Laura close her bag. "Is it in there?"

"Nope. Well, part of it, I guess, but it's not the important thing." Laura started up the stairs giving Sarah an excellent view of her red ass. Sarah winced and felt a little guilty, she hadn't meant to do that and had no idea what came over her. At the same time it turned her on. Her hand put that color on Laura's pale skin and she liked marking Laura as her own.

"Your ass looks sexy when it's red. The color is already fading though, so I doubt it will hurt for very long." Sarah caressed Laura's ass and it felt hot, outraged at the pain inflicted there. "Maybe I should do something more permanent. You know, give you something to remember me by while you're at work."

"Maybe," agreed Laura.

"I meant that as a joke, I won't do that again."

"I know, but having your mark is a turn on."

"So what's this surprise you have for me?"

"My secretary freed up Monday so we can still have a full weekend together!"

"That's wonderful! Any ideas how we're going to spend all that time?"

"A couple. " Laura grinned at Sarah over her shoulder. "Now hurry up and take a shower while I get the room ready."

"Aren't you going to shower with me?"

"Nope, so you better make it fast!"

Sarah turned into the bathroom while Laura continued to Sarah's bedroom.

***

While Sarah showered, Laura set several candles around the room. She put a George Winston CD in Sarah's music player then laid out her new supplies on the night stand. Spreading a soft thick blanket over the bed was the final touch.

"This is quite the contrast from what happened downstairs," Sarah said from the doorway.

"Eek! You startled me." Laura glared at Sarah with her hands on her hips. "How long were you there?"

Sarah leaned against the doorframe, nude except for the towel wrapping her hair. She folded her arms under her breasts and grinned. "Not long, but long enough to admire your red ass. It's faded a bit more, but it still looks nice."

"I'm glad you like the view." Laura went to Sarah, cupped her cheeks, and kissed her tenderly. Sarah opened her mouth but Laura pulled away before Sarah deepened the kiss. "My turn for a shower."

"Hmm, I think I'll join you and wash your back."

"How thoughtful of you." Laura grinned. "But I need you to light the candles for me." She grabbed the bottle of massage oil then walked across the hall to the bathroom and locked the door.

"I have a key!" Sarah shouted.

"Light the candles, please." Laura put the bottle of oil in the sink and ran hot water over it. By the time she finished her shower it would be nice and warm. "And start the music!" Laura washed as fast as she could then toweled dry. What she intended to do made her heart beat faster in anticipation and a little fear.

When Laura stepped into the hall, she heard the romantic piano music and took a deep breath. George Winston would forever remind her of this evening. The bedroom was lit only by candles. Sarah lay on the bed with her hands behind her head and her feet crossed at the ankles. She looked so lithe and slim and sexy Laura's heart skipped like a teenager's. She still found it hard to believe Sarah chose her, wanted to be with her.

"So what is it you have planned for tonight?" Sarah smiled down along her body at Laura and raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"Tonight, my sweet, beautiful, lover, I will make love to you."

"Haven't we been doing that all along?"

"Nope. We've been having sex. Mind blowing, spectacular sex, but just sex."

"What's the difference?" Sarah smirked like she thought Laura was playing a word game.

"If you don't already know, you'll find out soon enough."

"You're serious." Sarah's smirk faded into a puzzled expression.

"Yes." Laura bit her lip, still nervous about her plan. "You may have to be patient. I'm not sure how this will work."

"Of course I'll be patient, I don't want being with me to be a chore."

"Never that." Laura grinned. "It's when I'm not with you that everything seems like a chore."

Sarah raised herself on her elbows and smiled seductively at Laura. "So what do I have to do for you to make love to me."

"You have to set on the edge of the bed and relax." Laura picked up the brush from the night stand and crawled behind Sarah.

"You're going to brush my hair? How is that making love?" Sarah started to turn but Laura stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"You'll see. Now relax and listen to the music." Laura ran the brush through Sarah's hair, starting at the tips then working her way closer to the scalp. She remembered Tom doing this for her and how relaxing it was. The care and gentle attention always made Laura feel extra loved and cherished. The steady, gentle strokes lulled her into a relaxed trance that made their lovemaking resonate in her soul. Judging from the way Sarah sighed and relaxed, it worked the same for her.

"Now lay on your stomach on the blanket."

"Like this?" Sarah moved forward until she faced Laura on all four's. She arched her back and flipped her hair to make her breasts prominent. Then she lowered herself onto her elbows with her bottom high in the air and her breasts flattened under her body. Then she worked her legs back so her butt swayed from side to side until she sprawled on the towel. Her unrepentant grin told Laura she knew exactly what effect she had.

"God," muttered Laura. She grabbed her breasts, tempted to give in to unbridled lust. She fought the desire to attack the younger woman in a sexual frenzy. Laura managed to bank her sexual fires only because Sarah didn't know the difference between sex and making love. Sarah deserved to know what making love felt like. "I wish you didn't know what you do to me. Now stay there and try to relax. This will take a while."

Laura straddled Sarah, resting her bottom on her lovers, facing her feet. Using generous amounts of oil Laura ran her hands up and down Sarah's legs careful to avoid any sexual region.

"How does that feel?"

"It feels like a message." Sarah sounded disappointed which was fine by Laura. It would make what was about to happen feel so much better.

"This is just the beginning, sweetness." Once Laura finished with Sarah's thighs she turned around and started on Sarah's bottom, again being careful to avoid erogenous zones.

"Don't get me wrong," said Sarah. "It's nice, but I thought we were going to make love."

"We are. At least I'm making love to you, you're being made love to. We aren't making love. It's a subtle distinction but it will be clear soon enough." When Laura moved past Sarah's bottom, she used extra oil on her back. She knew how relaxed Sarah was by her slow breathing. Time to change the situation. Laura leaned forward and slid her breasts up and down Sarah's back. Sarah sucked in a breath and let out a little moan. Laura smashed her breasts into Sarah's back and whispered in her ear. "Next time I'll set up a mirror so you can watch my breasts slide against your skin."

"Please do." Sarah's breathing wasn't so relaxed anymore.

Laura moved up so the sensitive tips of her breasts slid through the oil on Sarah's skin. Then she adjusted her position and rubbed her pubic hair on Sarah's bottom. She leaned forward and whispered in Sarah's ear again. "Can you tell how wet I am for you?" Laura heard Sarah's breath hitch. Smiling, Laura rubbed her pussy hair and breasts against Sarah for a few more seconds before she climbed off her lover. "Time to turn over."

Sarah flipped onto her back and leered at Laura's breasts.

"Your tits are all smooth and shiny looking." Sarah grabbed Laura's breast and let her fingers slide over the older woman's slippery skin.

"Stop that and lay down." Laura pulled out of Sarah's reach but covered her breast where Sarah's hand had been. Her touch felt so good.

Sarah grinned, unrepentant. "If you say so."

"I do say so. I want this to be special for you."

"Everything you-."

"Be quiet, don't change the mood."

"Yes mother." The words sounded sarcastic but Sarah sighed in contentment.

Laura straddled Sarah facing her feet and started with her toes. She moved slow, manipulating each toe careful not to tickle. When she left the toes and moved on to the shins she felt Sarah's hands on her hips. She almost told Sarah to put her hands down but changed her mind.

Still avoiding anything sexual, Laura moved up to Sarah's thighs. Sarah's breath sounded slow, like she was about to fall asleep. Laura realized she was stalling, letting her nervousness take control. Time to move things along.

Laura turned around to kiss Sarah, at first rubbing her lips across Sarah's until the younger woman opened her mouth, inviting Laura in. She accepted the invitation and licked past Sarah's lips, finding her tongue. Laura took her time, concentrating on all the subtleties of Sarah's mouth. She liked Sarah's dry, rough textured, lips pushing against her own. Sarah's breath on her cheek gave her goose bumps and the occasional little moan tested Laura's self control.

When passion started driving her, Laura broke the kiss and moved her mouth over Sarah's throat. She kissed from one ear, down under Sarah's jaw then up to the other ear. Sarah's hands caressed Laura's back. Laura moved a hand up Sarah's ribs until she touched Sarah's breast. She let her fingers curl around the base of the soft mound then stopped. Sarah moaned in frustration and tried to move so Laura's hand covered her breast. Laura didn't let her.

Instead she moved down Sarah's body flicking her tongue against Sarah's skin. She moved with slow deliberation toward Sarah's other breast. When she felt the soft flesh under her lips, she started a slow spiral, working around and around toward the sensitive peak. Laura varied her caress sometimes licking, sometimes sucking at the smooth skin and sometimes trailing gentle kisses.

Sarah's hands gripped her head, trying to force Laura's mouth to her nipple but Laura ignored her. When her mouth closed in on her swollen goal Laura moved her hand up over Sarah's other breast and squeezed. Sarah arched her back, pushing her breast harder against Laura's hand. When Laura pulled Sarah's nipple into the warm heat of her mouth, the younger woman cried out.

Laura smiled around Sarah's nipple knowing she was close to orgasm. Before Sarah tipped over that edge, Laura released her breasts and trailed little kisses down to her navel. Sarah moaned in desperation and tried to move Laura's head back to her breasts. Again, Laura ignored her. When she made it to Sarah's navel, she circled her tongue around the little hole and watched Sarah squeeze her own breasts.

Laura took a deep breath. The time had come to cross that last line. She moved her mouth lower and felt Sarah's pubic hair against her chin. She brought her face lower and nuzzled the short curly hair then eased Sarah's legs apart.

"Laura?" Sarah looked down the length of her body.

The younger woman's eyes were wide and glassy but held an unfocused intensity. Laura nodded, answering Sarah's unspoken question. "I want to taste you. I want you to come against my mouth." Sarah's eyes rolled back and her head dropped onto the mattress.

Laura stared between Sarah's legs unsure what to do. Should she put her mouth over Sarah's sex and bring her to orgasm or tease her a little more? Better for them both if she explored. She brought her mouth down to the crease where leg connected to crotch and licked across her upper thigh. Then she worked her tongue down the other side. Sarah gripped her breasts tighter and thrashed her head from side to side.

Pulling back, Laura stared into Sarah's pussy, studying it, trying to decide where to touch next. She tried to remember what Tom did to her but her mind was blank. Sarah's labia looked swollen as they pushed out from her outer lips. The soft skin glistened with moisture in the flickering candle light. Laura took the scent deep into her nose. The musky odor heightened her own lust and she had to slip a hand between her legs to ease her own building passion. She wanted to explore Sarah's sex with her mouth and learn all the subtle details. She wanted to discover what Sarah liked and didn't like. Too bad they weren't in any condition to wait long.

Laura fit her mouth over Sarah's sex and licked deep into her center. For the first time in her life, Laura tasted a woman.

"Ah, god!" Sarah bucked against Laura's face. Her hands tangled in Laura's hair.

Laura shoved her tongue as deep into Sarah's pussy as she could. The skin inside Sarah's sex was surprisingly smooth. After a few seconds she licked up Sarah's opening, parting the skin until she felt a hard little nub against her tongue. Sarah cried out again and pulled Laura's face hard into her pussy. Laura felt her teeth grind into the sensitive flesh. Sarah didn't seem to notice. Her whole body arched off the bed and she screamed. Then her pelvis bucked uncontrollably. Laura only kept in contact because Sarah had such a tight grip on her head. Laura kept as much of her mouth on Sarah's pussy as she could manage. The climax seemed to go on and on.

"No more, god, no more." Sarah pushed Laura's face off her pussy then lay limp, trying to catch her breath.

Laura rested her head on Sarah's thigh and masturbated herself to orgasm. It didn't take long before her pussy convulsed in pleasure. When she regained her composure, she looked up at Sarah who still gasped for breath. She saw little tracks where tears ran from her eyes down into her hair.

"Are you ok, my sweet?"

"Yeah." Sarah smiled and sighed. "I know what the difference is. No one has ever made love to me before. No one has ever made me feel the way you make me feel."

You need another bath." Laura ran a finger from Sarah's navel to the base of her throat then from nipple to nipple. "You're all sweaty and slick."

"I don't want to move. I don't think I can move."

Laura got off the bed then kissed Sarah on the cheek. "I'll go draw a bath."

"You may have to carry me."

Laura used a generous amount of lavender bubble bath she found under the sink then dragged Sarah out of bed. Laura climbed in the bath first then cradled Sarah against her.

"This feels so good, I think I'm going to melt." Sarah rested her hands on Laura's knees. "I wish making love with you could always be this good."

"It can. It can be better."

"I don't see how. If I came any harder or longer it might kill me."

"Ah, but you'd die happy." Laura took the bar of soap and caressed Sarah with it. She paid special attention to Sarah's pussy and breasts but the younger woman didn't respond.

"I'm sorry, Laura but I can't get into it." Sarah didn't sound sorry, she sounded completely relaxed.

Laura smiled, proud and fulfilled knowing she satisfied Sarah. "Any ideas on how we're going to spend our weekend together?"

"In each others arms." Sarah grabbed Laura's arms and pulled them around her.

Laura kissed her temple. "That sounds wonderful."

Sarah stood up and faced Laura. "Time to trade places."

Laura stared up at the younger woman and watched the water slide off her body. A clump of bubbles slid down her breast and covered her nipple. They clung to the rosy peak for a second before they lost their grip and fell. The wet concealment followed by the shiny reveal made that private swell irresistible. Laura stared in dry-mouthed desire at Sarah's slim form. She never saw a women's breast from this angle. No wonder men always stared. The way they swelled off Sarah's chest made Laura want them in her hands or her mouth. Both! Sarah's tight abdomen and supple ribs begged to be held and touched and nuzzled. "Hurry up, I'm getting cold."

"Hunh?" Laura had no idea what Sarah was talking about. She watched a patch of bubbles travel down Sarah's flat belly until they collected in her pubic hair. It had been less than thirty minutes since Laura explored her lovers core and now she wanted to be there again.

Laura moved forward, reaching with her hands, her mouth, her eyes. She wanted to study her lovers sex in exacting detail; memorize every crease and fold, every smell and taste.

"Earth to Laura, come in Laura." Sarah stopped Laura's advance on her pussy with a hand on her head. "You need to move so I can get behind you."

"Why? I like where you are right now." Laura tried to look at Sarah's face but the display of all things private kept her gaze locked on Sarah's hardening nipples.

"It's cold and I want to cuddle you for a while. Now move."

Laura sighed but moved to let Sarah get behind her. When they had settled again Laura didn't know what to do with her hands. She followed Sarah's example and put them on the younger woman's knees.

"Once the afterglow wears off, I think I'll be starved." Sarah took the bar of soap and lathered up her hands.

"What do you want me to cook for you?" Laura moaned when Sarah took her breasts in her soapy hands and slid them around and around. Even after the soap washed away Sarah continued to play with them. She squeezed them, tried to lift them in her little hands. Then she pulled at the nipples, tugging her breasts above the water. Each time Sarah tugged at her swollen peaks it felt like a finger stroked her sex.

"I think we should go out to eat." Sarah scooped her hands under Laura's breasts and lifted them. She moved her hands forward letting the heavy mounds slide over her fingers and back into the water. "Is there someplace you want to go?"

"Mmm." Laura lost track of the conversation, lost in the sensations Sarah gave her breasts.

Sarah chuckled and ran her palms over Laura's stomach then up and down her thighs. "I'm starting to think you aren't listening to me." Sarah took Laura's earlobe in her mouth and nibble at it. Her hands moved to Laura's inner thighs caressing up and down, each stroke getting closer to Laura's heated pussy. "It occurs to me you didn't get much relief when you were eating me. Maybe that's making it hard for you to concentrate. Should I give you some relief?"

Before Laura could answer, Sarah's hands moved to cup her sex. "I remember in the bar you said you liked penetration." Sarah slid two fingers between Laura's lips and up inside her. Laura's head lulled back on Sarah's shoulder. "If I go to fast, your tits will make waves and get the floor all wet. I better hold on to them." Sarah slid her free hand up Laura's stomach until one breast nestled in the crook of her arm. She squeezed the other in her hand. Then she worked her fingers in and out of Laura's hot tunnel. Sarah moved with maddening deliberation until Laura's pleasure reached a plateau. Her fingers moved to slow to trigger an orgasm but fast enough to keep Laura on the edge.

It seemed to go on forever. Sarah's hand squeezed her breast in time with each thrust of her fingers. It got to the point where the pleasure turned to pain. Her orgasm hovered just beyond reach. Laura was about to beg when Sarah spoke.

"Look at that. I have a thumb setting there doing nothing. Maybe I should put it here." Sarah's thumb came down and rested on Laura's clit with just enough pressure and friction to push Laura over the cliff. The orgasm pulsed through her body. Each time her pussy convulsed around Sarah's fingers her clit push against Sarah's thumb. Each time her clit slid across Sarah's thumb it sent a shock wave through Laura. Her orgasm stretched from seconds to minutes.

When it finally subsided Laura knew what Sarah felt like. She didn't want to move.

"Now do you think you can pay attention to me?"

"Nope." Laura sighed and absently patted Sarah's knee. "I'm too spent. I can't pay attention to anything but how good I feel."

"Well you're going to have to pay attention soon because the water is getting cold. Your hot little pussy wont heat the tub. At least not for a little while."